Tuesday, June 14, 2011

letter wallpaper

images letter poem wallpaper letter wallpaper. Day Love Letter Wallpapers
  • Day Love Letter Wallpapers



  • coopheal
    04-12 03:01 PM
    Gurus, I just got an email about RFE on 485 application for both of us (myself and wife). My PD is Sep 2006, EB2, not sure why the application got opened and whats the RFE about. I am still working on h1 (renewed based on approved 140) and still has 1.5 years left. Is someone on the same boat, i mean RFE's on 485 though PD is not current??? If the RFE is about my employment, would my wife also get the RFE ?? I am with the same employer from almost 6 years.Do i get the copy of RFE too or just the attorney?? Thanks Guys, appreciate your help ....

    Don't worry much its more than like going to be a medical RFE.

    I had an RFE recently with similar status. See thread....
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=24601





    wallpaper Day Love Letter Wallpapers letter wallpaper. Blue Letter Wallpaper
  • Blue Letter Wallpaper



  • krothapalli
    10-07 01:25 PM
    Yes! We should gather and get the ball rolling in Arizona. Now, I don't see lot of activity from AZ in IV.





    letter wallpaper. Letter Wallpaper Direct
  • Letter Wallpaper Direct



  • rb_248
    12-13 03:09 PM
    I have waited long enough to say that. Came to USA and pursued a career in Traffic Engineering. Now I can't even find jobs in India because, many say that my job is advanced for India right now.
    Make sure you do a masters in some field in which you can find opportunities in India.





    2011 Blue Letter Wallpaper letter wallpaper. friends
  • friends



  • mbawa2574
    02-11 07:52 AM
    i lostmy legal in 2002 (b2). during 2003 i won gc lottery . we did al paper work till last step.my lawyer toll me dont go couse deportation. In 2005 my employer apply gc for me (em3) In April 2006 I-140 aproved.now we waiting for priority date..
    My question to you .. my lottery case priority date can be use for my eb3 case?

    IV members don't support illegal Immigration. Since you were illegal from 2002 to 2003 and overstayed on your B2 visa, we cannot help you here. Please contact an immigration attorney.



    more...


    letter wallpaper. Fire Letters HQ Wallpapers
  • Fire Letters HQ Wallpapers



  • kumar1
    02-01 01:06 PM
    Start doing AmWay or QuickStar. That is the best thing a person can do !!!!!!





    letter wallpaper. letter wallpaper
  • letter wallpaper



  • JunRN
    08-21 11:38 AM
    Once they're through with July 2 or 3 filers, July 17th filers onwards will be next because there are just a handful who filed on July 4 to July 16. This news makes sense to me.

    It seems Texas is moving fast now and so is Nebraska. We can see a big leap in the Receipting Up-date this coming Friday. Whew...mine is 2 receipting up-date away and got no privilege to see if checks got encashed because atty. paid the fees.



    more...


    letter wallpaper. breakup letter Wallpaper,
  • breakup letter Wallpaper,



  • eb3_nepa
    02-12 02:14 PM
    Dont forget "CHEAP" ;)

    Good but LAZY and CHEAP ;)





    2010 Letter Wallpaper Direct letter wallpaper. letter poem wallpaper
  • letter poem wallpaper



  • waitnwatch
    05-17 10:44 PM
    That is true. This thing called "special handling" in common parlance is, thank god, not a hot topic of discussion. I hope this clause doesn't get weeded out given the current scenario where they have killed F4. I really wonder if "highly skilled" legal immigrants would ultimately get any benefit out of this bill. Limboland is where many people are - and at the end of the day you still get to live in Limboland and become its citizens by default.

    My two cents! :( :(



    more...


    letter wallpaper. letter wallpaper. love-letter-
  • letter wallpaper. love-letter-



  • Libra
    08-03 12:26 PM
    Lisap, do you think you need to open a new thread to ask this question, dont you see there are hundreds of threads already opened on this issue.......i mean, what i wonder is you didn't find a single thread to post your question....man you guys........:eek:

    Why is it that people who have filed after me have already received their notice and had checks cashed? I thought it is based on when the application is received is how they process- I am freaking out thinking that my application fell behind a desk somewhere....





    hair friends letter wallpaper. Dear Boss letter Wallpaper
  • Dear Boss letter Wallpaper



  • Img
    10-18 10:34 AM
    Guys, I dont see any provision to contribute one time $50. Is there any way I can do it ?

    Thanks
    RK



    more...


    letter wallpaper. Mello letter wallpaper Image
  • Mello letter wallpaper Image



  • sats123
    11-04 12:29 AM
    Last year even I did not get my AP though it was approved. It was lost in mail. I had called USCIS several times and tried to request a duplicate copy. They said they cannot do it. I had sent letters to senator, senator's office sent letter to USCIS and nothing worked. what a PIA, $305 for no reason.

    Last month I self applied for my wife and got the approval in couple of weeks. ( On another note, her last approval was until Jan 2010. New approval is until Oct 2010. So we paid $305 for nine months which does not make sense. They should have approved until Jan 2011.)

    One suggestion for all self filers is to include a self paid USPS envelope with tracking number and request in your letter to USCIS to send the final decision (not receipt notice) in that envelope. It will cost few extra dollars but its worth. Atleast the chances of getting lost in mail will be less.





    hot Fire Letters HQ Wallpapers letter wallpaper. A new wallpaper for My
  • A new wallpaper for My



  • apb
    04-04 01:30 PM
    1. Did you find have any issues when getting 485 approved.
    ---- Here most are with GC app pending. AC21 is being used by many only in the last two months.
    2. Did you file AC21.
    Yes
    3. Does the job responsibility has to meet 100% word by word.
    Not necessary
    4. Has any one you applied for EAD extension on your own.
    I did not apply for extension. But when my time comes I will do it on my own.
    Lawyer cost is $300 per applicant per document (EAD and AP treated separately by lawyer and charged separately by lawyer.
    5. Has any one got an RFE after changing the Job on EAD and submitting AC21. if so what kind of questions do they ask.
    No RFE yet. I am not sure why they will ask question if you had worked for GC company > 180 days.



    more...


    house Related Wallpaper letter wallpaper. writing letter Wallpaper,
  • writing letter Wallpaper,



  • nashim
    05-19 11:53 AM
    Hi,
    Can some body please let me know exactly what documents need to be send after e-filing for EAD renewal.

    Following points are mentioned in the e-filing confirmation Receipts:

    1) DO attached one copy of this Confirmation Receipts
    2) DO keep the extra copy of confirmation receipt for your record.
    3) DO NOT send a copy of your e- filing application
    4) DO NOT include any applications or fee
    5) DO NOT mail photos or copies of identification

    I did NOT find any where like we need to send, passport copy, drive license copy, photo.





    tattoo letter wallpaper letter wallpaper. Letter Wallpaper Direct
  • Letter Wallpaper Direct



  • desi3933
    07-20 04:58 PM
    Let's assume Two people A and B entered into US on Jan 1st 2004 with Visa stamping Valid till June 2006.

    A is without payslips for 2 years , that is until Dec 2005(730 days).A travels out side US and re enters into US in jan 2006 , after that he'll get the payslips and stays legal , then applies for his 485 in March 2006.Then he is maintaining
    100% legal status as he is having continious payslips after his re entry.

    B doesn't have payslips for period of 185 days(aggregate) in his whole stay in US , rest of the time he maintains legal status , but he never travels outside US and applies for his 485 in March 2006.

    In this case B is under risk of illegal status for more than 180 days , as he never travelled outside US.How come this is fair law??This thought bugging me since coupe of days.Guys please share your ideas.

    One is expected to know immigration laws. Who stopped Person B to re-enter USA before filing for I-485.

    Not knowing laws is not a valid excuse.



    more...


    pictures breakup letter Wallpaper, letter wallpaper. Year Love Wallpapers in
  • Year Love Wallpapers in



  • mirage
    03-12 09:46 AM
    This is one of the most hilarious thing I heard in months, thought I'll share....
    --------------------------------------------------

    It was the first day of a school in USA and a new Indian student named Chandrasekhar Subramanian entered the fourth grade.

    The teacher said,

    "Let's begin by reviewing some American History. Who said 'Give me Liberty or give me Death'?"

    She saw a sea of blank faces, except for Chandrasekhar, who had his hand up: 'Patrick Henry, 1775' he said.

    'Very good!'

    Who said 'Government of the People, by the People, for the People, shall not perish from the Earth?'

    Again, no response except from Chandrasekhar. 'Abraham Lincoln, 1863' said Chandrasekhar.

    The teacher snapped at the class, 'Class, you should be ashamed. Chandrasekhar, who is new to our country, knows more
    about its history than you do.'

    She heard a loud whisper: 'Fuck the Indians,'

    'Who said that?' she demanded. Chandrasekhar put his hand up. 'General Custer, 1862.'

    At that point, a student in the back said, 'I'm gonna puke.'

    The teacher glares around and asks 'All right! Now, who said that?'

    Again, Chandrasekhar says, 'George Bush to the Japanese Prime Minister, 1991.'

    Now furious, another student yells, 'Oh yeah? Suck this!' Chandrasekhar jumps out of his chair waving his hand
    and shouts to the teacher , 'Bill Clinton, to Monica Lewinsky, 1997!'

    Now with almost mob hysteria someone said 'You little shit. If you say anything else, I'll kill you.'

    Chandrasekhar frantically yells at the top of his voice, Michael 'Jackson to the child witnesses testifying against him- 2004.'

    The teacher fainted..

    And as the class gathered around the teacher on the floor, someone said, 'Oh shit, we're screwed!'

    And Chandrasekhar whispered quietly, "the Republicans, November 4th, 2008".





    dresses A new wallpaper for My letter wallpaper. letter-sl.jpg
  • letter-sl.jpg



  • Wish_Good
    10-14 03:04 PM
    Hi All,

    Right now Iam working with company A.
    My old pending labor got approved with my
    previous employer. Can I file I-140 from my previous
    employer.

    Looking into the present situation. Senior's
    please give your valuable advice.

    Thanks,



    more...


    makeup letter wallpaper. love-letter- letter wallpaper. Related Wallpaper
  • Related Wallpaper



  • plassey
    07-23 10:39 PM
    Bad situtation, I think. Happening with one of my freind too.
    This is for my friend who received Greencard in 2006. She just got married in June 2007 to an Indian citizen.
    What are the options for her to bring her spouse to US ?
    The spouse has an MBA.
    I know H1 is not an option as they have to wait atleast till October 2008.
    What are the other quick options?





    girlfriend Letter Wallpaper Direct letter wallpaper. Dream Art Wallpapers
  • Dream Art Wallpapers



  • pappu
    12-28 02:23 PM
    NSC Dec 2007 Processing Times says:


    Also, when they are mentioning "April 24, 2007" date , are they ignoring the applicants who are stuck in namecheck process for years? If a person has filed 485 in 2005 or 2006 but stuck in namecheck, how come 485 is completed?

    If a person is stuck in namecheck, or has an RFE... his/her case in not counted in II485 backlog at that time.





    hairstyles Mello letter wallpaper Image letter wallpaper. writing letter Wallpaper,
  • writing letter Wallpaper,



  • gxtrader
    08-17 02:27 PM
    HOW your answer relates to my question?

    Think, deside and do and don't think again! But Review it.

    ..Maybe he thought he heard you say..

    "Don't think, decide and do and don't think again! And don't review it. :)

    Don't worry too much..worst case is to re-file ead & ap w/ newer fees.
    He'll eventually get GC & will be driving a Lexas in Dallus, Texus ;).





    petersebastian
    04-01 01:59 PM
    Really? Nobody? Nothing? :( Please, any advice will do, I'm desperate, I don't want to leave in 2 weeks, I need some more time with my partner...





    H1B-GC
    08-03 08:36 PM
    Looks like they (TSC) are now processing July 3rd onwards. Any July 2nd filler , filled at TSC still waiting. Also do you know if your name check was cleared.

    Yes. I'm July 2nd Filer at TSC and Still waiting. Any Examples that TSC is processing Apps. from July 3rd ... There might be 1000's still waiting who filed on July 2nd.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment