Monday, June 20, 2011

emo hairstyles for girls with long hair

images emo hairstyles for girls with emo hairstyles for girls with long hair. Emo Hair Styles With Image Emo
  • Emo Hair Styles With Image Emo



  • bigboy007
    06-30 06:54 AM
    Good question are u talking about G325A i dont know whether this is the right way but what i did is filled up another form with rest of details in table col as you might need to do this 4 times as they need four copies of same form , dont copy it though as bottom left no.s differ , may be others can suggest a better approach?





    wallpaper Emo Hair Styles With Image Emo emo hairstyles for girls with long hair. Emo Hair Styles With Best
  • Emo Hair Styles With Best



  • qualified_trash
    12-27 07:02 AM
    Let us consider this in the context of what happened in this country on 9/11. Almost all of these rules were implemented post 9/11. There is no use crying over this. IMHO, we are paying the price for someone else's mistakes.

    We should just concentrate on legislative relief and in the interim, follow the law to the letter so when we do speak to the Senate/Congress, our position as a group should be above reproach.

    As for home loans, Ameriquest gave me a great rate and had me pre-approved in no time.........

    Airlines: fly direct to India/China/Japan/Philippines etc. it is a lot easier on kids as well (if you have kids :-))

    And finally, it is good to see a bunch of new members on the forum :-)





    emo hairstyles for girls with long hair. Emo Hairstyles For Girls With
  • Emo Hairstyles For Girls With



  • Almond
    07-05 12:44 PM
    I agree that you can get free information any where on the internet. But what about the main goal of getting funds? Do we care about the main agenda behind this website? Are we doing any thing to do our part by contributing? You only get very succinct info on murthy chat and khanna phone calls. You might get more info on their fourms. They are running those forums not only for community sake but also to get "invaluable" publicity that makes them "the name" in immigration. I got an answer on Murthy forum/Khanna forum indirectly translates into name/fame for the attorneys, which means more business for them. I got an answer on IV neither directly nor inidrectly translates into what??? Nothing.. As long as we tell ourselves that we get info for free, google is our friend, We are just substantiating our thoughts on "How NOT to pay". Nothing else.


    And there is nothing wrong with that, right, because in the end you do not know what the financial situation of people on here is. One guy suggested a monthly contribution of 20 bucks, I laughed myself off the chair when I saw that. You're right, this is about "how not to pay" and why shouldn't it be. I don't make a lot, the lawyer's sucking me dry (in more ways than one if it were up to him), I've been waiting for this for ever, I have a family to support, etc.


    Well, in the end you all do what you want, don't worry, be happy :D





    2011 Emo Hair Styles With Best emo hairstyles for girls with long hair. Emo Girls Hairstyles
  • Emo Girls Hairstyles



  • perm2gc
    12-27 12:41 AM
    One more

    http://classifieds.sulekha.com/bay-area/immigration/everything-else/clad.aspx?cid=1528572&nma=sfo



    more...


    emo hairstyles for girls with long hair. Emo styles
  • Emo styles



  • battineni
    08-12 09:47 AM
    How come a person with EB2 category applied GC in 2006 doing the same thing that a EB3 person does who applied GC in 2002 gets their Green Cards approved?? Again not against any category...What in the world of kinda rationale is this is??

    not even 2002, it's just 01Jan2002, means only 2001.

    EB2 person who applied for greencard in 2006 getting the GC wth the person who applied in EB2 - 2006.

    This gap between EB2 and EB3 is keep on increasing....

    EB2 move is in Months....EB3 move not even in Days...

    I'm not against EB2... but just comparing.:(





    emo hairstyles for girls with long hair. emo haircuts for girls with
  • emo haircuts for girls with



  • chanduv23
    02-17 11:17 AM
    I am volunteering to coordinate the collection and redemption of airline miles.

    Those who would like to donate or in need please PM me with your Name and Phone number along with a good time to reach.

    if you are donating miles, please also provide the airlines and the number of miles you wish to donate and contact info (name and phone number)

    Please do not forget to put your phone number when you send me the PM.

    Thanks

    Great Vin. I would be glad to see you there. I am also reaching out to some old members who did this earlier and see if they can do any help in any possible way.



    more...


    emo hairstyles for girls with long hair. long emo hairstyles for girls
  • long emo hairstyles for girls



  • BharatPremi
    04-07 04:32 PM
    Hi,
    I was going through the flatcenter PERM data for year 2004.

    In the Coulm Last_sig_Event, some of data rows have value

    'Received Regional Office'.

    Anyboay has an idea what does this mean?.

    Regards,
    Alex

    Yes, Once upon a time there was a zoo (When I was young and trapped into this zoo) with a name "labor processing". That zoo was divided in two trails. One trail of that labor zoo was called "State processing" and other was called "regional processing". Once the GC animal is waited long enough in "State processing" trail then it used to see the another trail "Regional Processing". There was no way to escape from the zoo via "State processing" trail. Once GC animal is entered into "Regional Processing" trail then again it had to wait a long and if got lucky at some day used to get a chance to escape from that zoo and go to the another zoo "I-140" processing with a mark "labor approved" embarked on the forehead of the animal. After many years, under the careful inspection of the authority of the zoo, it was found that there is a population surge in the stuck animals so zoo keeper decided to create a new zoo "Backlog centers"... And from then onwards you know the rest story...:)





    2010 Emo Hairstyles For Girls With emo hairstyles for girls with long hair. emo hairstyles for girls with
  • emo hairstyles for girls with



  • StarSun
    02-03 09:22 AM
    To get a head start on the advocacy effort, we need members to register, contribute, plan the travel, and spread the word as soon as possible.



    more...


    emo hairstyles for girls with long hair. emo hairstyles for girls with
  • emo hairstyles for girls with



  • greenguru
    12-10 02:16 PM
    He got his GC.. i will not expect him here.. we need one more VLDrao





    hair Emo Girls Hairstyles emo hairstyles for girls with long hair. emo hairstyles for short hair girls
  • emo hairstyles for short hair girls



  • ganguteli
    01-25 01:02 PM
    Another good idea is to post about action items on sites like Trackiz. I did a search and did not find any posting of IV on that site in last 6 months. So either nobody posted or postings are deleted. We need to keep posting on all such sites because not everyone visits IV.

    We neeed to spread the word.



    more...


    emo hairstyles for girls with long hair. Emo Hairstyles For Girls
  • Emo Hairstyles For Girls



  • deepimpact
    09-10 01:04 PM
    I thinkThis year will be good for EB3.
    With 700 per queter going to EB2I and EB2C, this means that EB2I will go only upto few months by Jul-2011 before the spill kicks IN.
    Once the spill over kicks in EB2 will move by atmost Jul-2007 (as there are won't be any 485 filed for India / China post 2007. Even if they are it is unlikely that they will be processed in 1 or 2 months). So I expect EB3 to use most of the spill over this year.

    CATCH: IF USCIS allows filing of 485 for POST 2007 FIASCO then the above doesn't hold true.

    If there are no I-485 pending for EB2 I/C then the demand goes to zero (unless DOS/USCIS uses pending I-140s to decide demand). And if demand < supply then the category goes to current (atleast per the explanation in the demand data document).And definitely if EB2 I/C folks post July 2007 are allowed to file I-485 then USCIS will realize demand is not zero but say 50K. Then again next month PD goes back to late 2007.

    I think visa numbers are assigned to I-485 before they are processed for demand data purposes, otherwise the demand data prior to CY 2006 for EB2 I will not be zero with some people with 05 PDs still waiting for GCs. But, again this is all speculation and the situation will be clear by Sep 2011 when almost all of EB2I/C pending I-485s will have been cleared.





    hot Emo styles emo hairstyles for girls with long hair. Emo Hair Cuts For Girls
  • Emo Hair Cuts For Girls



  • aries22
    07-05 11:14 AM
    I ask the doctor to treat me first but also make sure that my brother gets treatment too.It's just that for the past 15 days not one post reg people stuck in BEC's and one guy who started the thread of unfairness got bashed.Even then no announcement nothing from the core team.That's what bugs me.

    I'm not trying to create a division.In fact I sympathise with everybody effected by VB ,all the money,effort,time that you have put in.I know I'll be next in line waiting to get in the roller coaster.I also know that core team is not answerable to anybody.
    Peace..



    more...


    house emo hairstyles for girls with emo hairstyles for girls with long hair. Long Emo Hairstyles Trends for
  • Long Emo Hairstyles Trends for



  • vina92
    01-16 02:19 PM
    I just signed up for monthly $20.00 contribution.

    Vina92
    .





    tattoo emo haircuts for girls with emo hairstyles for girls with long hair. Emo Hair Styles With Image Emo
  • Emo Hair Styles With Image Emo



  • SunnySurya
    07-28 12:21 PM
    No, you won't be banned from IV. You just will be banned from this country.
    And by the way, the thing you were trying to do is not protected by "the first amendment"
    So I cannot even speak on IV and even little I defended my religion, I will be banned from IV? Freedom Of Speech



    more...


    pictures long emo hairstyles for girls emo hairstyles for girls with long hair. Emo Black Haircuts with Long
  • Emo Black Haircuts with Long



  • BharatPremi
    09-19 10:27 PM
    Probably, Keeping job (at least 6 month to ride wave) is much more important then GC. Smartest people in the world (on wall street) doomed us !!!

    Now they are saying "Smartness" is a relative term.:)





    dresses Emo Hair Cuts For Girls emo hairstyles for girls with long hair. long emo hairstyles for girls
  • long emo hairstyles for girls



  • nat23
    06-12 03:01 PM
    I think the whole discussion can be summed up in the following manner: The CIR in its present form does more harm to us than good. If we can manage to get a favourable amendment attached then we are in good shape else we are in trouble.

    People might approach the issue in different ways:some might want to take a chance and work on it to get an admendment and some might not want to support it fearing an amendment wont be possible.



    more...


    makeup emo hairstyles for girls with emo hairstyles for girls with long hair. emo hairstyles for girls with
  • emo hairstyles for girls with



  • dhesha
    08-11 04:28 PM
    2010, all those who filed 485 by 2006 will be cleared up and will be given GC, 2010 end there will be another wave of 485 filers who will continue as cash cows for next 5 years for EAD and AP, 2007 july filers will be cleared up by 2012 - This was my prediction before the Sept bulletin......

    filers till 2006 wait for an year, your GC will be in your wallet by 2010.

    Filers till July 2007 wait till 2012 your GC's should be in your wallet.....

    So any idea if from 1st Oct 2009, the dates will from forward from 8 Jan 2005 or may go back or we dont really have any idea?





    girlfriend Emo Hair Styles With Image Emo emo hairstyles for girls with long hair. emo hairstyles for girls with
  • emo hairstyles for girls with



  • ajthakur
    07-14 08:07 PM
    Thanks rajuseattle. I am first going to try find out whether my previous employer did revoke the 140. In case he didnt i am safe. In case he did, when he did it is the key.
    One more thing AC-21 is not a formal USCIS form which one can fill in and send it over to USCIS, its just a letter wherein you or your legal representative informs USCIS about the change in employment, be it a job promotion with same employer or u switching the Job using the AC-21 provisions.

    As explained earlier in this forum, 180 day rule interpretation is solely USCIS's descretion, if USCIS adjudicator who is working on your case accepts your new EVL and approves your case you are good to go, but for some reason the adjudicator keeps sending more RFE then you will need someone who can answer them in a legal language and thats where attorney services comes in handy.

    I am hoping for the best for you that once they see your new EVL, they are satisfied and sends you GC.





    hairstyles Emo Hairstyles For Girls emo hairstyles for girls with long hair. Blonde Emo Haircuts
  • Blonde Emo Haircuts



  • bmoni
    08-12 04:48 PM
    All Eb3 please follow the thread http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum85-action-items-for-everyone/1599562-team-visa-allocation-by-dos-8.html#post1978863 . They need help looks like we may be onto something...it will be benefit everyone most important EB3.


    Don't be disappointed.
    We are focusing on another thread right now.
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum85-action-items-for-everyone/1599562-team-visa-allocation-by-dos.html

    Please post your ideas on this thread.





    ugotdude
    11-21 11:03 AM
    You guys won't believe how glad I am to read a few posts here where some people are standing up for themselves and refusing to take bullshit from certain lousy employers. This will send a message to those kinds of employers that they can't use the immigration system and treat employees like shit while continuing to profit from these hard-working people.

    abc, just one suggestion for you. If you can, hold off until your I-140 gets approved. Once that happens, your 2003 priority date will stick and you can take it with you ( USCIS internal I-140 adjudication manual for your reference ... http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrel...h22_091206R.pdf )

    I wish you all the best with your life.

    lwpd

    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrel...h22_091206R.pdf )
    I'm not able to open this URL? Getting the following message

    404 - Requested Page Not Found on Site

    The page you requested, http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrel...h22_091206R.pdf, is not on our site.





    gjoe
    09-19 11:14 AM
    Good work everybody , you guys have made this rally a great success.

    I brought up this issue of standing out a legal immigrants in one of my posts, but most of them in the forum said they wanted to wear the IV T-Shirt.
    I can help with things to do with psychology or mass communication, please feel free to contact me through PM if you need my services. I am not a trained professional but it is my hobby since a long time.

    QUOTE=gjoe;157591]I would agree with idea of dressing professionally. We need not carry laptops and stuff like that but a neat formal dress would send out a clearer and bolder message about skilled immigrants.
    We are a small crowd ( legal immigrants) we have to differentiate ourselves, the least we can do is dress formally. Formal dressd, organized and well behaved crowd will garner lot of attention (the right kind) and serve the purpose (of the rally).


    Thanks,

    PS: All this advice is based on my knowledge about human mind and social psychology.[/QUOTE]



    First, I would like to congratulate everyone who contributed to the success of the DC rally on Sep 18, 2007...

    I was there and I am proud of our ImmigrationVoice members for this FANTASTIC effort!

    We are just starting and taking baby steps with these kind of activities...So, anything I mention below is not a critic, but a humble feedback/opinion...Please don't get offended.


    1. We must immediately change our name to LegalImmigrationVoice.org( LIV.org)...But still Immigrationvoice.org should work....This should be done ASAP...like within next week...Please conduct a poll for this ASAP.


    2. We must/should always wear formal suits for these kind of rally....this would definitely give us a very high status and definitely there will not be any confusion if the rally is by legal or illegal immigrants. Even if it is hot summer, we must stick to this dress code...


    3. In all the signs we had today, we need to have one line clearly in bold as "Legal Immigrants - LegalImmigrationVoice.com - Faster Green cards for Legal highly skilled Immigrants" - bold and clear..

    Also, all our T-shirts should have
    "Legal Immigrants - LegalImmigrationVoice.com - Faster Green cards for Legal highly skilled Immigrants" in the back

    4. One of the rally participants told me that a guide was telling a tourists bus passengers quote "these folks are illegal immigrants...", the rally participant who heard this went to the guide and explained that we are legal immigrants...if you think the guide is not smart enough to read our signs and understand that we are legal immigrants, read next point...

    5. On the rally route, one gentleman, who was dressed in suit, looked well educated came up to me and asked what we are concerned about...I told him that green card process for Legal Immigrants is taking between 5-10 years and we are requesting to expedite it.....so it is clear that all our signs need this text at the bottom "Legal Immigrants - LegalImmigrationVoice.com - Faster Green cards for Legal highly skilled Immigrants"


    We cannot be perfect the first or second time....Lets learn from this rally....


    A pat in the back to all those who attended the rally....

    Good Luck



    No comments:

    Post a Comment