Saturday, June 11, 2011

german eagle tattoo

images tribal tattoos - german eagle german eagle tattoo. tribal tattoos - german eagle
  • tribal tattoos - german eagle



  • pal351
    11-22 09:16 PM
    Fee : $305.00

    Applied on line, printed the form.

    Attached the following and sent them to USCIS
    1) 485 - copy.
    2) Old APs 2 - Copies.
    3) Cover letter explaining that I need to visit my parents as they are old.
    4) DL - Copy.
    5) Photos : 2 (write A# and name back of them) (I forgot to send the photos with the application)

    I forgot to attach the photos and got RFE, sent photos and approved yesterday. Waiting for the physical copy.



    Thank You.





    wallpaper tribal tattoos - german eagle german eagle tattoo. celtic eagle tattoos designs.
  • celtic eagle tattoos designs.



  • HV000
    03-04 05:24 PM
    But for a small number -- but still significant, and certainly to the individual, significant -- if their name crops up and it's an older case, and it's in a file somewhere, someone has got to hunt it down. And to be perfectly honest, that is not a top priority job for an agent, is to go through an old paper record sitting in a warehouse.


    This is called INTENTIONAL DERILICTION of duty!!! USCIS/FBI spent time on other things while harassing immigrants with inordinate delay in providing benefits!!!





    german eagle tattoo. cross tattoos - tribal german
  • cross tattoos - tribal german



  • tuhin
    07-17 11:04 PM
    Thanks again folks... I will get in touch with a lawyer and let y'all know what I learn.





    2011 celtic eagle tattoos designs. german eagle tattoo. american flag eagle tattoo.
  • american flag eagle tattoo.



  • tikka
    08-10 11:00 AM
    bump

    any CT members coming along with you.. ?



    more...


    german eagle tattoo. Eagle tattoo designs is
  • Eagle tattoo designs is



  • conundrum
    05-25 07:44 AM
    It seems the lines to the senator's (Kennedy's) immigration council/staffer is busy, asked me to call them after 5 mins... second time that is happening!!! Very fustrating..........





    german eagle tattoo. Tattoos Of Stars
  • Tattoos Of Stars



  • DudefromBombay
    08-11 02:59 PM
    Democrats are losers. Socialist. They can only sponsor illegal immigrants. Republican party is pro legal immigration.



    more...


    german eagle tattoo. tribal tattoos - german eagle
  • tribal tattoos - german eagle



  • s416504
    11-16 01:30 PM
    After entering US on AP you need to inform you employer. Your status after entering on AP makes you a Parolee ??????????

    Inform verbally/New I9 Form? I haven't done this in past. I did used AP 2-3 times in past & haven't informed employer. What employer is going to do if we inform that we are on parolee status? Any USCIS law tells this to do?

    Can any lawyer comment on this situation?


    If you enter US using your AP even for the same employer you will no longer have your H1B status valid, you an return back to H1B status only after a renewal. After entering US on AP you need to inform you employer. Your status after entering on AP makes you a Parolee.





    2010 cross tattoos - tribal german german eagle tattoo. tribal tattoos - german eagle
  • tribal tattoos - german eagle



  • Thiru
    09-23 04:02 PM
    I got email notification through e-mail my AP approval on 4th sep 2009.Not yet received AP document by mail.The processing center is TSC.Anybody in the same situation?

    My attorney Received Physical AP approval Document Today.



    more...


    german eagle tattoo. Tattoo Removal Cost Uk Find
  • Tattoo Removal Cost Uk Find



  • dilipb
    04-21 04:38 PM
    Wow!





    hair american flag eagle tattoo. german eagle tattoo. american flag eagle tattoo.
  • american flag eagle tattoo.



  • Munna Bhai
    01-10 02:46 PM
    I filed my I-140 and I-485 concurrently on July 6th, 2007
    Not sure how long it will take to get I-140 and _-485 approved. My lawyer says I should hang in there and try to be patient.

    My I-140 and I-485 were transferred from Nebraska to California and back to Nebraska in September 2007. September 2007 is the last time that they were transferred, as far as I know.

    When I called the USCIS number, the automatic voice operated system said that if my case is still unapproved afer 180 days from the date of the last transfer, then I should call to speak to a customer representative.

    So I guess I will have to wait to March 2008 before I can get to speak to anyone about my I-140, if it has not been approved by then.

    I am in the EB-3 category.

    bump



    more...


    german eagle tattoo. American eagle tattoo,
  • American eagle tattoo,



  • gunabcd
    07-17 04:48 PM
    I am ashamed to read these comments coming from "highly skilled" people. Administrators please take preventive steps. We dont want some sickos malign IV. :mad: :mad:

    Come on guys, we are in US not in Saudi Arabia. Such comments are made in US senate also. It's not illegal to say something like that. It was a good joke. With all due respect let me ask you, are "Highly skilled" not human being?

    Still I agree that such comments should not be made, because it could become a norm, and someone someday could really cross the boundry, which could create a problem for IV.





    hot Eagle tattoo designs is german eagle tattoo. lost their German Shepards
  • lost their German Shepards



  • sunnysharma
    10-10 04:06 PM
    http://www.murthy.com/news/n_ombloc.html


    Is it possible to keep working Even u don't have EAD renewed ,but u have Reciept notice with u.. I mean eventually approval will come.



    more...


    house german tattoo. german eagle tattoo. Eagle tattoos : Tattoo designs
  • Eagle tattoos : Tattoo designs



  • tnite
    08-06 04:06 PM
    bump





    tattoo Tattoos Of Stars german eagle tattoo. german eagle tattoo
  • german eagle tattoo



  • lunar
    07-21 11:43 AM
    I Agree it is better not to take risk. But why is this an issue after 3 years of working from home. Next question is If I ask my lawyer not to renew my H1B and only work on EAD does DOL have an issue ? is that risk worth taking. Moving my family entirely for this reason is not a good option.



    more...


    pictures tribal tattoos - german eagle german eagle tattoo. GERMAN IMPERIAL EAGLE TATTOO
  • GERMAN IMPERIAL EAGLE TATTOO



  • swamy
    12-24 10:46 AM
    Hi

    Will the email i sent have any advantage to him?

    Please help

    Thanks
    MRD

    Nope - it does not legally bind you though it hurts your credibility.





    dresses lost their German Shepards german eagle tattoo. GERMAN IMPERIAL EAGLE TATTOO
  • GERMAN IMPERIAL EAGLE TATTOO



  • ita
    10-31 11:52 AM
    Can someone please give me the website link to book a visa appointment?

    Is it same for all consulates in India? I'm looking for Chennnai.

    Thank you.



    more...


    makeup Tattoo Removal Cost Uk Find german eagle tattoo. german tattoo.
  • german tattoo.



  • godspeed
    01-06 09:19 AM
    very good advice
    thanks for sharing this info
    I just got back from India 2 days ago using AP. I am no longer on H1-B. My port of entry was philadelphia.

    Initially, our finger prints and photos were taken and sent to Secondary inspection.Usually anyone using AP to enter will be subject to secondary inspection. At the secondary inspection after verifying our AP , the officer put a seal saying AOS with a date on the AP and I-94. They will retain one copy of the AP and return one back to you. Passport and un-expired AP(both copies) was all that was needed.

    When you first approach the Immigration officer let him know that you are using Advance Parole.

    Surrender all your i-94s while leaving. Make a copy for your records (both sides).

    I was also prepared with a letter from my employer stating that i am working as .... since ....... Just a 2 sentence employement letter from my HR and carrried copies of my recent pay stubs. Also kept my i-485 receipt letter and i-140 approval letters. All these are supporting documents. Its good to carry them if they inquire more.

    The immigration officers were very friendly. No issues or concerns. Nothing to worry. i have changed jobs twice using my EAD now.

    Word of advise. when talking to the immigration officer, keep your sentences short and to the point. Smile and greet when you meet. Try not using abreviations for example AP. Say 'Advance Parole'.





    girlfriend german eagle tattoo german eagle tattoo. totally cool tattoo design
  • totally cool tattoo design



  • snathan
    04-15 10:39 AM
    Hi All,

    There are lots of people on the Face book who are getting affected by 221G for H1B/H14. Target those people individually and convince them to join us. Contact the members individually. Every member should convince at least 10 new members...we cannot afford to lose this. We will arrange for conf. call in the coming days…





    hairstyles American eagle tattoo, german eagle tattoo. eagle tattoos
  • eagle tattoos



  • stupendousman11
    08-22 01:14 PM
    EB2 India from NC.

    Filed EAD renewal at TSC (my 485, however, is pending at NSC) on Aug 6. RD Aug 7. No LUDs since the notice was issued.





    snathan
    02-24 11:19 AM
    snathan,
    I-140 related to Company's potential to pay his salary not sachisdis qualifications; if he clear Perm EB2 ride then he is all set. Please clarify your concern…

    no...education also checked during I-140. Just google 3 years degree and I-140 issues. Most of the time the PERM is gettting approval and only during the I-140 process people are facing issues.





    crystal
    10-15 12:39 PM
    as far as i know CSC sending the transfer notices after issuing the receipts. Did u check with ur lawyer for receipts? .

    Received Transfer notice from CSC to NSC...originally filed at TSC.
    No Receipt Notice, EAD, AP or FP.:mad:



    No comments:

    Post a Comment