
abhijitp
02-12 06:13 PM
Now hang on a minute there!
There are IV volunteers leading double/triple lives juggling full time jobs, families AND full time IV work and some members have the GALL to say that:
I dont want to take the pain of "mailing the letters"
Anyone giving this excuse has ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT from this point on to complain. This is as easy as the IV core can make it! Write those letters or SUFFER IN SILENCE
Bang on.
People discuss Visa Bulletins to no end, but why don't they pick up a pen and paper to DO SOMETHING that will render Visa Bulletins virtually meaningless ("ability to file I-485 without PD being current")?
There are IV volunteers leading double/triple lives juggling full time jobs, families AND full time IV work and some members have the GALL to say that:
I dont want to take the pain of "mailing the letters"
Anyone giving this excuse has ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT from this point on to complain. This is as easy as the IV core can make it! Write those letters or SUFFER IN SILENCE
Bang on.
People discuss Visa Bulletins to no end, but why don't they pick up a pen and paper to DO SOMETHING that will render Visa Bulletins virtually meaningless ("ability to file I-485 without PD being current")?
wallpaper cute love quotes and sayings
Shujaat
05-14 02:43 PM
Hi
gc_relief
04-27 02:56 PM
Reason syill not known and waiting for the denial notice..
Priority date is Nov'20 2007
My I-140 receipt date is Feb'20 2009..
Does the date impact my h1 extension??
Priority date is Nov'20 2007
My I-140 receipt date is Feb'20 2009..
Does the date impact my h1 extension??
2011 Search: Dark
pragir
07-16 04:35 PM
Has anyone and their spouse both filed for 485s while listing each other as beneficiary as well?
Is this possible?
Is this possible?
more...
.jpg)
GCBy3000
04-10 09:03 PM
I cant say anything other than a :) and welcome.
Hi,
I got my H1 in 2004 thru an body shopper. I completed my first three year period. got next 3 yr extension recently. when would be right time to apply GC? what category is suggested EB2/EB3?
How long will it take to clear labour?
Thanks for valuable suggestions
Hi,
I got my H1 in 2004 thru an body shopper. I completed my first three year period. got next 3 yr extension recently. when would be right time to apply GC? what category is suggested EB2/EB3?
How long will it take to clear labour?
Thanks for valuable suggestions
.jpg)
gccovet
10-31 12:15 PM
I am planning to shift employers and I have a question:
Company A applied for my green card and I have an approved I-140, passed the 6 month mark and now planning to shift jobs on EAD. I have an offer from Company B with a condition that my offer would be permanent upon approval of my green card. I cannot work for company B till I physically have my GC. In the mean time can I work for Company C ( in a completely different field) till my GC gets approved without any issues?
I am sorry, I don't have answer for your question, but the AC21 cases getting denial will certainly effect you as you are planning to use AC21.
Please get the IV action item done whenever you get a chance. This won't take more then 5-10 minutes of your time. Thank you.
check out http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=22182
We request all the members to start sending the following 4 letters. For your convenience the letters have been completely written including addresses to be sent � all you have to do is download following 4 google documents � add the date, your name and address � and send it to the address provided on each letter.
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dcqssdt7_1d3mzhr6c
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dcqssdt7_2fp3nrhvb
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dcqssdt7_3d8h2x7dr
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dcqssdt7_4fxnvq9tw
To reiterate: You have to send 4 letters � these letters can be downloaded at the above URL�s. Edit the document to add current date, name, address etc. and mail it (regular mail). After doing that, please update the poll so we know how many letters are being sent.
To get more background on this issue and see what has been done so far, please see these two threads:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...d.php?t=22052;
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=21716
GCCovet
Company A applied for my green card and I have an approved I-140, passed the 6 month mark and now planning to shift jobs on EAD. I have an offer from Company B with a condition that my offer would be permanent upon approval of my green card. I cannot work for company B till I physically have my GC. In the mean time can I work for Company C ( in a completely different field) till my GC gets approved without any issues?
I am sorry, I don't have answer for your question, but the AC21 cases getting denial will certainly effect you as you are planning to use AC21.
Please get the IV action item done whenever you get a chance. This won't take more then 5-10 minutes of your time. Thank you.
check out http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=22182
We request all the members to start sending the following 4 letters. For your convenience the letters have been completely written including addresses to be sent � all you have to do is download following 4 google documents � add the date, your name and address � and send it to the address provided on each letter.
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dcqssdt7_1d3mzhr6c
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dcqssdt7_2fp3nrhvb
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dcqssdt7_3d8h2x7dr
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dcqssdt7_4fxnvq9tw
To reiterate: You have to send 4 letters � these letters can be downloaded at the above URL�s. Edit the document to add current date, name, address etc. and mail it (regular mail). After doing that, please update the poll so we know how many letters are being sent.
To get more background on this issue and see what has been done so far, please see these two threads:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...d.php?t=22052;
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=21716
GCCovet
more...
need_EAD
03-17 11:44 AM
Good News. Great Job Jay.
2010 Cutelove.jpg Cute Love image
.jpg)
lostinbeta
09-05 04:44 PM
Most Photoshop 6 tutorials also work the same in PS7. I don't really follow many tutorials, so I don't know any of the good sites with tutorials, but if you run a search on www.google.com for Photoshop tutorials you should get something. Even if they are for PS6, they will most likely work in PS7.
more...
.jpg)
ns007
01-04 09:37 AM
1. If you are paying for the GC process, then fire your attorney and get a new one who knows how to port the priority dates.
2. If employer is paying for it, ask them that you would pay for the second I-140.
3. If employer does not agree on either of the choices listed above:
a. File for EB3 I-140
b. Join a new employer and file a new EB2 labor and port your EB3 priority date.
They can't do that they are asking to make a choice .Per them porting eb3 priority date is not possible. I am not sure what are legal issues involved in porting the priority date. I am asked to make a choice either EB3 04 OR eb2 06.
2. If employer is paying for it, ask them that you would pay for the second I-140.
3. If employer does not agree on either of the choices listed above:
a. File for EB3 I-140
b. Join a new employer and file a new EB2 labor and port your EB3 priority date.
They can't do that they are asking to make a choice .Per them porting eb3 priority date is not possible. I am not sure what are legal issues involved in porting the priority date. I am asked to make a choice either EB3 04 OR eb2 06.
hair Cute+love+heart+images
.bmp)
jamesingham
06-23 08:59 AM
No not yet. Attorney says I will get it in October of this year. He also said PERM is going to be no problem .. problem may arise when we apply for EB-2 140.
Yes, the responsibilities are 50% different than my previous job.
Yes, the responsibilities are 50% different than my previous job.
more...
mhtanim
02-28 01:28 PM
Renewal of one of my friend got rejected on the ground of FP unavailability see my post "Biometric Issue: EAD renewal denied"
If I have never received a FP Notice from USCIS and then, they deny my EAD renewal because of this, that will be total absurd. I don't think any good immigration attorneys will let this go.
If I have never received a FP Notice from USCIS and then, they deny my EAD renewal because of this, that will be total absurd. I don't think any good immigration attorneys will let this go.
hot love heart clip art free. love
raj2007
06-28 01:20 PM
Why do you think it is good news? Same Senators will be there in the Senate. Do you think they will accept skil? Not only skil any major immigration bill like AGRI, DREAM act will be stalled till next election.
It seems all immigration bill are dead till nov. 2008. I donot see any bill will pass in this Senate.
It seems all immigration bill are dead till nov. 2008. I donot see any bill will pass in this Senate.
more...
house Love hearts coloring pages
WAIT_FOR_EVER_GC
07-30 10:47 AM
your lawyer (and most of them including some famous on wwww) are dhakkan. They have no clue what's going on with vb. They just know how to fill some some form , that also they screw lot of time.
you are so right. I had to sit with my lawyer to file my i-140.
He is a b****. They do not know anything because their main motive is to get
customers and apply.
What will happen they can neither predict, nor bothered about it.
They just check the bulletin and tell you as if they know inside information.
bu*** shi****
you are so right. I had to sit with my lawyer to file my i-140.
He is a b****. They do not know anything because their main motive is to get
customers and apply.
What will happen they can neither predict, nor bothered about it.
They just check the bulletin and tell you as if they know inside information.
bu*** shi****
tattoo cute love heart pics. cute
immi_enthu
08-06 11:17 AM
12 calendar days. My I 140 was originally applied on 01/08/2007 upgraded to premium on 06/26/2007 there was a RFE ability to pay , reponse for RFE received on 07/26/2007. we called 18663155718 today, the IO officer said my case is approved today. online status still says it's pending.
more...
pictures Cute Thing Love Hearts Picture
gmb
03-10 12:35 AM
You are not suppossed to submit the i-94 which you received along with 797. Submit only the POE i-94.
It was told by Officer when i had a issue with the visa date not mentioned in the i-94 during re-entry.
That's not TRUE. You are supposed to submit all your I-94s. Maybe, the officer meant the other half of I-94 card attached to your I-797 which is for your personal records. The actual I-94 attached to your I-797 (right half at the bottom) SHOULD BE returned along with the original I-94 to the airport authorities.
It was told by Officer when i had a issue with the visa date not mentioned in the i-94 during re-entry.
That's not TRUE. You are supposed to submit all your I-94s. Maybe, the officer meant the other half of I-94 card attached to your I-797 which is for your personal records. The actual I-94 attached to your I-797 (right half at the bottom) SHOULD BE returned along with the original I-94 to the airport authorities.
dresses Cute Nerd Guy and Girl in Love
JunRN
07-18 10:29 AM
I discussed this to a lawyer. He said that even if I file in August, it will still be accepted since I am qualified to apply in July. This is a bit confusing.
I was thinking of looking for new employer which already has all the paperworks done (10 + 30 days). These are valid until 180 days. I hope to find one so that I can file this July.
I was thinking of looking for new employer which already has all the paperworks done (10 + 30 days). These are valid until 180 days. I hope to find one so that I can file this July.
more...
makeup cute love quotes for him from
fearonlygod
11-13 09:54 PM
thanks guys.....will proceed as suggested..also please advice that wether i need to have exp. letter from that guy.i am not optimistic in getting it....
can the client exp. letter and refernce letters of client project manager work...??
can the client exp. letter and refernce letters of client project manager work...??
girlfriend cute emo love heart.
.bmp)
desi3933
06-22 09:50 AM
[QUOTE=desi3933][COLOR="Blue"]1. No, unless she goes out of country and re-enters US on H1 visa on or after Oct 1st
As her I-94 is attached and COS if approved with H1B, Can she work on I-485-EAD/H4 from Aug 1 - Sept 30 and then work on H1B from Oct 1 - next 3 years from the same company?
Please advise.
I have answered this question in my last post (#1 in post). Here we go again --
By working on EAD she will be on AOS Pending status. In order to change to H4 back again, she needs to go out of country and re-enter US on H1 visa on or after Oct 1st.
Not a legal advice.
-----------------------------------
Permanent Resident since May 2002
As her I-94 is attached and COS if approved with H1B, Can she work on I-485-EAD/H4 from Aug 1 - Sept 30 and then work on H1B from Oct 1 - next 3 years from the same company?
Please advise.
I have answered this question in my last post (#1 in post). Here we go again --
By working on EAD she will be on AOS Pending status. In order to change to H4 back again, she needs to go out of country and re-enter US on H1 visa on or after Oct 1st.
Not a legal advice.
-----------------------------------
Permanent Resident since May 2002
hairstyles CUTE BEE HOLDING LOVE HEART
GCSOON-Ihope
12-14 02:48 PM
Hi,
I am trying to e-file AP renewals by myself instead of using my expensive Attorney. I have a question. If you have successfully e-filed, can you please clarify ?
1)My wife was originally admitted into the US as H-4. But now after entering US on H4 and staying on h-4 for about 6 months she used her EAD to work. Her H4 visa was renewed and is still valid even though our Visa stamping on the passport has expired. So what should her class of admission be ? Should I write H4 or EAD ? AP form asks for class of admission.
2)If filing for both self and wife, should this be mailed in two different packets or one packet , two different envelopes ?
______________________________
If you are e-filing, by definition you won't need to mail anything (or almost, see below)!
I applied on-line for both EAD and AP, and it's really very simple.
You certainly don't need to pay those ridiculous fees to an attorney for that!
After e-filing, I received two weeks later in the mail a request to send ID pictures. That's the only thing I had to mail.
I am trying to e-file AP renewals by myself instead of using my expensive Attorney. I have a question. If you have successfully e-filed, can you please clarify ?
1)My wife was originally admitted into the US as H-4. But now after entering US on H4 and staying on h-4 for about 6 months she used her EAD to work. Her H4 visa was renewed and is still valid even though our Visa stamping on the passport has expired. So what should her class of admission be ? Should I write H4 or EAD ? AP form asks for class of admission.
2)If filing for both self and wife, should this be mailed in two different packets or one packet , two different envelopes ?
______________________________
If you are e-filing, by definition you won't need to mail anything (or almost, see below)!
I applied on-line for both EAD and AP, and it's really very simple.
You certainly don't need to pay those ridiculous fees to an attorney for that!
After e-filing, I received two weeks later in the mail a request to send ID pictures. That's the only thing I had to mail.
check_rd
11-06 05:39 PM
Yes i had also applied OCI for my child about 6 months back and was denied since we parents hold indian citizenship. Does anybody know that registering every 6 months is a must ? Some of my friends have permanentely gone back to India i am not sure what they are doing though since there kids hold US Citizenship. Any infomation on this will be helpful.
ramaonline
07-10 07:37 PM
My friend has this scenario and want expert advise from IV members.
- On L1 for 3 1/2 years and H1 for 2 years 3 months. About to complete 6
years in 3 months. - Filed Labor (approved. PD Aug 2004 EB3), I140 (applied in May 2007) and I485 (July fiasco)
- I140 still pending
Question:
1. Does L1 period is counted for H1 extention?
[I]H1 term of 6 years includes l1 time and excludes vacation periods
2. Can he do H1 transfer using AC21 without I140 approval?
Not sure what you are looking for. 1 year H1 extension is possible since labor PD is 2004. The extension also allows you to transfer / change employers[I]
As 6 years are going to be expired?
3. What if the old employer revokes his I140 now? His GC process is invalid?
premium processing for 140 is available in some cases - chk the faq on uscis website. If the 140 is withdrawn prior to approval then the PD cannot be ported. If it is revoked after approval then u can retain the PD for any new GC process. 3 year h1 extn is also possible
4. If we leave about GC, Can he do H1 transfer atleast?
Yes based on approved LC + h1 extension.
Note that gc is for a future job offer.
- On L1 for 3 1/2 years and H1 for 2 years 3 months. About to complete 6
years in 3 months. - Filed Labor (approved. PD Aug 2004 EB3), I140 (applied in May 2007) and I485 (July fiasco)
- I140 still pending
Question:
1. Does L1 period is counted for H1 extention?
[I]H1 term of 6 years includes l1 time and excludes vacation periods
2. Can he do H1 transfer using AC21 without I140 approval?
Not sure what you are looking for. 1 year H1 extension is possible since labor PD is 2004. The extension also allows you to transfer / change employers[I]
As 6 years are going to be expired?
3. What if the old employer revokes his I140 now? His GC process is invalid?
premium processing for 140 is available in some cases - chk the faq on uscis website. If the 140 is withdrawn prior to approval then the PD cannot be ported. If it is revoked after approval then u can retain the PD for any new GC process. 3 year h1 extn is also possible
4. If we leave about GC, Can he do H1 transfer atleast?
Yes based on approved LC + h1 extension.
Note that gc is for a future job offer.
No comments:
Post a Comment