Thursday, June 16, 2011

demi lovato tattoo wrist 2011

images demi lovato tattoo on wrist. demi lovato tattoo wrist 2011. Disney star, Demi Lovato,
  • Disney star, Demi Lovato,



  • ArunAntonio
    04-23 12:17 AM
    I was the first person in the QnA - disappointed at the intent of this meeting - they really care about illegal immigration - not once legal immigrants were discussed. It was a farce and IV was just used as an organization to show support to him - very disappointed.:mad:


    gautamagg,
    I was at the meeting and I was really taken aback by your question, it was totally out of context, I think I understand your position which is 'You wanted GC - you are not getting it - you decide to go back - but before that you decide to attend school - but cant get F1 coz you extablizhed Intent to Immigrate' -- This is a unique situation... atleast not something the larger IV community is affected by, but the accusing tone of your question to the Rep. was uncalled for .. I dont even know what you expected out of this meeting for your situation .. just try to get some perspective and place things incontext.. and again numbers matter.. if there were thousands of ppl in your situation your problem would have been addressed... anyways.. I beg to differ on your opinion about it being a farce.. There is effort being put to address the issues and IV has to maintain presence and make sure our issues are out there and are being noticed and not forgotten.. and thats what precisely happened yesterday.. IV members who are affected by Retrogression made their presence felt, the Core members were present on the dias rubbing shoulders with Congressman Gutierrez and representing the retrogressed community.
    Your issue.. my friend .. unfortunately is not on the mandate of IV or the congressman..no doubt you were disappointed.. but good luck with you efforts and struggle.





    wallpaper Disney star, Demi Lovato, demi lovato tattoo wrist 2011. demi lovato tattoo wrist 2011.
  • demi lovato tattoo wrist 2011.



  • BharatPremi
    03-13 11:00 AM
    I am going through the process of changing job. My new company says they are fond of EAD. But I am asking for H1 transfer. So they are saying if I want H1 transfer I can do so at my cost. Interesting!!!!

    If your are awarded with that option, better use it to maintain H1.





    demi lovato tattoo wrist 2011. Demi Lovato#39;s Wrist Tattoo
  • Demi Lovato#39;s Wrist Tattoo



  • lvinaykumar
    07-16 07:39 PM
    They are really shameless





    2011 demi lovato tattoo wrist 2011. demi lovato tattoo wrist 2011. demi lovato tattoo wrist 2011.
  • demi lovato tattoo wrist 2011.



  • engineer
    06-12 11:57 AM
    CIR needs to die for the simple reason that the processing workload for the illegals on the USCIS will add another 3 years of wait for everybody. Simple fact of the matter is that the system has not finished recovering from the last 245(i) amnesty that ended in 2001. That was when the DOL received 6 years of applications in one week and everybody ended up waiting 3 years or more.

    I agree. IV must think of a strategy where they can lobby to get just provisions for legal and highly skilled immigrants approved as seperate bill.
    If we couple this with illegals then no body is going to pay attention.



    more...


    demi lovato tattoo wrist 2011. demi lovato tattoo wrist 2011.
  • demi lovato tattoo wrist 2011.



  • msyedy
    06-13 08:45 AM
    Yes that is true. Impact for US companies are minimal and in fact good for US companies and more disadvantage for Indian companies. Mainly those who are running just by H1b persons will have tough time. Actually many small US consulting companies went out of business because they were not able to compete with Indian companies because of H1B.

    Let us analyze this thing in depth.

    a) According to the restriction which stops consulting

    New york city--- Desi Companies will be affected. They will not be able bring H1-B.

    CDI, RCG, Bearing Point, Datanomics, .... ..... ... .. there are 1000s of middle vendor which supply the Desi labor to the Wall street companies and more.
    I am just talking about NYC. These laborer comes from desi comapnies.

    With restriction...desi cannot bring H1-B..the middle vendors are screwed and hence the clients. Due you have an idea how many Indians work for the financial companies that are not a direct hire.

    If you stop consulting Wall street's wall will fall. The work that a desi can do in 1 day an american would take three days. At least in my company they have realized it.

    You answer this





    demi lovato tattoo wrist 2011. demi lovato tattoo wrist 2011.
  • demi lovato tattoo wrist 2011.



  • jungalee43
    06-11 09:45 AM
    Done.



    more...


    demi lovato tattoo wrist 2011. demi lovato tattoo wrist 2011.
  • demi lovato tattoo wrist 2011.



  • Jaime
    09-11 07:54 PM
    The Govenors are on our side! There's thousands of us with may reasons why to attend, but here's a very important one:

    This is for YOU! Only for YOU! YOU deserve this! That's why we want to see YOU in Washington! Help yourself!!! YOU have earned the right!!!!





    2010 Demi Lovato#39;s Wrist Tattoo demi lovato tattoo wrist 2011. demi lovato tattoo on wrist.
  • demi lovato tattoo on wrist.



  • wizkid732
    07-29 11:28 AM
    Why dont you start a campaign against these top notch companies that they are cheating H1Bs by not filing for Greencards? May be some senator who is bidding for a reelection in Nov will help you.

    On a serious note think about what you are asking from the company. If your services to the company are so valuable and if the company cannot survive without you, they will go to any extent to keep you. Your java/.net/unix/sap skills were very valuable just a few years ago, right now the same candidates are available in Tons. For the couple of positions we have, i am seeing 20-30 resumes everyday. What makes you so qualified that the company needs to do a gc (remember it is an incentive, just like signon bonus and profit sharing and relocation)? I do not know if anyone really is putting this on the offer letter and be liable if they backtrack on this/

    The names people are referring to are top companies. They are not obligated. So if they start the process and and they find people of your caliber they are obliged to hire them. Are you ready to forego your process at that stage? Also if they take a year for just filing are you ok with that? Basically what i am saying is that it is the employee/employer relationship.

    People bitch about desi companies (I dont work for one) as to how they gouge employees. But the benefit is that they go above and beyond to keep you on payroll. Do that with an American company - as soon as your contract ends you are done and out of job and out of status (technically). I personally know some folks who are out of job since Nov 2009 and still somehow managing to be legal (or atleast they claim)

    So bottom line is you cant have the cake and eat it too that is if you want to work for a top notch company with your meager skills and have the benefits of desi company.

    You should have come a few years earlier when people took advantage of

    Reduction in Recruitment
    Labor substitution
    Applying from states where the process took 3 months as opposed to 4 years
    starting companies in ME, NH, VT etc
    Oh by the way porting from EB3 to EB2 now


    People always find loopholes in the processes for quicker processing.

    Guys,

    Hope this thread will be useful for somebody who is looking for american company for green card processing. They wont get into the trap. So I am giving out the information from the known source(friends).

    Company1: Deloitte
    Company2: Chase

    These two companies promised doing green card cards,they filed h1s, but did not file green card.Whatever reason (bad economy) may be, they did not sponsor green cards for those they promised to do. So be careful. It is not gaurantee.
    Also, you can list the companies you know whoever promised, but did not file.



    more...


    demi lovato tattoo wrist 2011. Demi Lovato Tattoo
  • Demi Lovato Tattoo



  • abhijitp
    07-24 05:20 PM
    I have RN since i filed in June.
    I deleted my original post since you answered:-) thanks!

    This brings up an interesting possibility for me. My first I-140 has been approved over email (awaiting physical receipt), although the Successor in Interest I-140 is pending.

    Does the I-140 receipt always contain the A#? I will have to wait to see the physical receipt notice!





    hair demi lovato tattoo wrist 2011. demi lovato tattoo wrist 2011. demi lovato tattoo wrist 2011.
  • demi lovato tattoo wrist 2011.



  • rodnyb
    04-11 01:05 AM
    I agree wholeheartedly. CIS has the burden for cases. DOS should do sth. too, not just a number game. They should have exact visa approval number published every months. Due to this past pdf error, I have concerns on all their numbers published.. did they give enough numbers to CIS.. are all those reports which show they approved 140K EB real?

    If we know, they issued only 50K in 11 months, and we should have concern they can let CIS approve 90K in one month due to spill over... make sense? Or they can make it up some way?

    Man, we paid for all these, and they even didn't blink...

    Here, DOS has a bigger role than CIS...

    Here is what I think; possible answers/comments. I am not an expert but am thinking following:

    1. Any category being "current" is based on "DOS's guesstimate" based on demand numbers they receive and so it is never "perfect". So yes, you are true that technically EB1 should be retrogressed "slightly", but considering the small number of spillover (now called fall down numbers) it used, it may not have been able to be predicted prior to the end of fiscal year.

    2. That is the biggest hope and assumption that there will be more fall down from EB5 and EB1 due to "economy". Caveat is, more and more people are trying to switch to "current" categories and so actual usage may not be commensurate with "economy". We have never been given any "usage data". So everything is a pure guess on this front. Looking at data, I honestly do not see any difference in number of EB1 cases from 2008-2009-2010.

    3. Yes, it is due to "spillover" from Family based category. (This is where DOS is using the word "spillover" and any visa number that go from one EB to another EB category, they all it "fall across" and "fall down"). These numbers used to be higher before and now lower as they are more efficient in using as many numbers as possible for a particular category.

    4. Pending 485 data is extremely deceptive for "current" categories. Look at the approval timeframe of EB2 ROW or EB1 cases; majority of them are approved before ever counted as "pending". Remember. "pending cases" DO NOT reflect "usage".

    The main thing missing in all these is the "USAGE", this should be a very easy information that can be made available by DOS, but they have not. If I had one "wish" to get one piece of info; would be this: "number of visa used in each category every month and YTD". Without that info, no prediction of spillover/fall down-across is ever possible.



    more...


    demi lovato tattoo wrist 2011. demi lovato tattoo wrist 2011.
  • demi lovato tattoo wrist 2011.



  • sunnysharma
    07-05 03:42 PM
    I strongly believe that Immigration Voice website should be paid website.
    People should be willing to spend $20 per month for the information the website provides(foreg: It was useful for self filers to file I485 and saved atleast $2000 each person), I think $20 per month, should be enough for maintaining 99% reliable website and for its lobbying efforts and law suit etc.

    Guys please share your thoughts.

    even if 3000 members join paid website that will be 3000*20 = $60000 per month and $720000 per year which is substantial amount to perform lobbying, law suit, maintain website etc


    $ 20.00 per month is not bad at all...This is min. we should be contributing to site..





    hot demi lovato tattoo wrist 2011. demi lovato tattoo wrist 2011. Demi Lovato Tattoo
  • Demi Lovato Tattoo



  • franklin
    07-02 11:16 PM
    I strongly believe that the little funds that IV receives should be used for more productive means than spending even more money on a website.

    Maintaining a website that multiple people go to isn't going to get us very far at all, other than answering the same question multiple times. Using that money to pay for a lobbying firm, or trips to DC, or media coverage is way more productive and is far more likely to get actual results.



    more...


    house Demi Lovato Tattoo Wrist demi lovato tattoo wrist 2011. demi lovato tattoo wrist 2011.
  • demi lovato tattoo wrist 2011.



  • saurav_4096
    07-15 10:10 PM
    Somehow I have feeling the case in this thread in more fake then real...

    :rolleyes:





    tattoo demi lovato tattoo wrist 2011. demi lovato tattoo wrist 2011. demi lovato tattoo wrist 2011.
  • demi lovato tattoo wrist 2011.



  • ssingh92
    02-18 08:17 PM
    I dont think it will be passed. They included so many things initially. After discussion they will drop the thing one after another.

    There are two sections related to us.
    TITLE V--LEGALIZATION FOR LONG-TERM RESIDENTS
    TITLE VII--EMPLOYMENT-BASED IMMIGRATION

    If this bill passed then it will create one grand huge backlog for all countries and for all category of immigration. WHY?? Because for Title V they will ask for proof and then again finger printing for FBI check and I dont know home many paper work. If they simply increase the GC #s it will work for us. We already have completed the paper work and standing in Q.



    more...


    pictures demi lovato tattoo wrist 2011. demi lovato tattoo wrist 2011. demi lovato tattoo wrist 2011.
  • demi lovato tattoo wrist 2011.



  • pcjandyala
    09-26 11:01 PM
    Dear Reader,

    Thank you for your interest in FSB. We admit that there was a
    mischaracterization of the Capitol Hill rally in the story and it was
    corrected as soon we realized the error.

    We have changed the story to correctly identify the mission as a
    protest of
    the long delays in securing green cards for highly-skilled workers
    already
    in the U.S.

    We will work to avoid errors like this in the future.

    Best regards,

    FSB





    dresses Demi Lovato Tattoo demi lovato tattoo wrist 2011. demi lovato tattoo wrist 2011.
  • demi lovato tattoo wrist 2011.



  • tikka
    07-04 08:32 AM
    Veerug,
    I understand your concern. But $5000 was just number put by me as target.. I am sure we need more then that.. I feel if we put some target then people contribute and try to achieve it. But core member never said we just need $5000. So please don't stick with that number.. That number was just target that I thought we could meet. If you ask core members they going to say that we need more then that. As you know everything needs money.. Core is putting their time and mmoney and doing this all for everybody.. At least we can do is act on their action items.

    Hope this makes little sense.
    Thanks.


    Based on the volume of folks logged in funding team sets a target.. to be reached.
    Veerug if you have not can you please DIGG!!

    if you have many thanks :)



    more...


    makeup Demi Lovato Tattoo demi lovato tattoo wrist 2011. Demi Lovato Tattoo Wrist
  • Demi Lovato Tattoo Wrist



  • Humhongekamyab
    03-09 02:13 PM
    lol..dont say 2019..my PD is almost same as yours and I aint hanging around till 2019..by that time I will be old and no idea what will I do with..GC..probaly hope for citizenship and apply for retirement benefits :confused::confused::confused:


    Edit: Never mind..yours is EB3..so may be mine will come in 2015

    If your kids were born in the US then maybe they will be able to file for you by then and that will be definitely faster than EB-3. :D





    girlfriend demi lovato tattoo wrist 2011. demi lovato tattoo wrist 2011. lovato tattoo wrist 2011.
  • lovato tattoo wrist 2011.



  • thecipher5
    10-13 11:21 AM
    feedfront, the receipt date on my I-485 receipt notice is October 5, 2007.

    My attorney had inquired with USCIS but hasn't received any response. As I mentioned earlier neither a SR, senator/congressman inquiry has helped!

    I'd also send an email to NSC but got an generic message.

    How can I write to USCIS director?


    thank you!
    thecipher5


    Do you have attorney? It will be better if he/she write letter for status of the case. I had RFE in last year (around summer'09). My PD was current since Aug, but no change in the status or specific response (tried congressman, senator, SR). But, I got new RFE (medical report required) when my attorney contacted them. I don't know what triggered it, but my attorney contacted USCIS last (after I did not get any specific info from other sources).

    You can write to USCIS director. Someone here in this forum wrote to director, when he did not get any progress on his SR.

    What's your receipt date? I heard that they are using receipt date. I know couple of people (including myself) whose application was picked (or generated RFE) matched the pattern of receipt date not PD.





    hairstyles demi lovato tattoo wrist 2011. demi lovato tattoo wrist 2011. demi lovato tattoo wrist 2011.
  • demi lovato tattoo wrist 2011.



  • malaGCPahije
    03-17 04:21 PM
    What I am saying is spill over from ROW goes to EB2 first. It does not split to EB2 and EB3 evenly. So more people from EB2 gets visa granted and thus people who joined EB2 bandwagon from EB3 and had earlier PD, they get Visa quickly. Now generally this spillover does not go to EB3 from EB2 having high demand from EB2 and thus EB3 get stuck with conventional numbers with 7% country limit and thus EB3 numbers move slowly. But if that spillover happens for both EB3 and 2 equally than EB3 can also move little bit quickly which is not the case. Thus shortening the queue by switching over to EB2 does not give full advantage to remained lot of EB3.

    The recent movement in EB2 have been contributed to the spillover from EB2 ROW. That raises a question over the spill over rules. The EB2 ROW spill over should have helped EB3 ROW. But EB3 ROW is not yet C, however EB2-I moved up. If the spillover happens at the same level, then EB3-I may have hope in the future when EB3-ROW becomes C. Is such an assumption right or wrong?





    rajuseattle
    07-14 07:48 PM
    One more thing AC-21 is not a formal USCIS form which one can fill in and send it over to USCIS, its just a letter wherein you or your legal representative informs USCIS about the change in employment, be it a job promotion with same employer or u switching the Job using the AC-21 provisions.

    As explained earlier in this forum, 180 day rule interpretation is solely USCIS's descretion, if USCIS adjudicator who is working on your case accepts your new EVL and approves your case you are good to go, but for some reason the adjudicator keeps sending more RFE then you will need someone who can answer them in a legal language and thats where attorney services comes in handy.

    I am hoping for the best for you that once they see your new EVL, they are satisfied and sends you GC.





    desibechara
    04-07 06:26 PM
    I dont even remember off hand about my date.
    I think its Oct29, 2001 so I am just about there to become current.
    And if I am not wrong, they seem to be working on files which have become current. So I guess my I140 and 485 gets adjudicated together.

    Hope for the best. I hope they dont wate any time for finances because my colleague had furnished for her I140 last year only. So i guess they do ahve record and process my case quickly. its been long time now.

    db



    No comments:

    Post a Comment