Friday, June 17, 2011

epiphone les paul standard plain top

images Epiphone Les Paul Standard epiphone les paul standard plain top. Epiphone Les Paul Standard
  • Epiphone Les Paul Standard



  • pappu
    07-02 10:36 PM
    We need to run a media drive from tomorrow with full speed so that we can communicate this absurd action by DOS and USCIS.

    How can they give 18K greencards in one day? and 60K greencards in one month. Where was the lack of manpower and heavy workload excuses?
    Why did they make the dates current in the first place when they knew they cannot handle so many applications? There are so many questions that need answers.

    This system is broken and needs to be fixed. Let us communicate to all our friends who are affected with this tragedy today so that we can all unite and make efforts to have our voices heard.

    IV release
    http://immigrationvoice.blogspot.com/





    wallpaper Epiphone Les Paul Standard epiphone les paul standard plain top. Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain Top Electric Guitar
  • Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain Top Electric Guitar



  • sweet_jungle
    10-26 10:11 PM
    bump, action item, please notarize and mail. Please keep this thread active!

    please send the link and doc.





    epiphone les paul standard plain top. Les Paul Standard Plus Top
  • Les Paul Standard Plus Top



  • Jaime
    02-19 12:27 AM
    Guys, this looks good. It is NOT for illegal aliens. Paragraphs (c) and (d) state that the alien must be admissible as an immigrant (i.e. not have broken the law by being an illegal), read paragraph (d) here:

    "(d) Security and Law Enforcement Clearances- The alien, if over 15 years of age, shall submit fingerprints in accordance with procedures established by the Secretary of Homeland Security. Such fingerprints shall be submitted to relevant Federal agencies to be checked against existing databases for information relating to criminal, national security, or other law enforcement actions that would render the alien ineligible for adjustment of status under this section. The Secretary of Homeland Security shall provide a process for challenging the accuracy of matches that result in a finding of ineligibility for adjustment of status."

    Read the "or other law enforcement actions that would render the alien ineligible for adjustment of status under this section"....so, anyone who broke the law by entering the country illegally would NOT be eligible.

    So, stop sending those letters opposing this bill, and instead let's support it!!





    2011 Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain Top Electric Guitar epiphone les paul standard plain top. Sounds plain maple top Les
  • Sounds plain maple top Les



  • ivuser
    01-30 02:25 PM
    Hi,
    I know a good desi firm. The firm takes just $2/hr for the operational expense. If you need more info please send a private message.

    Thanks



    more...


    epiphone les paul standard plain top. Epiphone Les Paul Standard
  • Epiphone Les Paul Standard



  • chmur
    03-17 05:35 PM
    The way I read it is ...People with PD's earlier than 2004-05 have been their long enough to understnd the pain and hence are active in all these forums , participate in such polls etc.

    Others are happy with their EAD's and know anyway it's going to be a while and are in hibernation ...cannot blame them ...this GC following can get stressfull ....ignorance is bliss....suddenly the laws might change or something like July 07 might happen again ....

    I think only those who got stuck in the Labor backlog (This could be huge #) and few other unlucky ones like me are the ones who are still waiting in India-EB3 Catergory pre 2004.


    I know a bunch of India-EB3 pre 2004 got approved in the gold rush of July 2007





    epiphone les paul standard plain top. Re: Epiphone les paul standard
  • Re: Epiphone les paul standard



  • gckabayega
    03-17 12:52 PM
    Does anyone know how many applicants convereted from EB3 to EB2 ?
    I wish a lot convereted, that is the only releief for us. I filed my I-485 in July 2007....it is pathetic to wait so long.



    more...


    epiphone les paul standard plain top. Epiphone Les Paul Standard
  • Epiphone Les Paul Standard



  • go_gc_way
    12-27 08:53 PM
    Thank you,Perm2GC, cshen, you folks are simply EXCELLENT.
    Thank you srikond, ofcourse your idea is interesting, you can probably assess it in detail further and let IV forum know.
    Thanks to sbeyyala for taking the initiative to talk to association. Thanks srikondoji ,we_can,rajesh_kamisetti.

    Thank you for implementing the IV action item to increase membership towards 10,000.

    I think you folks here have set a great example by following the idea, just like some of our friends on the more contributing threads. We have good leadership and combined it with a good followers/contributors like you , may be we will be getting what we want :-)

    I have noticed on murthy.com, the postings did not mention immigrationvoice.com, we need to post the url of immigration voice in the same postings.

    So far we have posted on the following web sites ..
    www.mitbbs.com,
    www.desigate.com,
    www.viaindia.com,
    www.chicagosamachar.com
    www.sulekha.com
    dallas.eknazar.com
    www.indiagrid.com
    murthyforum.atinfopop.com
    en.enwikipedia.org

    A good beginning, but this is still less than the number of states in US :-) We need to do more.

    Dear IV members, who have not posted yet, please post now. Your 15 min will make a BIG difference.





    2010 Les Paul Standard Plus Top epiphone les paul standard plain top. Epiphone Les Paul Standard
  • Epiphone Les Paul Standard



  • venky08
    12-20 05:58 PM
    .



    more...


    epiphone les paul standard plain top. Epiphone Les Paul Standard
  • Epiphone Les Paul Standard



  • eb3_nepa
    07-02 09:38 AM
    YOU PEOPLE understand first what i kept in the reply. I did not blame IV for doing other efforts..I am talking about facts about USCIS..So dont make fool us or yourself as IV or any other organization will not be able to attack USCIS..Bcoz USCIS is monarch..


    I have to agree with Bheemi. I fully support IV, but even IV has its limits and NOONE can fight the USCIS. AILA/AILF can TRYYY and that is all that they can do.





    hair Sounds plain maple top Les epiphone les paul standard plain top. Epiphone Les Paul Standard
  • Epiphone Les Paul Standard



  • thecipher5
    10-13 11:21 AM
    feedfront, the receipt date on my I-485 receipt notice is October 5, 2007.

    My attorney had inquired with USCIS but hasn't received any response. As I mentioned earlier neither a SR, senator/congressman inquiry has helped!

    I'd also send an email to NSC but got an generic message.

    How can I write to USCIS director?


    thank you!
    thecipher5


    Do you have attorney? It will be better if he/she write letter for status of the case. I had RFE in last year (around summer'09). My PD was current since Aug, but no change in the status or specific response (tried congressman, senator, SR). But, I got new RFE (medical report required) when my attorney contacted them. I don't know what triggered it, but my attorney contacted USCIS last (after I did not get any specific info from other sources).

    You can write to USCIS director. Someone here in this forum wrote to director, when he did not get any progress on his SR.

    What's your receipt date? I heard that they are using receipt date. I know couple of people (including myself) whose application was picked (or generated RFE) matched the pattern of receipt date not PD.



    more...


    epiphone les paul standard plain top. Epiphone Les Paul Standard
  • Epiphone Les Paul Standard



  • hopefulgc
    07-28 03:08 PM
    yawn...
    rolls over to the other side of bed...
    yawn again...
    turns over pillow to the cooler side...
    yawn again..
    dreams of this thread getting closed because it is absolutely worthless ... crap .. twas just a dream :D


    Yawn ...
    Adding to the rant ....

    This country's once celebrated Individual Freedom has gone to the dogs after 9/11 with many screwed up bills like Patriot Act , FISA. First Amendment will cover our ass only to an extent...

    my 2 cents .. if there is anything we all have to fight/wake up for then it is about individual freedom, not about religions/images/symbols/cartoons.





    hot Epiphone Les Paul Standard epiphone les paul standard plain top. Epiphone Les Paul Standard
  • Epiphone Les Paul Standard



  • dressking
    09-28 10:06 AM
    At the end of the day, its comes to ones preferences.

    The way i look at, after spending so many years in states, its just hard to pack and move. Over the period of time, we make friends, we have familes and above all we invest the best years of our lives.

    Pros and cons will be everywhere.
    India no doubt has changed a lot. One can debate about the pros and cons the whole day. I dont think money is a problem in india any more. The economy is growing like anything and will keep on growing. No doubt about it.

    I am sure folks who have spent 7-8 years in this country and are still trying to settle down, will love every oppurtunity to settle down here. Because this country is like our home now. We have given it everything. We have made sincere efforts in helping the American economy grow.

    Even if we move to other countries, there is no gurantee we will be treated good. We have to start from scratch, make friends, earn peoples respect and trust.

    Sometimes i feel sad when people talk about leaving the country, to whom they have given everything.

    I will like to ask everyone one question.
    Why not give one good shot at trying to fix the broken Employement-Based green card system? What are we all scared off? We never did anything wrong, so why do we need to leave the country?

    Folks think about it.

    I am sorry if i offended anyone, but this is what i feel.

    I believe in fixing things then running away from them. Thats my take.

    GO IV GO
    TOGETHER WE CAN

    You have said what exactly what I want to say. I have built a business here and it is been around for eight years. My customers, products, services, connections, knowledge and experience, etc., etc. I can not move them with me. They are from this country and for this country only.



    more...


    house 113682304712852901 Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain Top epiphone les paul standard plain top. gibson les paul custom
  • gibson les paul custom



  • sam_hoosier
    12-05 04:52 PM
    There is clear guidance in that H1-B petitioner seeking extension does not have to be the same employer that had filed (and approved) the I-140. Once you have an approved 140, anyone can extend your H1 for 3 years

    Where can I find that documentation ?





    tattoo Re: Epiphone les paul standard epiphone les paul standard plain top. EPIPHONE Les Paul Standard
  • EPIPHONE Les Paul Standard



  • newuser
    05-06 03:28 PM
    I got a reply from USCIS saying that they can process the request sorted by priority date and country of birth of the applicant. Processing time will be around 15 months and that they have got their answer on priority date.

    what are the next steps?

    15 MONTHS.....:mad:



    more...


    pictures Epiphone Les Paul Standard epiphone les paul standard plain top. 113682304712852900 Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain Top
  • 113682304712852900 Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain Top



  • GCNirvana007
    10-12 11:15 AM
    The part I didnt understand is how come you are so stupid? I hope you carry your passport when you go to the bathroom also because a dumb ass sheep like you probably needs it.

    Mr.Bhootia - It wont take a second to type back the same.

    I mentioned about LAW and you are calling me stupid, that explains how you roll isnt it.





    dresses Epiphone Les Paul Standard epiphone les paul standard plain top. Epiphone Les Paul Standard
  • Epiphone Les Paul Standard



  • gcisadawg
    02-13 01:49 PM
    Ash, I agree with the message but you need to work on the choice of words. This not ethnic cleansing or lynching or systematic targetting. I'd say America is going into a protectionist mode. When you are in that mode, the first step is to keep aliens at a distance.



    more...


    makeup Epiphone Les Paul Standard epiphone les paul standard plain top. 113682304712852901 Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain Top
  • 113682304712852901 Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain Top



  • bigboy007
    06-30 10:19 PM
    But as what i see now the chance of announcing on monday might not happen they will do it most probably on 3rd saying we already reached max no. of visas through this they can find a way of out to clean their hands and good support for if any cases filed. 4th holiday hence no issues and 5 th after its all gone. Lets stay tuned from Monday else have all nice weekend.





    girlfriend EPIPHONE Les Paul Standard epiphone les paul standard plain top. Epiphone Les Paul Standard
  • Epiphone Les Paul Standard



  • $eeGrEeN
    06-22 12:58 PM
    When you get 485 approval you will not need EAD or AP :D
    It's OK to file for EAD and AP yourself, I did it 4 times but you need I-485 receipt notice and I-140 receipt and then approval notice to do that. So if you are wiling to wait till your lawyer get notices (it could be months for those who are filing in July) and your employer and lawyer will provide you a copy of all notices - it's fine to file yourself.

    correct me if i'm wrong , but you can get 140 approval notice requesting thru' FOI Act don't u ...

    so after 6 months of filing 485 ( given that u have the receipt notice ) u r pretty much free to take your process with u.





    hairstyles Epiphone Les Paul Standard epiphone les paul standard plain top. Epiphone Les Paul Standard
  • Epiphone Les Paul Standard



  • punjabi
    07-13 09:53 AM
    Congratulations!!

    I suggest you do it right away. I mean, keep papers and application ready. And Fedex it on 31st July evening.

    Good Luck, my friend!


    understandably so.. but I am now current after a looooong time. EB3 Dec 2001 PD. I can finally file the AOS for my wife who has been on H4 for the last 2 yrs... excellent!





    Jaime
    09-10 03:26 PM
    Lose A LOT of money if you get laid off and forced to leave the U.S. - If you have a 401 K and the broken immigration system forces you to leave the U.S. in the self-induced U.S. Reverse Brain Drain, you have to leave all your savings behind and use them until you retire in your home country (yet cannot contribute anymore and thus money stops compounding) or take the money to your home country after taking a huge hit from early withdrawal penalties.





    signifer123
    02-17 05:41 AM
    kirupa.com

    so!!!!!!!
    none of them is free???
    uhhh, look at the post in the very first part of the thread i set up this (%0Ahttp://www.gamedev.net/community/fo...topic_id=202348) link for a list of a bunch of 3d programs varying from free to over 5k



    No comments:

    Post a Comment