Thursday, June 16, 2011

lebron james wallpaper heat

images lebron james wallpaper 2010. lebron james wallpaper heat. lebron james wallpaper miami.
  • lebron james wallpaper miami.



  • go_gc_way
    12-30 04:52 PM
    /\/\/\/\/\/\/\\/\/\\/\/\/\\/\\\\\\/\\/\/\/\





    wallpaper lebron james wallpaper miami. lebron james wallpaper heat. Lebron+james+wallpaper+
  • Lebron+james+wallpaper+



  • feedfront
    09-23 12:24 PM
    Congrats Dude.. :)

    Enjoy the freedom and keep supporting the immigration reform





    lebron james wallpaper heat. lebron james wallpaper heat. lebron james wallpaper 2010.
  • lebron james wallpaper heat. lebron james wallpaper 2010.



  • ebizash
    09-10 08:31 PM
    Greg's post is from today at 3:00 PM. We all know that our bill was not even mentioned by then so I think Greg's post may be incorrect. May be he just meant the the committee is considering the bills today.

    My 2c





    2011 Lebron+james+wallpaper+ lebron james wallpaper heat. lebron james heat wallpaper. lebron james wallpaper miami
  • lebron james heat wallpaper. lebron james wallpaper miami



  • Caliber
    03-12 02:21 PM
    No one is accusing IV


    I have a question for Paapu and IV?

    WHAT are you all doing? you want our money and our involvement for what?

    FOR THIS? ALSO DONOR FORUM IS FOR THIS?


    Pappu if you cannot run this organization, please close it, but don't ask of any IV non donor to donate (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/#) for the cause, I proposed to you about holding a rally, IT IS A SHAME this organization FAILED to do ANYTHING AFTER 2007.

    ILLEGALS ARE BETTER THAN US, SHAME ON US.

    AND SHAME ON YOU GUYS.

    Is this not called accusing?

    For a rally, we will need several thousands of dollars and 100's of volunteers for several days. I am from NJ. We know how much we struggled to get even half bus filled for 2007 rally.

    If you are so seiuos about a rally, start a poll how many are willing to attend on a week day and how much each will contribute Monetarily as well as time and effort.



    more...


    lebron james wallpaper heat. lebron james wallpaper heat.
  • lebron james wallpaper heat.



  • va_labor2002
    07-24 09:23 AM
    I just posted this very question on the website above. I hope it gets selected for the chat

    rpatel, Can you please talk to IV core members about this issue ? Please call them and explain your point.

    Any comments from logiclife or any other IV core team ? we should send a webfax to USCIS director immediately.





    lebron james wallpaper heat. pictures lebron james heat
  • pictures lebron james heat



  • mallu
    04-23 08:51 PM
    All,

    Opened my email this morning to see the card production ordered email (time stamp in my inbox reads 2:15 am PST 4/23/08); the approval date was 4/23/08.

    Been in meetings all day so not even a chance to call anyone about it.

    Yay!

    Good luck to all my fellow sufferers!

    Googler

    Keep on waiting.



    more...


    lebron james wallpaper heat. lebron james heat wallpaper.
  • lebron james heat wallpaper.



  • logiclife
    01-30 03:56 PM
    I believe it is also illegal to work before getting a social security number. When you are on H4 you dont have a social security number (you have an itin which is not good enough for working). You will not get a social security number unless you have work authorization (i797). H1 will start only after october 1, so you can apply for social security number only after October 1 (i.e if you have i 797), it will take you about 4 to 7 weeks to get ssn. You can work only after getting the ssn. Somebody correct me if i wrong here.

    Well, yes, that too. Since they have no hesitation to ask employees to start working without waiting for 797, the absence of a pesky little SSN is not really going to stop them. If you run payroll, you need SSN. If you pay otherwise, (cash, expense checks, money order) you dont need SSN.





    2010 lebron james wallpaper heat. lebron james wallpaper 2010. lebron james wallpaper heat. lebron james wallpaper 2010.
  • lebron james wallpaper 2010.



  • h1techSlave
    02-05 05:51 PM
    like minded folks, please post your ideas.



    more...


    lebron james wallpaper heat. lebron james heat wallpaper
  • lebron james heat wallpaper



  • jcmenon
    07-24 04:19 PM
    Guies,
    Dr. Emilio Gonz�lez Ask USCIS is over, we were hoping atleast we get a mention in this chat, but like everywhere we do not even get a mention, thats our plight.

    That was the reason we were requesting IV to set up some kind of webfax to USCIS director, atleast he would be aware of the retrogression issue, then we can build our case from there.

    But any way it is a waste of time.





    hair lebron james heat wallpaper. lebron james wallpaper miami lebron james wallpaper heat. hot Lebron James Miami Heat.
  • hot Lebron James Miami Heat.



  • PD_Dec2002
    03-03 04:44 PM
    My $0.02:

    Add this option to the poll as well to get a realistic picture:

    I will not buy a house tomorrow (even if I was promised a GC this evening) because we are in a recession and/or the real estate market is spiralling downwards.The 1 MM people in the line for EB green card (quoted from singhsa3's 02:48 pm post #6 http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=227738&postcount=6) as you say are highly skilled. And even though they have the money are not financially stupid (at least a significant chunk) to buy a house just for the lure of a green card. This "smart" significant chunk will buy a house when among other reasons, they believe market conditions are right and are comfortable with their decision. A house might be your single-most biggest investment/asset/liability that you will ever have and even a "gold" card (forget green card) will not make anyone place such bets.

    We bought our house way back in 2002. We still don't have our green cards, but we bought it after evaluating the risks and rewards.

    Regards,
    Jayant



    more...


    lebron james wallpaper heat. Lebron+james+miami+heat+
  • Lebron+james+miami+heat+



  • Mr.Z
    12-09 01:43 PM
    Hi friends,
    I need your help!!!

    I'm here at California with L-2 visa. I can stay legally in US but i can not get a SSN number, i can work too.But For a driver license they ask for SSN. Do i still get the Driver License or no?


    Thank you very much...





    hot lebron james wallpaper heat. lebron james wallpaper heat. lebron james wallpaper 2011
  • lebron james wallpaper 2011



  • ajju
    02-20 03:51 PM
    I'd posted elsewhere about my Feb 13, 2008 conversation with the DOS official who sets cutoff dates:


    Thats great news.. once pre Dec 2003 is cleared.. 2004 will have some hope.. though not so fast...



    more...


    house lebron james wallpaper 2011 lebron james wallpaper heat. lebron james wallpaper 2011
  • lebron james wallpaper 2011



  • kopra
    10-20 03:47 PM
    for the records....Obama also voted for the CIR which had EB reforms and he came to senate only recently in 2004

    Obama may be great...but we dont know...At least McCain has helped sponsor or vote in favor of EB bills in the past...So History on EB supports him more than Obama....





    tattoo pictures lebron james heat lebron james wallpaper heat. girlfriend lebron james
  • girlfriend lebron james



  • sonaliak
    09-19 10:05 AM
    Legal Immigrants Voice is a good suggestions, place card was very heavy in future try to make place less heavy :)
    It is first time around 1000 people gathered for their rights, it was awesome view, and you are demanding your rights in front of number one democratic institution in the world. For movement I can feel what participants might have felt when Martin Luther King gave "I�ve dream" speech on the same ground long time back.

    It is not only mathematics of the number or support, It felt good for me, my wife and others, with the help of Immigration Voice, I was a part of movement which is democratic, legal, peaceful and required.



    more...


    pictures lebron james heat wallpaper. lebron james wallpaper heat. lebron james wallpaper miami.
  • lebron james wallpaper miami.



  • reedandbamboo
    09-14 02:03 PM
    Hi,

    This is for EAD Renewal (I-765)

    I was working on H1 till May 08 now I am working on EAD

    What should I write in column 15.(Current Immigration Status) in I-765 form

    When I was on H1 in 2007, during first time EAD appliaction I filled with H1B


    Please advice.

    Thanks
    JSQUARE



    I have the same question.





    dresses lebron james wallpaper 2011 lebron james wallpaper heat. dresses lebron james wallpaper
  • dresses lebron james wallpaper



  • prioritydate
    06-29 05:06 PM
    I am really happy for all those people who got their GC :)



    more...


    makeup lebron james heat wallpaper lebron james wallpaper heat. lebron james wallpaper 2011
  • lebron james wallpaper 2011



  • diptam
    09-28 10:09 AM
    We have given some our most energetic and productive years of life in this country. We paid taxes,we spent money here,we got set with the way of life and peoples here.

    There is no question of running away. We got the skills,qualifications , attitude - we can settle anywhere we want - That's not an issue. Ther issue is that we should not run away from Problems. Otherwise where ever we go - we will have to moveout from there too in couple of years - who knows !!

    At the end of the day, its comes to ones preferences.

    The way i look at, after spending so many years in states, its just hard to pack and move. Over the period of time, we make friends, we have familes and above all we invest the best years of our lives.

    Pros and cons will be everywhere.
    India no doubt has changed a lot. One can debate about the pros and cons the whole day. I dont think money is a problem in india any more. The economy is growing like anything and will keep on growing. No doubt about it.

    I am sure folks who have spent 7-8 years in this country and are still trying to settle down, will love every oppurtunity to settle down here. Because this country is like our home now. We have given it everything. We have made sincere efforts in helping the American economy grow.

    Even if we move to other countries, there is no gurantee we will be treated good. We have to start from scratch, make friends, earn peoples respect and trust.

    Sometimes i feel sad when people talk about leaving the country, to whom they have given everything.

    I will like to ask everyone one question.
    Why not give one good shot at trying to fix the broken Employement-Based green card system? What are we all scared off? We never did anything wrong, so why do we need to leave the country?

    Folks think about it.

    I am sorry if i offended anyone, but this is what i feel.

    I believe in fixing things then running away from them. Thats my take.

    GO IV GO
    TOGETHER WE CAN





    girlfriend girlfriend lebron james lebron james wallpaper heat. wallpaper lebron james heat
  • wallpaper lebron james heat



  • sbeyyala
    12-27 05:43 PM
    Great Idea. I spoke to Southern CA Telugu association executive members requesting them to forward this to all there members, I will update this forum once this message is sent out to all the members.





    hairstyles Lebron+james+miami+heat+ lebron james wallpaper heat. lebron james heat wallpaper.
  • lebron james heat wallpaper.



  • Morty
    08-07 02:55 PM
    Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

    On August 7, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

    PD: July 2004
    RD: July 3rd 2007
    ND: Sept 12th 2007
    I-140 Approved May 2007
    Service Center: NSC
    Name check: Pending (when I had infopass a week ago)

    Thanks guys. I wish every one good luck, and I am going to contribute my advise, and suggestions.

    I opended SR 3 weeks ago, On Monday I used POJ method to talk to IO. She said, my case has been assigned to officer. Today got this status updated.


    Congrats Myvoice23. Enjoy the new found freedom.
    I tried to contact IO using POJ method(as from your profile) but the call landed at USCIS customer service. The lady checked and said the current processing time is one month behind my notice date and she cannot do any thing at this time. She asked me to call when the processing time is past my notice date so that she can open SR.





    pappu
    09-10 11:14 AM
    I'm not able to figure out how to post a mssg in chat..is it 'coz I'm restricted or something? At the bottom of the page I see my name as logged in members though..I've over 150 posts and 4 dots..not enough for access to chat or is it that I'm not able to figure out how to post mssgs? Appreciate it if someone can explain it to me.

    Thank you.

    You can post. Just type the messages on the left hand side panel.





    pappu
    07-24 10:56 AM
    I will try to dig out the actual memo. But this is from the oh law firm page:
    ---
    06/17/2007: Flexible RFE/NOID Response Time Rule and Advisory for July EB-485 Filing

    * As we advised earlier, the USCIS published a new rule that allows the USCIS to have more discredtion and control over the two issues: One is shortening of the timeframe for responses to RFE from previous 12 weeks to any period of time which they see fit. The second rule is their authority to either reject or deny petitions or applications without issuing RFE where "initial evidence" is missing in the filing. Previously, the so-called Yates memo indirectly required the agency to avoid rejection and denial with a recommend to issue RFEs as much as possible. This part of the Yates memo is overridden by the new rule who took effect yesterday, June 16, 2007. It is thus likely that the Service Centers will more aggressively reject or deny the I-485 applications where the "initial evidence" are missing in the filing packet. It is thus very important that people understand the definition of "initial evidence." The initial evidence varies between the nonimmigrant and immigrant proceedings and for that matter, each type of proceedings. The immigration regulation lists in details the initial evidence. However, the instructions sheets to each petition or application lists the initial evidence that are required for filing. Accordingly, beginning from today, people may want to read the instruction sheet for I-485 form carefully to learn the list of initial evidence and not to miss omitting these evidence in filing I-485 applications.
    * One of the initial evidence which is listed is the sealed I-693, the Medical Examination results completed and sealed by the USCIS designated civil surgeons who examined the applicants per the immigration rules. As we reported yesterday, attorneys asked the USCIS authorities to accept I-485 applications without the medical result, but their answer was that they were taking it under advicement but as it stands now, the sealed medical report would be required as initial evidence, accoring to the USCIS authorities who were present at the AILA Annual Conference in Orlando. We understand that in some areas, there are a huge backlog in the physician's clinics for such medical examination. However, people can shop around the authorized physicians in much broader areas. For instance, people usually were asked to schedule such medical examination in the local "district" office where the applicants resided. The definition of "district office" has been broaden lately. Former district offices have been turned into field offices of a district office. Accordingly, people can schedule the medical examination through a physician located outside of their residence if the area falls under the jurisdiction of "district" even if it is outside the jurisdiction of "field office."
    ---



    No comments:

    Post a Comment