gc28262
04-10 10:04 AM
The biggest surprise is EB3 Mexico. It just turned to U. How is that possible??
Can this happen to EB3-I India as well??
In April bulletin EB3 Mexico was at 01-JUL-02. Mexico used up all its quota and turned U. That means there were lot of applicants whose PD was before 01-JUL-02.
As for India EB3, same logic applies. Right now India EB3 is at 01-OCT-01. If there are enough people with PD before 01-OCT-01 to use up the quota, it can turn U in the next bulletin. Otherwise it could inch couple of weeks forward.
Can this happen to EB3-I India as well??
In April bulletin EB3 Mexico was at 01-JUL-02. Mexico used up all its quota and turned U. That means there were lot of applicants whose PD was before 01-JUL-02.
As for India EB3, same logic applies. Right now India EB3 is at 01-OCT-01. If there are enough people with PD before 01-OCT-01 to use up the quota, it can turn U in the next bulletin. Otherwise it could inch couple of weeks forward.
wallpaper corazones rotos poemas.
Aah_GC
06-06 12:26 PM
Received our cards today!
Good luck to the rest of you waiting on your approvals!
Best wishes and congratulations to you and your family!
Good luck to the rest of you waiting on your approvals!
Best wishes and congratulations to you and your family!
zigma
12-27 10:21 PM
The requirement for citizenship or GC is because of the Patriot Act. The banks have had to adopt some of the regulations as part of their process. If the person is neither a citizen or PR then the government reuqires other information to ensure security (not very foolproof as most of the people in the mortgage industry are citizens and do not have much knowledge of the difference between a permanent resident alien and a resident alien. You would be surprised to learn of the kind of rules I ran across in a major bank while architecting the application entry part of the mortgage fulfillment system.
Just to shed some light on the mortgage scenario -
Bank of America approved me for a mortgage yesterday - the rep specifically asked for the Citizen/Perm resident question, I told him that I have a valid work visa - he asked what kind - I said H1B. He looked up my credit histoiry and approved me right there. At the end of our 30 minutes long conversation, I asked him to confirm that H1B is not an issue - he confirmed that it wasn't - as long as I have sufficient funds in my acccount, a good cash flow, and a "very good" credit history.
The subprime mortgage industry is on the brink of collapse - due to all those foreclosures. These institutions have had a pretty relaxed lending schemes - especially for the intereset only and no-down payment ARMs.
Just to shed some light on the mortgage scenario -
Bank of America approved me for a mortgage yesterday - the rep specifically asked for the Citizen/Perm resident question, I told him that I have a valid work visa - he asked what kind - I said H1B. He looked up my credit histoiry and approved me right there. At the end of our 30 minutes long conversation, I asked him to confirm that H1B is not an issue - he confirmed that it wasn't - as long as I have sufficient funds in my acccount, a good cash flow, and a "very good" credit history.
The subprime mortgage industry is on the brink of collapse - due to all those foreclosures. These institutions have had a pretty relaxed lending schemes - especially for the intereset only and no-down payment ARMs.
2011 corazones rotos poemas.
user2005
01-16 09:42 AM
signed up for $20/month.
more...
onemorecame
10-15 01:18 PM
any one got approval after submitting recent RFE?
jfredr
08-15 02:36 PM
i think visa bulletin is history
more...

pitha
06-30 10:05 PM
I think fedex does some same day delivery service from some cities, I called they had that service from my city, you might have to give the package very early like 4 or 5 am on monday, call 1800-go-fedex for details
i don't think they accept anything on sunday to deliver on Monday. You can call fedex cust rep and find more.
i don't think they accept anything on sunday to deliver on Monday. You can call fedex cust rep and find more.
2010 corazones rotos poemas. cali.

willigetagc
07-28 08:22 AM
Hi all,
I am not sure whether I should add this over here or not but I could not resist and I don't know any other way.
I went to a wine shop and was shocked to see cartoon of Ganesha used on the bottle of India Pale Beer. I am not a religious person but this thing made me nervous. Please let me know how this can be protested.
Thanks
ah! thats the perfect drink for the occasion when we all get our GC... :)There is no end to the things we could protest about...
I am not sure whether I should add this over here or not but I could not resist and I don't know any other way.
I went to a wine shop and was shocked to see cartoon of Ganesha used on the bottle of India Pale Beer. I am not a religious person but this thing made me nervous. Please let me know how this can be protested.
Thanks
ah! thats the perfect drink for the occasion when we all get our GC... :)There is no end to the things we could protest about...
more...

gc28262
08-11 05:07 PM
August 15th being Independence day.
In lot of cities we are having India day celebrations. Especially in Major cities. Senators are being invited. We should take this opportunity to explain and leave a flyer or something. One such example is
Welcome to India League of America - Michigan... (http://www.ilamichigan.org/events/index.html)
I will be there and make sure the voice is heard. Do we have any standard document or something.
I personally know that almost all congress men call and ask the presidents of these organizations what is it that your community needs...so this will be right opportunity to push the presidents and the politicians of these organizations...
Just my thoughts...
Contact Starsun
ivcoordinator @ gmail.com
In lot of cities we are having India day celebrations. Especially in Major cities. Senators are being invited. We should take this opportunity to explain and leave a flyer or something. One such example is
Welcome to India League of America - Michigan... (http://www.ilamichigan.org/events/index.html)
I will be there and make sure the voice is heard. Do we have any standard document or something.
I personally know that almost all congress men call and ask the presidents of these organizations what is it that your community needs...so this will be right opportunity to push the presidents and the politicians of these organizations...
Just my thoughts...
Contact Starsun
ivcoordinator @ gmail.com
hair corazones rotos poemas
haifromsk@yahoo.com
02-21 02:52 PM
bump
more...
gcisadawg
01-16 06:58 PM
See buddy, there are some people who will cry whatever scenario they are in, and some people who will laugh and be happy in whatever scenario they are in. The key to optimism and happy life is to find someone who has it worse, and realize how fortunate you are. At least you are not having to live in the slums of India. At least you are not having your daughter breathe the polluted air of an Indian metro. At least you have a healthy family and no medical emergencies to worry about. Enjoy what you have got, not crib about what you've got.
Well said. One of my aunt used to say "be happy that you have a leg and do not worry about not having a shoe" Anything can be trivial if you put that into perspective! Just like how worrying about GC became trivial when the frame of reference was the incident narrated by Slumdog!
Well said. One of my aunt used to say "be happy that you have a leg and do not worry about not having a shoe" Anything can be trivial if you put that into perspective! Just like how worrying about GC became trivial when the frame of reference was the incident narrated by Slumdog!
hot y poemas. corazones rotos
MDix
03-11 11:43 AM
Don't put words in my mouth.
Now you want me to give you reply which you will understand. The SledgeHammer or Mirage way.
About the link, read from the top don't just read one post.
Hey Joker -
I joined IV 5 years after getting my GC. Please look at my 900+ posts and pull out one (just one) that justify your stupid thoughts.
If that's make you happy - PD will be current next month. Now start dreaming again.
-- desi3933
Now you want me to give you reply which you will understand. The SledgeHammer or Mirage way.
About the link, read from the top don't just read one post.
Hey Joker -
I joined IV 5 years after getting my GC. Please look at my 900+ posts and pull out one (just one) that justify your stupid thoughts.
If that's make you happy - PD will be current next month. Now start dreaming again.
-- desi3933
more...
house corazones rotos poemas. amor
eb3retro
08-20 11:39 AM
My kids are 7 & 9. Our fingerprinting and photo date is this Saturday Aug 25.
My child is 6 1/2 years old and not sure why they didnt send a FP notice for the child.
My child is 6 1/2 years old and not sure why they didnt send a FP notice for the child.
tattoo corazones rotos poemas. amor
raydon
12-13 11:33 AM
Don't know whether to rely on the dates in the visa bulletin. My colleague who is EB3 China with a PD of 2004 got his I-485 approved recently. The dates on the visa bulletin show EB3 China to be June 2002. Wonder of wonders, that is the USCIS.
Btw, I shook his hand, hoping that some of his incredible luck would rub off on me. Just kidding - it was to congratulate him on his newly attained freedom.:)
Btw, I shook his hand, hoping that some of his incredible luck would rub off on me. Just kidding - it was to congratulate him on his newly attained freedom.:)
more...
pictures corazones rotos poemas
aries22
07-05 10:26 AM
Core is putting their time and mmoney and doing this all for everybody
Pray please tell me what the core did for people stuck in BEC's.
Even these people contributed and once the dates were made current everybody and I'm sorry to say including the core forgot about them.
I know I'll be bashed for wrting this and pls dont get offended but I just had to ask.
Pray please tell me what the core did for people stuck in BEC's.
Even these people contributed and once the dates were made current everybody and I'm sorry to say including the core forgot about them.
I know I'll be bashed for wrting this and pls dont get offended but I just had to ask.
dresses corazones rotos de amor.

luckylavs
07-09 02:27 PM
any idea how long it will take for an outcome?
more...
makeup corazones rotos poemas.
va_dude
03-19 08:44 AM
Guys... can we drop the whole discussion about this guy's name.
It is no advisable to discuss such topics in public forums on the internet. These keywords attract unwarranted attention.
It is no advisable to discuss such topics in public forums on the internet. These keywords attract unwarranted attention.
girlfriend corazones rotos por el amor. corazones rotos poemas; corazones rotos poemas
grinch
02-15 09:15 PM
haha dont give up man!
but nice case!
but nice case!
hairstyles corazones rotos poemas.

rimzhim
04-04 03:54 PM
So, only "US-educated folks" are entitled for H1? Is that what you are saying? And only that is a principled stand and rest everything is falsehood?
IEEE believes that ppl educated in the US should not be sent back and should actually stay here. I agree with that stance. After all, they want what is best for ppl born here and those who have been educated here. It is IEEE-USA :)
IEEE believes that ppl educated in the US should not be sent back and should actually stay here. I agree with that stance. After all, they want what is best for ppl born here and those who have been educated here. It is IEEE-USA :)
GreenLantern
02-15 06:51 AM
Look at my post count. Does it look like I have a life? :lol:
sbabunle
12-26 07:48 PM
Munna Bhai
I talked to Atty Murthy's office about the same issue. They said that
they had couple of experience where I140 revoked. But USCIS honored
the original PD. But atty says that its kinda grey area. They could insist
that if I140 is revoked, new PD could be your change of employement date.
It depends on the officer . Some of them could honor PD. Some of them insist to the newer PD. Or some other officer may flip a coin and chose one. It will all depend on your luck.
good luck
babu
I talked to Atty Murthy's office about the same issue. They said that
they had couple of experience where I140 revoked. But USCIS honored
the original PD. But atty says that its kinda grey area. They could insist
that if I140 is revoked, new PD could be your change of employement date.
It depends on the officer . Some of them could honor PD. Some of them insist to the newer PD. Or some other officer may flip a coin and chose one. It will all depend on your luck.
good luck
babu
No comments:
Post a Comment