Tuesday, June 21, 2011

derrick rose jersey wallpaper

images wallpaper derrick rose mvp derrick rose jersey wallpaper. wallpaper #1 Derrick Rose
  • wallpaper #1 Derrick Rose



  • mheggade
    07-18 04:17 PM
    I could seee all the EB3 folks with PD older than 2006 and EB2 folks with PD older than 2008 will be cleared off in the next two years. I am sure there wont be not more than 1 or 2 years delay between EB2 and EB3 categories in near future.And there are lot of things going to happen for employment based immigratin in the next two years.


    vdlrao,

    I disagree with you. Per my calculation USCIS should have at-least 158k application with PD 2002 and 2003 (all chargeability, all cat). And yes I have arrived at this number after deducting already approved EB2 and EB3 numbers.
    If you do INDIA:CHINA:MEXICO :: 40:30:30 ratio.

    The break up of outstanding I485 looks like this

    India :- 64k
    China :- 47K
    Mexico:- 47K

    As per my calculation Eb3 India do not have good outlook.





    wallpaper wallpaper #1 Derrick Rose derrick rose jersey wallpaper. Derrick Rose 1 Chicago Bulls
  • Derrick Rose 1 Chicago Bulls



  • chanduv23
    09-19 11:40 AM
    These stories are scary


    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080918/ap_on_bi_ge/ny_economy_4




    By MICHAEL GORMLEY, Associated Press Writer Thu Sep 18, 1:03 PM ET

    ALBANY, N.Y. - A new projection shows Wall Street's meltdown will likely cost New York state up to 40,000 private sector jobs and $3 billion in tax revenues over the next two years, two state officials said Thursday.
    ADVERTISEMENT

    The revised numbers in the snapshot of worst case estimates was done Wednesday at the highest levels of New York's state government.

    The projection is worse than Gov. David Paterson predicted just Tuesday when he said the state could lose some $1 billion in revenue because of upheaval in the financial sector.

    Wall Street is a major economic force in New York state, generating one-fifth of the state's revenues each year.

    The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they weren't authorized to comment on the fiscal analysis.

    Both hits would be substantial. The total New York state budget including federal funds is about $120 billion, and the state has about 7.25 million private-sector jobs.

    State officials used the model of the fiscal damage to New York after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks. Then, Gov. George Pataki said it was the worst financial hit to New York since the Great Depression 70 years earlier.

    The new analysis includes the stock market drop, lost revenue from transactions and projected lost income tax revenue from Wall Street jobs.

    Three of the five major U.S. investment banks � Bear Stearns, Lehman Brothers and Merrill Lynch � have either gone out of business or been driven into the arms of another bank. The two remaining banks, Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and Morgan Stanley, are under siege.





    derrick rose jersey wallpaper. derrick rose chicago bulls
  • derrick rose chicago bulls



  • makemygc
    07-16 08:27 PM
    The only way to counter this is to fax the senators and reps stating the "real" facts!
    Problem is senators or congressmen who support us know the facts and those who do not support us, do not want to know the facts.
    Still I think it's a good idea and definitely should be implemented along with few other alternatives too..like educating common mass.

    I guess we need to come out with a white paper about "Top 10 Myths about Employment Based Immigration". Any good writer here...?

    We can fax these white papers to attorney, media and even number usa too.





    2011 Derrick Rose 1 Chicago Bulls derrick rose jersey wallpaper. hot Derrick Rose Chicago Bulls
  • hot Derrick Rose Chicago Bulls



  • Rajeev
    01-31 04:28 PM
    This is what I have come up with so far. Please everyone, feel free to modify this:

    Have you been following at the snails pace movement of the priority dates? If not, here are some reminders
    EB3 moved 2 weeks in 10 months!
    EB2 hardly moved in 10 months!

    If this is the rate at which things move, you will get your Green Card in anywhere from 5 to 15 years based on your priority dates.

    Do you know how this affects you?
    � Frustration of sticking to the same employer and no career growth.
    � Children not being able to get state benefits.
    � Spouses unable to work.
    � The feeling of unsettlement.
    � Above all, tons of mental stress.

    Do you want be in this mess for ever. I am sure you don�t. We deserve better.

    We all have to fight together to fix this broken immigration system and achieve IV�s goals to
    � Remove retrogression
    � Remove backlogs in labor certification
    � Remove backlogs in I-140 and I-485 processing
    � Revise the way visa quotas for highly skilled workers are determined

    Register FREE to become a member today!
    www.immigrationvoice.org

    Excellent job Varsha. I would like to modify one line.

    Children not being able to get scholarships, cannot work or get state tuition benefits instead of 'Children not being able to get state benefits.'



    more...


    derrick rose jersey wallpaper. derrick rose bulls number.
  • derrick rose bulls number.



  • ak77
    09-10 02:06 PM
    I found another link. Not sure if its the right one ?

    http://www.c-span.org/Watch/C-SPAN_wm.aspx



    Yes this one is working for me...but iam also not sure its the right one or not.





    derrick rose jersey wallpaper. derrick rose girlfriend marisa
  • derrick rose girlfriend marisa



  • vandanaverdia
    09-10 04:16 PM
    Done... sent to some students I know... and asked them to spread the word too...
    Good job yabadaba...



    more...


    derrick rose jersey wallpaper. Derrick Rose PSP Wallpaper
  • Derrick Rose PSP Wallpaper



  • msgrewal81
    02-19 02:44 PM
    Looks like lots of >5 years people here. :D

    It is my feeling that "Illegals>5 years" should not be preferred over "legals<5 years". I also think that this bill makes things tough for<5 years except temporarily reducing backlog(that too is a big 'maybe') . I am not arguing. You do what you do and I do what I do. I dont know what IV will do.

    Thanks and good luck.





    2010 derrick rose chicago bulls derrick rose jersey wallpaper. wallpaper derrick rose mvp
  • wallpaper derrick rose mvp



  • immi_seeker
    04-09 06:32 PM
    This is an "Ouch..." visa bulletin.

    Dont want to be passimistic or discourage anyone; I have always been optimistic and will remain so...

    However, this suggests that there will not be any fall down (previously called spillover) from EB4 and may not even be much from EB5 (Last year this was the major factor that gave 10k additional numbers to EB2 India). Lookes like people are finding alternate ways (who can) by these routes.

    EB1 used up all its numbers last year and we dont know what will happen this year.

    EB2 ROW usage looks low, but then again no movement in EB2 India...

    Patience and persistence....

    Good Luck to all of us.


    EB1/EB2 demand is very low. So numbers should come from there i believe. Number crunchers could jump in and see how this EB4 demand will make a difference



    more...


    derrick rose jersey wallpaper. derrick rose wallpaper mvp.
  • derrick rose wallpaper mvp.



  • trexx7
    04-24 09:44 AM
    Congrats Googler!

    I just checked my status and saw my I-485 CASE APPROVED status.My Good luck and Best wishes to all the people on this forum on their GC.

    EB2, NSC PD 10/02
    I-485 RD - 02/2007
    Approval Notice - April 23'08





    hair hot Derrick Rose Chicago Bulls derrick rose jersey wallpaper. derrick rose wallpaper dunk
  • derrick rose wallpaper dunk



  • gimme_GC2006
    05-16 07:36 AM
    wow..this thread is putting more valuable insights..thanks to all of you who are sharing this information..

    Yes..I understand about ROI and all..thats why I want to do online..no way I could do fulltime.

    But my biggest challenge is dedicating time..As of now, by the time we finish our dinner and put kids to sleep, it will be anywhere between 8:30PM to 9:00PM..(Sometimes my 3.5 year old son wakes up and tells me that he wants to become Spider Man..so those days will take us into 10PM range)

    Now by the time, kids go to bed, I am totally exhausted and I have to keep in mind the work pressure (sometimes I may have to work late)..so I am little bit confused on how to balance.

    But I certainly want to do MBA, because I want to have an MBA degree, I believe it will help me grow to next level in my job and may be help me get a better job or If I move to India then I hope an American MBA from a reputed university will fetch me a mid/senior level position (I am tired of being a tech lead/senior developer in US where all of my Juniors who joined my team as ELTP when I was project lead in India have become Deliver managers etc..dont mean to take their credit away..but staying on H1B here as put a roadblock on my career..not eveyr h1b gets an opportunity to grow..tell me about it)

    so, coming back, so far, I heard from Phani about KD and It looks like a good place for Online..

    The other one I was thinking about is WP Carey from Arizona state..it is also considered good..I am in FLorida and Warrington college is ranked higher but I heard being a southern college, not many recognize this one.


    Also, what about PennState World Campus or Univ. of Massachusets at Lowell/Amherst.



    more...


    derrick rose jersey wallpaper. derrick rose bulls jersey.
  • derrick rose bulls jersey.



  • alanoconnor
    08-15 03:57 PM
    All
    Charge-ability
    Areas
    Except
    Those
    Listed
    CHINA-
    mainland born INDIA MEXICO PHILIP-PINES
    Employ-ment
    -Based

    1st 01JAN07 01JAN07 01JAN07 01JAN07 01JAN07
    2nd 01JAN07 01JAN06 01APR04 01JAN07 01JAN07
    3rd 01AUG02 U U U 01AUG02
    Other
    Workers U U U U U
    4th 01JAN07 01JAN07 01JAN07 01JAN07 01JAN07
    Certain Religious Workers 01JAN07 01JAN07 01JAN07 01JAN07 01JAN07
    5th 01JAN07 01JAN07 01JAN07 01JAN07 01JAN07
    Targeted Employ-ment Areas/
    Regional Centers 01JAN07 01JAN07 01JAN07 01JAN07 01JAN07





    hot derrick rose bulls number. derrick rose jersey wallpaper. hot Derrick Rose #1 lack
  • hot Derrick Rose #1 lack



  • srikondoji
    09-19 09:10 AM
    Forget about what the congressmen, congresswomen, staff members thought about legal immigration. After 4 successful meetings and one of them went way ahead of 30 minute meeting to 50 minutes, we made them understand the difference between legal and illegal immigration. They have given us the hope that something will come up in the defence bill and they are discussing this RIGHT NOW. They did mention this as a HOT BUTTON issue but most likely touch upon least controvercial issues. Also there are plans of breaking up CIR bill into several bills and get them passed.

    Overall it was a wonderful experience and it was worth attending and taking that walk with placards.

    I felt i was on vacation.:D



    more...


    house Derrick Rose Jersey: adidas derrick rose jersey wallpaper. derrick rose wallpaper chicago
  • derrick rose wallpaper chicago



  • Macaca
    04-04 10:49 AM
    We already have a campaign to call legislators. Please call the legisltaors and inform them about these issues. Thanks!





    tattoo derrick rose girlfriend marisa derrick rose jersey wallpaper. chicago bulls 2011 wallpaper.
  • chicago bulls 2011 wallpaper.



  • senthil1
    04-04 03:39 PM
    If number of H1b increases obviously waiting period will increase for GC. So H1b reform will be positive in multiple aspects

    1.It will satisfy anti immigrants and will give some kind of security to US citizens. There is no question that only new jobs that too no skilled worker is available in USA then only H1b should be hired. Even India we are rarely hiring foreigners in any company. Not only India any other country in the world does that(only when no personsare available they hire foreigners).
    2.If no of H1b decreases automatically waiting period will reduce as no of people applying are less for gc .


    And how does "reshaping current mad behavior of H1B application" help fix green card backlog. Circulating debate around H-1b is the favorite trick of large IT companies. It is also the favorite trick of anti-green card reform groups like IEEE.



    Just because the quota got over the first day it implies that the system is abused, right? Let me tell who is abused. People waiting for green card are abused. Not fixing green card delays and deliberately keeping the debate around H-1b is an abuse.



    more...


    pictures Derrick Rose PSP Wallpaper derrick rose jersey wallpaper. NBA jerseys 2011 chicago bulls
  • NBA jerseys 2011 chicago bulls



  • jaane_bhi_do_yaaro
    08-10 08:18 PM
    That means EB2 India/China will see drastic movement this year....may be to end or 2007 or 2008?

    We need our messiah VLDRAO...
    He s the MANNNN...
    he predicted July 2007 fiasco and then he was the guy who fought for us...
    VLDRAOOO where are you...
    Please make dates current for everybody...





    dresses hot Derrick Rose #1 lack derrick rose jersey wallpaper. Re: Derrick Rose: Rise Above
  • Re: Derrick Rose: Rise Above



  • kavita
    12-11 04:13 PM
    If US does not benefit from giving the visas, are they doing it as a part of social service?
    All of us (people on L-1, F-1, J-1, H1, B1, K1 and their derivatives....) went to US consulate to request for VISA. US consulate never came to your door with a VISA. !



    more...


    makeup derrick rose wallpaper mvp. derrick rose jersey wallpaper. Derrick Rose Jersey: adidas
  • Derrick Rose Jersey: adidas



  • McGuffin
    03-06 04:25 PM
    I don't think I'll be able to make this one, I'll give it a shot though.





    girlfriend chicago bulls 2011 wallpaper. derrick rose jersey wallpaper. chicago bulls jersey 1.
  • chicago bulls jersey 1.



  • nyte_crawler
    04-09 12:13 AM
    It is very strange, even if it is true. Was he coming to USA for the first time ? I think if he is into US even with 5 days of I-94, he could probably go to the local USCIS office and furnish evidence for extension I hope.





    hairstyles derrick rose bulls jersey. derrick rose jersey wallpaper. A Derrick Rose Chicago Bulls
  • A Derrick Rose Chicago Bulls



  • pappu
    02-08 02:41 PM
    In December, the CIS Ombudsman's Office began a pilot teleconference program on issues of concern to individuals and employers as they interface with USCIS. We have had three such pilot teleconferences so far and in February will continue with a few more. Please join us on Friday, February 16, from 11:00 a.m.-12:00 noon EST for the "Newark District Office: How Is It Working For You?" We look forward to hearing your comments, thoughts, and suggestions for improvement as well as any best practices you have noticed in your interaction with that office. We also would appreciate your thoughts regarding the Cherry Hill , NJ field office.



    To participate in Friday's call, please RSVP to cisombudsman.publicaffairs@dhs.gov. The first 50 people to sign up will be able to participate and will receive a return email with the call-in information. If you are unable to participate on Friday, stay tuned for similar upcoming programs which will be posted on our website, www.dhs.gov/cisombudsman. Also, if you have a topic of interest for a future call, please send it to cisombudsman.publicaffairs@dhs.gov.



    We appreciate your assistance with this pilot program.



    Thank you,
    Citizenship & Immigration Services Ombudsman

    U.S. Department of Homeland Security

    Mail Stop: 1225
    Washington , DC 20528-1225
    Office: 202-357-8100

    www.dhs.gov/cisombudsman





    CADude
    02-20 06:32 PM
    If possible, please change it without any delay? EB3 is only able to cross past May 2001 for 3 times in last 3 years where EB2 are enjoying GC most of time. No point in playing wait game with EB3 India. Otherwise, you will wait for-ever. :)

    Does anyone want to make a guess of when EB3 India 2002 will become current ? I am thinking of changing the case to EB2.. Should I change my case or should I wait for EB3 to be current ?





    americandesi
    12-24 01:46 PM
    Another link was provided in this link where a person listed an employer on his g-325a but he was on bench and never got paid. USCIS was trying to deny his 485 due to fraud. Fraud overrules 24k any time.

    Therefore; uscis uses many different avenues to get at other aspects; especially to get you to lie, cover up, mislead in things you don't need to but inadvertently do because you think it is problematic when it really wasn't.



    You're right. Here's an example on how "Out of Status" can come back and haunt you for fraud

    http://murthyforum.atinfopop.com/4/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=1024039761&f=9324055071&m=2331096351



    No comments:

    Post a Comment