sbabunle
11-03 06:08 PM
I applied for OCI for my daughter some months ago and got approved
and got her OCI stamp and cards. Couple days ago a friend of me got
rejected. He was told that "if both parents are indian citizen child is not
eligible for OCI"
After I heard it, I talked to Indian Consulate SFO, and they told that
this condition is included recently. So whoever got OCI are good. ( I hope so!)
OCI is definitley better since you dont have to do anything after you get that. OCI does not need to goto police station and report in india etc etc.
thx
sbabunel
and got her OCI stamp and cards. Couple days ago a friend of me got
rejected. He was told that "if both parents are indian citizen child is not
eligible for OCI"
After I heard it, I talked to Indian Consulate SFO, and they told that
this condition is included recently. So whoever got OCI are good. ( I hope so!)
OCI is definitley better since you dont have to do anything after you get that. OCI does not need to goto police station and report in india etc etc.
thx
sbabunel
wallpaper Happy Birthday Brother Poems
njdude26
04-07 11:10 AM
Are they now allowing to get a H1/H4 stamping done in Canada instead of going back to home country ?

drirshad
05-24 11:22 AM
Is postal address for e-Filed AP & EAD same, are the 2 photos is only for EAD renewal not AP, seems they will take a picture/fingerprint for AP by appointment.
Anything missing from the following:
Req docs, you will have to send (I-765/EAD)
1. a copy of of your I-765/EAD E-file receipt,
2. pending I-485 receipt,
3. two 2"x2" passport photograph,
4. copy of your previous EAD, both side
5. drivers license, both side
6. passport non-immigrant visa page
(even if its expired, it will serve as a federal issued photo ID).
Req docs, you will have to send (I-131/AP)
1. I-131/AP E-file receipt
2. Photo Id: License
3. Passport visa page
4. 485 receipt copy
If applying for Re-entry Permit, you must be fingerprinted as part of USCIS biometric services requirements. After you have filed this application, USCIS will notify you in writing of the time and location where you must go to be fingerprinted. If necessary, USCIS may also take your photograph and signature.
Anything missing from the following:
Req docs, you will have to send (I-765/EAD)
1. a copy of of your I-765/EAD E-file receipt,
2. pending I-485 receipt,
3. two 2"x2" passport photograph,
4. copy of your previous EAD, both side
5. drivers license, both side
6. passport non-immigrant visa page
(even if its expired, it will serve as a federal issued photo ID).
Req docs, you will have to send (I-131/AP)
1. I-131/AP E-file receipt
2. Photo Id: License
3. Passport visa page
4. 485 receipt copy
If applying for Re-entry Permit, you must be fingerprinted as part of USCIS biometric services requirements. After you have filed this application, USCIS will notify you in writing of the time and location where you must go to be fingerprinted. If necessary, USCIS may also take your photograph and signature.
2011 irthday wishes poems for

Sakthisagar
11-09 01:49 PM
Manipulation of social consciousness through mass mediaBy Saida Arifkhanova
Online Journal Guest Writer
Oct 22, 2010, 00:20
Email this article
Printer friendly page
Information is an important part of modern human life. Information is becoming a more significant element of modern life along with education and the way people interact with information today to a greater extent defines the level of their existence.
Possession of information and education in 21-century determine a modern person�s status in society. Along with the sphere of education, information field determines the fields of labour and economy and influences the sphere of state politics. Manipulation of information and also manipulation of social consciousness in our age are becoming a technology of programming people�s behavior. Manipulating society one can destroy certain ideas in people�s minds and on their ruins create new ideas and fundamentals, for example of a new ideology.
Telecommunications system as a major joint of channels of information delivery obtains dominating place in human environment. �Manipulation of information is akin to disinformation . . .� scholar Vladimir Volkov writes in his �History of Disinformation.� He writes that manipulation as destruction has three aims:
read more
Manipulation of social consciousness through mass media (http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publish/article_6485.shtml)
Online Journal Guest Writer
Oct 22, 2010, 00:20
Email this article
Printer friendly page
Information is an important part of modern human life. Information is becoming a more significant element of modern life along with education and the way people interact with information today to a greater extent defines the level of their existence.
Possession of information and education in 21-century determine a modern person�s status in society. Along with the sphere of education, information field determines the fields of labour and economy and influences the sphere of state politics. Manipulation of information and also manipulation of social consciousness in our age are becoming a technology of programming people�s behavior. Manipulating society one can destroy certain ideas in people�s minds and on their ruins create new ideas and fundamentals, for example of a new ideology.
Telecommunications system as a major joint of channels of information delivery obtains dominating place in human environment. �Manipulation of information is akin to disinformation . . .� scholar Vladimir Volkov writes in his �History of Disinformation.� He writes that manipulation as destruction has three aims:
read more
Manipulation of social consciousness through mass media (http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publish/article_6485.shtml)
more...
bigboy007
07-10 07:13 AM
The only advantage now is if lawsuit wins then people who has submitted will be better position but i dont recommend submitting now as the current situations will help if at all it is , for who applied before July 2.
webm
12-15 08:55 PM
I thought many who had submitted in July 2007 (July fiasco) had got FP notice...but not sure....
I thought you got second FP notice..now i got your point..that you have received FP notice with some sort of stamp after your FP was done..but I dont think they sent this type of notice to everyone/rarely..
I thought you got second FP notice..now i got your point..that you have received FP notice with some sort of stamp after your FP was done..but I dont think they sent this type of notice to everyone/rarely..
more...
ras
10-27 07:18 PM
I had started this thread some time back. And I thought to return back and update you guys what happened.
I called up the USCIS and changed the address about 4 days back.
They changed the address and immediately sent the 485 reciept notice to the new address. I recieved it today. Not sure if there was already notice being sent to my previous address and returned back to them.
But on the reciept notice mail it mentioned that they got this change of address notice and are sending the 485 reciept to the new address.
So finally it ended up that I got my reciept notice before my travel. I am relaxed now.
Lesson:
Update USCIS as soon as you change the address.
I called up the USCIS and changed the address about 4 days back.
They changed the address and immediately sent the 485 reciept notice to the new address. I recieved it today. Not sure if there was already notice being sent to my previous address and returned back to them.
But on the reciept notice mail it mentioned that they got this change of address notice and are sending the 485 reciept to the new address.
So finally it ended up that I got my reciept notice before my travel. I am relaxed now.
Lesson:
Update USCIS as soon as you change the address.
2010 happy birthday wishes for a
snarla
06-21 01:40 PM
My friends recently went to the consulte in Nogales to get their H1B stamped and they told me that we can enter Nogales with out any visa ... You might want to explore that or find any other places that are closer to where u live and do not need a visa to get a new I94 ...
I am in the same boat as u and i donot even have my new passport with me yet ...
GoodLuck ... Hope things work out for you ... do post your experiences when u are done with all this ...
I am in the same boat as u and i donot even have my new passport with me yet ...
GoodLuck ... Hope things work out for you ... do post your experiences when u are done with all this ...
more...
indianabacklog
07-25 11:25 AM
I didn't find what I am looking for.
I already have a lawyer and the ONLY reason I want to file myself is because I am fed up in chasing lawyers, my company etc. They don't respond in time and anyways I am preparing all my documents my self and guiding lawyer also.
So, I am thinking to file myself.
You can download all the forms from the USCIS website.
I already have a lawyer and the ONLY reason I want to file myself is because I am fed up in chasing lawyers, my company etc. They don't respond in time and anyways I am preparing all my documents my self and guiding lawyer also.
So, I am thinking to file myself.
You can download all the forms from the USCIS website.
hair happy birthday wishes poems. Happy birthday wishes poems

mzdial
March 22nd, 2004, 10:41 PM
I am trying to score the publisher's courtside tickets for the Heat game. I'll bring a 300 to the game and see if someone says something from the sidelines there.. :-)
more...
msgoud
03-08 09:13 AM
looks like employer failed to file updated LCA,i am not sure if an updated lca WILL HELP.
hot happy birthday poems.

coolvigo
07-11 03:43 PM
I just post a msg saying we can file 485 if 140 is pending. But after reading some other posts, I realize that we can file it only if PD from the labor we are using is current. If we want to use PD from an old employers application, we need to have date ported on new i140 application before 485 can be applied.
Is that true? In that case, 140 from my new employer is not approved yet.....so i cud not be able to apply for 485 here :-(
My old PD Aug2005
New is from 2007 sometime,.
Is that true? In that case, 140 from my new employer is not approved yet.....so i cud not be able to apply for 485 here :-(
My old PD Aug2005
New is from 2007 sometime,.
more...
house happy birthday wishes for
like_watching_paint_dry
07-25 10:30 AM
We should send flowers to her with a personally written thank you note.
Not flowers ... any other time, an emphatic YES.
But we just used flowers as a sarcastic "Thank You, USCIS" .... so it is not the best idea ... just a note of Thanks, email or letter - to let her know we are grateful for her stance. It is important that we acknowledge the efforts of people who work to help us.
Not flowers ... any other time, an emphatic YES.
But we just used flowers as a sarcastic "Thank You, USCIS" .... so it is not the best idea ... just a note of Thanks, email or letter - to let her know we are grateful for her stance. It is important that we acknowledge the efforts of people who work to help us.
tattoo Myspace irthday with the sun
ns33
01-18 01:12 PM
Actually, IIRC, in 2001/2002, DOL denied a lot of RIR LCs from big corps. There was the infamous Zeigler memo that affected Texs DOL region the worst. Lucky for west cost I think Cal DOL did not take that into account. Not sure about other parts of country.
NS
NS
more...
pictures funny happy birthday wishes
loveiv
07-08 03:14 PM
Hi All,
Give me all your valuable suggestions for the below case:
- Got a full time offer for my wife who is working on H1 and has EAD too.
- She decided to transfer her H1 instead of using EAD.
- My wife has sent all the necessary documentation to the lawyer.
- Mean while, we got I-485 approved. As per lawyer, upon 485 approved, H1b and EAD is no longer valid.
- We have not received I 485 approval notice through mail yet. We just have email from immigration
Our question is on what should be the valuable document that can be shown as eligibility proof to work as we have not received I-485 mail and cards yet.
Another question is: Can we visit local USCIS office for the temporary green card stamp based on the email got from immigration.
Your response is highly appreciated.
Congratulations.
One thing I did not understand is 'Urgent Please' in your thread heading.
I don't see any urgency here, unless you added to draw everybody's attention.
Give me all your valuable suggestions for the below case:
- Got a full time offer for my wife who is working on H1 and has EAD too.
- She decided to transfer her H1 instead of using EAD.
- My wife has sent all the necessary documentation to the lawyer.
- Mean while, we got I-485 approved. As per lawyer, upon 485 approved, H1b and EAD is no longer valid.
- We have not received I 485 approval notice through mail yet. We just have email from immigration
Our question is on what should be the valuable document that can be shown as eligibility proof to work as we have not received I-485 mail and cards yet.
Another question is: Can we visit local USCIS office for the temporary green card stamp based on the email got from immigration.
Your response is highly appreciated.
Congratulations.
One thing I did not understand is 'Urgent Please' in your thread heading.
I don't see any urgency here, unless you added to draw everybody's attention.
dresses happy birthday wishes poems. happy birthday wishes quotes
aat0995
04-27 07:22 PM
I filed I-140 at NSC on 07/27/2007 LUD - 01/02/2008, but my current case status reads as below
The I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.
The status doesn't specify the transfered location. Does anyone have a similar case status and know where the case could have been transfered. To me the obvious choice seems like TSC. Please correct me if my assumption is wrong, your input will be appreciated
I also have the same message. However, if I call USCIS and then enter the receipt number it says I have reached TSC. So I assume my case is at TSC.
The I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.
The status doesn't specify the transfered location. Does anyone have a similar case status and know where the case could have been transfered. To me the obvious choice seems like TSC. Please correct me if my assumption is wrong, your input will be appreciated
I also have the same message. However, if I call USCIS and then enter the receipt number it says I have reached TSC. So I assume my case is at TSC.
more...
makeup images happy birthday wishes
vivekm1309
04-07 10:44 AM
Just sharing my experience, My company lawyer has provided me the photocopy of I140 approval, he didnot resist in anyway.
girlfriend Word poems birthday ecard for
jonty_11
07-26 02:17 PM
I think people who applied late June and early July just scraped thru before teh deluge of applications hits USCIS.....They are still getting recipt notices in 1 month......
For the rest..it may be several months.....
For the rest..it may be several months.....
hairstyles happy birthday wishes for

jeda
10-26 06:36 PM
Thanks everybody for the responses.
GCOP
11-08 03:23 PM
The main reason for EB-3 Problem is LIFE ACT (245i act of year 2000) which allowed approximately 345,000 people to file for Adjustment of Status (Green cards). There was no separate quota approved by congress for these applicants, which resulted in using the regular quota ( limited 3000 + numbers of EB-3 India) since year 2001 to 2008...... and still in progress.
As per the DOS data, Total of 111,876 EB immigrant visas have been issued to EB-3 (India) from year 2001 to 2008, BUT EB-3 (India) Priority Date is still in year April 2001 (as most of these visa numbers were/ are being issued to 245i applicants and their relatives at US Consulates abroad.
We have no problem with 245i applicants or their relatives BUT those visa numbers should not be counted against the EB Visa quota.
As per the DOS data, Total of 111,876 EB immigrant visas have been issued to EB-3 (India) from year 2001 to 2008, BUT EB-3 (India) Priority Date is still in year April 2001 (as most of these visa numbers were/ are being issued to 245i applicants and their relatives at US Consulates abroad.
We have no problem with 245i applicants or their relatives BUT those visa numbers should not be counted against the EB Visa quota.
GoneSouth
03-21 10:40 AM
Hi Nickhil,
See my response on this other thread (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3625). I think the only way you can get a second PERM approved for same employee at same company, is if the second position is "significantly different" from the first position. E.g., at least a different job title and different job description, but ideally completely different o*net code. Note that your problem will be with DoL at the LC stage, not USCIS at the I-140 stage. DoL will not approve a second PERM app for same employee at same company if position is substantially similar.
You *might* be able to get approval for a second PERM with similar job description if you completely withdraw the first PERM. I'm not sure if you can withdraw a PERM certification after its been used for an I-140 though.
With trickier cases like this, I've always found it helpful to get second and sometimes third opinions from attorneys at other firms.
- gs
See my response on this other thread (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3625). I think the only way you can get a second PERM approved for same employee at same company, is if the second position is "significantly different" from the first position. E.g., at least a different job title and different job description, but ideally completely different o*net code. Note that your problem will be with DoL at the LC stage, not USCIS at the I-140 stage. DoL will not approve a second PERM app for same employee at same company if position is substantially similar.
You *might* be able to get approval for a second PERM with similar job description if you completely withdraw the first PERM. I'm not sure if you can withdraw a PERM certification after its been used for an I-140 though.
With trickier cases like this, I've always found it helpful to get second and sometimes third opinions from attorneys at other firms.
- gs
No comments:
Post a Comment