Monday, June 20, 2011

cv examples free

images that free resume samples cv examples free. cv examples free. cv examples
  • cv examples free. cv examples



  • askreddy
    06-25 05:31 AM
    Hi NJ members,

    Iam joined yesterday this forum.

    My PD is 9/2003 and EB3.

    Iam having issue with birth certificate.Can any one from india pls send me non availability and affidavits you have. you can erase your imp details. i just want the format.

    thanks in advance....





    wallpaper cv examples free. cv examples cv examples free. cv examples free. free Cv
  • cv examples free. free Cv



  • ramus
    07-02 06:07 PM
    Thank you... Every drop in the ocean counts.
    There are 1200 members online... Once you contribute please put link of this thread in our main thread..

    Thanks a lot.



    contributed 100 just now, my drop in the ocean, I will try to add more drops in coming days.





    cv examples free. cv examples free. cv examples
  • cv examples free. cv examples



  • pray
    08-18 08:56 AM
    Pray, just an fyi - what I meant as nonsense is "not we talking abt predicting priority dates"..but you saying EB2s are clever than EB3s. Do you have any idea of what you are saying? The very fact that you are not able to understand what we are discussing here shows how much clever you are..

    Alright retro I'm sorry I upset you so much,it was not a remark which was meant to be taken seriously.I know there is no difference in intelligence between the two.Hope you will get cheered now and maybe drop in for a beer sometime.And I hope you get you green card soon too.





    2011 cv examples free. free Cv cv examples free. a curriculum vitae sample
  • a curriculum vitae sample



  • indianindian2006
    07-14 06:29 PM
    The fundamental rule (for getting GC) is the longterm intent of having permanent employment relationship between employer and employee at the time of filing 140 and 485 (see the Q&A). The intet has to be "at the time of filing" only. The employee has worked 3 years in H1B for thr sponser. It clearly establishes the both party's intent at the time of filing. So, even if the employer revokes his approved 140, he is 100% safe.

    What I have read is that it is critical that his 140 remain valid upto 180 days after filing 485 or the 485 is dead.Correct me if I am wrong.



    more...


    cv examples free. This free sample was provided
  • This free sample was provided



  • kenpat
    02-21 04:49 PM
    Guys,
    The reason I say one year is because the uscis has maintained you need to be out of the country for 1 year if your h1b has expired before you can reapply.





    cv examples free. Accounting Resume Sample
  • Accounting Resume Sample



  • vin13
    02-22 06:44 PM
    I am keeping track of the air miles donors and those requesting tickets. I may not get the time to acknowledge receiving the messages.

    I will reach out to individuals as i get to coordinate the available miles with those who are in need.

    Thanks



    more...


    cv examples free. wallpaper CV Samples free
  • wallpaper CV Samples free



  • ganguteli
    02-03 03:04 PM
    Start from home first. Get the support of your wife to come with you to DC.
    Then talk to your collegues in your company and get them to come with you. Before you strat creating divisions in IV and start a flame war with ROW, try to do those things first. That should tell you how difficult it is to get a 2 line bill.





    2010 cv examples free. cv examples cv examples free. that free resume samples
  • that free resume samples



  • ajthakur
    07-14 05:17 PM
    What options do I have now



    more...


    cv examples free. CV Examples
  • CV Examples



  • greyhair
    02-12 03:16 PM
    waste of time : So many people and so many minutes.

    waste of space on site : Iv lost some space because of this thread.

    marketing gain : That immi business so many people visited their site when they came on iv and saw this sizzling thread about visa wastage.

    Decide yourself who won and who lost...

    +1





    hair a curriculum vitae sample cv examples free. cv examples free. cv examples
  • cv examples free. cv examples



  • techskill
    08-15 02:33 PM
    Nobody is waiting for it now.It is going to be 'U' for all.In fact i think everybody has forgotten about the visa bulletin. They are more worried about their checks being cashed and RDs.



    more...


    cv examples free. medical doctor resume example
  • medical doctor resume example



  • GCKaIntezar
    01-30 10:31 AM
    Yes. Ajay and I'll take care of the Metropark distribution.

    Re: EBC Radio

    For 2 times a day AD, for a month would cost $1000 + $300 (One time, Ad prep cost) = $1300. It would cost $1000 (from month 2 onward)

    If we sign-up for a year, they give a free program for 30 minutes (10 minutes intro/conclusion etc, so 20 minutes really).

    If we only want to do the 1/2hr program, it would cost $500.

    In my opinion, distributing fliers is the BEST and Most cost-effective option. Because our goal (with any type of marketing) is to bring-in more membership/contribution, paying $1800 (1 month ad + 1 program) = 90 people pitching-in for $20 contribution.

    I say we leave this Radio/TV Ads option, and just concentrate on distributing fliers and meeting with congressmen/congresswomen as a group in addition to meeting them 1:1.

    -Sanjay

    Hi varsha,
    I think sanjay or Rajeev was suppose to work with Ajay in metropark
    Sekar





    hot This free sample was provided cv examples free. cv examples free. cv examples
  • cv examples free. cv examples



  • coopheal
    11-12 11:43 AM
    Why should some else follow up on your brilliant ideas. How about you take the lead and contact media in your area with your ideas. If the reporter is interested you can volunteer to be interviewd and also forward the information on the forum so that whoever is interested can also interview.

    I see a problem in such postings. We only come up with ideas and expect someone else to work on them. I do not think at your workplace this is all you do-- Just give ideas and ask your managers and VP and CEO to follow up on your ideas.

    If lobbying does not work then how come you have a 2 year EAD, You filed AOS in July 2007 due to IV, H1B time is decoupled from H4 time for your wife?

    Well said.... A good idea without implementation is just dreaming....



    more...


    house cv examples free. a word cv cv examples free. cv examples free. free cv
  • cv examples free. free cv



  • nixstor
    03-18 05:40 PM
    If that is the case, I am not sure why China didn't even move a single day. From the example, China should have gotten half of the unused visas. :confused:

    When there are no country limits like in a situation quoted above, its completely based on PD's. India had
    EB-2 Unavailable and EB-2 China was already Dec 03. Even going forward One country might leap ahead of other depending on PD's. There is no further favoring among retrgoressed countries. Thats how I understood it.





    tattoo Accounting Resume Sample cv examples free. This is My CV
  • This is My CV



  • Slumdog
    01-17 03:07 PM
    Xyzgc, Relax out there. You are taking it very personal. For you this may be bulshitting but in tough economic times
    Like this my story might be a reality for lot of people or could very well face in coming days & months. I put out my experience out there so people will read & be cautious & use their good judgement. I am happy for you that you were able to make all right decisions in your life. Let others read & decide what is best for them.



    more...


    pictures wallpaper CV Samples free cv examples free. CV in HR
  • CV in HR



  • abhijitp
    03-03 06:48 PM
    Instead of criticizing the idea, please submit your votes!
    Only 300 odd people sent flowers to the USCIS and we know it worked. This site has a lot of one time visitors so don't expect 25000 votes, but it does not mean this idea is crappy. Heck, I want to buy a house myself, but I cannot even think about borrowing 300k+ when I may be asked to leave the country on a day's notice (remember no time between jobs when you are on H1B).





    dresses cv examples free. cv examples cv examples free. Filed under Free Resume
  • Filed under Free Resume



  • am100
    07-06 01:23 AM
    Did u Used AC21 or changes job after applying I-485 Or is it a stright forward case.

    Thanks in advance for the reply.

    Sorry for the late response. I was actually out of country when my GC got approved. Just got back today.

    I did not use AC 21. I have been with the same employer throughout the process. However, I changed job location after 140 approval. Hence, I had to refile labor (PERM) from new location but ported the older PD. Since, my PD was not current, I did not loose any time even with refiling labor. Hope this helps. Please let me know if if you have any more questions.



    more...


    makeup CV Examples cv examples free. cv examples free. a word cv
  • cv examples free. a word cv



  • NKR
    03-07 11:32 AM
    I am employed with a company and I work for a client through a preferred vendor. I am in a slightly difficult situation. I would like to do AC21 with the vendor and negotiate for more. This might irk the vendor and he could in turn tell my employer about this. I cannot put in my papers with my employer without having an offer from the vendor in hand. I cannot join the client directly because of hiring freeze.

    My question is, if due to the above exercise my employer cancels my H1, will I be immediately be out of status, does having EAD means that I will be in status even if my H1 is cancelled?.. How much time will I have to join a new employer using EAD if my H1 is cancelled or revoked.?.

    Thanks,





    girlfriend This is My CV cv examples free. tattoo Europass CV sample cv
  • tattoo Europass CV sample cv



  • sk.aggarwal
    07-29 03:02 AM
    Add Wachovia now acquired by Wells Fargo to the list. They don't even do H1 extensions.





    hairstyles medical doctor resume example cv examples free. resume example
  • resume example



  • Openarms
    11-06 10:49 AM
    This is the only thread and issue that helps a lot of people in the process. If USCIS send the numbers correctly then we better of assuming when is our GC turn is. We will know the real picture and it will definitely open lot of peoples eyes to act in the future... So "Immigrants" please send the letters.





    sunny1000
    04-25 12:27 PM
    Congrats Googler! Wish you the very best. We appreciate all the inputs from you and hope that you will stick around with IV!!





    GCcomesoon
    04-24 09:13 PM
    Hi

    After long haul of almost 5 years , today I got the approval email for my 485 filed in June - 2007.I guess my wife's case should be approved soon.Last when spoke to TCS IO , I was told that biometrics is needed in my case but still they can approve & later send me the notice. I guess only after that I might get the physical card.

    Had anyone experienced this scenario ?
    Anyways I want to thank everyone on this forum,immigration portals, folks & every other support that I have got in this long process.

    I will always be there for everyone on this forum or in any other way I can help to every legal immigrant who is waiting for the Green Card.

    Thanks a lot

    Priority date - 05/2003
    140 approved - 10/2006 from TSC
    485,131,765 RD-6/04/2007 at TSC, notices received - 06/07/2007
    CA, EB2
    Wife's case returned due to some error,send it again & received on 06/17/2007 as per Fedex
    Wife's case RD- 7/10/2007
    I131,I765 approved for both -Nov 2007
    I485 approval mail - 04/24/08 - Myself
    Waiting for spouse approval, physical Cards



    No comments:

    Post a Comment