small2006
08-20 02:38 PM
I gto the same response last week. They were so adamant in denying me the info that I got frustrated and hung up on her.:mad:
wallpaper Justin Bieber has officially
jscris
July 15th, 2004, 03:27 PM
Those are wonderful, Anders! They should make up for quite a few days without great shots. :)
And thanks, QJ. I wish I could figure out how to make money at this. ;)
Janet
And thanks, QJ. I wish I could figure out how to make money at this. ;)
Janet
dixie
09-05 01:12 PM
If you consider carefully, all the sponsors of SKIL whether its the house or the senate are republicans. Dems are pro-immigration in general, but they are more concerned about the illegals.Republicans on the other hand are anti-immigration in general, but pro-business; which roughly translates to pro-legal immigration. So by no means is SKIL a slum-dunk; if anything, CIR might come in for more favorable review by the dem-controlled house.Things will get interesting is all we can say.
I would like to discuss two issues
1) Is there a reasonable chance for Democrats to take control of the House after Nov elections.
2) What would that mean for skilled legal Immigrant community (aka will my GC come faster :))
It looks like Americans are fed up with the war in Iraq and other issues. Especially here in TX there is one seat definitely going to Democrats ( Tom Delay's seat). Would a Democrat majority make passing SKIL a slam dunk ?
I would like to discuss two issues
1) Is there a reasonable chance for Democrats to take control of the House after Nov elections.
2) What would that mean for skilled legal Immigrant community (aka will my GC come faster :))
It looks like Americans are fed up with the war in Iraq and other issues. Especially here in TX there is one seat definitely going to Democrats ( Tom Delay's seat). Would a Democrat majority make passing SKIL a slam dunk ?
2011 No, pop kid Justin Bieber#39;s
helph1b
09-18 05:16 AM
:mad:
It seems that NJ based consultancy firm "Segicorp" is fraud because it has taken money on behalf of H1B aplications from many candidates and there is no response yet.
Segicorp is giving same reply to all that applications was couriered thru fedex and waiting for reply from USCIS. They are just fooling as there is no prrof that our application packets was really couriered to USCIS. If they had really sent our application packet then we would have atleast received Receipt number.
All of many friends who have applied thru other consultants has received receipt number long back and are waiting for their status. If we had atleast received receipt number and no approval, then also we would have been convinced that approval depends on USCIS and NOT on segicorp. But Segicorp had nicely and smartly enjoyed everyones money and are free without any problems.
Now from last few weeks they are not even replying any emails or phone calls. This clearly indicates that it was very well planned fraud. They should really be sent to jail. :mad:
It seems that NJ based consultancy firm "Segicorp" is fraud because it has taken money on behalf of H1B aplications from many candidates and there is no response yet.
Segicorp is giving same reply to all that applications was couriered thru fedex and waiting for reply from USCIS. They are just fooling as there is no prrof that our application packets was really couriered to USCIS. If they had really sent our application packet then we would have atleast received Receipt number.
All of many friends who have applied thru other consultants has received receipt number long back and are waiting for their status. If we had atleast received receipt number and no approval, then also we would have been convinced that approval depends on USCIS and NOT on segicorp. But Segicorp had nicely and smartly enjoyed everyones money and are free without any problems.
Now from last few weeks they are not even replying any emails or phone calls. This clearly indicates that it was very well planned fraud. They should really be sent to jail. :mad:
more...
copsmart
06-16 09:07 AM
bump!
neha_garg123
01-08 07:20 PM
You will only be counted against the cap once unless your 6 year limit of H-1 is over and you are out of US for another year. So no problems you can file for your new H-1. Just make sure you send a copy of the old H-1 approval copy as well to prove you are already counted towards cap.
Thanks a lot!!
Thanks a lot!!
more...
amoljak
05-03 07:32 AM
If you have enough time or not depends on if your country of origin is retrogressed. In your case retrogression will help you.
You do not need to be working for the new employer for them to start the green card process. So no need to wait for H1B transfer. But most employers would not do that.
To get one year extensions, Your case has to be pending for at least a year. That clock starts when you apply for labor. With PERM there is two months of recruiting (one month recruiting and one month cool down) before you can apply for labor. So it looks like you will not meet this deadline. (You may be able to extend your current H1B for the time you were out of the country)
So your only hope is that your labor certification goes through and your I140 goes through and your country is retrogressed. Then the one year rule does not apply and you can extend H1B for three years.
So pray that congress does not fix the retrogression problem until you get your three year extension :)
You do not need to be working for the new employer for them to start the green card process. So no need to wait for H1B transfer. But most employers would not do that.
To get one year extensions, Your case has to be pending for at least a year. That clock starts when you apply for labor. With PERM there is two months of recruiting (one month recruiting and one month cool down) before you can apply for labor. So it looks like you will not meet this deadline. (You may be able to extend your current H1B for the time you were out of the country)
So your only hope is that your labor certification goes through and your I140 goes through and your country is retrogressed. Then the one year rule does not apply and you can extend H1B for three years.
So pray that congress does not fix the retrogression problem until you get your three year extension :)
2010 Justin Bieber#39;s Dad Is Creepy

zCool
03-21 12:20 AM
I think relevent part here is Q 1.
Question 1. How should service centers or district offices process unapproved I-140
petitions that were concurrently filed with I-485 applications that have been pending
180 days in relation to the I-140 portability provisions under �106(c) of AC21?
Answer: If it is discovered that a beneficiary has ported off of an unapproved I-140 and I-485 that has
been pending for 180 days or more, the following procedures should be applied:
A. Review the pending I-140 petition to determine if the preponderance of the evidence
establishes that the case is approvable or would have been approvable had it been adjudicated
within 180 days. If the petition is approvable but for an ability to pay issue or any other issue
relating to a time after the filing of the petition, approve the petition on it�s merits. Then
adjudicate the adjustment of status application to determine if the new position is the same or
similar occupational classification for I-140 portability purposes.
B. If a request for additional evidence (RFE) is necessary to resolve a material issue, other than
post-filing issues such as ability to pay, an RFE can be issued to try to resolve the issue. When a
response is received, and if the petition is approvable, follow the procedures in part A above.
Interim guidance for processing I-140 employment-based immigrant petitions and I-485 and H-1B petitions affected
by the American Competitiveness in the Twenty-First Century Act of 2000 (AC21) (Public Law 106-313)
--------------------------
If that isn't risky.. I think you are all set for that week-end bungy jump from golden gate bridge!
Question 1. How should service centers or district offices process unapproved I-140
petitions that were concurrently filed with I-485 applications that have been pending
180 days in relation to the I-140 portability provisions under �106(c) of AC21?
Answer: If it is discovered that a beneficiary has ported off of an unapproved I-140 and I-485 that has
been pending for 180 days or more, the following procedures should be applied:
A. Review the pending I-140 petition to determine if the preponderance of the evidence
establishes that the case is approvable or would have been approvable had it been adjudicated
within 180 days. If the petition is approvable but for an ability to pay issue or any other issue
relating to a time after the filing of the petition, approve the petition on it�s merits. Then
adjudicate the adjustment of status application to determine if the new position is the same or
similar occupational classification for I-140 portability purposes.
B. If a request for additional evidence (RFE) is necessary to resolve a material issue, other than
post-filing issues such as ability to pay, an RFE can be issued to try to resolve the issue. When a
response is received, and if the petition is approvable, follow the procedures in part A above.
Interim guidance for processing I-140 employment-based immigrant petitions and I-485 and H-1B petitions affected
by the American Competitiveness in the Twenty-First Century Act of 2000 (AC21) (Public Law 106-313)
--------------------------
If that isn't risky.. I think you are all set for that week-end bungy jump from golden gate bridge!
more...
chanduv23
11-06 06:36 AM
Though this may be off topic, it is related to travel and NIV.
I booked tickets for my inlaws travelling on a tourist visa in Jet Airways - Chennai to JFK with layover in Brussels.
Now, when I ask people everyone say they travel by Lufthansa, Air India, Emirates etc... but I have not found anyone who has travelled by Jet Airways.
Just wanted to know if anyone has travelled via Jet Airways and their experience at the Brussels Airport, if it was smooth. My Inlaws do not speak English and this is the first time they are travelling.
Thanks
I booked tickets for my inlaws travelling on a tourist visa in Jet Airways - Chennai to JFK with layover in Brussels.
Now, when I ask people everyone say they travel by Lufthansa, Air India, Emirates etc... but I have not found anyone who has travelled by Jet Airways.
Just wanted to know if anyone has travelled via Jet Airways and their experience at the Brussels Airport, if it was smooth. My Inlaws do not speak English and this is the first time they are travelling.
Thanks
hair Justin Bieber raps on a new
needhelp!
02-13 10:55 PM
Thanks to all who responded.
more...
freedom_fighter
01-26 09:09 PM
me/spouse finally got our GCs in mail today. Interestingly the green card is not green, it just white mostly
best of luck to others in the journey.
best of luck to others in the journey.
hot Justin Bieber Mom Playboy
Almond
06-17 09:57 PM
I have been to Infopass at least four times in last two years. It depends on service rep on the window. Some of them are very cooperative and will try to answer most of your questions but others may not answer anything. I has an appointment yesterday to figure out about Background check which has been pending for last six months. Service rep on window only told me that it is still pending, she won't say when was it ordered which part of it is pending.. I tried to impress upon her but, she got up and walk away. It was such a waste of my time...
It is pure luck.. Couple of times, I got a rep who had helped me with AP stuff...
Same thing here. I've been to infopass a million times already. Some of them will tell you straight up that it's on someone's desk and to wait and come back in 1-2 months. Others will feel sorry for you and make some copies of your stuff and fill up some paperwork to "put it on the officer's desk"-you know, just to give you some hope. I've even gone with a lawyer's letter. Nada. Basically, you're at the system's mercy and the infopass people are just customer service reps that are there to answer your most basic questions. Get beyond basic and you're out of shit luck.
It is pure luck.. Couple of times, I got a rep who had helped me with AP stuff...
Same thing here. I've been to infopass a million times already. Some of them will tell you straight up that it's on someone's desk and to wait and come back in 1-2 months. Others will feel sorry for you and make some copies of your stuff and fill up some paperwork to "put it on the officer's desk"-you know, just to give you some hope. I've even gone with a lawyer's letter. Nada. Basically, you're at the system's mercy and the infopass people are just customer service reps that are there to answer your most basic questions. Get beyond basic and you're out of shit luck.
more...
house Teen star Justin Bieber was
greencardfever
12-11 01:37 PM
Is it 6 months for both, EAD and AP or just EAD? If it's just EAD, then how soon can I renew my AP?
tattoo Twitter Kills Off Justin
gc_75
07-17 05:48 PM
Here is the link:
http://www.murthy.com/uscis_update.pdf
no you have until august 17, 2007.
see murthy.com
pk
http://www.murthy.com/uscis_update.pdf
no you have until august 17, 2007.
see murthy.com
pk
more...
pictures Justin Bieber parody TWITTER:.
glus
05-31 10:37 AM
Thank you once again for contributing guys. We will achieve our success very soon.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
dresses Conan OBrien Justin Bieber
geniousatwork
09-22 08:56 PM
Tsc
which service center tsc or nsc????
which service center tsc or nsc????
more...
makeup DemiLovatoJustinBieber.jpg
golf52
07-26 08:44 AM
krish.d.rao, Morchu,
Thanks for your replies! This forum and it's members are very helpful.
Now, based on your reply, it seems like I need to have a few things:
1- a good relationship with my current employer - I work for this huge company, and
even if I have a good relationship with my 1st and 2nd level managers, HR and the Immigration department along with the attorney firm, will do whatever their usual process says...
2- based on what I've read so far, it seems that I need to have copy of the i-485 receipts in order to invoke AC-21? I was not given that by my attorney firm. They keep all the documents, and only send us e-mails of the approvals of each step. They say that since the employer is paying for everything, I don't have the right to have copies of anything.
Do you guys think this would be an issue?
Please advice, and thanks in advance for your comments/help,
golf52
Thanks for your replies! This forum and it's members are very helpful.
Now, based on your reply, it seems like I need to have a few things:
1- a good relationship with my current employer - I work for this huge company, and
even if I have a good relationship with my 1st and 2nd level managers, HR and the Immigration department along with the attorney firm, will do whatever their usual process says...
2- based on what I've read so far, it seems that I need to have copy of the i-485 receipts in order to invoke AC-21? I was not given that by my attorney firm. They keep all the documents, and only send us e-mails of the approvals of each step. They say that since the employer is paying for everything, I don't have the right to have copies of anything.
Do you guys think this would be an issue?
Please advice, and thanks in advance for your comments/help,
golf52
girlfriend Justin Bieber Personal
gsc999
01-17 10:46 PM
Hello Northern California,
We are going to kick start a huge "Sign & Dine" campaign in Northern California to support Administrative Fix effort. This is the time to show your support.
This is what we need:
- We need you to join us and show support for IV at a social event this Sunday(01/20) @ 11:30 a.m. in Sunnyvale. PM me or join Nor. Cal IV Yahoo group for details regarding address of the venue. We will have the Admin Fix letters ready for you to sign. So come and put your signatures and we will have some tasty snacks ready for you to eat***
- We need volunteers to call other IV members and motivate them to join the Admin Fix letter campaign
- We need volunteers to do some foot work in areas that have high legal immigrant traffic. I have done this, trust me, it is exciting work. We will provide you with flyers etc, we just need your time.
- Any other way you can help
Cheers!
***If you don't sign, that means no snacks
We are going to kick start a huge "Sign & Dine" campaign in Northern California to support Administrative Fix effort. This is the time to show your support.
This is what we need:
- We need you to join us and show support for IV at a social event this Sunday(01/20) @ 11:30 a.m. in Sunnyvale. PM me or join Nor. Cal IV Yahoo group for details regarding address of the venue. We will have the Admin Fix letters ready for you to sign. So come and put your signatures and we will have some tasty snacks ready for you to eat***
- We need volunteers to call other IV members and motivate them to join the Admin Fix letter campaign
- We need volunteers to do some foot work in areas that have high legal immigrant traffic. I have done this, trust me, it is exciting work. We will provide you with flyers etc, we just need your time.
- Any other way you can help
Cheers!
***If you don't sign, that means no snacks
hairstyles Topic: Justin Bieber#39;s

ags123
07-26 09:57 AM
I recently got my Eb2 India Employment based I-485 approved. I am going to file my spouse's I-485 soon and was wondering what address I should send the forms to.
The direct filing address says
USCIS Chicago Lockbox
For U.S. Postal Service (USPS) deliveries:
USCIS
PO Box 805887
Chicago, IL 60680-4120
For Express mail and courier deliveries:
USCIS
Attn: FBAS
131 South Dearborn, 3rd Floor
Chicago, IL 60603-5517
However my attorney says we need to send it to the Nebraska Service Centre as my application was filed and approved there.
So should my lawyer send it to the Chicago lock box or NSC? Please let me know if you have personally done this recently after the addresses changes
The direct filing address says
USCIS Chicago Lockbox
For U.S. Postal Service (USPS) deliveries:
USCIS
PO Box 805887
Chicago, IL 60680-4120
For Express mail and courier deliveries:
USCIS
Attn: FBAS
131 South Dearborn, 3rd Floor
Chicago, IL 60603-5517
However my attorney says we need to send it to the Nebraska Service Centre as my application was filed and approved there.
So should my lawyer send it to the Chicago lock box or NSC? Please let me know if you have personally done this recently after the addresses changes
smisachu
11-06 09:38 AM
Any one knows which Airline is good (Cost & Service) from Newark to Bangalore? I have flown AI with stop over in Bom, but would prefer something direct to Bangalore.
Thanks
Thanks
ghost
02-07 03:13 PM
Hi
I clicked on the link provided but unfortunately I was not able to watch the video, can you please share what was concluded at the end of the session, any measures that they plan to take?
Thx
It's a long discussion but the summary in the last 2-3 mins suggests that
a) the temporary worker visas issue should not be tied to backlog reduction issue
b) other countries like canada and australia have already changed their immigration policies for high-skilled immigrants and US is falling behind
c) that the US government needs to provide clarity on the GC process one way or the other instead of keeping us in limbo
d) interesting observation by canadian economics lady professor - clearing the immigration backlog is the only immigration reform that is needed for US economy.
You've to understand that this is just a panel discussion and they can only make recommendations for execution by the politicians...they themselves cannot take any measures to resolve the issues.
Next steps are for us to support IV Advocacy (see separate threads for the April Advocacy) and lobby hard for the necessary legislative changes...this is a good presentation that can be used to to lobby for a piecemeal legislation/amendment for legal immigrant backlog reduction!
I clicked on the link provided but unfortunately I was not able to watch the video, can you please share what was concluded at the end of the session, any measures that they plan to take?
Thx
It's a long discussion but the summary in the last 2-3 mins suggests that
a) the temporary worker visas issue should not be tied to backlog reduction issue
b) other countries like canada and australia have already changed their immigration policies for high-skilled immigrants and US is falling behind
c) that the US government needs to provide clarity on the GC process one way or the other instead of keeping us in limbo
d) interesting observation by canadian economics lady professor - clearing the immigration backlog is the only immigration reform that is needed for US economy.
You've to understand that this is just a panel discussion and they can only make recommendations for execution by the politicians...they themselves cannot take any measures to resolve the issues.
Next steps are for us to support IV Advocacy (see separate threads for the April Advocacy) and lobby hard for the necessary legislative changes...this is a good presentation that can be used to to lobby for a piecemeal legislation/amendment for legal immigrant backlog reduction!
No comments:
Post a Comment