NKR
07-28 01:10 PM
I consider myself liberal as in live and let live. This depiction pushes envelope big time. Along with rights comes the responsibilites.
Well said, people should exercise restraint while following freedom of speech since it can hurt sentiments.
When someone drew nu** pictures of Hindu Gods and Goddesses, all these so called pseudosecularists cite some 16th century sculpture and say that it has always been like that. Someone sculpted something which was wrong and now some people allow another wrong citing the previous wrong. 2 wrongs won�t make a right.
The post previous to yours asks people who are complaining to take their complaints to RSS and BJP. Why?. So that they can call them fundamentalists later?. This is heights of hypocrisy.
Well said, people should exercise restraint while following freedom of speech since it can hurt sentiments.
When someone drew nu** pictures of Hindu Gods and Goddesses, all these so called pseudosecularists cite some 16th century sculpture and say that it has always been like that. Someone sculpted something which was wrong and now some people allow another wrong citing the previous wrong. 2 wrongs won�t make a right.
The post previous to yours asks people who are complaining to take their complaints to RSS and BJP. Why?. So that they can call them fundamentalists later?. This is heights of hypocrisy.
wallpaper Cowgirls riding horses in the
gautamagg
04-23 03:47 PM
Read my message - I am *NOT* an IV member and nor did I represent myself as one - like many people I just subscribed to public portal - if you want to limit it to IV members, you must consider doing that .
As far as talking in the meeting was considered, it was not an IV meeting and open to the public and I have all the right to say what I want to - whether it is inline with what you want to hear or not is not my problem.
Tone yourself down before you point fingers elsewhere. GC is not your birth right.
As an IV member so you should have spoken out IV cause. If you had personal issues, you should seek personal appointment with the congressman and meet him. Do not use IV forum and IV political capital on furthering your own agenda.
If you want to go back to your country. Go back. If you want to do hunger strike do it. No body is stopping you. But do it on your own and not ruin our greencard chances. Greencard is not important to you, but it is important to us.
If you think Harvard and Stanfords are dying to have you as a student and totally back you in your mission, then you should use their forums and offiices to further your agenda and not IV's.
If you want to preach free speech, then please go and give this lecture to your Harvard and Stanford'd Deans and have them all listen to you.
As far as talking in the meeting was considered, it was not an IV meeting and open to the public and I have all the right to say what I want to - whether it is inline with what you want to hear or not is not my problem.
Tone yourself down before you point fingers elsewhere. GC is not your birth right.
As an IV member so you should have spoken out IV cause. If you had personal issues, you should seek personal appointment with the congressman and meet him. Do not use IV forum and IV political capital on furthering your own agenda.
If you want to go back to your country. Go back. If you want to do hunger strike do it. No body is stopping you. But do it on your own and not ruin our greencard chances. Greencard is not important to you, but it is important to us.
If you think Harvard and Stanfords are dying to have you as a student and totally back you in your mission, then you should use their forums and offiices to further your agenda and not IV's.
If you want to preach free speech, then please go and give this lecture to your Harvard and Stanford'd Deans and have them all listen to you.
3d Nirvana
03-07 06:31 PM
sry guys, i have to pull out. I have a big essay that has been assigned and i cant spend the time needed to make a good entry. sry!
i'll make one later and just post it in showcase :)
i'll make one later and just post it in showcase :)
2011 Cowgirl riding horse through
walker15
09-10 03:28 PM
Still HR5882 not yet tabled, please stay tuned I will update whatever is happening.
Still they are discussing HR6020(Illegal Alien left over at Iraq while on duty :)) and it looks like this will drag a bit. So Rep. Zoe Lofgren is fighting for that family.
Hope there will be sufficient time to discuss HR5882.
Still they are discussing HR6020(Illegal Alien left over at Iraq while on duty :)) and it looks like this will drag a bit. So Rep. Zoe Lofgren is fighting for that family.
Hope there will be sufficient time to discuss HR5882.
more...
rajkr
06-10 07:49 PM
First of all there is no mention of EADs in the Bill. So I do not understand why Pappu is highlighting this issue so much.
Grassley continues his war on H1B visas. When I see this Forum, I see a high degree of panic among the members here. Please UNDERSTAND VERY CLEARLY that this is only a proposal, not a law. To become a law it has to go through both the house and the senate.
Grassley and Saunders have both tried to do everything possible to eliminate the H1B program over the years. They haven't had much success. I don't see them having any success with this bill either. There are very powerful interests that will step up to oppose this legislation when and IF it is ever considered. Personally, I just don't see it ever getting serious consideration.
Saunders, while listed as an "independent", was nominated and elected as a Socialist. He simply doesn't like business.
Please also understand that when you say that if this Bill is passed then H1b, L1, EAD can not be renewed. Many seems to forget that GC is also subject to renewal process. So why do not you include GC also in the list. Please do not waste your times on ifs and buts type of things. Focus on what is happening and what is realistic. Support CIR and how it can be approved, but do not run after something that can never ever happen.
Grassley continues his war on H1B visas. When I see this Forum, I see a high degree of panic among the members here. Please UNDERSTAND VERY CLEARLY that this is only a proposal, not a law. To become a law it has to go through both the house and the senate.
Grassley and Saunders have both tried to do everything possible to eliminate the H1B program over the years. They haven't had much success. I don't see them having any success with this bill either. There are very powerful interests that will step up to oppose this legislation when and IF it is ever considered. Personally, I just don't see it ever getting serious consideration.
Saunders, while listed as an "independent", was nominated and elected as a Socialist. He simply doesn't like business.
Please also understand that when you say that if this Bill is passed then H1b, L1, EAD can not be renewed. Many seems to forget that GC is also subject to renewal process. So why do not you include GC also in the list. Please do not waste your times on ifs and buts type of things. Focus on what is happening and what is realistic. Support CIR and how it can be approved, but do not run after something that can never ever happen.
uma_vishi
07-14 11:03 PM
Hi All,
here is my situation.I'm working in USA on L1B visa which is about to complete 5 years in sep 2010.my company A (employer and client )want to apply for L1A. Also another company B is filing H1B. now to make my stay here without going to india for the time being is this possible.
1) can both the companies apply for two different visa for a single person.
2) what are the pros and cons.
3) for conversion of L1B to L1A , is petition enough to stay in USA or do i need to go get the stamping.
also H1b start time is OCt and my petition expires in sep 2009 but i'm having I-94 till Nov 2011.
now how to manage one month time without going out of this country.
can anybody please help me with this.
Thanks in Advance.
here is my situation.I'm working in USA on L1B visa which is about to complete 5 years in sep 2010.my company A (employer and client )want to apply for L1A. Also another company B is filing H1B. now to make my stay here without going to india for the time being is this possible.
1) can both the companies apply for two different visa for a single person.
2) what are the pros and cons.
3) for conversion of L1B to L1A , is petition enough to stay in USA or do i need to go get the stamping.
also H1b start time is OCt and my petition expires in sep 2009 but i'm having I-94 till Nov 2011.
now how to manage one month time without going out of this country.
can anybody please help me with this.
Thanks in Advance.
more...
gk_2000
06-10 04:20 PM
Done..
2010 Cowgirls Forever Plush Horse
NKR
09-19 02:50 PM
You seem to be in this forum accusing me of discussing in this forum?:mad:Great. Get real. If I talk about the facts, it means I am spreading fear? If I stop talking about it, then the situation will magically go away? Nostradamus? I am saying what is in the news. Looks like you are predicting that everything will be fine and rosy. It is a free country. You want to disagree with me go ahead. Don't tell me not to talk about it.
Don't be delusional. I will be happy if things work out well for us. And don't think not talking about the problem will some how make it go away.
The problems will always be there, if you do not have the same problems tomorrow, there will be new ones. Do we really want to talk of all the problems in this world?...
The weather outside is good, the sky is bright and clear, there is plenty of sunshine with some chill in the air, soon there will be fall colors, then we will have Christmas and new year, the house market will improve, my son will start speaking his first words�dude, if you look around there are lot of small things that can make you happy.
As if waiting for GC is not problematic enough, we have to put up with your �sky will fall� predictions.�.
Don't be delusional. I will be happy if things work out well for us. And don't think not talking about the problem will some how make it go away.
The problems will always be there, if you do not have the same problems tomorrow, there will be new ones. Do we really want to talk of all the problems in this world?...
The weather outside is good, the sky is bright and clear, there is plenty of sunshine with some chill in the air, soon there will be fall colors, then we will have Christmas and new year, the house market will improve, my son will start speaking his first words�dude, if you look around there are lot of small things that can make you happy.
As if waiting for GC is not problematic enough, we have to put up with your �sky will fall� predictions.�.
more...
desi3933
02-01 08:03 AM
Thank you very much for the response. I sent you a PM.
Now do we need to have the pay stubs for all the time to show you are in status or does the W2 amount be sufficient?
Thank you.
>> Thank you very much for the response. I sent you a PM.
I don't respond to Private Messages. If you have questions for me and would like to get my opinion on it, please post in forums here.
____________________
Not a legal advice.
US Citizen of Indian Origin
Now do we need to have the pay stubs for all the time to show you are in status or does the W2 amount be sufficient?
Thank you.
>> Thank you very much for the response. I sent you a PM.
I don't respond to Private Messages. If you have questions for me and would like to get my opinion on it, please post in forums here.
____________________
Not a legal advice.
US Citizen of Indian Origin
hair Cowgirl leading horses
sanju
06-13 12:03 PM
I think Administrator should put a stop this IDIOT. Every now and then some arrogant idiot shows up from somewhere, and tries to hijack the forum for that day. This guy polky doesn't care if people on this forum are all LEGALS. This maniac is brainwashed and should be banned immediately. Otherwise, he will waste rest of his day preaching about "ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION" even though no one on this forum is ILLEGAL.
hey polky,
will you leave yourself or do you want Administrators to ban you from this forum??? I would suggest that you take easy on yourself.
......WE ARE OPPOSED AROUND THE WORLD BY A MONOLITHIC AND RUTHLESS CONSPIRACY THAT RELIES PRIMARILY ON COVERT MEANS FOR EXPANDING ITS SPHERE OF INFLUENCE...ON INFILTRATION INSTEAD OF INVASION...ON SUBVERSION INSTEAD OF ELECTIONS...ON INTIMIDATION INSTEAD OF FREE CHOICE...IT IS A SYSTEM WHICH HAS CONSCRIPTED VAST HUMAN AND MATERIAL RESOURCES INTO THEE BUILDING OF A TIGHTLY KNIT HIGHLY EFFICIENT MACHINE THAT COMBINES MILITARY DIPLOMATIC INTELLIGENT ECONOMIC, SCIENTIFIC, AND POLITICAL OPERATIONS. ITS PREPARATIONS ARE CONCEALED NOT PUBLISHED. ITS MISTAKES ARE BURIED, NOT HEADLINED. ITS DISSENTERS ARE SILENCED. NOT PRAISED. NO EXPENDITURE IS QUESTIONED. NO SECRET IS REVEALED. THAT IS WHY THE ATHENIAN LAWMAKER SOLO DECREED IT A CRIME FOR ANY CITIZEN TO SHRINK FROM CONTROVERSY. I AM ASKING YOUR HELP IN THE TREMENDOUS TASK OF INFORMING AND ALERTING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. CONFIDENT THAT WITH YOUR HELP MAN WILL BE WHAT HE WAS BORN TO BE...FREE AND INDEPENDENT" John F Kennedy
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8450558837192717138&hl=en
hey polky,
will you leave yourself or do you want Administrators to ban you from this forum??? I would suggest that you take easy on yourself.
......WE ARE OPPOSED AROUND THE WORLD BY A MONOLITHIC AND RUTHLESS CONSPIRACY THAT RELIES PRIMARILY ON COVERT MEANS FOR EXPANDING ITS SPHERE OF INFLUENCE...ON INFILTRATION INSTEAD OF INVASION...ON SUBVERSION INSTEAD OF ELECTIONS...ON INTIMIDATION INSTEAD OF FREE CHOICE...IT IS A SYSTEM WHICH HAS CONSCRIPTED VAST HUMAN AND MATERIAL RESOURCES INTO THEE BUILDING OF A TIGHTLY KNIT HIGHLY EFFICIENT MACHINE THAT COMBINES MILITARY DIPLOMATIC INTELLIGENT ECONOMIC, SCIENTIFIC, AND POLITICAL OPERATIONS. ITS PREPARATIONS ARE CONCEALED NOT PUBLISHED. ITS MISTAKES ARE BURIED, NOT HEADLINED. ITS DISSENTERS ARE SILENCED. NOT PRAISED. NO EXPENDITURE IS QUESTIONED. NO SECRET IS REVEALED. THAT IS WHY THE ATHENIAN LAWMAKER SOLO DECREED IT A CRIME FOR ANY CITIZEN TO SHRINK FROM CONTROVERSY. I AM ASKING YOUR HELP IN THE TREMENDOUS TASK OF INFORMING AND ALERTING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. CONFIDENT THAT WITH YOUR HELP MAN WILL BE WHAT HE WAS BORN TO BE...FREE AND INDEPENDENT" John F Kennedy
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8450558837192717138&hl=en
more...
alisa
01-23 08:49 PM
And hoping that some more data, some more pointers, and some more information comes out of this thread, before it dies.
Data and estimates and links to websites needed for estimating when a PD would become current.
Data and estimates and links to websites needed for estimating when a PD would become current.
hot Cowgirl Riding Her Horse
RNGC
02-19 01:42 PM
Read this carefully before you comment here:
"fingerprints for information relating to criminal, national security, or other law enforcement actions that would render the alien ineligible for adjustment of status under this section".
This is just to verify if the guys is in database for any criminal activity. ofcourse they will not give an illegal guy a GC if they have his record in database for criminal activity in US. This is just a formal requirement to keep illegal law brokers out because there are thousands illegals who came here from southern border and have committed crimes. There are some even in the America's Top 10 Wanted list. My uncles(came illegally here) went through all criminal checks by FBI for breaking any law,when Reagan gave amnesty for >5 years. Same criminal checks were done on illegals when Clinton helped legalalization of illegals. Fingerprints, etc are just for other criminal history check not to check if the person crossed the border illegally, ofcouse he did and broke the law: that's the whole point for him being illegal.
In fact >5year rule has been a standard to give immigration to illegals as is clear by Reagan amnesty. If 5 year rule is not for illegals, then what do you think is there in this bill for 11 million illegals. Itn't that logical. Infact main purpose of this bill is to fix illegal immigrants not legals. If you think >5 years rule is just for legals, you need to read history books, read text carefully and be more logical: not blinded by desire to get your own GC if you are here >5years.
Either way: I never said we should oppose the 5 year requirement. I just said that rules for "Legal <5 years" should be easier than rules for "illegal>5" years and please don't propagate false rumors here that this bill is just for legals in a blind desire for your own GC.
So what if illegals are also covered in this! Illegals are kind of people suffering from their employers because they don't have any paperwork! We, are slightly better, we have paper work and still suffer at the hands of our employers, so we know their plight...So, I would say illegals also have to be considered. I DO NOT SUPPORT ILLEGALS. But they are human beings too and are living in the dark.....
My take on ilegals is:
1. Build a huge prison and put all of them in there and feed them rest of their life.
OR
2. Arrest all of them and deport them their home country
IF 1 or 2 is not possible, better give them green card as long as they have not committed any crime and legalize them so no one takes advantage of them...we have had one round of slavery in this country and its consequence is still felt, lets not have another round of slavery with illegals.
"fingerprints for information relating to criminal, national security, or other law enforcement actions that would render the alien ineligible for adjustment of status under this section".
This is just to verify if the guys is in database for any criminal activity. ofcourse they will not give an illegal guy a GC if they have his record in database for criminal activity in US. This is just a formal requirement to keep illegal law brokers out because there are thousands illegals who came here from southern border and have committed crimes. There are some even in the America's Top 10 Wanted list. My uncles(came illegally here) went through all criminal checks by FBI for breaking any law,when Reagan gave amnesty for >5 years. Same criminal checks were done on illegals when Clinton helped legalalization of illegals. Fingerprints, etc are just for other criminal history check not to check if the person crossed the border illegally, ofcouse he did and broke the law: that's the whole point for him being illegal.
In fact >5year rule has been a standard to give immigration to illegals as is clear by Reagan amnesty. If 5 year rule is not for illegals, then what do you think is there in this bill for 11 million illegals. Itn't that logical. Infact main purpose of this bill is to fix illegal immigrants not legals. If you think >5 years rule is just for legals, you need to read history books, read text carefully and be more logical: not blinded by desire to get your own GC if you are here >5years.
Either way: I never said we should oppose the 5 year requirement. I just said that rules for "Legal <5 years" should be easier than rules for "illegal>5" years and please don't propagate false rumors here that this bill is just for legals in a blind desire for your own GC.
So what if illegals are also covered in this! Illegals are kind of people suffering from their employers because they don't have any paperwork! We, are slightly better, we have paper work and still suffer at the hands of our employers, so we know their plight...So, I would say illegals also have to be considered. I DO NOT SUPPORT ILLEGALS. But they are human beings too and are living in the dark.....
My take on ilegals is:
1. Build a huge prison and put all of them in there and feed them rest of their life.
OR
2. Arrest all of them and deport them their home country
IF 1 or 2 is not possible, better give them green card as long as they have not committed any crime and legalize them so no one takes advantage of them...we have had one round of slavery in this country and its consequence is still felt, lets not have another round of slavery with illegals.
more...
house Trail Riding, Quarter Horse,
sam_hoosier
12-13 04:05 PM
You can get a colleague who has worked with you in the old company to give you an experience letter on his letterhead, and that will work for GC purposes.
tattoo Shasta Cowgirls amp; Horses play
actaccord
02-25 09:19 AM
.
more...
pictures Cowgirl amp; Horse
nomad
07-17 12:58 AM
IVers,
I have created a blog entry here http://utubecitizen.blogspot.com/ regarding numbersusa.com
I have gone through all the posts in this thread, and have taken some of the members comments/points. Am planning to reveal true colors of Lou Dobb, and Tancredo etc in the following days. Please check it out. Please dont consider it as an advt.
thanks
I have created a blog entry here http://utubecitizen.blogspot.com/ regarding numbersusa.com
I have gone through all the posts in this thread, and have taken some of the members comments/points. Am planning to reveal true colors of Lou Dobb, and Tancredo etc in the following days. Please check it out. Please dont consider it as an advt.
thanks
dresses cowgirls on horses holding
karanp25
07-14 06:23 PM
When did u file your application for EAD renewal and which service center? I am not sure why you think EAD renewal triggered this I-485 RFE?
I filed for 485 during July 2007. My 140 was already approved. Due to some problems I quit my employer in August 2007. My previous employer was a desi blood sucker. I was fed up & decided to quit after working for him for 3 years. I applied for H1 transfer with a new employer based on approved 140. I got H1 approval for another 3 years. Currently I am working for the new H1 sponsoring employer. I also received an EAD card based on pending 485 for one year. I didnt notify USICS of job change in July.
I applied for EAD extension this year. The application for EAD extension is pending. I got a following RFE on my 485:
Please state whether or not you are currently working for your I-140 petitioner.
You must submit a currently dated letter from you permanent employer, describing your present job duties & position in the organization, your proferred position (if different from your current one), the date you began employement & the offered salary & wage. The letter must also indicate whether the terms & conditions of your employement based visa petition (or labor certification) continue to exist.
I am not in good terms with my previous employer so I cant ask him for a letter. I can ask my new employer for such a letter.
Will USCIS come to know I quite Employer A before completing 180 days?
Also is it possible that 140 was revoked by my previous employer?
What document should I send to USCIS now?
I filed for 485 during July 2007. My 140 was already approved. Due to some problems I quit my employer in August 2007. My previous employer was a desi blood sucker. I was fed up & decided to quit after working for him for 3 years. I applied for H1 transfer with a new employer based on approved 140. I got H1 approval for another 3 years. Currently I am working for the new H1 sponsoring employer. I also received an EAD card based on pending 485 for one year. I didnt notify USICS of job change in July.
I applied for EAD extension this year. The application for EAD extension is pending. I got a following RFE on my 485:
Please state whether or not you are currently working for your I-140 petitioner.
You must submit a currently dated letter from you permanent employer, describing your present job duties & position in the organization, your proferred position (if different from your current one), the date you began employement & the offered salary & wage. The letter must also indicate whether the terms & conditions of your employement based visa petition (or labor certification) continue to exist.
I am not in good terms with my previous employer so I cant ask him for a letter. I can ask my new employer for such a letter.
Will USCIS come to know I quite Employer A before completing 180 days?
Also is it possible that 140 was revoked by my previous employer?
What document should I send to USCIS now?
more...
makeup Cowgirl on Quarter Horse
paritp
07-18 12:34 PM
i call the service center no and then ext 1,2,2,6,2,2,1
first i spoke to level 1 cs n then was directed to level2
the lady there was very nice and i asked her what to do as i filed I 485 on july 2 and didnt know wat to do going forward.......
so she asked for my last name first name and DOB and said that there was no entry in my name..........so basically she didnt know the whereabouts of my application.......
she advices me to wait for a week n check again as i was not in the system. she also told me that this does not mesan that i am rejected or anything like that.
so i will wait for a few days n call back on monday
pari
first i spoke to level 1 cs n then was directed to level2
the lady there was very nice and i asked her what to do as i filed I 485 on july 2 and didnt know wat to do going forward.......
so she asked for my last name first name and DOB and said that there was no entry in my name..........so basically she didnt know the whereabouts of my application.......
she advices me to wait for a week n check again as i was not in the system. she also told me that this does not mesan that i am rejected or anything like that.
so i will wait for a few days n call back on monday
pari
girlfriend wallpaper Girls and horses are
cin45220
12-29 10:04 AM
Hi,
I am planning to start my Online MBA from Univ of Nebraska (UNL). This is AACSB certified.
Also the price point is really sweet. 17K only + Books. Business Week placed it 4th overall part time.
The Best Part-Time Business Schools: University of Nebraska - BusinessWeek (http://images.businessweek.com/ss/09/11/1105_best_part_time_business_schools/7.htm)
-That is what got me interested in the first place.
Plus it is not a "** State University" but a "University of **" which means it should have better profs.
Anyhow anyone has any pros and cons to share about this one?
n'
Joy
"Plus it is not a "** State University" but a "University of **" which means it should have better profs."
How do people come up with aforementioned insights? There is no co-relation between how a Univ is named and the quality of education offered....
I guess, according to you, Univ of phoenix must be better than all the state Univs (OSU, MSU etc..) in US
-CinBoy
I am planning to start my Online MBA from Univ of Nebraska (UNL). This is AACSB certified.
Also the price point is really sweet. 17K only + Books. Business Week placed it 4th overall part time.
The Best Part-Time Business Schools: University of Nebraska - BusinessWeek (http://images.businessweek.com/ss/09/11/1105_best_part_time_business_schools/7.htm)
-That is what got me interested in the first place.
Plus it is not a "** State University" but a "University of **" which means it should have better profs.
Anyhow anyone has any pros and cons to share about this one?
n'
Joy
"Plus it is not a "** State University" but a "University of **" which means it should have better profs."
How do people come up with aforementioned insights? There is no co-relation between how a Univ is named and the quality of education offered....
I guess, according to you, Univ of phoenix must be better than all the state Univs (OSU, MSU etc..) in US
-CinBoy
hairstyles Whoa there, Cowgirls and
Macaca
06-11 02:46 PM
By having the GC, you are not an American.
If you do not know the rule here it is, GC is a "Privilege", and it is not a "Right".
Who made this rule? White trash Matloff? or Slumdog Hira?
Guess what? Here is a new rule.
All US born D-O-N-K-E-Y-S - like you - holed up in Guild, WashTech, Bright Future Jobs, NumbersUSA, ... will be dumped in FATA, Pakistan.
If you do not know the rule here it is, GC is a "Privilege", and it is not a "Right".
Who made this rule? White trash Matloff? or Slumdog Hira?
Guess what? Here is a new rule.
All US born D-O-N-K-E-Y-S - like you - holed up in Guild, WashTech, Bright Future Jobs, NumbersUSA, ... will be dumped in FATA, Pakistan.
gcma08
06-06 04:28 PM
We got the "card production ordered" emails today. Here are our dates.
Labor Approved: 10/10/2006
I-140 AD: 11/27/2006
I-485 RD: 07/09/2007
EAD, AP: Sep/Oct 2007
RFE: 11/29/2007 Responded: 12/6/2007
LUD/AD: 6/6/2008 (Card Production Ordered)
Labor Approved: 10/10/2006
I-140 AD: 11/27/2006
I-485 RD: 07/09/2007
EAD, AP: Sep/Oct 2007
RFE: 11/29/2007 Responded: 12/6/2007
LUD/AD: 6/6/2008 (Card Production Ordered)
immigrant2007
09-10 02:06 PM
They can make a category current when Demand < Supply. So once all I-485s prior to 2007 are approved the monthly demand data they publish will show demand Prior to CY2011 = 200. So unless they use approved I-140 to determine demand , DOS will make the dates current(even if for 1 month). As long as USCIS uses pending I-485 data to determine demand, the July 2007 fiasco will keep on repeating every 3-4 years. The key here is to have USCIS provide the actual demand (people with approved I-140s). It was mentioned somewhere that the current USCIS database is not capable of sorting the I-140s by country of chargebility and hence the I-140 data can't be used to determine per country demand.
If they are giving this reason of not being able to sort 140s then they are really stupid or lying
If they are giving this reason of not being able to sort 140s then they are really stupid or lying
No comments:
Post a Comment