![]() |
| Yes, I am still a 'Freestyle Cruising' addict! Photo Credit: Norwegian Cruise Line |
I thought taking you on a cruise down memory lane would be fitting for today's 'cruisemazing' celebration! So, here is the first blog post I ever wrote, published a year ago to date--it's my review of Norwegian Cruise Line (THE best cruise line, in my opinion)! Simmer down you Royal Caribbean enthusiatists and Carnivalholics, I'm only trying to uphold my credibility by telling you the truth! Come on, you all know I'm just joking (NCL all day)! I have to say, you all have been so great to interact with, and I hope many years are in the works for us to have more 'cruisetastic' conversations! Keep those tweets coming my way, and comments under these posts!
What has been your favorite post(s) from the past year? Share your thoughts with me on facebook! I hope you all keep living a 'cruisemendous' life! Keep your laughter alive, don't allow that smile to fade, continue to stay inspired, and always do things BIGG! Much love--Shon!

No comments:
Post a Comment