Wednesday, June 15, 2011

dog tags army

images DOGTAGS US ARMY / MILITARY DOG dog tags army. Kids Army Dog Tags
  • Kids Army Dog Tags



  • immi_seeker
    04-09 06:32 PM
    This is an "Ouch..." visa bulletin.

    Dont want to be passimistic or discourage anyone; I have always been optimistic and will remain so...

    However, this suggests that there will not be any fall down (previously called spillover) from EB4 and may not even be much from EB5 (Last year this was the major factor that gave 10k additional numbers to EB2 India). Lookes like people are finding alternate ways (who can) by these routes.

    EB1 used up all its numbers last year and we dont know what will happen this year.

    EB2 ROW usage looks low, but then again no movement in EB2 India...

    Patience and persistence....

    Good Luck to all of us.


    EB1/EB2 demand is very low. So numbers should come from there i believe. Number crunchers could jump in and see how this EB4 demand will make a difference





    wallpaper Kids Army Dog Tags dog tags army. Personalized Embossed Dogtags
  • Personalized Embossed Dogtags



  • crystal
    02-15 04:48 PM
    Can you let me know, why US is applying this logic to 15% of EB immigrants only, while leaving it open with out any limits for FBs and Others which constitues to the major part of immigration?

    Well, I do have a vested interest in maintaining status quo, at least with regard to the per country caps. :)
    But, working in one of the Valley companies, I see a lot of people from India and China who just don't mix with rest of the people, say, from Poland or Germany or France or Iran. US (the whole government, including USCIS) likes the idea of 'Melting pot' when it comes to immigration. When you melt a lot of metals with each other, you don't end up with a fragmented alloy, since you've capped the amount of each metal in your pot. That is how you get 'Little Italy's and 'China Town's and the latest one in San Jose, CA: 'Saigon Business district'





    dog tags army. Dog Tag - Army This
  • Dog Tag - Army This



  • Googler
    02-21 12:52 PM
    Can the mods please split off these posts about porting to EB-2 to another thread? People who want to discuss converting to EB-2 would you please start another thread, so this one can be devoted to spillovers, visa cutoff movements etc?

    Thanks!





    2011 Personalized Embossed Dogtags dog tags army. U.S. Army Dog Tag Bottle
  • U.S. Army Dog Tag Bottle



  • nosightofgc
    08-10 02:06 PM
    Now a days we are seeing more threads related to spill over allocation interpretation etc, but I have not seen any single post by IV Core about this. I am from EB3 community and share the frustration among others.

    I see a lot of people suggesting to port from EB3 to EB2, instead of wasting time on these discussions. Well, porting is not an option for most of us. It is either because we are working for big companies (who do not want to extra burden) or not able to find a small company which can help us.



    more...


    dog tags army. The Cyber Snipa Dog Tag is a
  • The Cyber Snipa Dog Tag is a



  • downthedrain
    02-03 01:21 PM
    Please read my post again.
    The letter is for future GC job, not for your current job.

    ____________________
    Not a legal advice.
    US Citizen of Indian Origin


    desi3933, Sorry I am a little confused, I have been working for the same company for last 8 years and I am continuing with them. I substituted on another approved labor when filing I140 from the same company. So there is no future job for me, it is the current job.

    Thanks for your advise again





    dog tags army. This dog-tag belonged to Gene
  • This dog-tag belonged to Gene



  • alisa
    01-21 02:13 AM
    Anyone??
    This is all for EB-3.
    I think this is the best case scenario.
    Pardon my ignorance, but I am assuming that EB-2 eats up from EB-3's numbers, and so EB-2 wait times will be better than what is estimated here for EB-3, at the expense of the EB-3 waiting times ofcourse.

    For India:
    Depletion_rate = 10500/year
    Accumulation_rate = 19500/year

    For ROW:
    Depletion_rate = 25000/year (Kinda curves-fits to retire all 2001 backlog by 2006, and 2002 backlog by 2008)
    Accumulation_rate = 19500/year (Estimated to be the same as that of India)

    All numbers rounded off. No
    For 2001: Year_current = 2001 + (123194/Depletion_rate)
    For 2002: Year_current = 2002 + (160274/Depletion_rate)
    For 2003 and later
    Year_current = Year_applied + ( (Year_applied-2002)*(Accumulation_rate-Depletion_rate) + 160274) / Depletion_rate


    Here are the results. YA is year applied. YC is Year your PD will be current.
    No processing delay assumed.


    ...........India.. ROW
    D_rate 10000 25000
    A_rate 19500 19500

    YA YC YC
    2001 2013 2006
    2002 2018 2008
    2003 2020 2009
    2004 2022 2010
    2005 2024 2011
    2006 2026 2012
    2007 2028 2012
    2008 2030 2013
    2009 2032 2014
    2010 2034 2015

    I am open to suggestions on how this model can be improved.
    If this model, and these estimates are reasonably accurate, lets come out with our own visa bulletin.



    more...


    dog tags army. U.S. Army Dogtags
  • U.S. Army Dogtags



  • bigboy007
    07-18 11:59 AM
    I think next time any one of us talks to USCIS, we should ask this question as to "Whether they have generated any rejection notices for apps received on July 2 2007 and have they mailed them".....my attorney says so far they have not received any rejection notices for apps filed on July 2 2007.
    he said no when i asked the same reg. Rejections.





    2010 Dog Tag - Army This dog tags army. DOGTAGS US ARMY / MILITARY DOG
  • DOGTAGS US ARMY / MILITARY DOG



  • hsm2007
    10-05 03:43 PM
    Ask your attorney to call USCIS for confirmation. Did he add return receipt also? It should not be any issue once you get the confirmation. Good Luck!

    Hi feedfront,

    Like I mentioned before they use FedEx and so they send it to a different address since FedEx does not deliver to PO Box. Unfortunately I have no control over what my attorneys use for mailing out the response. They say they use FedEx and mail to a courier address. There is no return receipt in FedEx.



    more...


    dog tags army. ARMY DOG TAGS
  • ARMY DOG TAGS



  • kumar1
    12-10 01:57 PM
    Why are you jumping like s stupid dog? Please explain.

    and EB2-India by a month; yaaaaay :)





    hair U.S. Army Dog Tag Bottle dog tags army. Custom dog tags made on our
  • Custom dog tags made on our



  • Jaime
    09-10 09:55 PM
    Microsoft using cricket to try to stop Reverse Brain Drain!!

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070910/...oft_cricket_dc



    more...


    dog tags army. Antique Silver Dog Tags
  • Antique Silver Dog Tags



  • smisachu
    09-26 12:04 PM
    Please, Have an open mind. Don't make statements like this. IV has people from across the globe and each country has its own issues. We are trying to deal with the issues in the US and lets focus on that and not drag in other countries as examples (good or bad).



    Oh My God, CNN is screwing us in different way now. They are telling american people the Rally last week at SC was for increse in H1B and not for Incresed GCs.
    I am getting freakled out by such American politics. I thought USA is different than INDIA atleast in this regard.

    http://money.cnn.com/2007/09/25/smbusiness/h1b_cap.fsb/index.htm?postversion=2007092606





    hot The Cyber Snipa Dog Tag is a dog tags army. Ultimate Silver Army Style Dog
  • Ultimate Silver Army Style Dog



  • punjabi
    07-13 09:53 AM
    Congratulations!!

    I suggest you do it right away. I mean, keep papers and application ready. And Fedex it on 31st July evening.

    Good Luck, my friend!


    understandably so.. but I am now current after a looooong time. EB3 Dec 2001 PD. I can finally file the AOS for my wife who has been on H4 for the last 2 yrs... excellent!



    more...


    house Army amp; Military Dog Tag 10204 dog tags army. Pictures+on+dog+tag
  • Pictures+on+dog+tag



  • gc_chahiye
    08-15 04:30 PM
    I think we will GC sooner than anticipated. I think those who filed in July/Aug will get in three/four years. Just a rough estimate. Any one agrees with me?

    If you are from India and your PD is 2006 or 2007, then forget about getting GC in 3 years unless there are legislative changes. Do the math yourself or refer to the umpteen threads here. The most optimistic case means the wait will be 5-7 years...





    tattoo This dog-tag belonged to Gene dog tags army. USMC and US Army Dog Tags
  • USMC and US Army Dog Tags



  • feedfront
    09-14 12:23 PM
    I've been current since July, 2010 and got RFE on Sept 10, 2010. I don't have letter with me as yet to know about RFE.

    Before I got REF email, I waited for few weeks then tried followings:
    1) Took infopass : Officer sent email to expedite.
    2) Wrote to Senator: got reply they would get reply in 60-90 days
    3) Sent an email via attorney to TSC: got automated response.

    Waiting for RFE mail...



    more...


    pictures U.S. Army Dogtags dog tags army. Australian Dog Tags with
  • Australian Dog Tags with



  • paskal
    12-26 04:28 PM
    the account can be opened in 1 sec
    i just have to click the button
    yjey have it all set up and ready

    but below they have a statement that says" only citizens and permanent residents can use this facility"


    Business needs define rules in this country. Western Union was sending money to mexico. Then American Banks started chipping into that business, accepting different documents as valid for money transfer. You get the drift.

    As for Citi bank not opening e-accounts for existing account holders, it is a bit surprising. Once they vetted you in the process, they are repeating it just to verify your identity? My bank lets me open different accounts online as I am known to them for a long long time.





    dresses Ultimate Silver Army Style Dog dog tags army. clothing dog moon dog tags
  • clothing dog moon dog tags



  • abhijitrajan
    11-13 12:41 AM
    Does it make sense to file and FOIA request asking how USCIS is implementing quarterly spillover. As I understand it USCIS is not obligated to respond to a letter but they have to respond to FOIA. Any comments from people who know how FOIA works and whether it's applicable?



    more...


    makeup ARMY DOG TAGS dog tags army. Army amp; Military Dog Tag 10204
  • Army amp; Military Dog Tag 10204



  • fetch_gc
    04-09 09:15 AM
    Pls count me in.
    Thx

    Please Participate in this...





    girlfriend USMC and US Army Dog Tags dog tags army. quot;Combat Boots and Dog Tagsquot;
  • quot;Combat Boots and Dog Tagsquot;



  • nogc_noproblem
    04-23 08:01 PM
    Congratulations Googler.

    Thanks for all your informative inputs.





    hairstyles Antique Silver Dog Tags dog tags army. Two stainless steel dog tags
  • Two stainless steel dog tags



  • drak70
    04-09 09:52 AM
    Since you colleague friend is a doctor doing medical research , it is possible he might have been been harrased or it is possible the IO did him a favor by letting him in with 5 days I-94.
    Medical researcher are usually on J-1 visa or H1B visa. Unlike companies these H1b visa are exempt from cap requirements and hence can have nearly any starting date.
    ..
    I speak from personal experience some time back when a friend of mine lost his temporary faculty job in India but he had H1B visa valid for 15 more days. My US university offered to take him back on his visa.So he immediately flew back,and IO@POE@BWI asked him not to delay filing the extension.
    ..
    Hence if the visa was expiring in 10-15 days then it was the IO who was generous because he let him in so that you can it renewed here.(J-1 extension is easily done by univ itself in one day,H1b extension is valid once the papers are filed with USCIS cand an be easily expedited).







    Pappu, I also thought that these are rumors as there hasn't been a single instance where the person who was refused visa put up a post on IV [or other immigration message boards.]

    But today morning, my colleague said that his friend was harassed by IO. My colleague's friend came to JFK last week and IO called the professor he was working with. [My colleague said he is a doctor, doing medical research here]. IO gave him I-94 expiring in 5 days and asked him to go back. I have asked contact details for his friend and I will make sure that he gets in touch with IV so that IV can do something about it.





    anilsal
    12-13 12:09 PM
    Let's give them some time. It may be a topic that require some research, information-gathering. This is an entirely new strategy we are discussing, no surprise if they don't get back with an immediate answer. I'm sure they are analyzing the idea.

    I am sure that the IV core has already explored this option. We need some kind of feedback from them.

    ===============
    First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
    - Mohandas Gandhi

    Slogan of the Linux community





    Legal_In_A_Limbo
    03-10 09:12 AM
    I changed 5 employers over the past 6 years, after I filed my GC. I never did AC21 with out them asking for it and I responded to only one RFE with whatever the document they requested and I mentioned that I used AC21 to change the job.

    Seems like you file G-28 by yourself. We are also looking into doing that, but have not been able to get anyhelp. Can you please guide us about filling the G-28. We wil really appreciate that. Is there any particular format we need to follow?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment