Sunday, June 19, 2011

i miss you tumblr quotes

images i miss you tumblr quotes. i i miss you tumblr quotes. to be something you miss
  • to be something you miss



  • thirdworldman
    03-15 01:45 PM
    I'm all for doing a robot; I'm also for a six week deadline with intermediary deadlines; the longer the better though--this is very time consuming and i'm going away for a few weeks.





    wallpaper to be something you miss i miss you tumblr quotes. i miss you tumblr quotes. i
  • i miss you tumblr quotes. i



  • sroyc
    07-11 04:43 PM
    There is a lot of hurtburn among folks here abt a lot of things...Does that mean USCIS is going to cater to every case of heartburn. I dont think so.

    What else would explain EB2 China's PD going back to EB2 India's PD (April 2004) when visas from EB2-ROW were made available and then both PD's moving to June 2006 (which was EB2 China's PD before it became unavailable)?

    They could have set it to March 2005 and it would have been enough to exhaust the remaining EB2-ROW visas left considering the number of EB2 India applicants in the backlog. The fact is that there are not enough EB2 China applicants left in 2003/2004/2005. The only way they can get a fair share of the EB2-ROW spillover was if PD's for both EB2 India and China were moved to 2006.





    i miss you tumblr quotes. i miss you tumblr quotes. i
  • i miss you tumblr quotes. i



  • alex99
    05-09 01:05 PM
    bump





    2011 i miss you tumblr quotes. i i miss you tumblr quotes. i miss you tumblr quotes.
  • i miss you tumblr quotes.



  • mdubbaka
    03-17 02:37 PM
    MY PD is Sep 2002. Filed in July 2007.



    more...


    i miss you tumblr quotes. i miss you tumblr quotes.
  • i miss you tumblr quotes.



  • feedfront
    09-23 12:19 PM
    Just when i was wondering that we will have to wait till OCt 1 when new visa are avialable... I saw your message... If i was you i will wait too for next 5/6 days you have till oct to respond.


    Does that mean there is still hope that we may see some activity on the cases who have responsed to RFEs or we have to wait till OCt 1 Chewing our nails?

    Now my status changed to 'Initial Review' because post office returned my mail :confused: Within 12 hrs status changed from 'Card Production' (05.03 PM) to 'Initial Review' (06.33 AM).
    I had updated my new address 3 yrs before and was confirmed by infopass appointment.





    i miss you tumblr quotes. i miss you tumblr quotes. i
  • i miss you tumblr quotes. i



  • newbee7
    07-09 04:23 PM
    Whenever i say this "Such policies, unless backed by legal basis, are not enforceable" Everybody starts bashing me up...
    So you be ready toooo.

    I would be very happy , if all the H1B guys get EAD , but i cant just give a statement against DOS/USCIS till i am 100% sure.
    Are we 100% SURE that this happened???

    Is there any clause in the law, which lets them do this ,If FBI doesnt give any information for 6 months/1 Year... I dont know , so i will let the court decide.
    In some cases, security clearances required by the F.B.I. were not entirely completed, immigration officials said. The agency approved some applications “when we were certain the process will be completed very shortly,” Mr. Aytes said.

    "not entirely completed" = INCOMPLETE

    I think this should count for 100%.

    http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/06/us/06visa.html?_r=1&hp&oref=slogin



    more...


    i miss you tumblr quotes. i miss you tumblr quotes. i
  • i miss you tumblr quotes. i



  • RNGC
    02-19 01:42 PM
    Read this carefully before you comment here:
    "fingerprints for information relating to criminal, national security, or other law enforcement actions that would render the alien ineligible for adjustment of status under this section".

    This is just to verify if the guys is in database for any criminal activity. ofcourse they will not give an illegal guy a GC if they have his record in database for criminal activity in US. This is just a formal requirement to keep illegal law brokers out because there are thousands illegals who came here from southern border and have committed crimes. There are some even in the America's Top 10 Wanted list. My uncles(came illegally here) went through all criminal checks by FBI for breaking any law,when Reagan gave amnesty for >5 years. Same criminal checks were done on illegals when Clinton helped legalalization of illegals. Fingerprints, etc are just for other criminal history check not to check if the person crossed the border illegally, ofcouse he did and broke the law: that's the whole point for him being illegal.

    In fact >5year rule has been a standard to give immigration to illegals as is clear by Reagan amnesty. If 5 year rule is not for illegals, then what do you think is there in this bill for 11 million illegals. Itn't that logical. Infact main purpose of this bill is to fix illegal immigrants not legals. If you think >5 years rule is just for legals, you need to read history books, read text carefully and be more logical: not blinded by desire to get your own GC if you are here >5years.

    Either way: I never said we should oppose the 5 year requirement. I just said that rules for "Legal <5 years" should be easier than rules for "illegal>5" years and please don't propagate false rumors here that this bill is just for legals in a blind desire for your own GC.


    So what if illegals are also covered in this! Illegals are kind of people suffering from their employers because they don't have any paperwork! We, are slightly better, we have paper work and still suffer at the hands of our employers, so we know their plight...So, I would say illegals also have to be considered. I DO NOT SUPPORT ILLEGALS. But they are human beings too and are living in the dark.....

    My take on ilegals is:
    1. Build a huge prison and put all of them in there and feed them rest of their life.
    OR
    2. Arrest all of them and deport them their home country
    IF 1 or 2 is not possible, better give them green card as long as they have not committed any crime and legalize them so no one takes advantage of them...we have had one round of slavery in this country and its consequence is still felt, lets not have another round of slavery with illegals.





    2010 i miss you tumblr quotes. i i miss you tumblr quotes. i miss you tumblr quotes. i
  • i miss you tumblr quotes. i



  • gc28262
    06-10 01:01 PM
    svr_76,
    Your arguments are baseless. No company will ever hire an H1B to replace an equally qualified Citizen/Green card holder. Company has to spend a lot on H1B employees on lawyer fees and other complications.

    Anti-immigrant lawmakers are using the excuse of economy to push through their legislations.



    more...


    i miss you tumblr quotes. i miss you tumblr quotes. i
  • i miss you tumblr quotes. i



  • feedfront
    10-07 02:53 PM
    My packet delivered to mailroom today morning at 9:07 by UPS. And just now at 2:48 got page and checked online status and its says they issued RFE again?

    �On October 7, 2010, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case�

    Not sure whether it�s their system glitch or it�s my luck... :confused:

    Is it happen to anyone else or it�s me?

    I hope it is just system/human glitch.





    hair i miss you tumblr quotes. i miss you tumblr quotes. i miss you tumblr quotes. i
  • i miss you tumblr quotes. i



  • arnab221
    09-10 02:19 PM
    Yes this one is working for me...but iam also not sure its the right one or not.

    This guy is speaking on some rivers , in vermont



    more...


    i miss you tumblr quotes. i miss you tumblr quotes. i
  • i miss you tumblr quotes. i



  • gcformeornot
    03-16 12:52 PM
    think IV membership should be vetted. Only way to stop fools like these.





    hot i miss you tumblr quotes. i miss you tumblr quotes. i miss you tumblr quotes. love
  • i miss you tumblr quotes. love



  • qesehmk
    02-12 02:46 PM
    No rally, No pubic initiative.

    You mean PUBLIC !!

    Thanks .... you made me laugh after greyhair beat the daylights out of me!!



    more...


    house dresses i miss you dad quotes i miss you tumblr quotes. i miss you tumblr quotes. i miss you friendship quotes. i miss you
  • i miss you tumblr quotes. i miss you friendship quotes. i miss you



  • pd_recapturing
    03-07 08:09 PM
    Okay. Even if we send the AC21 letter to USCIS, whats the guarantee that they will take action or even read it. AC21 letter is not going to be a paid service and USCIS will treat this letter as any other letter like interfile letters. I am not sure whether USCIS has any specific PO Box for AC21 services. In my knowledge, there is none. I had sent my interfiling letter in early Oct 07 and there is no information from USCIS on this. Today, I went to meet an IO thru Infopass, the first layer of service lady was so rude that she did not even allow me to meet the actual IO. She said that this kind of information does not come on computer so IO would not be helpful. She was not at all listening to me. My point is can one make sure that his/her AC21 letter has been accepted and acted upon. If not, is there any need to send the AC21 letter?





    tattoo i miss you tumblr quotes. i i miss you tumblr quotes. pictures i miss you quotes
  • pictures i miss you quotes



  • sk2006
    05-26 11:39 PM
    I am sure they will ask for passport if you only have the I-94. Now if I am required to carry my passport all the time that becomes a real pain particularly if we are on H1/L1 and present for quite a long time.


    I 94 issued at POE must be attached to the passport all the times!



    more...


    pictures i miss you tumblr quotes. i i miss you tumblr quotes. i miss you tumblr quotes.
  • i miss you tumblr quotes.



  • johnamit
    07-20 02:31 PM
    almost 3 weeks are over since my application reached (NSC OR TSC ??) and haven't heard anything yet.





    dresses i miss you tumblr quotes. love i miss you tumblr quotes. i miss you tumblr quotes.
  • i miss you tumblr quotes.



  • eilsoe
    02-27 11:34 AM
    actually my benches are just a series of boxes rotated into place and grouped =)



    more...


    makeup i miss you tumblr quotes. i i miss you tumblr quotes. dresses i miss you dad quotes
  • dresses i miss you dad quotes



  • insbaby
    05-07 11:10 AM
    If you have paid and do not have access then send us an email to info at immigrationvoice.org with your payment details, name, email used to contribute and IV ID.

    We have added everyone that contributed. Sometimes there is a delay of a couple of days.

    I saw couple of them last week, now I searching, searching and searching, not able to see donor forums on updates except one that says "start of the donor forums".

    Is there a link that shows all donor forums...





    girlfriend pictures i miss you quotes i miss you tumblr quotes. girlfriend miss you quotes for
  • girlfriend miss you quotes for



  • santa123
    02-24 03:45 PM
    Can an approved I-140 from Company A (future employer) be used to obtain an extension for H1 with company B (Current employer)?
    Pls provide your inputs





    hairstyles i miss you tumblr quotes. i i miss you tumblr quotes. i miss you tumblr quotes. i
  • i miss you tumblr quotes. i



  • ramus
    09-10 12:03 PM
    So are you coming then?
    Thanks.



    Perfect Weather For Marching

    80 High 61 Low Sunny 10% Chance Of Showers





    waitingmygc
    04-09 06:00 PM
    In this visa bulletin there is reasonable movement in family category. So, its not fair to conclude USCIS is not working.





    mirage
    02-03 08:33 PM
    We may not see each other eye to eye on this issue, but any idea is certainly welcome. On the other note I'm certainly going to call lawmakes office and convince them to get this done, you may say we should wait for the right time to arrive but I personally feel, there is no better time than now.
    Look mirage, I want to help in anyway I can, and I know your intensions are good, but good intensions and mere frustartion arenot enough to produce the desired results. The effort has to timed well. Bush had good intensions, atleast thats what he said, but the outcome was not how everyone desired. I am telling you, conserve your energy for the right time, don't lose steam and willingness to do something about the issue, but do not waste your energy. Use it wisely. Although, I must say that I have witnessed a lot of gurus in these forums. Sometimes I see them logged in, but they do not always post. If I were you, I would do my hiomework, get those folks on board, chose the right time, and put in the best effort.

    .



    No comments:

    Post a Comment