Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Ford E350 Ffv

images Ford : E-Series - Images Ford E350 Ffv. girlfriend 2010 Ford F-150 Platinum Ford F150 Ffv. Ford Expedition Ffv. 2011
  • girlfriend 2010 Ford F-150 Platinum Ford F150 Ffv. Ford Expedition Ffv. 2011



  • h4visa
    07-27 01:46 PM
    After EAD is approved, H4 can work anywhere in any job.


    Thanks much Jasmin.





    wallpaper girlfriend 2010 Ford F-150 Platinum Ford F150 Ffv. Ford Expedition Ffv. 2011 Ford E350 Ffv. house Ford E250 Ffv Ford F150 Ffv. 2006 Ford F-150 SuperCrew XLT
  • house Ford E250 Ffv Ford F150 Ffv. 2006 Ford F-150 SuperCrew XLT



  • Madan Ahluwalia
    02-23 02:16 PM
    I just like to add that if your wife is not making enough money, then you have to find someone who can provide affidavit of support along with the filing of green card for you.

    1. You are entitled to file adjustment of status application.
    2. Affidavit of support is required for anyone who files green card application.

    Good luck.





    Ford E350 Ffv. Ford E150 Ffv. 2011 Ford E-150 Van Cargo; 2011 Ford E-150 Van Cargo
  • Ford E150 Ffv. 2011 Ford E-150 Van Cargo; 2011 Ford E-150 Van Cargo



  • santb1975
    07-09 11:22 AM
    IV is all of us in here. If we want an issue of ours to be resolved we need to take the lead and be willing to do the Ground work and be consistent with what we are trying to accomplish. Core members are always available to provide guidance

    CP Filed at Mumbai Embassy - India
    PD: Oct 2003


    I would suggest to start a separate thread to know who are CP filers in the forum and then we can have a conf with IV to discuss what needs to be done. We can also send the private message to each to share our contact info.





    2011 house Ford E250 Ffv Ford F150 Ffv. 2006 Ford F-150 SuperCrew XLT Ford E350 Ffv. Ford E150 Ffv. Pickup 2WD FFV Ford 3L 6; Pickup 2WD FFV Ford 3L 6
  • Ford E150 Ffv. Pickup 2WD FFV Ford 3L 6; Pickup 2WD FFV Ford 3L 6



  • buehler
    09-08 12:40 PM
    There is one way in which this service might be making money. Every time you make a call, your phone company has to give a small amount of money to the receiving party's phone company. Freecall2india might have an understanding with their telephone service provider to give them a portion of this money. There are plenty of companies that provide free conference call facilities and they use this business model and have been viable for quite a while.

    Given that a call to India is costlier than providing a conference call facility, will FreeCall2India make enough money from this business model? That is the million dollar question.



    more...


    Ford E350 Ffv. Ford F150 Ffv
  • Ford F150 Ffv



  • nixstor
    09-21 09:43 PM
    Exactly! disable free preview of forums to guests. That will propel the number of members. Even anti immigration folks will count towards the number as it will become inevitable for them to register.





    Ford E350 Ffv. Ford E150 Ffv. 2011 Ford E-150 Commercial; 2011 Ford E-150 Commercial
  • Ford E150 Ffv. 2011 Ford E-150 Commercial; 2011 Ford E-150 Commercial



  • Pagal
    12-03 02:39 PM
    Hello,

    As you have aged out, please check whether your 485 is still considered as 'dependent' or whether you are now a 'primary' applicant.

    If you are primary, staying out of country before GC issue is legally fine (though you may need to prove to IO at PoE as to why you want to enter US before GC is issued).

    If your I-485 was dependent, there should not be any restriction on you staying out of country for extended periods of time.

    Of course, pl consult an experienced attorney before making any decision...good luck w LSE...beautiful school in a beautiful city! :)



    more...


    Ford E350 Ffv. Ford E150 Ffv. 2011 Ford E-150 Commercial; 2011 Ford E-150 Commercial
  • Ford E150 Ffv. 2011 Ford E-150 Commercial; 2011 Ford E-150 Commercial



  • sagar_nyc
    02-10 05:31 PM
    My I 140 got approved in 2006. And my lawyer got approval notice. He also gave me copy of it. I just registered my I 140 case number on USCIS site. I was stunned to find out the status that
    Current Status: Notice Returned as Undeliverable.

    On September 19, 2006, the post office returned the notice we last sent you on this case I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER as undeliverable. This may have serious effects on processing this case. Please call 1-800-375-5283 to update your mailing address for this notice to be re-sent.

    I immediately contacted my lawyer. He said that Since He have original approved copy of I140 , I should not worry about it.

    I tried even contacting IO. But IO told me that regarding I140 only employer or attorney can call to discuss further. She didn't give me any answers.

    Gurus what you think?





    2010 Ford E150 Ffv. 2011 Ford E-150 Van Cargo; 2011 Ford E-150 Van Cargo Ford E350 Ffv. Ford : E-Series - Images
  • Ford : E-Series - Images



  • chi_shark
    02-18 01:58 PM
    That is possible. It is like working with any other company. This not exactly self-employment, we (myself +my wife) have created own corporation with my wife has president and me as employee (Both of us have EAD). So then start working for that company. No need to inform USCIS, it is like working with any other company. Again i am still working in same or simlar job description per Labor/I140. It is verymuch legal and we are paying taxes too!!! .

    oh yeah! it is legal i know that... however, i consulted lawyers on this and they were of the opinion that it is best to have a straight case where you are working for a large us corp. essentially, uscis can question if the company has enough work to sustain employing a person on a "permanent basis". that "permanent basis" appears to be one of the criteria for approval of labor/perm, I140 etc... thats why my query to you. it seems ability to pay can also be a question, however, that is not supposed to be brought up during adjudication of 485... so you are safe there...

    so, this is real cool... thanks for sharing your info...



    more...


    Ford E350 Ffv. 2011 Ford E150 Van Specs
  • 2011 Ford E150 Van Specs



  • sangmami
    06-16 08:16 AM
    Hi Murali77

    I am in the exact position as you.
    My name is the same on Birth certificate, passport, h1B dcuments, but reversed in SS card and subsequently in my credit cards.
    Any more info on how to tackle this?





    hair Ford E150 Ffv. Pickup 2WD FFV Ford 3L 6; Pickup 2WD FFV Ford 3L 6 Ford E350 Ffv. 2011 Ford E150 Van Specs
  • 2011 Ford E150 Van Specs



  • Milind123
    08-16 06:05 AM
    I would like to share my experience with the immigration officer in India.
    Way back in 2000 when I landed in India, the IE went thru my passport and asked me if I had overstayed my stay in US. (US Visa had expired for over a year my current H1 papers were in my travel bag which had to be checked in because the European Lufthansa staff thought the bag was too big to be used as a carry in). Anyways, I did not have the papers to show and I requested the office to let me go to the baggage claim area to retrieve my papers. I don't know why he was suspicious and he said and I paraphrase "I am going to impound your passport, If I don't see those papers as you have overstayed your visa".

    to be continued.....



    more...


    Ford E350 Ffv. Ford E150 Ffv. Picture of a 2010 FORD; Picture of a 2010 FORD. wordoflife
  • Ford E150 Ffv. Picture of a 2010 FORD; Picture of a 2010 FORD. wordoflife



  • h1vegas
    06-24 02:24 PM
    Hi all,
    We applied for my wife's and mine EAD on April 27th (paper based)
    I got the receipt notice on 05/08/2010 and checks were cashed on 05/08/2010

    I am okay, because I am on H1B, my wife has a business and employs 2 people full time.
    She doesn't draw any salary from the business, except she has business on her name and the accounts on her name as well.

    Additionally , she has a valid H4 as well.
    I know its too early to panic, but if I didnt get her EAd card by July 31st, are we in trouble

    Pls reply
    Thanks in advance





    hot Ford F150 Ffv Ford E350 Ffv. Ford E250 Ffv
  • Ford E250 Ffv



  • das0
    06-16 02:44 PM
    Predierock,

    Can you please adivse on the following:

    My wife is currently on H4.

    She has a H1b approved for 3 years to start working on October 1, 2007.

    Now, she gets a EAD (though my I-485) to start working on September 1, 2007 valid for 1 year only.

    She has a job and the company would like her join asap.

    Questions are:

    1. Will her EAD (I-485 pending) cancel her H1B approval for the company?

    2. Can she work only Sept 1 - Spet-30 on EAD and then fall-back on her H1B (Oct 1 - later) for next 3 years?

    We know that H1b is approved and all set for 3 years but Green-Card-EAD is only valid for 1 yr only and sometimes renwal takes time and $$ and bit riskly. So we cant decide if we should stick to her alreay approved H1b or fall back on EAD.

    Please advise folks.



    more...


    house makeup 2008 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Ford F150 Ffv. Description : 2011 FORD F150 Ford E350 Ffv. Ford E150 Ffv. 2011 Ford E-150 Sherrod; 2011 Ford E-150 Sherrod. Bruno Silva
  • Ford E150 Ffv. 2011 Ford E-150 Sherrod; 2011 Ford E-150 Sherrod. Bruno Silva



  • mrajatish
    09-17 11:27 AM
    Few things to remember
    1. It is good for us if EB1 remains current for India and ROW - chance of some visa numbers trickling down.

    2. The H1B cap is still 65,000 + 20,000 + some extra for non profit and a sizeable portion of this is Indians meaning other nationalities are not applying in large numbers. What this means is that the whole 45,000 EB1 and 45,000 EB2 will likely not get used from 2008-9 (by that ROW EB3 ROW will start becoming close to current and people from ROW will not try to find a way to apply for EB2 like they are doing now).

    3. People will try to port their EB3 date to EB2 and some will meet success but others might fail. This will be particularly true for Indians.

    Put all this together, I think any Indian who applied for GC in Eb2 or 3 post 2004 will probably have to wait the same amount of time in either category, maybe a year less in EB2. Given that you are anyway going to have to wait 7-8 years minimum, one year more or less does not make any difference.

    I think people from India with post 2004 Pri dates should
    a) Actively work for some meaningful legislative change, contact all your friends and make them aware of this problem, please do not just sit there and hope for a change

    b) Make solid backup plans, whatever they might be - consider UK, Australia, Canada, Singapore as backups. Learn as much as you can in your present job and change jobs if you feel you are stagnating. Do not keep your career in limbo for GC when the earliest you will get it is after 7-8 years. Imagine this - if you are 25 now, you will be in your mid-thirties doing the same job if you wait for your GC.

    c) Save, save, save - I cannot reiterate this, basically do not spend a dollar more than you need to. Buy a full efficient cheap car, rent a place (house prices are stagnating) etc. Do your due dilligence and post new ideas here.

    d) Find a way to lobby to get back your SSN and Medicare taxes - Indian govt. is making noises about this, use your connections to make the noise louder.

    e) Last but not the least, If married and planning to start family, do not wait until they change law to ban birth right citizenship :).

    Use this thread to post new ideas.





    tattoo Ford E150 Ffv. 2011 Ford E-150 Commercial; 2011 Ford E-150 Commercial Ford E350 Ffv. Ford E250 Ffv
  • Ford E250 Ffv



  • Queen Josephine
    April 5th, 2005, 02:10 PM
    OK, following Gary's lead, I tried a facelift also. It was a slow day at work so I had lots of time to play with this. Adobe Photoshop Rescue.... :) A little sloppy in one spot that I can see, but hey, it wasn't for real!



    more...


    pictures Ford E150 Ffv. 2011 Ford E-150 Commercial; 2011 Ford E-150 Commercial Ford E350 Ffv. Ford F-150 4WD SUPERCREW 145
  • Ford F-150 4WD SUPERCREW 145



  • sanju
    03-06 02:15 PM
    You called office of which Senators?

    Just a little update, Called up my Senator's office this morning..Started talking about country Cap issue, the guy knew everything about it, he took notes & promised he will pass it on to the Senator. Here's what I suggested him

    1) Lift the Country Cap for Temporary period of time, may be just for 2 years.
    2) Limit the Maximum waiting time, say if one applicant is waiting for 5 years than country cap should be exempted and he should be given a preference over a person who�s PD is just 1 year old.

    He specifically told me 'your second point is very good, I'll certainly share these with the Senator'...

    I urge you guys to contact your senators & Congressmen/Congresswomen

    We have a group which is focusing on this issue, if you want to join us here's the link

    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/yourvoiceiv/





    dresses Ford E250 Ffv Ford E350 Ffv. Ford Expedition Ffv
  • Ford Expedition Ffv



  • camilopino
    02-13 05:21 PM
    -Legally Ignored
    -Living in the Legal Limbo
    -When Legal is Worse
    -The Path to Citizenship, an American Nightmare
    -Freedom as a Green Card
    -Freedom as a Dream
    -Green Card, an American Nightmare
    -The Third Rate Citizens



    more...


    makeup 2011 Ford E150 Van Specs Ford E350 Ffv. makeup 2008 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Ford F150 Ffv. Description : 2011 FORD F150
  • makeup 2008 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Ford F150 Ffv. Description : 2011 FORD F150



  • Raju
    06-10 07:35 PM
    My 6 years end today and my extension filing is already in and pending since April. I wonder if they would entertain people who already filed and are waiting.

    I can't believe I am saying this but I hope my H1 extension does not get approved until I can file premium. :-)

    You do not qualify for this at least according to the above statement. You do not need 140 approved for h extension. You will automatically get the h extension based on the fact that you labor was filed 365 days prior to your H expiration. This is for folks who need 140 approved for H extension





    girlfriend Ford E250 Ffv Ford E350 Ffv. being the Ford E350 Wagon
  • being the Ford E350 Wagon



  • appusheth
    03-17 11:40 PM
    My LCA was approved in July 2007.

    My lawyer sent the I-14 application to USCIS in January 2008 before the 180 day period but my employer dated the USCIS fee check as 2005.

    The USCIS returned the application asking us to re-send the application with a new check.

    My lawyer sent the application again with a new check but by the time this application reached USCIS the 180 day period was over and USCIS returned the application again stating that my 180 period is over and they cannot accept the I-140 application now.

    I am in the process of filing a fresh Labor Cert again. I guess now I will get a priority date of July 2008 and therefore I am losing 1 whole year in this process.

    Is there a way out and will USCIS accept my application? The bad part here is the first application sent was before time but the check date was wrong.

    All suggestions are highly appreciated.





    hairstyles Ford E150 Ffv. Picture of a 2010 FORD; Picture of a 2010 FORD. wordoflife Ford E350 Ffv. SE Ethanol - FFV New 3.0L CD
  • SE Ethanol - FFV New 3.0L CD



  • mirage
    03-12 09:46 AM
    This is one of the most hilarious thing I heard in months, thought I'll share....
    --------------------------------------------------

    It was the first day of a school in USA and a new Indian student named Chandrasekhar Subramanian entered the fourth grade.

    The teacher said,

    "Let's begin by reviewing some American History. Who said 'Give me Liberty or give me Death'?"

    She saw a sea of blank faces, except for Chandrasekhar, who had his hand up: 'Patrick Henry, 1775' he said.

    'Very good!'

    Who said 'Government of the People, by the People, for the People, shall not perish from the Earth?'

    Again, no response except from Chandrasekhar. 'Abraham Lincoln, 1863' said Chandrasekhar.

    The teacher snapped at the class, 'Class, you should be ashamed. Chandrasekhar, who is new to our country, knows more
    about its history than you do.'

    She heard a loud whisper: 'Fuck the Indians,'

    'Who said that?' she demanded. Chandrasekhar put his hand up. 'General Custer, 1862.'

    At that point, a student in the back said, 'I'm gonna puke.'

    The teacher glares around and asks 'All right! Now, who said that?'

    Again, Chandrasekhar says, 'George Bush to the Japanese Prime Minister, 1991.'

    Now furious, another student yells, 'Oh yeah? Suck this!' Chandrasekhar jumps out of his chair waving his hand
    and shouts to the teacher , 'Bill Clinton, to Monica Lewinsky, 1997!'

    Now with almost mob hysteria someone said 'You little shit. If you say anything else, I'll kill you.'

    Chandrasekhar frantically yells at the top of his voice, Michael 'Jackson to the child witnesses testifying against him- 2004.'

    The teacher fainted..

    And as the class gathered around the teacher on the floor, someone said, 'Oh shit, we're screwed!'

    And Chandrasekhar whispered quietly, "the Republicans, November 4th, 2008".





    mytrix76
    01-10 01:20 PM
    My wife's H1 is valid until 2009. We have to travel to Canada very soon and she will return on AP (EAD approved). Can she continue on H1 for the sponsoring company as it is or any amendment/filing has to be done to regain the H1 status. I dont want her to switch to EAD (just in case things go wrong down the lane)
    I read a couple of conflicting articles on this. From this link i interpret that one can continue on H1 after entering US on AP
    http://www.murthy.com/news/UDnewins.html
    "An H-1 or L-1 holder who travels out of the United States, and returns on advance parole, is authorized to continue working for the H-1 or L-1 employer. He/she would not be required to obtain an EAD to work for this same employer, within the validity dates of the H-1 or L-1 petition approval."

    Can some one please throw some light.

    Thanks





    hanu0913
    10-08 11:03 AM
    You'd have to wait for PD to become current to add spouse.

    Furthermore, if you get married before I-485 is approved, spouse may be added once PD becomes current, even though by then you have your GC.

    can you please make sure that some one can add spouse once the PD is current after the GC got approved and if some one is married before I-485 approval



    No comments:

    Post a Comment