Tuesday, June 7, 2011

happy bunny wallpapers

happy bunny wallpapers. Happy Bunny! Live Wallpapers!
  • Happy Bunny! Live Wallpapers!



  • MannyD
    10-03 02:32 PM
    I can't imagine why people do not want to give whatever I-94 they had collected between two trips out of US. NOt sure of the rules, but the common procedure is to surrender original I-94 AND the ones you got with each H1B. I haven't heard so far that I-94's not returned gained monetary value on ebay or people could use them for anything else. For me, I see surrendering all of them as one ( or some) more document(s) not to worry about.

    I feel returning more than one I94 carries its own risks. Who takes it from you? - The airline representative who simply rips off these and shoves it in a cardbox box. By some chance if the newer I94 is overlooked by anyone and a older I94 that also surrendered is entered in your immi records, I'm sure you'd rue that day! Yes, keeping a copy of that I94 is good, but why not prevent the issue at POS?

    Gurus, is there any requirement to surrender ALL I94s?





    happy bunny wallpapers. Happy Bunny! Live Wallpapers!
  • Happy Bunny! Live Wallpapers!



  • saibaba
    03-31 02:21 PM
    Can we file taxes seperately on married status?

    I mean, my CPA did estimates seperately and we found substantial difference...

    Is there any problem in we filing seperately as we r into 485 peding stuff?...
    From an Immigration perspective, what are the ramifications when 'Married and filing Jointly' versus 'Married and filing seperately'.

    First of all, are they related?





    happy bunny wallpapers. Happy Bunny Say What?
  • Happy Bunny Say What?



  • StuckInTheMuck
    07-11 12:27 PM
    I was not aware that you needed an FP for EAD renewal as well. Could you please clarify?
    You can get EAD without FP (the card will say "Fingerprint not available"), but if you e-file your renewal application, you will get a call for FP (paper-filing renewal does not require FP). As I said, I deliberately e-filed for that FP call so I can get into the local USCIS office, and then persuade them to take my I485 FP as well.





    happy bunny wallpapers. see latest photos amp; wallpapers
  • see latest photos amp; wallpapers



  • larmani
    04-29 01:02 PM
    If you are the derivative how can they check your salary with your spouse's LCA requirements. I think you will be fine. Check with your lawyer. If you want you can switch to EAD anytime. But once you lose H1 you cannot getback on H1.



    more...


    happy bunny wallpapers. Happy Easter Bunny Wallpaper
  • Happy Easter Bunny Wallpaper



  • bcg_consultant
    02-13 04:35 PM
    same here, my PD is Aug 2004 EB3(ROW) but my I-140 and 485 is still pending at NSC(more than 240 days).I dont have any hope that my I-140 will be cleared any time soon...Good bless H1B people

    Folks,

    Need a little advice. We (my husband and I) filed our 485 on July 2 under EB-3and have received AP, EAD, FP etc. Our PD date (July 7, 2001) got current in the March bulletin:). I wanted to check if there is way to find out if our cases have been adjudicated and are ready for approval as and when a visa # is allocated in March.

    Thanks





    happy bunny wallpapers. Happy easter
  • Happy easter



  • RandyK
    12-24 11:46 AM
    I have printed the banners (they will go up on all the Indian stores that I can find).

    I have sent out an email to all my friends who are on work permits.



    more...


    happy bunny wallpapers. happy easter unny wallpaper.
  • happy easter unny wallpaper.



  • maddipati1
    12-01 07:01 PM
    You are correct about the visa part. If you have a stamped visa in your passport for the US, you don't need a British transit visa for a London stopover. However, if you have an AP, they (BA) won't allow you to board the plane without a transit visa. This is from personal experience. However, since you are flying through Doha, I am not sure if you need anything other than your AP.


    hi ashkam,

    what is the best way to get Transit VISA?

    i have only 2 hours between connecting flights. need to get it here in US?

    thx





    happy bunny wallpapers. happy easter unny wallpaper.
  • happy easter unny wallpaper.



  • willigetagc
    09-07 11:16 AM
    This one was posted by one of the IV members, sreedhar in other section of the forum. Don't know how much truth to it...:rolleyes:

    If anyone has seen this already, my apologies...

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=285637#post285637



    Hello All,

    I am giving this information after my cousin complete the interview with USCIS on 09/03/2008. Please take a look at the detail conversation bellow.

    IO: Immigration Officer
    MC: My Cousin
    MCL: My Cousin Lawyer

    IO: We are not able to verify your finger prints. That�s the reason we called you for the personal interview.

    MC: I am ready to give right away.

    IO: No your finger print images not at all visible. There is no way we can check your Criminal background.

    MC: Is there any other alternate solution for this �? If so please advice.

    IO: Yes�You have to submit local county police clearance certificates from past 3 years with in 30 days.

    MC: Can you increase the time�? 30 days might be not sufficient for me to collect all the information

    IO: Sure�Make sure you submit with in 45 days. Thank you.

    MC: Can I ask one question�?

    IO: Sure�.

    MC: I applied my GC in 2003. Almost 5 years completed�Now I have problems with my finger prints. What else I need to do for the getting the approval on GC

    IO: Don�t worry�Submit the Police clearance certificates�We will approve your GC soon. With out verifying I can�t approve...If I approve� I will loose my Job�

    MCL: Well �.My Client PD is Dec 2003 EB3-INDIA. Visa numbers are not available at this time why you are asking to submit police clearance certificates with 45 days�? And once we submit how you will approve my Client GC without VISA numbers available�?

    IO: Good question�.All EB Visa Numbers will current in coming 2 months. That�s all I can say. There is some process going on to collect some unused visa numbers�.I don�t know what exactly going on�But I can say with in 2 months EB Visa numbers will current.

    MCL: Oh that�s great�

    IO: Yes it is�

    MC & MCL: Ok thank you for your time and we will submit police clearance certificates with in 45 days.

    IO: That�s good�You are all set to go now. Thank you.

    Based on above conversations I am saying�Please do not abuse me if it�s not going to be happened in 2 months. I am just sharing my cousin Interview details. I am also EB3-I 2004. I wish and Pray to GOD to make IO comment come true. Thank you.

    -Sree


    Hi Sree, which country immigration are you talking about ? :o
    :D



    more...


    happy bunny wallpapers. happy easter unny wallpaper.
  • happy easter unny wallpaper.



  • meridiani.planum
    04-07 01:05 AM
    It is worse than that.. :)

    Please watch the following youtube video to understand how USCIS works

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-30BZtpvaTY

    that was amazing. Is the maker of that video an IV member?





    happy bunny wallpapers. about happy bunny
  • about happy bunny



  • gc_in_30_yrs
    11-21 06:59 PM
    In the context of Premium processing of H1B�s, I-140, EAD�s etc can we press our demands to newly elected Dems to have I-485 premium processing by paying extra $$$ to USCIS?

    "Premium GC processing" will work as follows:

    Pre-processing Condition/Base Rules:
    If your I-140 is approved & you have filed I-485 and your I-485 is pending for more than 575 or 600 days (whats ever USCIS website says of # days..) is mentioned against your case#.....

    ...THEN pay USCIS e.g. $1000 or $0000 & get your "GC" !!!

    USCIS will assign temporary VISA# for such "Premium Paid GC" and when VISA# will be available that VISA# will be assigned to your " Premium Paid GC"..

    Premium Paid GC - Few base Rules:
    Before issuing " Premium Paid GC ", USCIS will ensure/check their existing GC process along with following additional checks:

    1. Pre- adjudicated:
    Your case is Pre-adjudicated, I-140 approved, file is complete & case is waiting ONLY for Visa# availability

    2. Income Tax & W2�s:
    Applicant pays Income Tax, files W2�s for say 3-4 years

    3. EAD�s more than 3:
    I 485 applicants are repeatedly applying for EAD's for more than 2 to 3 years

    4. Check Legal entry in USA:
    Copy of I-94 to ensure that I-485 applicant is �Legally� entered in USA

    5. Security Threat/Name Check:
    Name check is complete & applicant is NO longer a "Threat" to National security, if Name check is NOT done, expedite it to FBI. If Name Check is not completed by FBI, request I-485 applicant to submit �Local� Police station �Clearance records� from all the �Address� where he/she stayed in USA (address specified in Labor). If a person is here for more than say 4-5 years, have clean �Police clearance record� and law abiding �Legal� Tax payer, how he/she can be threat to National Security?

    6. FP:
    Finger Printing at least once (NOT over by 15 months etc..)

    7. Biometric:
    I-485 applicants Biometric 2 (or 1,2,3) has been done at least one time

    8. H1B/H4 extensions:
    I-485 Primary applicant (his/her derivative) are completed their H1B extension more than 6 years and repeatedly extending H1/H4�s (to say enough, he/she is here for more than 6 years legally)

    After applying this Basic Thumb Rules, issue " Premium GC" to applicant & assign VISA# later whenever VISA# is available.

    I am sure ash0210 will get a job in USCIS to write rules for issuing GCs.
    Just kidding. I like your analogy.



    more...


    happy bunny wallpapers. Related Wallpapers
  • Related Wallpapers



  • GCard_Dream
    07-10 02:48 PM
    I found the answer from the I-693 form. X-ray is only needed in the following situation:

    Chest X-Ray - Required ONLY for TST reactions of > 5mm or if specific TST exception criteria met, or for an applicant with TB symptoms or immunosuppression (e.g., HIV). Attach copy of X-Ray Report.

    Here is the detailed explanation from USCIS on the the new TB test requirements:
    http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dq/pdf/civil_surgeons_ti.pdf





    happy bunny wallpapers. happy easter unny wallpaper.
  • happy easter unny wallpaper.



  • h1techSlave
    01-07 02:56 PM
    it is stoop, not stop :)

    You know you're getting old when you stop to tie your shoelaces and wonder what else you could do while you're down there.



    more...


    happy bunny wallpapers. It39s happy bunny backgrounds
  • It39s happy bunny backgrounds



  • LOL123
    02-13 03:41 PM
    Folks,

    Need a little advice. We (my husband and I) filed our 485 on July 2 under EB-3and have received AP, EAD, FP etc. Our PD date (July 7, 2001) got current in the March bulletin:). I wanted to check if there is way to find out if our cases have been adjudicated and are ready for approval as and when a visa # is allocated in March.

    Thanks





    happy bunny wallpapers. #39;Thug Bunny - Option 1.#39;
  • #39;Thug Bunny - Option 1.#39;



  • kalyan
    04-17 10:30 AM
    By the time, the DOL comes in and does all the needy and get a court hearing, still the employer will not pay you if he wishes.

    The judgments are there for employers and they did'nt even get a penny out of it.

    Since they are US citizens, they don't have anything to loose.

    I would say, report to USCIS with all the facts but becautious about your own H1B and other details.

    May be u 'll come under the lense of "OUT OF STATUS"

    Good luck.



    more...


    happy bunny wallpapers. happy easter unny wallpaper.
  • happy easter unny wallpaper.



  • vin13
    11-30 09:38 AM
    It seems odd that there has been so many RFE for photos. I am not sure if the request for photographs is because USCIS is simply loosing them.

    I got photos taken from a professional place and met all the specs. But yet i got an RFE for additional photos.

    I have bought tickets for travel in 2 weeks. I may have to postpone my trip now because of this RFE delay.

    It took 2 weeks for the RFE to arrive by mail. Too much time is getting wasted....

    I wonder why they cannot combine the EAD and AP as one document.





    happy bunny wallpapers. hair, Happy+easter+unny+
  • hair, Happy+easter+unny+



  • joydiptac
    05-26 01:50 PM
    This is not a good advice...USCIS may have the file as active, and may approve EAD...If and when USCIS starts working on the application and issues RFE, etc., ...they may decide that the application was abandoned. If the poster worked on the EAD based on the abandoned GC application, then it is likely that USCIS will consider her to be out-of-status from the time she had no basis for EAD, which may mean a long illegal presence, triggering 10 years or permanent ban, etc.

    Thanks Saikat, for pointing out some potential pitfalls.
    I am sure USCIS has its own checks and balances to determine the validity of an application, and whether it is abandoned. But I do not believe in being proactive and raising flags to jeopardize what may be totally legit.

    One more thing that slipped my mind is you can always check online status to see if your application is active or rejected. :)

    Here are a few tidbits of law (information) I am aware of. I am not a lawyer so please seek help or search online for the validity of my statements :

    1. During AOS (adjustment of Status, I485 pending) you do not accrue Illegal presence period. However, if you were on a Non Immigrant visa and that has expired you will be in illegal status until you went out and came back using AP - but that is usually OK. Unless there is an unrelated issue that flags your case you are safe. But mind you - still no Illegal presence is accrued. This is the law.

    2. While on AOS it is OK to go out of the country for short periods of time (I don't think this is very well defined hence a gray area). In case you do not have any other non immigrant visa you need to have applied for AP before leaving the country otherwise you are considered to have abandoned your I485 application.
    Example: My boss from one of my previous companies was on AOS was working from B'lore in the same company for more than or close to a year. He came back on his L1A visa. He had a long talk with Immigration and explained that our company had sent him abroad for all this while, which was true. He came back in, within a few months got his GC this tells me that his I485 was not considered to be abandoned. Well it is a different story that he did not stay after that as being a truly global manager, he was sent to France and then to India within 6 months.

    HTH



    more...


    happy bunny wallpapers. Happy Bunny Year - Haruhi The
  • Happy Bunny Year - Haruhi The



  • walking_dude
    11-06 10:20 AM
    Members from MI, please join your state chapter.

    Thank You.





    happy bunny wallpapers. #39;Thug Bunny - Option 1.#39;
  • #39;Thug Bunny - Option 1.#39;



  • logiclife
    03-28 02:56 PM
    Yes.

    Yesterday's bill that was finalized by SJC did not have those items/provisions. And we were not expecting that to happen either.

    There will be changes and provisions to whichever bill makes it to the senate floor (SJC or Frist) on the full senate session.

    --Jay.





    happy bunny wallpapers. wallpapers feature
  • wallpapers feature



  • purgan
    03-05 11:01 AM
    Oppose the Fee Increase!!
    The proposed fee increases by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) are beyond excessive-they're exorbitant. For example, the current fee to apply for permanent residency is $325; USCIS proposes to raise this fee to $905 (a 178 percent increase). The fee for naturalization ("citizenship") applications would increase from $330 to $595 (an 80 percent increase).

    Please take action today by contacting USCIS and letting them know that the proposed increases are exorbitant and unfair. Encourage USCIS to work with Congressional leaders to identify an alternative and permanent funding stream that supports USCIS operations.

    View the AFSC website for more information; http://www.afsc.org/immigrants-rights/news/fee-increase2007.htm





    ha002
    06-15 06:05 PM
    I am on F1 -OPT and my husband wants to apply for EAD...we are totally confused..i ma talking to my present compnay lawyers and my husbands compnay lawyers, they said it should be OK.... But i am not convinced.... they say there is alwys arisk involved..but it is a chance that we have to take.... i will keep you posted when i make a decision..lot of my frinds are in teh same position..so will tell you about otehr facts which i come across





    lost_in_migration
    05-15 12:38 PM
    /\/\



    No comments:

    Post a Comment