Saturday, June 25, 2011

lion of judah wallpaper

images Messi house, lion messi house lion of judah wallpaper. Lion+of+judah
  • Lion+of+judah



  • GreenLantern
    02-15 08:30 AM
    I want to see how you would go about doing it in a 3D program though.





    wallpaper Lion+of+judah lion of judah wallpaper. (Lion of Judah at Bill Osborne
  • (Lion of Judah at Bill Osborne



  • actaccord
    02-07 03:58 PM
    donate 25000 Hilton points (accumulated for future vacation use but this is more important :-) ) , worth one night stay close to DC (10miles) or two night stay (25 miles from DC). This stay can be shared by 2 or 3 ppls. Also, I can take care of picking you from hotel to DC and back to hotel.





    lion of judah wallpaper. Ratesthe lion of fear in
  • Ratesthe lion of fear in



  • aquarianf
    08-03 02:42 PM
    According to the person I spoke to:
    1. I will be issued an RFE if my AOS packet did not contain the EVL
    2. Once the A# is issued, that means the application has been accepted, so no outright rejection can happen, however RFEs can be issued at a later date.


    Did you ask if you can send EVE separately by quoting receipt number or A# well before they issue any RFE on this?





    2011 (Lion of Judah at Bill Osborne lion of judah wallpaper. athe mission Lion+of+judah
  • athe mission Lion+of+judah



  • fcres
    07-24 05:22 PM
    I deleted my original post since you answered:-) thanks!

    This brings up an interesting possibility for me. My first I-140 has been approved over email (awaiting physical receipt), although the Successor in Interest I-140 is pending.

    Does the I-140 receipt always contain the A#? I will have to wait to see the physical receipt notice!

    What i have heard is that the recent I140 approvals (2006/07) contains A#.



    more...


    lion of judah wallpaper. logo Lion+of+judah+images
  • logo Lion+of+judah+images



  • GCard_Dream
    12-28 11:54 AM
    I had a situation last year when I was flying Thai airlines to Bangkok from Phoenix. Thai airlines allows 70 LB per luggage and 2 luggage per person. However, since there is no Thai flight from Phoenix to Bangkok, I had to fly United from Phoenix to Los Angeles. Here is the problem. Since I was flying international, I thought United would allow me to take 70 LB because that's what is allowed on Thai but they didn't let me do that. They said that it was a domestic flight from Phoenix to LA and would only allow 50 LB. They asked for another 1000 dollars to check in my luggage to my final destination, Bangkok. I, of course, didn't want to pay that kind of money so they checked my bag only up to LA and I had to pay about 150 bucks for the extra 20 LB weight. I then had to claim my luggage in LA and then re-check in with Thai and I didn't have to pay any extra money aside from all the hassle of check-out and check-in again.

    Is this normal procedure when you are flying international? What's the use of Thai allowing 70 LB when you can't do that with your connecting flight or is it just United trying to squeeze some of my hard earned money? What's the best way to avoid this kind of situation again aside from only taking 50 LB? Is there any clear guideline on connecting flights?





    lion of judah wallpaper. bobmarleyfeb Aoflion judah
  • bobmarleyfeb Aoflion judah



  • ajthakur
    07-14 06:41 PM
    You are correct. I joined the new employer on H1 B transfer. I didnt use AC21(ead)to work for my new employer.
    Nowhere in this post, do I see the fact that the OP used AC21 when he moved in August 2007.

    Does not AC21 come in when you have used EAD to move instead of a H1 transfer?

    In my understanding, by doing a H1 transfer rather than invoking AC21, the OP preserved the status of the original petition unless the employer revoked the I140 for fraud. If that's the case, shouldn't the RFE be worded differently?

    If that's not the case, all the OP has to do is craft a response to the RFE with an Employment Verification Letter from his current employer attesting to the similar nature of job etc.. and move forward.

    Either way, an attorney would be the safest bet..



    more...


    lion of judah wallpaper. Conquering+lion+of+judah+
  • Conquering+lion+of+judah+



  • wa_Saiprasad
    06-11 08:45 AM
    Done.

    Also urging my friends to email.





    2010 Ratesthe lion of fear in lion of judah wallpaper. Messi house, lion messi house
  • Messi house, lion messi house



  • OLDMONK
    07-18 09:26 PM
    guys,
    please go to http://www..com/usa-immigration-trackers/ and go to i485, then enter your case. Hundreds of people track their cases there, and that includes me. This is a good site for tracking purposes and it even generates graphs.

    Please don't expect receiving I485 notices now if you filed on or after July2nd. USCIS is still working on the Jun filings and our filings will come later. Some people say it may take up to 3-4 weeks before we get receipts. If you have record of delivery to uscis, don't worry and just wait. Don't bother calling USCiS, it will not help at this time.

    G


    Really Does is generates graphs WOW. I dont believe you. kidding.



    more...


    lion of judah wallpaper. tribal lion of judah
  • tribal lion of judah



  • alex99
    07-07 08:27 PM
    Request More Eb3 Guys To Participate......

    Please....





    hair athe mission Lion+of+judah lion of judah wallpaper. judah ringlion of Designed
  • judah ringlion of Designed



  • sugaur
    08-22 12:57 AM
    I am not sure why you guys are so harsh when someone is asking for guidance and help. If you have lot of time please go after the antis...there are lot of websites to rant your farustartion. If you can not give any useful information...please refrain from posting. It just gives very bad light.

    Hey, I think the suggestion to contact congressman/senator/newspaper is a good one, probably the best anyone has given so far.
    I couldnt resist making a crack, here's a person with ABSOLUTELY no clue about US immigration system blaming the USCIS for sending an RFE. And taking care of a 500 pounder doesnt qualify for a waiver for labour certification:D



    more...


    lion of judah wallpaper. desktop wallpaper using
  • desktop wallpaper using



  • MDix
    03-10 01:37 PM
    This is turning out to be TRUE.

    Past week, I made this comment and some people made fun of it. But, it's turning out to be true. They are now fully focusing on EB3 and I think they will continue to do untill they finish all Eb3. Once they reached last quarter then they will make EB2-I/C current and distribute those spill-over visas across EB. They don't have to make EB3-ROW current to give some spill-over to EB3-I. What ever will be left at the end of quarter will be spilled across EB's.


    I am expecting lot of REDs on this one.

    Thanks,
    MDix

    That is not true, my lawyer who is very influential and he has some good contacts he told me that this year spill-over would be different form last year. I was stupid so didn�t believe him about July 2007, and paying it for now for not having EAD.

    I know this is hard to believe especially if something comes from lawyer.






    Thank's
    MDix





    hot logo Lion+of+judah+images lion of judah wallpaper. hacklion lion-of judah
  • hacklion lion-of judah



  • mmanurker
    07-28 11:59 AM
    Now a days this has become a fashion to bash Hinduism and people take pride in doing so just to make a point to prove that they are very secular and far sighted and very broad minded but infact these are the people who are pseudo-secular and the reason for majority Hindus in our own country being held hostage by the policticians and the largest minority community in india.....
    I've seen this many times that any hindu who speaks their mind and strong believers in their religion will be tagged as fundamentalists and rss supporters where as I have nothing to do with any religious groups but I am proud of my RELIGION and it does hurt me when I see my religion/gods depicted in a bad way. If you are a aethist then just shutup but don't bash Hindu religion and I am sure that all the guys who tried to do so dont have balls to bash other religions coz they know the conseqences of it and I am sure these religious bashing people are the one who'd visit temple to get their greencards but don't accept it either becoz they are hypocrates or ashamed of their own religion......



    more...


    house judah lion lion of judah wallpaper. Shalland only when both lion
  • Shalland only when both lion



  • msgrewal81
    02-19 12:11 AM
    If you are lazy enough to contact your representative and Obama, you should not complain for not getting your voice heard. Each and every email matter. Also contact Rep. Sheila Jackson-Lee [D, TX-18] on her website. contact all. It wont take 5 minutes.


    Dear (Congressman/woman, Pres. Obama):

    Recently an immigration bill was presented in the congress. The HR 264 is embarrassing for legal immigrants.

    1) People who are illegal here for more than 5 years will get green card/path to citizenship but people who are legally here for 4 years and 11 months gets nothing.

    2) HR 264 says "continuous presence of 5 years". Of course illegal immigrants can't leave the country and they will fulfill this requirement, but legal immigrants can leave country so might have left country for even 3 or 4 months in last 5-6 years to visit home country or any other reason including business. Although brief discontinuity is said to be okay but what if some legal immigrant leave country to be his/her parents for 2 months in last 5 years? So, this continuous presence rule is tailor cut to include illegal immigrants and exclude legal immigrants.

    Is this what law abiding get when they follow rules? I request you to make sure that legal immigrants are ahead of illegals in every way. An illegal should not be awarded for being in US for 5 years while a legal, law abiding, tax paying legal immigrant is offered nothing for being in US for 3 or 4 years.

    Kind regards
    (Your name)

    https://writerep.house.gov/htbin/wrep_save

    http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/


    Now click on the links above and copy paste this stuff there. IT IS IMPORTANT....





    tattoo bobmarleyfeb Aoflion judah lion of judah wallpaper. Lion+of+judah+rasta
  • Lion+of+judah+rasta



  • coopheal
    05-07 04:41 PM
    What is the next step? Do I need to follow up with another letter?

    imneedy, as you very well know USCIS asked for money. Many members received similar letter from USCIS. IV did the campaign to collect $10000 for the USCIS Fees related legal fees. Many members just like you contributed for it. Updates to whats happening with the FOIA is available in donor forum.

    Donor forum is available to folks who make financial contributed of $25 or more. If you really trust IV and are looking for next step, then start contributing to IV (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/misc.php?do=donate).



    more...


    pictures Conquering+lion+of+judah+ lion of judah wallpaper. Lion who islogo design
  • Lion who islogo design



  • pappu
    06-11 03:25 PM
    Pappu,

    Is there a way to know the list of the states the mail was sent to. As you know it is very important for these mails going to all the 50 states in huge numbers.

    Thanks,
    Rayoflight

    The mail will only be sent to your US Senators from your state.





    dresses hacklion lion-of judah lion of judah wallpaper. Tapestry: Lion of Judah Woven
  • Tapestry: Lion of Judah Woven



  • raajpagare
    02-19 07:54 PM
    are nil. Politicians are not going to touch immigration even with a 10 foot pole right now.



    more...


    makeup tribal lion of judah lion of judah wallpaper. judah lion
  • judah lion



  • anurakt
    01-17 01:52 PM
    Well Said Pappu, if you ask for people to ask IV for updates 20 times a day, we will get thousands of contributions ...but when it comes to money to support the cause .....all these don't show the faces. These people call themselves high skilled , they want everything without contributing a cent .... ... ....:mad: :mad:





    girlfriend Lion+of+judah+rasta lion of judah wallpaper. Athe lion back piecedesigns
  • Athe lion back piecedesigns



  • sanju
    11-11 05:48 PM
    Wise words from a Senior Member!

    But people here are not ready for new ideas. They are dreaming that Obama will install a GC card printer and start printing once he sworn in.

    I presented an idea recently, as a temprory fix in these tough times. All I got was couple funny replys that has nothing to do with my plan. Also I got few red dots as a bonus.

    Many gave up hope I believe.

    Don't worry about the comments and the dots. I agree, things are going to get very tough in coming years.

    And, the work of every president in the modern history has been diagonally opposite to the expectation. Example, conservatives voted for Bush to ban abortion, stop illegal immigration, balance budget etc. On all these issues, he was a major upset to his supporters. Based on what I know (and don't know), I think that the expectations of most people from Obama administration are likely to dash against the rock. Specifically, people on immigration forums like this one, who feels being in the proximity of a miracle will soon realize the dangerously flawed situation. The apathy of this community will consume it. Live and learn....


    .





    hairstyles desktop wallpaper using lion of judah wallpaper. Lion+of+judah+logo
  • Lion+of+judah+logo



  • Pineapple
    06-13 04:15 PM
    I apologize for being rude earlier to Senthil. That was perhaps out of line.
    What annoys me is the misconception many have regarding hiring a non-American, and what annoys me further is the fact that many H1Bs fall for the same facile arguments made by you-know-who.
    Fact is, if we define displacement as "not hiring", then ANY hiring is, by definition, a displacement of one who is not hired.
    For example: Say Jane is hired for X dollars per year, because John, who is equally qualified is not interested in working at that salary. Can John claim he was displaced by someone willing to work at a lower salary? Of course he can. But here is the deal: No matter how high you peg $ X (Say 120K), or how unique Jane is (Say Jane is the only person the company could find). Now keep increasing X, and at some point a John will walk in through the door since the money is good.
    Bottom line? You may think you are not displacing anyone, but you ARE unless you are the only person on the planet who can do that job. For every Jane, one can find a disgruntled John. It makes not one jot of difference if you are American or Ethiopian. The Jane/John example I gave stands regardless.





    newbie2020
    02-10 06:48 AM
    I have some Delta Skymiles (3729miles), Not sure how to donate. If anyone needs them let me know.





    rock
    06-23 10:25 AM
    For AP it doesn't matter approved I-140 or not. For EAD it's safer not to use it till I-140 approval. I would apply for it and hold just in case. Also your spouse can use EAD without I-140 approval, she/he can switch back to H4 if 140 is denied. I's critical for main applicant to maintain H1/L1 status.
    Yes, you can continue to file and use AD and AP while dates retrogressed. Thanks Volemar for the reply. Do you have any official link for both these answers? I just want to apply EAD along with I-140 and I-485. I will not use EAD until the I-140 is approved. Every time I talk to my employer and attorney, they always ask me about the proof in form of any official uscis link for any damn thing.
    Any help would be highly appreciated.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment