Friday, June 17, 2011

global agenda recon armor

images Global Agenda Releases global agenda recon armor. GLOBAL AGENDA CHARACTER
  • GLOBAL AGENDA CHARACTER



  • senthil1
    12-22 11:14 AM
    I know many of my friends who were not paid in bench. All of them received green card without any problem. But only difference is they were in unpaid bench anywhere between 2 to 6 months. I do not know anyone who was in unpaid bench for 1 year or more. Most INS officiers are sympathic towards many violations. Recently one of my friend's wife forgot to renew H4 and she was Visa overstay for about 8 months. She applied change of status explainig the situation her H4 was extended with validity date from original expiry date.

    I wasn't goofin off, by choice. I had no option but wait and pray that my employer would find a job for me. I had every reason to bother at his stage, because I invested so much time and money to file my GC. Natually, I am bothered because you never know what USCIS would ask; they are always ready to pull the carpet underneath you. What if IO ask me to prove that I am not out of status ? would I be able to show the proof? No! I can't...





    wallpaper GLOBAL AGENDA CHARACTER global agenda recon armor. The Recon character is totally
  • The Recon character is totally



  • retrohatao
    02-03 09:40 AM
    I have not heard from any of the moderators/forum organizers on this. Does that mean immigrationvoice is NOT FOR "name check" affected immigrants?





    global agenda recon armor. Global Agenda: Recon Class Qamp;A
  • Global Agenda: Recon Class Qamp;A



  • Legal_In_A_Limbo
    03-10 09:11 AM
    Hi, Did you send the AC21 letter yourself? Can you please let us know the format of the letter and supporting documents you sent? Also, please share the format of G-28 explanation. How was your experience so far? Did you receive any confirmation back from USCIS? Thanks.

    meimmi, we are still working on it.
    might end up hiring a lawyer only for filling AC-21. I know its not a big deal, but still trying to be on the cautious side.

    We also had the same questions as u had and were not able to find anything.
    If you find anything please share it with us also. We are going to file this week for sure.





    2011 The Recon character is totally global agenda recon armor. Global Agenda: Sandstorm#39;s new
  • Global Agenda: Sandstorm#39;s new



  • va_il
    07-04 07:48 PM
    Details behind your theory and their source information please



    more...


    global agenda recon armor. The Medic Harmer Armor
  • The Medic Harmer Armor



  • dressking
    09-28 03:39 PM
    Sorry about the generalization. I was refering to Senthil1 kind of folks, not folks like you. Thanks for all the support. My friend got a green card as recently as a month back, he struggled for a long time before he got one, I asked him if he wants to come for the rally and he told me "MRRRRRRRR I GOT MY GREEN CARD, YOU ARE ASKING THE WRONG PERSON FOR THE RALLY" and the same person told me "SOMETHING MUST HAPPEN TO THESE ROTTEN CONSULTING COMPANIES, THEY ARE RUINING THE SYSTEM" he got his GC from a small consulting company and after getting his GC he says these companies must not exist - he wants to shut thee door behind him

    Those Asian Americans who are against new Asian immigrants, which include some of my relatives, sadly to tell you, are just helping White Americans in this fight. It is their wish and their passion. But if White Americans don't want it, they will have no chance of getting their voices heard. Not all White Americans are against immigration. But there is a big percentage of White Americans who are either fiercely against it or do not want it. I can hardly find any White American who says he or she wants more immigrants. And a small percentage of White Americans are fiercely against immigration. They would curse at anyone who they think is a new immigrant at any opportunity they have.





    global agenda recon armor. Exclusive Images-Armor For
  • Exclusive Images-Armor For



  • dealsnet
    03-18 07:50 AM
    According to attorney Ron Gotcher Eb2 India will move up in coming months and EB3 ROW (Rest Of the World) will be current very soon. In that case, the excess EB3 ROW numbers will go to heavily retrogressed countries. This attorney's prediction is 100% correct for the April VB.
    See the link.http://www.immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4285&page=24



    more...


    global agenda recon armor. Recon: Image
  • Recon: Image



  • needhelp!
    09-26 12:07 PM
    I see the updated text. Good job IV folks!

    But it does seem out of place because the whole article is about H1..





    2010 Global Agenda: Recon Class Qamp;A global agenda recon armor. Global Agenda Releases
  • Global Agenda Releases



  • natrajs
    04-24 10:01 AM
    Congrats Googler!

    I just checked my status and saw my I-485 CASE APPROVED status.My Good luck and Best wishes to all the people on this forum on their GC.

    EB2, NSC PD 10/02
    I-485 RD - 02/2007
    Approval Notice - April 23'08

    Congrats and Best Wishes



    more...


    global agenda recon armor. of Global Agenda or youll
  • of Global Agenda or youll



  • JazzByTheBay
    09-26 02:22 PM
    CNN/FSB news report by Eileen Zimmerman corrected


    http://morejazzbythebay.wordpress.com/2007/09/26/cnnfsb-news-report-by-eileen-zimmerman-corrected/

    cheers!
    jazz





    hair Global Agenda: Sandstorm#39;s new global agenda recon armor. Global Agenda, built on
  • Global Agenda, built on



  • vin
    06-12 05:06 PM
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19127991/site/newsweek/

    38/50 dems voted for bill
    Only 7/38 rep voted for bill.

    There is a good chance that Bush will get 15 more out of 38 to favor the bill.



    more...


    global agenda recon armor. into Global Agenda#39;s Beta,
  • into Global Agenda#39;s Beta,



  • GCVivek
    03-21 02:33 PM
    There is no requirement for any company to sponsor green cards for any employee. A job is granted to you based on requirement of the company. Once that requirement no longer exists, the company can (and should) lay off the employee. This applies to H1 extensions and filing of GC.
    GC filing is completely based on the company needing your service. Unless you totally excel and become indispensible to the company, they do not need to keep you. This is unlike a secure Govt. job in most 3rd world countries.
    The conclusion is that this list would include ALL COMPANIES IN THE WORLD (and some Govts jobs). However, the list is not of rogue companies but simply companies that are run well.

    There is nothing wrong in what I have posted to invite defamation suit.We should be filing defamation suit against them for not filing green cards as promised.Whatever my friend said I posted here.





    hot The Medic Harmer Armor global agenda recon armor. Both your weapon and armor can
  • Both your weapon and armor can



  • logiclife
    12-27 12:08 PM
    was visiting India after 5 years..the visa on my passport expired in 2003.. no transit visa.. had the new Visa document with me though.. missed the connecting KLM flight in Amsterdam & the next available flight was the following day.. the Airline staff went through my Visa document & gave me a 24-hr transit Visa & did put me up @ a hotel outside the Airport.. 'twas a blessing in disguise as I could tick AMS off my 'to visit' list..


    So you were in Amsterdam for 1 day. ;) Did you visit any of the legal hesh bars? (Just kiddin).



    more...


    house Leveling up in Global Agenda global agenda recon armor. The other recon choice was
  • The other recon choice was



  • Openarms
    11-03 03:17 PM
    Today received letter from USCIS regarding the FOIA.





    tattoo Exclusive Images-Armor For global agenda recon armor. world of Global Agenda.
  • world of Global Agenda.



  • feedfront
    09-14 04:03 PM
    As far as I know, most likely your RFE would be related to EVL, if you didn't receive it earlier. Also, if you changed state, and working on H1 or EAD, they are sending in a standard RFE like to describe location discrepancy and letter from Employer to state that they still support your GC as per the Labor and 140 application. Hope this helps!!! Good Luck!!!

    I had received an EVL last year and we responded to it immediately. Well, I'm waiting for RFE and update the forum ASAP. I think I will get RFE similar to 'abd'.



    more...


    pictures Recon: Image global agenda recon armor. Global Agenda is coming right
  • Global Agenda is coming right



  • sushilup
    07-11 12:49 PM
    issue one year EAD and milk more money

    source: www.immigration-law.com

    07/11/2008: Indian EB-2 Visa Number in Visa Bulletin August 2008 and Anticipated Expedited Adjudication of Their I-485 Applications to Prevent EB 2008 Visa Number Waste

    The movement of the EB-2 visa numbers for Indians is indeed a very good news in that it sounds that the USCIS intends to take out the visa numbers for them before the end of September 2008 as best as they can and attempt to adjudicate the applications before the new fiscal year starts on October 1, 2008. Obviously, there must be a large number of EB-2 cases which were filed during the July 2007 Visa Bulletin fiasco whose priority date is June 1, 2006 or earlier date. It appears that the USCIS has been working hard to get these cases ready for adjudication while their visa numbers are availalbe so that the agency prevents the visa number for FY 2008 from being wasted. Please stay tuned to this web site for this remarkable turn of the events.





    dresses Both your weapon and armor can global agenda recon armor. Let#39;s Play Global Agenda Part
  • Let#39;s Play Global Agenda Part



  • nyte_crawler
    04-07 12:32 PM
    After reading this rumor mongering for a few weeks now, I have drawn a common between these cases (if we believe for a second that these stories ARE true). All these friend of a friend of a friend who were "sent back", seem to be working fro "desi" software "consultants". If that is indeed the case, then great work CIS. These shysters have no place in the EB queue anyways.

    (2) I doubt if CIS will risk having a lawsuit thrown at them by a Genuine American or mutlinational company if they "send bacK" their genuine H1B employee ( Do you think A place like Microsoft, Intel, GE or Boeing etc will take such treatment of their employee? No, they will sue CIS.

    (3) I work with H1B holders from OTHER countries too (lots of Russians and Chinese). None of them have ever "heard" any "friend of a friend" sent back.

    So, Cut the crap and do your work.

    You seem to be drawing conclusions out of nowhere. What�s up with you and desi software consultants? Please stop posting incendiary remarks about any group of people. I understand you have your opinion, but please be constructive and justify it based on facts, not on some rumor and your own personal vendetta. Just like you, everybody have their right to have their opportunities to improve their life and betterment of their communities they surround themselves with.



    more...


    makeup of Global Agenda or youll global agenda recon armor. Leveling up in Global Agenda
  • Leveling up in Global Agenda



  • chmur
    10-20 12:54 AM
    Just like how you blindly think green card is the only thing that matters in this world. McCain lies, runs slimy sleazy adds that tell what kind of person he is. He doesn't have the depth of knowledge that Obama has nor does he have moral values. Time for you to wake up. Go Obama

    Our only agenda should be - who is more beneficial to EB community - that is clearly McCain...so Go Mccain. Rest is politics usual and hence frivolus atleast to EB community.

    I am even surprised why something else should matter ...atleast for next 4 years.

    None of us can vote but can play indirect role in this campaign - i.e $$ and time. Remember who is beneficial to your immediate problems.





    girlfriend world of Global Agenda. global agenda recon armor. Beta Test: Global Agenda photo
  • Beta Test: Global Agenda photo



  • arnab221
    03-18 07:57 PM
    On a lighter note .

    The USCIS has a 4 year full time course for understanding PD's and restrogression . It is called BPD&R ( Bachelor of Priority Dates and Retrogression ) . This degree is recognised only by the in the US and H1b's are also granted based on this course .There is no education evaluation needed.



    You could also do an MBPD&R and leads to Phd also . You could then join the USCIS and set PD's for the countries .





    hairstyles into Global Agenda#39;s Beta, global agenda recon armor. armor types, like recon
  • armor types, like recon



  • Dhundhun
    07-13 11:48 PM
    I read somewhere that now all the applications - 485/EAD/AP, for one particular applicant, are adjudicated by the same officer. This is a new process change to improve efficiency. I think the article I read indicated that it was already working that way at TSC.

    Unfortunately, i don't have the link, but I will post it if i come across it.

    My case (I485) is with NSC. The e-filed EAD renewal also got LIN number, but (may be due to load distribution) it is being handled by MSC.

    Does this imply everything will be handled by MSC instead of TSC? I think source article is needed to analyze, what is happening.





    checklaw
    07-02 07:56 PM
    Contributed $100 in the evening





    vin13
    02-20 09:12 AM
    Some of the international air miles can be redeemed for US domestic flights with their partner airlines.

    For example, korean Air can be redeemed for Delta tickets
    Air India cannot be redeemed for any domestic flights as they do not partner with any US Carrier.

    Hi,

    Can the donating air miles be international like korean, air india etc?

    Thanks,
    Naga



    No comments:

    Post a Comment