
dkjariwala
03-30 08:36 PM
Awesome. Congratulations and enjoy!
wallpaper love and life poems. cute love
Uncertain
04-15 02:34 PM
I am in.
What do I need to do apart from contributions and convincing other friends to vote on the above thread?
What do I need to do apart from contributions and convincing other friends to vote on the above thread?

validIV
03-18 12:33 PM
You have an EAD, so you can file the incorporation or founding of the company yourself. You do not need a partner. As for formation and dissolution fees for the business entity of your choice, you would need to research that by your state.
2011 Love And Life Poems.
Desi_Hydrabadi
02-20 04:34 PM
Donot panic about everyting.
HTH
Thanks texcan for your encouraging reply. What you say makes sense. Thanks.
HTH
Thanks texcan for your encouraging reply. What you say makes sense. Thanks.
more...
Anders �stberg
June 17th, 2005, 05:37 AM
Nik, your pictures look fine to me. I think it's my Magpie that is a bit problematic, on my screen the blacks and greys look a bit washed out in your version,
immi_enthu
12-28 10:07 AM
I have three friends waiting for I - 140 approval whose date are between Feb 16 - 22, 2007 and all are still waiting for approvals. online status show case pending. And dates in NSC shows April 6, 2007.
This is not the first time. It's so frustrating . Well, that's USCIS for you.
This is not the first time. It's so frustrating . Well, that's USCIS for you.
more...
EndlessWait
01-10 02:48 PM
Its been 5 months , I'vent recieved the FP for myself. My case status still shows "The case has been transferred to Nebraska etc etc.."
Anybody in the same shoes?
Anybody in the same shoes?
2010 poems about love and life.
lunar
03-31 03:06 PM
Never Mind. Congratulations !!!
more...
wandmaker
10-20 06:08 PM
Hello! I'm on H1B, and my spouse is on H4. We received an ITIN for my spouse for our taxpaying needs. My spouse managed to get employed using the ITIN. We filed a joint tax return this year. We received a letter from SS administration saying "We cannot put these earnings on your Social Security record until the name and SSN reported agree with our records." My lawyer says: "your spouse is now barred from GC, because when she's worked for more than X amount of days she became OOS."
When the time will come for my employer to process my GC, what consequences will my spouse's unauthorised employment have on Her ability to receive a Greencard? What are the ways to rectify the situation? Appeals? Special provisions/clauses? Cost?
Thank you,
This is a forum for lawful immigrants, not for unlawful.
When the time will come for my employer to process my GC, what consequences will my spouse's unauthorised employment have on Her ability to receive a Greencard? What are the ways to rectify the situation? Appeals? Special provisions/clauses? Cost?
Thank you,
This is a forum for lawful immigrants, not for unlawful.
hair More poems :I really liked
satyakb
03-19 09:53 PM
Hi Everyone,
Our Immigration status is EAD and my wife is pregnant,
We are very happy with the news..
There is lot of possibility for us to be in India during due date, based on few important events in family.
We would like to know.. if baby is born in India then what possibilities are there for us to bring baby along with us?
(if mother stays in India for couple of more months)
can baby also get Green Card when we (parents) are allotted green card?
All your advices are always appreciated.
Thanks & Regards,
Satya.
Note: Admins if required, please close this thread and redirect to any existing ones, as i could not find one I have posted a new thread.
Our Immigration status is EAD and my wife is pregnant,
We are very happy with the news..
There is lot of possibility for us to be in India during due date, based on few important events in family.
We would like to know.. if baby is born in India then what possibilities are there for us to bring baby along with us?
(if mother stays in India for couple of more months)
can baby also get Green Card when we (parents) are allotted green card?
All your advices are always appreciated.
Thanks & Regards,
Satya.
Note: Admins if required, please close this thread and redirect to any existing ones, as i could not find one I have posted a new thread.
more...

pa_arora
05-15 07:08 PM
Just curious, why are we not including the HR 6039 - that exempts US grads from the quota?
Yes please include HR6039 as well in ur talk/discussion. It will definitely shorten the EB2 and EB1 queue.
Yes please include HR6039 as well in ur talk/discussion. It will definitely shorten the EB2 and EB1 queue.
hot love and life poems. poems
immigrationmatters30
07-26 02:06 PM
I had the same problem.Surname has my full name and given name was.I got my H1B VISA stamped in June 2006 at Metamoris,Mexico.No problem.I had my name corrected in the new passport after my passport expired last year.
Hi,
I don't have surname in my Passport my full name is given in " Given Names".
so while filling up the form (D-156 and D-157) for appointment I put NA in surname, so now my name in "Applicant Name" is myname followed by NA.
IS it ok ? or does it create any problems while I go for visa stamping/interview.
If I cannot put NA then what do I put in Surname column on D-156 and D-157.
Thanks
Hi,
I don't have surname in my Passport my full name is given in " Given Names".
so while filling up the form (D-156 and D-157) for appointment I put NA in surname, so now my name in "Applicant Name" is myname followed by NA.
IS it ok ? or does it create any problems while I go for visa stamping/interview.
If I cannot put NA then what do I put in Surname column on D-156 and D-157.
Thanks
more...
house poems about love and life.

roseball
04-14 07:22 PM
Once your I-140 is approved with your current employer, with the copy of your 140 approval, your new employer can file for a 3 yr H1 extension. Though it is safe to do so after you get your 3 yr H1 extension based on approved 140 from the current employer and then change jobs, this is also another option which is seldom tried by applicants...But it does work as I have seen some of my friends do so. So the key for you is to get your pending 140 cleared asap......and then ask your new employer to file for your 3 yr H1 extension in premium processing and only resign from your current job after getting H1 approved....Ofcourse, this option only works if you can secure a copy of your I-140 approval from your current employer...Else, go with option 3....
tattoo poems of love, hate, life,

pushkarw
12-21 01:27 PM
Have you contributed to the MILLION dollar drive? Please visit the funding thread!
more...
pictures Tags: dating, life, lonely,
texcan
07-29 09:53 PM
It is best that you never be out of job. If you lose job, try to get one ASAP. It normally takes a month or two to get one if you work hard and try
Chandu and Gurus
I am curious to know how long can one stay out of job on an EAD. My case being 485 applied in july 2007 , 140 is already approved and its been about a year since 485 application.
So does the law says that one has to stay in employment or one can relax and take it easy for a little bit.
thanks in advance
-d
Chandu and Gurus
I am curious to know how long can one stay out of job on an EAD. My case being 485 applied in july 2007 , 140 is already approved and its been about a year since 485 application.
So does the law says that one has to stay in employment or one can relax and take it easy for a little bit.
thanks in advance
-d
dresses poems about life and love.
sirinme
07-29 10:29 AM
This second point is not true. Either that, or the USCIS is not enforcing that requirement consistently. I renewed my EAD 3 times so far, but never had to provide any salary statements with my renewal applications.
Two other issues could be:
2. You need recent salary statements for EAD renewal every year.
Two other issues could be:
2. You need recent salary statements for EAD renewal every year.
more...
makeup poems about life and love.
letstalklc
11-24 03:41 PM
Go for SBI Global link ... best exchange rate and cheapest. They take 4 business days though. I never had any problem sending to any bank in India through SBI Global link. You (or your parents) do nto need an SBI Account to use this
Yes, as I said that SBI is the best compare to others, I am using their service from past 3 years, I have no issues so far....evry time they are accurate with exchange rate....yes no cheating at all, I have used ICICI before, but most of the time they are not reliable....
Yes, as I said that SBI is the best compare to others, I am using their service from past 3 years, I have no issues so far....evry time they are accurate with exchange rate....yes no cheating at all, I have used ICICI before, but most of the time they are not reliable....
girlfriend Poemsmost beautiful love poets
interested
01-18 01:34 PM
Humanitarian Parole was specially created for cases like this. You can apply at the US Embassy. Your wife can apply for Humanitarian parole at the same time and it must be decided by the staff at the Embassy. Of course, you can also apply in the US if at the Embassy doesn't work but I hope that you don't have to do this. Contact the office of the Ombudsman at USCIS in your city. They can help.
Hi, I'm in a desperate situation.I am an asylee and have filed for my LPR.My asylee relative petition has been approved for my wife.
My problem is: a have a newborn baby who resides with my wife outside US and the US Embassy did not issue him any kind of visa,since my wife went for the interview after the petition was approved.She is all set and done,but my baby got born after I've been granted asylum and couldn't file the asylee relative petition for him.The law says that babies born after the asylum decision are not eligible for derivative asylum.I read that Humanitarian Parole would be a solution for these cases,but the officer at the embassy claimed that I should file a relative petition for him ,or file for humanitarian parole here in the US.
My question is can my wife file for Humanitarian Parole at the US embassy,or is there any other way
I read that US Embassies abroad are authorized to issue humanitarian paroles.I think this is the mos inhuman decision I ever heard of and it's about my baby.
I would really appreciate any help
(This is what I found on the internet)
QUESTIONS SUBMITTED FOR NSC CONFERENCE CALL
REFUGEE/ASYLEE ISSUES
FEB. 28 2008
5) I-730 CASE or HUMANITARIAN PAROLE? What can be done for the
beneficiary spouse of an I-730 Asylee Relative petition if she gets
pregnant and has a child (from the petitioner, of course) after the
petitioner was granted asylum �therefore this new child is not considered
a derivative- but before she completes the Visa 92 process at the US
Embassy. Does the US Embassy have the authority to parole the
newborn child for him to join the rest of the family in the US?
Answer: If the child was in utero at the time of the asylum grant the
regulations provide benefit to that child as a derivative under 208.21(b). If
the child was not in utero and the relationship with the child was after the
asylum grant, then a I-730 petition can not be filed on behalf of this child.
The U.S. Embassy does have the authority to grant a humanitarian parole
and that would need to be addressed with the U.S. Embassy.
Hi, I'm in a desperate situation.I am an asylee and have filed for my LPR.My asylee relative petition has been approved for my wife.
My problem is: a have a newborn baby who resides with my wife outside US and the US Embassy did not issue him any kind of visa,since my wife went for the interview after the petition was approved.She is all set and done,but my baby got born after I've been granted asylum and couldn't file the asylee relative petition for him.The law says that babies born after the asylum decision are not eligible for derivative asylum.I read that Humanitarian Parole would be a solution for these cases,but the officer at the embassy claimed that I should file a relative petition for him ,or file for humanitarian parole here in the US.
My question is can my wife file for Humanitarian Parole at the US embassy,or is there any other way
I read that US Embassies abroad are authorized to issue humanitarian paroles.I think this is the mos inhuman decision I ever heard of and it's about my baby.
I would really appreciate any help
(This is what I found on the internet)
QUESTIONS SUBMITTED FOR NSC CONFERENCE CALL
REFUGEE/ASYLEE ISSUES
FEB. 28 2008
5) I-730 CASE or HUMANITARIAN PAROLE? What can be done for the
beneficiary spouse of an I-730 Asylee Relative petition if she gets
pregnant and has a child (from the petitioner, of course) after the
petitioner was granted asylum �therefore this new child is not considered
a derivative- but before she completes the Visa 92 process at the US
Embassy. Does the US Embassy have the authority to parole the
newborn child for him to join the rest of the family in the US?
Answer: If the child was in utero at the time of the asylum grant the
regulations provide benefit to that child as a derivative under 208.21(b). If
the child was not in utero and the relationship with the child was after the
asylum grant, then a I-730 petition can not be filed on behalf of this child.
The U.S. Embassy does have the authority to grant a humanitarian parole
and that would need to be addressed with the U.S. Embassy.
hairstyles Love love and life poems. love
GCDelay
11-30 03:21 PM
xxx
gsrknth
08-22 12:16 PM
My RD is 7/2/08, still waiting for approval, not even an LUD after notice date. I see EB2 folks getting renewals within 30 days or so. Isn't this descrimination?
I am EB2 and EAD approval tool almost 60 days. Some folks got it in 30 days during June/July before implementing 2 yr EAD. I didnot hear anyone getting it in 30 days or less . May be some lucky ones are getting.
I am EB2 and EAD approval tool almost 60 days. Some folks got it in 30 days during June/July before implementing 2 yr EAD. I didnot hear anyone getting it in 30 days or less . May be some lucky ones are getting.
Munna Bhai
01-10 06:00 PM
Bump
No comments:
Post a Comment