Thursday, June 16, 2011

justin bieber wax figure in new york

images Justin Bieber debuts wax justin bieber wax figure in new york. Justin Bieber
  • Justin Bieber



  • john2255
    10-20 08:53 AM
    I have update the question with more details, please help. Thank you all very much in advance.





    wallpaper Justin Bieber justin bieber wax figure in new york. Justin Bieber Wax Figure
  • Justin Bieber Wax Figure



  • glus
    10-20 08:22 AM
    Hello,

    As EAD is not same like H1-B, you can not work if the old EAD expires and new one is not issued (see an attorney's reponse here (http://forum.freeadvice.com/immigration-9/ead-renewal-195657.html) and here (http://murthyforum.atinfopop.com/4/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=1024039761&f=1474093861&m=7161084702)). If EAD application is pending for more than 90 days, then you can open a service request and request expedited approval (there have been cases where such requests resulted in EAD approvals within a week). It is worth a try to approach the local USCIS and request a temporary EAD, but as far as I know, USCIS has stopped issuing such temporary cards.

    It is important that you do not work in-between the expiry date of old EAD and start date of new EAD, so it is better to ask for unpaid leave for such time, though there is no need to quit the job. If the work demands are heavy, you may want to continue working as per 245k (but you will have to pay 1000 USD as fine), see the discussion here (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum5-all-other-green-card-issues/20566-new-245-k-memo-released-with-more-clarifications.html).
    Good luck!

    hi there,
    There is no 245(k), $1000 fee. This fee applied to different law, 245(i), which does not apply here. If a person works during the gap between EADs, he/she will incur "unauthorized employment". However, this clock stops when a new EAD is approved. As long as an Employment-based 485 beneficiary or derivative beneficiary did not incur 180 days of unauthorized employment or more, as in this case, his/hers I485 can be approved due to the 245(k) protection.


    Best Wishes,





    justin bieber wax figure in new york. Justin Bieber wax figure is
  • Justin Bieber wax figure is



  • mrajatish
    09-18 10:12 AM
    Friends,
    I had created this thread to share ideas on what we can do, given the grim situation we are in. I will really appreciate if others come up with ideas and make it part of this thread.





    2011 Justin Bieber Wax Figure justin bieber wax figure in new york. Justin Bieber Wax Figures
  • Justin Bieber Wax Figures



  • kumar26fl
    09-21 08:58 PM
    Hi all,

    Since we have close to 6000 members now, let each one of us make a goal to bring one new member to IV. Bringing just one new member by each of the existing members will double the IV membership. Simple Math, huh :D
    Time: Sooner the better. Keep a goal to take a week to bring one new member.

    Now the new members make a goal of bringing one additional new member. That will be their goal. Create a ripple effect. Apply compounding theory. We then sure are going to reach great membership numbers.

    No one will believe if you say that you cannot bring one new member being in USA. No excuses. Not asking too much, please just bring one new member and enjoy the results!

    Thanks



    more...


    justin bieber wax figure in new york. Justin Bieber creates an
  • Justin Bieber creates an



  • GCBy3000
    03-31 02:21 PM
    it isnot dependent on how gradual your change is. If your LC process takes 10 years, you can gradually move to VP position. It does not mean it is legal. You should never change your job duties dramatically. You could move from Software engineer to Sr. Software engineer and not to Team lead or project manager. Again, it is not hard and fast rule. Legally, you could take up any job as long as you move back to the job described in the LC after the adjustment of status(I485).

    Again the entire GC is for future job. I did not say "YOU HAVE TO" stay in that job. May be my wording is little bit wrong. It is always better to stay with the same company atleast for 6 months and min of one year after you get GC. If you do not, then if you intent to become citizen, there may be some questions regarding your intent for GC. I am not an attorney, but whatever, I have expressed above came directly from my company attorney.

    Thanks





    justin bieber wax figure in new york. march Madame
  • march Madame



  • piyu7444
    07-23 11:31 AM
    Hi,
    I am planning to renew my AP while in India. What is the procedure to do this?

    My details :
    Applied for H1 transfer - Dec 15,2008 - normal category -still pending
    Ap - valid till Nov 2009
    EAD - valid till Nov 2010.Using AC21 for working with the present employer.

    I came back to India in March, after completing the project.
    My present employer wants me to come to the US only when I have a project in hand.
    Based in India, it is very difficult to find the project. Also, most of the projects need US citizen, GC holder, so very less projects available to the H1-B holders. Due to the recession, working on the contract is again a problem, since companies want the permanent employee, instead of contract employee.
    I understand that presently working on H1 is difficult, since one should have the project in hand before applying for H1. Sometimes, at the port of entry they ask for paystubs for all the period, ask about the end client details etc. Sometimes people were sent back, since they didn't have all the details at the port of entry.

    In this scenario, I am still not sure, if coming back to US will be a good option or not.
    But I may need to come if the AP renewal is not possible from India.

    In present scenario, If AP renewal is not possible from India, I will have to unnecessarily travel to US on existing AP (till Nov 09).I won't be able to come on H1-B, since my H1 application is still pending even after 6 months. How can one do AP renewal while in India?

    Since in the present scenario,I may not get a job(since I don't have GC/citizenship),will it be advisable to come to US just to renew AP?
    My ead is valid till Nov 2010,which means If I enter US before ead expiry,I will be able to work on ead.I have lost all the hope for H1 now,since it is more than 7 months.Of course for ead,is it possible to renew it while in India?
    I don't have much finances now,so travel to US just to renew ap/ead in the hope of getting gc one day,is bit problematic.I am on EB3 labor 2006 , so GC process will take atleast 5 years.
    Even if I reach US for AP renewal, I have to stay there for 2-3 months,till AP gets renewed.
    I am not very confortable with this situation.
    I just want to keep my GC process going by renewing ap and ead.Is there any way out of this?
    I think the rule is , If you don't come to the US while the AP is valid, you abandon the I-485.
    Can you give me some guidence on this?

    You can not get a new AP while you are out of US. You have to be in the US at the time or applying and while it gets processed. Recently I have seen two cases where the AP was issues within 30 days of applying.



    more...


    justin bieber wax figure in new york. Justin Bieber Gets New Haircut
  • Justin Bieber Gets New Haircut



  • prolegalimmi
    03-01 01:51 PM
    All you have to do is scroll down the home page.

    Let me know if you still have difficulties.

    Another improvement if I may:

    Wondering if the website administrator has the ability to send a mass email to all its members. This is to inform and urge all its members to send web faxes and be more involved in planned activities.

    Also, I sent a webfax to all three required personnel, but was hesitant to act since I was under the impression that I have to type the matter, choose the letter format, find the fax number for the official, etc. But later found our thats its as easy as clicking your mouse thrice.
    We could have a section that tells people and members just how easy it is to send a web fax, and not having to search for the officials' fax numbers and not having to compose the letter, and such.

    Lastly, launching a concerted and a planned membership drive and to reach all immigrant communites. For the fund raisers, and for memberships, we are still relying on a word of mouth which is not as efficient. IV could post some ads in those media that are immigrant friendly and has good reach.

    It could also start assessing a fee for membership, and also try to reach corporate sponsors like those businesses that are immigrant owned and run. When these businesses contribute, IV can advertise them on its website as contributors, so they (the sponsors) get the business of immigrant friendly customers.





    2010 Justin Bieber wax figure is justin bieber wax figure in new york. Justin Bieber debuts wax
  • Justin Bieber debuts wax



  • dingox100
    04-20 08:44 PM
    my EAD is about to expire on may 6th. I applied for EAD renewal in january , i had around 90 days. My application package along with the cheque came back to me after 1month because I forgot to sign the application form.. Dumb right....
    Then i signed my form and send it back to TSC . So i was in a bad situation becuase my employer said if i do not get my EAD card before it expires, they will have to lay me off. So here is what i did , i contacted my local Congressman's office through their website and raised a request to expedite my case and stated if i do not get my EAD i will loose my job.
    Surprisingly i got a mail from the congressman office that they are looking into my case and they will take it forward... and after a week i got a mail from USCIS saying my case is approved . So if someone is in my kind of situation its better to go through congressman or senator rather than info pass all that route.. Politics and politicians speak in a different language and so it always wins!!!



    more...


    justin bieber wax figure in new york. Search. Justin Bieber Wax
  • Search. Justin Bieber Wax



  • GCEB2
    09-20 10:13 PM
    can any one give some information on this





    hair Justin Bieber Wax Figures justin bieber wax figure in new york. To be immortalized in wax
  • To be immortalized in wax



  • Hassan11
    08-24 03:43 PM
    Hi. I am sorry if I am posting this on the wrong thread but I am trying to get some help or suggestions.

    I have a question regarding an appeal I did a year ago for a rejected LC.

    I have an approved LC and I-140 on an entry level position (EB3) with my company. after I got a promotion to a senior position that requires a masters degree but with a smilar job description but more senior and supervisory responsabilities with the same company. after promotion, I filed for a new LC (EB2) but it got rejected because DOL thinks it is the same position as the already approved LC. my company and I wrote a letter as an appeal on Sep 2006 within 30 days from rejection of LC to BALCA explaining that new position requires a masters degree and it is a senior position with more supervisory duties. as of today, almost a year later, we haven't heard anything regarding DOL (BALCA) decision on my appeal. is anybody in the same situation?? what should I do next?? also I read somewhere that DOl might revoke the already approved LC EB3 after I filed a second LC for EB2 with the same employer. can DOL revoke the first LC EB3 after I have an approved I-140?? please help. Thanks



    more...


    justin bieber wax figure in new york. FAB FOTOS: Justin Bieber#39;s Wax
  • FAB FOTOS: Justin Bieber#39;s Wax



  • stemcell
    03-12 02:09 PM
    congrats and best of luck.





    hot Justin Bieber creates an justin bieber wax figure in new york. Justin also had a wax figure
  • Justin also had a wax figure



  • fide_champ
    03-22 08:11 AM
    Hi Everyone,

    Our Immigration status is EAD and my wife is pregnant,
    We are very happy with the news..

    There is lot of possibility for us to be in India during due date, based on few important events in family.
    We would like to know.. if baby is born in India then what possibilities are there for us to bring baby along with us?
    (if mother stays in India for couple of more months)

    can baby also get Green Card when we (parents) are allotted green card?

    All your advices are always appreciated.

    Thanks & Regards,
    Satya.

    Note: Admins if required, please close this thread and redirect to any existing ones, as i could not find one I have posted a new thread.

    It's no brainer. Have the baby in US and then leave for india. You get US citizenship for your baby free of cost and without any hassles. Your baby can get indian citizenship anytime if that's your goal.



    more...


    house Justin Bieber#39;s Wax Figures justin bieber wax figure in new york. Justin Bieber wax figure is
  • Justin Bieber wax figure is



  • desi3933
    06-25 10:14 AM
    My Company is asking me to sign a new 2 year contract with them to get employment verification letter required for I-485. Is this legal?

    It depends on the "Employment Agreement" and the state laws where your employer is based. Many times such agreement mention "damage amount" if the person leave before the expiry of such term.

    IT may be good idea to consult a good lawyer.

    Not a legal advice.
    ---------------------------
    desi3933 at gmail.com





    tattoo march Madame justin bieber wax figure in new york. Teen pop star Justin Bieber
  • Teen pop star Justin Bieber



  • indyanguy
    12-28 02:41 PM
    I filed my 140 on July 2nd though the notice date is Sep 24th. (It went to NSC->CSC->NSC).

    Should I be on the lookout for Sep 07 for the processing date? Will they work on my application when the processing date says July 07?



    more...


    pictures Justin Bieber Gets New Haircut justin bieber wax figure in new york. Justin Bieber Gets New Haircut
  • Justin Bieber Gets New Haircut



  • gc_maine2
    05-29 03:55 PM
    Your attorney is DAY DREAMING.. Don't beleive him/her,

    I have a early 2004 Priority date (EB3 India) and asked my attorney if it is wise to reapply in Eb2 as it is current in that date, and she says she believes my Eb3 PD to get current by july. Folks, what do you think ?





    dresses Justin also had a wax figure justin bieber wax figure in new york. Kim Kardashian wax figure
  • Kim Kardashian wax figure



  • alisa
    07-07 12:31 PM
    I gave it highest ratings. I encourage others to do the same.



    more...


    makeup Search. Justin Bieber Wax justin bieber wax figure in new york. Justin Bieber#39;s Wax Figures
  • Justin Bieber#39;s Wax Figures



  • STAmisha
    06-19 03:50 PM
    Lawyers office is in Atlanta. So you think I can get it in 2 weeks?





    girlfriend Teen pop star Justin Bieber justin bieber wax figure in new york. Justin Bieber#39;s Wax Figures
  • Justin Bieber#39;s Wax Figures



  • InTheMoment
    06-05 07:55 PM
    In such cases, the PO Box owner or auth rep. takes the note that is left in the PO Box and collects the mail piece. This also applies for signature confirmation and other USPS services that requires a signature

    The online status of my package on USPS tracking page shows same message as yours. It just struck me that how can a certified mail be delivered to the agency if one is sending it to a PO Box. I mean how can USPS get a delivery signature from a real person if the address is not a physical address, but a PO Box number. Any thoughts?





    hairstyles FAB FOTOS: Justin Bieber#39;s Wax justin bieber wax figure in new york. Justin Bieber,Kim Kardashian,
  • Justin Bieber,Kim Kardashian,



  • gceverywhere
    09-14 03:15 PM
    call the attorney who is working on your case and ask if it's a good idea to go...

    You will be surprised...Most attorneys are of the opinion that this rally is important and people who are impacted by EB GC dealys should meet with lawmakers to discuss the issue.





    coopheal
    04-12 07:17 PM
    If you have an attorney represnted and you ahve signed a G325, you will not get the RFE your lawyer rather would get it...

    This is correct. Only your attorney will get the RFE.





    wrldnw4me
    05-26 11:32 AM
    Thanks for the great work by the IV Core Team, QGA and all Senators and their staff.

    Thanks once again



    No comments:

    Post a Comment