Wednesday, June 22, 2011

i love you boyfriend quotes

images 2011 i love u quotes for i love you boyfriend quotes. cute i love you quotes for
  • cute i love you quotes for



  • nojoke
    10-22 03:07 PM
    I mean tax everyone equally. During this tough economy time, consider everyone and not the middle class or upper class or lower class.

    Equally- That is tough to define. Equally as a percentage of their income/earnings? Rich don't even have 'income' to pay the income tax. They probably are paying 5 or10% of their earnings, while you and me pay 30+% of our income.





    wallpaper cute i love you quotes for i love you boyfriend quotes. cute i love you quotes for
  • cute i love you quotes for



  • thirdworldman
    03-14 05:58 PM
    I'd love to do a 3d character battle--it's been a while since I've done any character work--I'm in. Definately a four week deadline, at LEAST.





    i love you boyfriend quotes. i love you boyfriend quotes. i
  • i love you boyfriend quotes. i



  • ashatara78
    03-10 04:38 PM
    The EB immigration system was fine before then; thus, the problem is supply/demand, not the immigration policies.

    I have no comments about comparison of family vs EB but the EB immigration system was not find before then. I have friends who were in this system in the late 1980s, early 1990s and had huge problems - had to wait a long time, could not switch jobs, could not visit back home for sibling's weddings etc.

    It was probably fine during the Clinton administration for a few years 1996-1999 but I only know of a few cases, not many.





    2011 cute i love you quotes for i love you boyfriend quotes. love you boyfriend quotes.
  • love you boyfriend quotes.



  • logiclife
    02-13 12:49 PM
    It is an item on the organization's agenda.

    Both for USCIS and BECs to show some transparency. More posts mean more attention, but the posts are made by 800 members and majority of them are stuck in Dallas and Philly BECs or waiting for 485 to be filed so that they can get portability benefit beyond 6th year.

    That is much more important than speed of 485 processing. It is on the agenda of the org but the reason you dont see those posts is because its not a problem yet for the majority on this forum. That's just how it works. First things first. You dont find people on student visas worried about Labor backlogs coz they need to find H1 first. You dont find people stuck in labor worried about retrogression coz they need to get their labor approved first without which retrogression or no-retrogression makes no difference to them.

    I agree with your idea and understand that USCIS handling of 485 is a serious issue, just trying to explain why you dont see too many posts here for that issue.



    more...


    i love you boyfriend quotes. i love you boyfriend quotes.
  • i love you boyfriend quotes.



  • ewana
    08-22 10:38 PM
    Hi, I hope somebody helps in my dilemma.

    I am currently on an L1A visa. I heard that my main office (where I am now working) is closing the foreign office where I come from. Based on L1 requirements and facts, it states that once the subsidiary closes, my L1 becomes invalid. Given this, the company is willing to sponsor my green card as soon as possible. It will probably still take a year before the subsidiary officially closes. What are my options? If they have to close the company while my green card is being process, would it be cancelled ?

    Thanks.





    i love you boyfriend quotes. love poems for oyfriend love
  • love poems for oyfriend love



  • redds777
    06-10 04:51 PM
    Sent



    OPPOSE the Sanders-Grassley-Harkin amendment S.AMDT.4319 in bill H.R.4213 which severely hurts Competitiveness, Innovation and creating jobs in America



    It will only take less then 1 minute of your time to click this link ImmigrationVoice.org - Advocacy -- OPPOSE the Sanders-Grassley-Harkin amendment S.AMDT.4319 in bill H.R.4213 which severely hurts Competitiveness, Innovation and creating jobs in America (http://immigrationvoice.capwiz.com/immigrationvoice/issues/alert/?alertid=15130466)

    and send the message out


    Please post this link on other forums and mail to friends asking them to join this action item.



    more...


    i love you boyfriend quotes. love you boyfriend quotes.
  • love you boyfriend quotes.



  • rajuseattle
    07-15 11:10 AM
    Ajthakur,

    Please be truthful to the IV members.

    You should have stayed back with this blood sucker or whatever name you want to say at least until 6 months after filing I-485. Whole IT world knows that AC-21 is safe after 180 days, even if the greedy employer revoke I-140, you were eligible for AC-21 portability.

    Anyways now that you know the I-140 was revoked, find out when did he do that and if he has done that 180 days after your filing your I-485, you can still win your case by hiring a good attorney who can demonstarte to USCIS that your employment circumstances forced you to resign from the blood sucker and your adjustment application should be looked at as AC-21 portability.

    You still consider you r the smart guy and can handle this RFE very well, then I can only wish you a good luck.

    If I were you, I would have suffer for 6 months and then carry over the EB-2 PD with a good employer using either EAD or H1B, their is something fishy i can smell here...and folks here are not getting the true information.





    2010 i love you boyfriend quotes. i i love you boyfriend quotes. 2011 i love u quotes for
  • 2011 i love u quotes for



  • msadiqali
    10-23 12:36 PM
    Obama clearly explained that he wanted to end abuses of the H1-B visas that is used by highly qualified specialists to work in US. He added that he would make "immigrant workers less dependent on their employers for their right to stay in the country, and would hold accountable employers who abuse the system and their workers".



    more...


    i love you boyfriend quotes. cute i love you quotes for
  • cute i love you quotes for



  • alterego
    09-17 10:59 PM
    It is not end of the world. But end of the economy as we know it. People smarter than me and you have said this is turning into an armageddon.

    Armageddon or not, smart or fool, time will tell. My view is recession yes, outside chance of a depression. Armageddon...........not really.

    Interesting thing is Berkshire stock is up while all this is going on. Gives you an idea how much high regard people have for its balance sheet, Buffet and Co. stock picking prowess and his 30 plus billion cash war chest at this time.





    hair love you boyfriend quotes. i love you boyfriend quotes. Tags: i love you quotes
  • Tags: i love you quotes



  • kaisersose
    02-21 04:19 PM
    Thats true. There will be supply of more 485s to the pool but that will be from EB1 and EB2 row which are always current. I guess you could reduce the 140k/year based on those numbers but since these cats are always current does it suggest there is not much demand?

    Yes. Current means Supply is more than Demand.



    more...


    i love you boyfriend quotes. So, I#39;ve gathered 15 quotes
  • So, I#39;ve gathered 15 quotes



  • Eternal_Hope
    12-10 01:56 PM
    Another reason for the slow movement is people getting married.. a spouse potentially accounts for yet another visa number and this adds to the unpredictability of the system. It gets even worse with non-US born kids.

    The solution to all our visa backlog issues is:
    1. Stop marrying.......
    2. Dont have children ...or atleast not in your home country

    Brilliant!





    hot i love you boyfriend quotes. i love you boyfriend quotes. i love you boyfriend quotes. i
  • i love you boyfriend quotes. i



  • Slumdog
    01-22 06:29 PM
    As mentioned posted new thread. here you go.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=23267

    Happy Reading..



    more...


    house makeup Sweet Love Quotes #6 i love you boyfriend quotes. hot cute i love you quotes for
  • hot cute i love you quotes for



  • Jaime
    09-10 03:53 PM
    By the way, here's a funny (and sad but true) anecdote. I had already been on H1-B status with my current employer for over a year when I engaged HR to start my green card/adjustment of status process. The answer I got from the HR person was "Oh, sorry, but we don't sponsor"...I was frozen! Did not know whether to laugh or cry out loud! "But dear, you already have sponsored me!" I told the poor lady.....

    Funny? Pathetic? WE NEED TO FIX THIS! AND THIS STARTS AT OUR RALLY IN WASHINGTON! LET'S ALL GO!!!!!





    tattoo love poems for oyfriend love i love you boyfriend quotes. i love you quotes for your
  • i love you quotes for your



  • mbawa2574
    02-17 08:56 AM
    I am sorry if I offended anyone. I don't recall how.
    and by the way, my friend, you really really need a life :-) That's the last thing you'll hear from me on this subject.
    peace out

    Thanks again for supporting IV. Only point I was against was your support of racism of 40's. Anywaz I understand that you want to convey some other message but probably used the wrong link. Peace and Unity !!



    more...


    pictures love you boyfriend quotes. i love you boyfriend quotes. Cute+i+love+you+quotes+for
  • Cute+i+love+you+quotes+for



  • calgirl
    07-12 04:55 PM
    Where does it say in the bulletin that it will move in the next bulletin?

    QUOTE=sammas;1968386]Sorry to say this but 1st March is not considered. Hopefully your PD will be current in next Sep 2010 bulletin. Good Luck![/QUOTE]





    dresses i love you boyfriend quotes. i i love you boyfriend quotes. house house funny i love you
  • house house funny i love you



  • supers789
    03-11 10:57 PM
    Thanks for the link... And so sad after all that hype!



    more...


    makeup cute i love you quotes for i love you boyfriend quotes. makeup Sweet Love Quotes #6
  • makeup Sweet Love Quotes #6



  • gsc999
    07-13 12:38 PM
    Can members posting on this thread please explain to me why this thread is more visible than our San Jose rally thread.

    Is this issue so important to you? If you have some spare time, help spread media awareness about this rally.

    Other option is to go to this attorney's website and discuss it there.





    girlfriend i love you quotes for your i love you boyfriend quotes. I love you so much!
  • I love you so much!



  • engineer
    09-27 09:15 AM
    http://www.mercopress.com/vernoticia.do?id=11377&formato=pdf





    hairstyles So, I#39;ve gathered 15 quotes i love you boyfriend quotes. funny oyfriend quotes. i love
  • funny oyfriend quotes. i love



  • rpulipati
    09-26 10:56 AM
    FYI, this url has subject of "error in the story":

    http://money.cnn.com/services/speakup/speakup.html

    Thanks





    snathan
    04-06 08:52 PM
    I know a person who was sent back; IO called the end client to verify his employment and asked if they could hire american worker instead, when the employer said they could, IO sent him back. I think they are only going after H1's working for smaller consulting companies.

    You may write it off as a rumor, so be it, but IV needs to step in and take necessary action.

    Are you sure...is it your friend and can you disclosed his details to IV. Or friend's friend's.....friend?





    gc_aspirant_prasad
    09-11 06:54 PM
    ^^^ Bump ^^^^



    No comments:

    Post a Comment