imh1b
11-16 04:25 PM
To the original poster of this thread: Why don't you go to court first.
I am sure after few days of visa bulletin, his anger will fizzle out and all these people talking about action will disappear.
Has the lawsuit been filed yet?
Someone please post updates on the lawsuit.
I am sure after few days of visa bulletin, his anger will fizzle out and all these people talking about action will disappear.
Has the lawsuit been filed yet?
Someone please post updates on the lawsuit.
wallpaper Here are some funny quotes

alanoconnor
08-15 03:57 PM
All
Charge-ability
Areas
Except
Those
Listed
CHINA-
mainland born INDIA MEXICO PHILIP-PINES
Employ-ment
-Based
1st 01JAN07 01JAN07 01JAN07 01JAN07 01JAN07
2nd 01JAN07 01JAN06 01APR04 01JAN07 01JAN07
3rd 01AUG02 U U U 01AUG02
Other
Workers U U U U U
4th 01JAN07 01JAN07 01JAN07 01JAN07 01JAN07
Certain Religious Workers 01JAN07 01JAN07 01JAN07 01JAN07 01JAN07
5th 01JAN07 01JAN07 01JAN07 01JAN07 01JAN07
Targeted Employ-ment Areas/
Regional Centers 01JAN07 01JAN07 01JAN07 01JAN07 01JAN07
Charge-ability
Areas
Except
Those
Listed
CHINA-
mainland born INDIA MEXICO PHILIP-PINES
Employ-ment
-Based
1st 01JAN07 01JAN07 01JAN07 01JAN07 01JAN07
2nd 01JAN07 01JAN06 01APR04 01JAN07 01JAN07
3rd 01AUG02 U U U 01AUG02
Other
Workers U U U U U
4th 01JAN07 01JAN07 01JAN07 01JAN07 01JAN07
Certain Religious Workers 01JAN07 01JAN07 01JAN07 01JAN07 01JAN07
5th 01JAN07 01JAN07 01JAN07 01JAN07 01JAN07
Targeted Employ-ment Areas/
Regional Centers 01JAN07 01JAN07 01JAN07 01JAN07 01JAN07
senthil1
12-26 07:21 PM
If old employer revokes I140 then the result will be unpredictable. But it is upto INS to decide. Only those who had similar experience can tell clearly about this. Or a Lawyer can give better idea
Thanks for the reply, if old employer revokes I-140 while the other employer is still working on LC+I-140, Will this creates any problem for me?
-Thanks,
Thanks for the reply, if old employer revokes I-140 while the other employer is still working on LC+I-140, Will this creates any problem for me?
-Thanks,
2011 pictures funny exams. funny
pointlesswait
07-12 05:05 PM
Does anyone have the list of latest set documents required to file for 485.... can you plzzzz email/post it here... thanks
can it be done without the help of an attorney...????
can it be done without the help of an attorney...????
more...
chanduv23
07-13 01:57 PM
A RALLY IS BEING ORGANIZED IN SAN JOSE TOMORROW. PLEASE CHANNELIZE ALL YOUR POSITIVE ENERGY IN ACCOMPLISHING THIS TASK.
DONT WASTE TIME ON NEGATIVE ENERGY.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=10086
DONT WASTE TIME ON NEGATIVE ENERGY.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=10086

eb3_nepa
07-02 09:38 AM
YOU PEOPLE understand first what i kept in the reply. I did not blame IV for doing other efforts..I am talking about facts about USCIS..So dont make fool us or yourself as IV or any other organization will not be able to attack USCIS..Bcoz USCIS is monarch..
I have to agree with Bheemi. I fully support IV, but even IV has its limits and NOONE can fight the USCIS. AILA/AILF can TRYYY and that is all that they can do.
I have to agree with Bheemi. I fully support IV, but even IV has its limits and NOONE can fight the USCIS. AILA/AILF can TRYYY and that is all that they can do.
more...
chanduv23
09-28 03:36 PM
Good point Jaime... currency strengthening has nothing to do with general career opportunities in that particular country. In short term it is because of interest rate differentials and in long run it is because of multiple factors primarily being inflation and trade balance. Therefore moving to Europe or India (best performing Asian currency this year) because of appreciating local currency does not mean anything as far as your career opportunities are concerned.
By the time you are settled in Europe (5-10 years), the currency rates may reverse because US would have started exporting more goods to Europe as US goods would be getting cheaper. Euro and dollar zones are mature market based currencies so we can say something about them.
However, same is not true for India largely because of intervention of RBI. However, look at Japanese currency, over 3 decades it has risen from 600 yen to 115 yen even after intervention of Japanese central bank. This is because of strength of exports from Japan. So it is possible that INR may end up somewhere near Rs. 8-15 if we go by PPP or somewhere in between depending upon trade balance and inflation. However recent reports suggest that Rs. 32-35 is breaking point and Indian software exports will become costlier than simply offshoring to Arkansas or Illinois. Therefore, most likely Indian govt. will step in and avoid dollar free fall against rupee.
Very good analysis.
On another note people discuss about excessive war spending and lack of funding for technology and research and innovation and offcourse, lack of motivation to fix the legal immigration mess and protectionistic policy appproach as part of vote bank politics.
So we have two different perspectives here.
By the time you are settled in Europe (5-10 years), the currency rates may reverse because US would have started exporting more goods to Europe as US goods would be getting cheaper. Euro and dollar zones are mature market based currencies so we can say something about them.
However, same is not true for India largely because of intervention of RBI. However, look at Japanese currency, over 3 decades it has risen from 600 yen to 115 yen even after intervention of Japanese central bank. This is because of strength of exports from Japan. So it is possible that INR may end up somewhere near Rs. 8-15 if we go by PPP or somewhere in between depending upon trade balance and inflation. However recent reports suggest that Rs. 32-35 is breaking point and Indian software exports will become costlier than simply offshoring to Arkansas or Illinois. Therefore, most likely Indian govt. will step in and avoid dollar free fall against rupee.
Very good analysis.
On another note people discuss about excessive war spending and lack of funding for technology and research and innovation and offcourse, lack of motivation to fix the legal immigration mess and protectionistic policy appproach as part of vote bank politics.
So we have two different perspectives here.
2010 funny quotes on exams. Funny Quotes quotes 327687 503

vine93
06-10 03:54 PM
sent
more...
vgayalu
10-05 01:02 PM
Just today mine and Spouse cases ( I 485) got approved after RFE ( RFE response reached to USCIS on Sep 30).
Still waiting for my kids approval.
Good luck to each and every one.
Still waiting for my kids approval.
Good luck to each and every one.
hair quotes on exams time. funny

va_labor2002
07-24 09:23 AM
I just posted this very question on the website above. I hope it gets selected for the chat
rpatel, Can you please talk to IV core members about this issue ? Please call them and explain your point.
Any comments from logiclife or any other IV core team ? we should send a webfax to USCIS director immediately.
rpatel, Can you please talk to IV core members about this issue ? Please call them and explain your point.
Any comments from logiclife or any other IV core team ? we should send a webfax to USCIS director immediately.
more...
needhelp!
11-14 01:26 PM
Couple of days back I got the receipt. I'll post the number soon.
hot funny men quotes. funny quotes

optimystic
03-18 08:26 PM
I am not saying anything about free speech. I realize this is a forum that belongs to a private organization and has not obligations to provide a platform for free speech to anybody. That's why I said that if you do not want me here, I'll leave.
As to the details provided, these were not required details and I didn't agree to anyone to call me at home. I entered the phone, because the form was broken and gave me some errors. Btw, the registration form is still broken, because it has a section for Required Information, and Additional Information. In Additional Information (which I assume is optional), it is still asking whether I'm going to attend DC Rally in 2007. If you do not answer the question about the rally, it doesn't allow you to register.
I haven't filled out all of details, because as I said, I thought they were optional. If there was anything missing that you want me to fill in, you could've told me so rather than ban the handle.
Tawlibann Foggs your real name...?? I donno but it still sounds like you are trying to be a smart aleck....to me. Your ?real? name sounds a lot like 'Taliban Fox' ...! (Googling on "Tawlibann celtic" did not turn up any results at all. Not that google is the final authority on such things. I apologize if its really your name. Dont start giving me red dots !!)
If it is really your name why not just use a non-controlversial handle and not attract any unnecessary attention at all in the first place? I have seen all your posts ( 3 -4 I think) so far and found them to be genuine ....so if its just the handle , why not give in and change it, rather than asking for trouble
As to the details provided, these were not required details and I didn't agree to anyone to call me at home. I entered the phone, because the form was broken and gave me some errors. Btw, the registration form is still broken, because it has a section for Required Information, and Additional Information. In Additional Information (which I assume is optional), it is still asking whether I'm going to attend DC Rally in 2007. If you do not answer the question about the rally, it doesn't allow you to register.
I haven't filled out all of details, because as I said, I thought they were optional. If there was anything missing that you want me to fill in, you could've told me so rather than ban the handle.
Tawlibann Foggs your real name...?? I donno but it still sounds like you are trying to be a smart aleck....to me. Your ?real? name sounds a lot like 'Taliban Fox' ...! (Googling on "Tawlibann celtic" did not turn up any results at all. Not that google is the final authority on such things. I apologize if its really your name. Dont start giving me red dots !!)
If it is really your name why not just use a non-controlversial handle and not attract any unnecessary attention at all in the first place? I have seen all your posts ( 3 -4 I think) so far and found them to be genuine ....so if its just the handle , why not give in and change it, rather than asking for trouble
more...
house quotes for exams. funny quotes
kouhsik69
03-09 01:20 PM
Rao Baba is in hibernate mode.............::D....
Good Bulletin keep it up......INS:mad:
dask_1
EB3-I
PD Jan 2002
Good Bulletin keep it up......INS:mad:
dask_1
EB3-I
PD Jan 2002
tattoo funny quotes on exams. quotes
aviv
07-24 06:47 AM
I Don't think Sanjay's checks got cashed! Please see his posts
more...
pictures funny quotes on exams.

uma001
03-09 09:44 PM
HAHAAHA, Yu guys are still dreaming. No more egreen cards for H1Bs doesnt matter what stage you are in. You will get queries like 'when there are so many americans without jobs, why do you need immigrants?' can any company wants to respond to this query?
Already several companies (especially american companies)received this type of audit, And they stopped filing labor and I140.Dont know what type of new audits come at 485 stage.I lost hopes of green card. I have 3.6 years left on H1. I will save whatever I can n go back to india, open a groceyr store, run it on no profit no loss purpose.
Already several companies (especially american companies)received this type of audit, And they stopped filing labor and I140.Dont know what type of new audits come at 485 stage.I lost hopes of green card. I have 3.6 years left on H1. I will save whatever I can n go back to india, open a groceyr store, run it on no profit no loss purpose.
dresses funny quotes about weed. funny; funny quotes for exams. quotes on exams
feedfront
10-07 12:27 PM
Received email about change in status to 'Your Case Status: Request for Evidence Response Review'. USCIS should have received it yesterday and today it changed to response review.
RFE email: Sept 10, 2010
RFE received by attorney: Sept 21, 2010 [Civil Surgeon was not in current list of authorised civil surgeon + x-ray report was missing]
Reponse to RFE sent on : Oct 05, 2010 via USPS
Soft LUD/email: Oct 07, 2010 @10.30PM PST [Your Case Status: Request for Evidence Response Review]
RFE email: Sept 10, 2010
RFE received by attorney: Sept 21, 2010 [Civil Surgeon was not in current list of authorised civil surgeon + x-ray report was missing]
Reponse to RFE sent on : Oct 05, 2010 via USPS
Soft LUD/email: Oct 07, 2010 @10.30PM PST [Your Case Status: Request for Evidence Response Review]
more...
makeup Quotes from 11-Year-Old#39;s
Ineedsleep
01-29 02:41 PM
at last something Im not embarassed to submit!! like the 25 line code contest :hugegrin:
girlfriend quotes about exams. Cool Quotes On Exams. funny; Cool Quotes On Exams. funny

gc_chahiye
08-21 02:15 AM
Thanks for your response. ;)
So will AOD processing for EB-2 be a lot faster than EB-3 as long as I capture the PD of 12/04?
yes, EB2 dates have been better than EB3 for all countries, but in your case this would be especially big. All this while that EB3-ROW has been retrogressed back so much, EB2-ROW has been current. If you are from ROW (Rest-Of-World, ie not from India/China/Mexico/Philippines) and get a chance to go from EB3 to EB2, JUMP AT THAT CHANCE!
As someone pointed out earlier you need your EB3 I-140 to be approved, then when you file the new I-140 (for EB2) include a copy of the previous I-140 approval notice requesting that the PD be ported over. They will port it.
Once that I-140 is approved, send that approval notice to USCIS with your I-485 receipt, asking them to replace the current I-140 (the EB3 one) with the new (EB2) one (google "interfiling")
This might make a difference of a couple of years in your approval if the dates move like they did in the past!
So will AOD processing for EB-2 be a lot faster than EB-3 as long as I capture the PD of 12/04?
yes, EB2 dates have been better than EB3 for all countries, but in your case this would be especially big. All this while that EB3-ROW has been retrogressed back so much, EB2-ROW has been current. If you are from ROW (Rest-Of-World, ie not from India/China/Mexico/Philippines) and get a chance to go from EB3 to EB2, JUMP AT THAT CHANCE!
As someone pointed out earlier you need your EB3 I-140 to be approved, then when you file the new I-140 (for EB2) include a copy of the previous I-140 approval notice requesting that the PD be ported over. They will port it.
Once that I-140 is approved, send that approval notice to USCIS with your I-485 receipt, asking them to replace the current I-140 (the EB3 one) with the new (EB2) one (google "interfiling")
This might make a difference of a couple of years in your approval if the dates move like they did in the past!
hairstyles funny quotes about exams.

gc28262
03-11 07:49 AM
For me, I am like everyone else on the forum. I want my GC now :D
The point I am making is we are all enthusiastic members willing to do whatever is needed to achieve our goals. However if our actions cause more hardship for us, I am against it.
We need to pursue our interests at the right time. IV core has counsel to advise them regarding strategy and timing. We should make use of that resources for deciding the right timing.
I believe whoever opposes immigration in this country are racists. This country being made up of immigrants, nobody has the moral right to oppose immigration. unfortunately we have a populist, immature president in the office. Anti-immigrants are taking advantage of that. Mr Change is interested in millions of prospective votes from illegal immigrants only. Despite being Harvard educated, he doesn't have any sympathy for us.
The point I am making is we are all enthusiastic members willing to do whatever is needed to achieve our goals. However if our actions cause more hardship for us, I am against it.
We need to pursue our interests at the right time. IV core has counsel to advise them regarding strategy and timing. We should make use of that resources for deciding the right timing.
I believe whoever opposes immigration in this country are racists. This country being made up of immigrants, nobody has the moral right to oppose immigration. unfortunately we have a populist, immature president in the office. Anti-immigrants are taking advantage of that. Mr Change is interested in millions of prospective votes from illegal immigrants only. Despite being Harvard educated, he doesn't have any sympathy for us.
Chicago Desi
03-18 06:10 PM
Welcome to the wonderful world of prejudice, ignorance and stereotyping.
Sorry if this is offtopic but can someone explain to me who banned me and why? I didn't write anything offensive or abusive, and I didn't insult anybody. I was just discussing the issues I read in another forum.
If it is my handle, you don't like, well my name is Tawlibann Foggs (it is Celtic name, and quite rare but I like it). My friends call me Taliban jokingly (I know it may not be funny to all of you, and I didn't like it at first, but I can't stop people), so that's why the handle was 'taliban'. I hope that answers your questions, and I mean no harm to anyone.
I thought this forum was open to everybody to express their opinions and discuss relevant issues without insulting others. If you're going to keep banning me, please just let me know that I'm not welcome, and I'll leave. I thought Immigration Voice and its forum was open to all EB immigrants. I was even intending to become a contributing member, but now I'm kind of lost. Am I not supposed to post here? Is there something I missed?
Sorry if this is offtopic but can someone explain to me who banned me and why? I didn't write anything offensive or abusive, and I didn't insult anybody. I was just discussing the issues I read in another forum.
If it is my handle, you don't like, well my name is Tawlibann Foggs (it is Celtic name, and quite rare but I like it). My friends call me Taliban jokingly (I know it may not be funny to all of you, and I didn't like it at first, but I can't stop people), so that's why the handle was 'taliban'. I hope that answers your questions, and I mean no harm to anyone.
I thought this forum was open to everybody to express their opinions and discuss relevant issues without insulting others. If you're going to keep banning me, please just let me know that I'm not welcome, and I'll leave. I thought Immigration Voice and its forum was open to all EB immigrants. I was even intending to become a contributing member, but now I'm kind of lost. Am I not supposed to post here? Is there something I missed?
3d Nirvana
03-13 11:04 PM
woa.... didn't some votes disapear?! I could have sworn grinch had 6 votes..
No comments:
Post a Comment