snowshoe
05-08 09:54 PM
I had checked the status earlier this morning (as every other day) and as every other day there was no LUD. When I got home this evening saw the following email (got one for my wife's application too)
I still remember very vividly the day I handed my papers to our HR in Sept 2002. It took our HR nine months to complete recruiting and send it to DoL. I am sure I will remember today and the day we get the physical cards better :)
Receipt Number: SRC07192xxxxx
Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.
On May 8, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later.
I still remember very vividly the day I handed my papers to our HR in Sept 2002. It took our HR nine months to complete recruiting and send it to DoL. I am sure I will remember today and the day we get the physical cards better :)
Receipt Number: SRC07192xxxxx
Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.
On May 8, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later.
wallpaper Gallbladder removal - series :
crazyghoda
02-13 02:50 PM
All,
Thank you for supporting me during this stage. The RFE was for employer verification. Luckily I just managed to get a new job and started this week. I have an offer letter as well as got the HR department to provide an Employment Verification Letter stating my name, title and salary. Now I need to work with my lawyer to respond to the RFE.
Thanks again to all who responded. I'll keep you folks updated once I submit my RFE response.
Thank you for supporting me during this stage. The RFE was for employer verification. Luckily I just managed to get a new job and started this week. I have an offer letter as well as got the HR department to provide an Employment Verification Letter stating my name, title and salary. Now I need to work with my lawyer to respond to the RFE.
Thanks again to all who responded. I'll keep you folks updated once I submit my RFE response.
rangaGCPlease
07-18 11:52 PM
Hi, I see that several June 1st filers who mailed on 31st may have received RD's. So same logic should apply for July 2nd filers who mailed on 30th june. I dont see any difference between the two scenarios. Any rejected july 2nd applns should have already reached, unless they are lost in return mail :(. Otherwise the scenario is exactly identical to June 1st filers.
2011 Gall-bladder surgery trainer
h1techSlave
06-12 09:55 PM
Any meaningful change in the current immigration policies are very unlikely.
This is what I have read in "The Week".
"Republican donon revolt: The Republican National Committee has suffered a 40 percent falloff in small-donor contributions, largely because of anger over President Bush's immigration reform push, The Washington Times reported last week. The donor backlash prompted the committee to fire all 65 of its telephone solicitors, RNC sources said. The GOP base is up in arms over Bush's plan to create a method for nearly 12 million illegal immigrants to gain legal status - a process critics consider amnesty. An RNS spokesperson said the firings were due to problems with the phone bank equipment and not from any drop-off in donations."
Cheers,
h1techSlave
This is what I have read in "The Week".
"Republican donon revolt: The Republican National Committee has suffered a 40 percent falloff in small-donor contributions, largely because of anger over President Bush's immigration reform push, The Washington Times reported last week. The donor backlash prompted the committee to fire all 65 of its telephone solicitors, RNC sources said. The GOP base is up in arms over Bush's plan to create a method for nearly 12 million illegal immigrants to gain legal status - a process critics consider amnesty. An RNS spokesperson said the firings were due to problems with the phone bank equipment and not from any drop-off in donations."
Cheers,
h1techSlave
more...
GCKaMaara
04-08 09:28 AM
I don't understand the IO calling Client part. What if (like most of us do) the person was traveling on a weekend? Is the client supposed to be on call for the IO?Besides, even if it is so, answering NO to that question implies fraud on behalf of the Client too.
IOs do call. Happened once in my company itself last month. But everything else was smooth after IOs call. The guy didn't have letter from my company about current job / employment.
IOs do call. Happened once in my company itself last month. But everything else was smooth after IOs call. The guy didn't have letter from my company about current job / employment.
paskal
12-28 12:18 PM
i have never had that problem
may have been because you booked those flights separately, if they are on the same itinerary and both were booked through Thai, United should not do that, guess they don't care because you are not continuing on United. btw how could they demand money for the international part of the flight- they are not Thai and their rules don't apply...i also think the person you dealt with was ignorant...
the problem i have seen- you fly into the US and have a connecting flight onwards- if you take it withing 24 hrs ie same day- bags just continue- if not you are stuck with domestic rules. now it no longer matters on american carriers at least, intl allowance has also been decreased to 50 lbs.
may have been because you booked those flights separately, if they are on the same itinerary and both were booked through Thai, United should not do that, guess they don't care because you are not continuing on United. btw how could they demand money for the international part of the flight- they are not Thai and their rules don't apply...i also think the person you dealt with was ignorant...
the problem i have seen- you fly into the US and have a connecting flight onwards- if you take it withing 24 hrs ie same day- bags just continue- if not you are stuck with domestic rules. now it no longer matters on american carriers at least, intl allowance has also been decreased to 50 lbs.
more...
newuser
07-16 07:48 PM
Guys,
Lets come up with some suggestions to counter-attack these false propoganda. Few thoughts??
1. Will gandhigiri work with them? Not just sending flowers but using other Gandhi ways as well.
2. Should core post some article on the home page.."Top 10 Myths About Employment Based Immigration" and include tax as one of the myths.
Reason, i'm saying this is that in my company there are several americans who think that way even though they are ok with immigration. They think that we do not pay any tax here.
I like this idea better. Create a top ten myths document and sent them to Representatives of the Congress.
3. Educate numberusa and other anti-immigration people about. I know we might not be able to educate the core people over their but we might be able to educate other member joining there.
Any other thoughts?..
?
Lets come up with some suggestions to counter-attack these false propoganda. Few thoughts??
1. Will gandhigiri work with them? Not just sending flowers but using other Gandhi ways as well.
2. Should core post some article on the home page.."Top 10 Myths About Employment Based Immigration" and include tax as one of the myths.
Reason, i'm saying this is that in my company there are several americans who think that way even though they are ok with immigration. They think that we do not pay any tax here.
I like this idea better. Create a top ten myths document and sent them to Representatives of the Congress.
3. Educate numberusa and other anti-immigration people about. I know we might not be able to educate the core people over their but we might be able to educate other member joining there.
Any other thoughts?..
?
2010 The gallbladder is located in
javadeveloper
05-15 05:50 PM
I also know cases where during the time of campus placement, all A grade companies required US citizenship/Green Card status. Imagine doing a 100K+ investment and then listening to this crap - ooops you do not have GC......right now we are not sponsoring H1-B...........
The way I look at it - Unless I have GC and the freedom to move around in any job or any area, what is the point doing MBA? My hands are still tied with H1-B tag. It is like buying a race car and driving it on an unpaved road. Fee free to disagree.
And I totally understand that GC can take 10+ year if not more.
I Agree.
But what I feel is it's better to work as Manager(& in higher positions) in India than A developer/Lead in USA.
I'll become old and loose interest in career By the time I get GC and completing mba .
The way I look at it - Unless I have GC and the freedom to move around in any job or any area, what is the point doing MBA? My hands are still tied with H1-B tag. It is like buying a race car and driving it on an unpaved road. Fee free to disagree.
And I totally understand that GC can take 10+ year if not more.
I Agree.
But what I feel is it's better to work as Manager(& in higher positions) in India than A developer/Lead in USA.
I'll become old and loose interest in career By the time I get GC and completing mba .
more...
[uber]
03-11 10:39 PM
when is the poll gonna be set up?
hair surgery. This is what my
rambo45
09-26 02:56 PM
I got a similar reply as above from CNN
more...
msp1976
12-21 09:28 AM
Please take time to write to the New Jersey Senators this holiday season to encourage them to take up the immigration legislation
Lautenberg, Frank R.- (D - NJ) Class II
324 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-3224
Web Form: http://lautenberg.senate.gov/contact/
Menendez, Robert- (D - NJ) Class I
502 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-4744
Web Form: http://menendez.senate.gov/contact/contact.cfm
Lautenberg, Frank R.- (D - NJ) Class II
324 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-3224
Web Form: http://lautenberg.senate.gov/contact/
Menendez, Robert- (D - NJ) Class I
502 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-4744
Web Form: http://menendez.senate.gov/contact/contact.cfm
hot Atlanta Gallbladder Surgery
sathyaraj
03-06 10:54 PM
Hi All:
I have filed my AOS during last july 2007 and got EAD/AP etc. It has been more than 180 days and have decided to move to new company using AC21.
There have been many threads with information on whether to contact USCIS or not. I have decided to contact USCIS and inform them about Ac21. I hired a lawyer. He seems to be very knowledgeable. As per him, it is not enough just to have an offer letter with salary and job details. He prepared a letter such that the new company also supports my green card process. I am not sure whether my new company will provide this information. As per the information, I have seen in murthy and Rajiv Khanna there is no need to have any support from the new company. Only fulltime job with salary and job duties is enough. He also scared me saying that if the new company does not support my GC, I have to start all over again.
Please provide me with your experience and the inputs from your attorney.
I apologize if this matter is already discussed. Please point me the thread so that I can look up and see.
Regards
SathyaRaj
I have filed my AOS during last july 2007 and got EAD/AP etc. It has been more than 180 days and have decided to move to new company using AC21.
There have been many threads with information on whether to contact USCIS or not. I have decided to contact USCIS and inform them about Ac21. I hired a lawyer. He seems to be very knowledgeable. As per him, it is not enough just to have an offer letter with salary and job details. He prepared a letter such that the new company also supports my green card process. I am not sure whether my new company will provide this information. As per the information, I have seen in murthy and Rajiv Khanna there is no need to have any support from the new company. Only fulltime job with salary and job duties is enough. He also scared me saying that if the new company does not support my GC, I have to start all over again.
Please provide me with your experience and the inputs from your attorney.
I apologize if this matter is already discussed. Please point me the thread so that I can look up and see.
Regards
SathyaRaj
more...
house gallbladder surgery
vin13
02-20 09:12 AM
Some of the international air miles can be redeemed for US domestic flights with their partner airlines.
For example, korean Air can be redeemed for Delta tickets
Air India cannot be redeemed for any domestic flights as they do not partner with any US Carrier.
Hi,
Can the donating air miles be international like korean, air india etc?
Thanks,
Naga
For example, korean Air can be redeemed for Delta tickets
Air India cannot be redeemed for any domestic flights as they do not partner with any US Carrier.
Hi,
Can the donating air miles be international like korean, air india etc?
Thanks,
Naga
tattoo Removal of the gallbladder
nixstor
04-23 04:57 PM
Read my message - I am *NOT* an IV member and nor did I represent myself as one - like many people I just subscribed to public portal - if you want to limit it to IV members, you must consider doing that .
As far as talking in the meeting was considered, it was not an IV meeting and open to the public and I have all the right to say what I want to - whether it is inline with what you want to hear or not is not my problem.
Tone yourself down before you point fingers elsewhere. GC is not your birth right.
Bud,
Its quite contradictory that you say that you are not an IV member and dont intend to be one, but you would like to particiapte freely and throw your opinion and get info about events with out aligning to the common goal of the organization. Now dont tell me that you got info about the event some where else. If every one of us try to get our own issue or a group of 15-20 people's issue solved we wont get any thing. This is common sense. What you said about making it paid site/open for certain members sounds bland to me. I am appalled that your thought process is not at all in sync with your accomplishments. If you think you can sell your group story and bring GC to the massess dream on. IV sure has lot of compelling stories that are sold already, but politics is bigger than you,me and our stories. If you are working only for people who are sought after by the stanford's and harvard's, move on.
It's so unfortunate that we fight on issues like this. On your next conf call with Rajiv, bring up the same Q and seek his advice. Let us know what he thinks about your sales pitch and getting GC's only for the most sought. I am not mocking you or slinging mud at you. Its blatant that you are not understanding the political scenario. GC is not any one's birth right but that is what actuallly holding you up.
As far as talking in the meeting was considered, it was not an IV meeting and open to the public and I have all the right to say what I want to - whether it is inline with what you want to hear or not is not my problem.
Tone yourself down before you point fingers elsewhere. GC is not your birth right.
Bud,
Its quite contradictory that you say that you are not an IV member and dont intend to be one, but you would like to particiapte freely and throw your opinion and get info about events with out aligning to the common goal of the organization. Now dont tell me that you got info about the event some where else. If every one of us try to get our own issue or a group of 15-20 people's issue solved we wont get any thing. This is common sense. What you said about making it paid site/open for certain members sounds bland to me. I am appalled that your thought process is not at all in sync with your accomplishments. If you think you can sell your group story and bring GC to the massess dream on. IV sure has lot of compelling stories that are sold already, but politics is bigger than you,me and our stories. If you are working only for people who are sought after by the stanford's and harvard's, move on.
It's so unfortunate that we fight on issues like this. On your next conf call with Rajiv, bring up the same Q and seek his advice. Let us know what he thinks about your sales pitch and getting GC's only for the most sought. I am not mocking you or slinging mud at you. Its blatant that you are not understanding the political scenario. GC is not any one's birth right but that is what actuallly holding you up.
more...
pictures Surgery. The gallbladder
de2002
03-11 09:45 AM
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/03/opinion/03fri2.html?scp=1&sq=legal%20immigration&st=cse
dresses Gallbladder removal surgery
SunnySurya
07-28 12:21 PM
No, you won't be banned from IV. You just will be banned from this country.
And by the way, the thing you were trying to do is not protected by "the first amendment"
So I cannot even speak on IV and even little I defended my religion, I will be banned from IV? Freedom Of Speech
And by the way, the thing you were trying to do is not protected by "the first amendment"
So I cannot even speak on IV and even little I defended my religion, I will be banned from IV? Freedom Of Speech
more...
makeup Video: Gallbladder Surgery
nonimmi
03-07 04:11 PM
If AOS takes 3-4 years (read long time) USCIS will issue RFE (for EVL) anyway to re-confirm job offer - even if we dont use AC21 and change employer. That is standard procedure. So sending them employer change notification is not going to help us anyway. And if we change job multiple time during this 3-4 years sending them letters everytime may cause more RFE. But it is always better to have EVL with us if we change employer using AC21 and send them when asked.
girlfriend Laparoscopic surgery - series
sanju
02-13 09:51 PM
Dude you pay taxes for all the facilities that you are enjoying in this country.... nothing is free here.
Dude, did YOU and 99% of "ALL AMERICAN" FAMILIES not enjoy all the SAME facilities that I enjoy in this country. Why do I pay more than 99% of "ALL AMERICAN" FAMILIES, whatever that means? That's creates entitlement for me. That creates entitlement for EVERYONE in EB category.
.
Dude, did YOU and 99% of "ALL AMERICAN" FAMILIES not enjoy all the SAME facilities that I enjoy in this country. Why do I pay more than 99% of "ALL AMERICAN" FAMILIES, whatever that means? That's creates entitlement for me. That creates entitlement for EVERYONE in EB category.
.
hairstyles See more images of Gallbladder
.soulty
03-02 07:52 AM
nice link blue.. yep learning-maya is a great resource, make sure you also check out the partners on the right on that learning-maya link. ;)
sidbee
12-17 03:21 PM
My labor is filed in EB3 , and i am awaiting Certification.
My PD is Nov 2007.
I dont feel that i am gonna get even EAD in the next 10 years, with the current delays,unless something major changes.
Any hopes??
My PD is Nov 2007.
I dont feel that i am gonna get even EAD in the next 10 years, with the current delays,unless something major changes.
Any hopes??
shukla77
03-09 12:23 PM
Where is the great predictor :D
No comments:
Post a Comment