Saturday, June 18, 2011

clipart flowers free

images spring flower clip art free. clipart flowers free. clip art flowers free.
  • clip art flowers free.



  • ek_bechara
    10-15 03:11 PM
    You have difference of opinion and I respect that. What you are underestimating is power of peaceful protest. One more thing, pardon me on this but I hardly understood anything where you are going in second paragraph.

    Let me clear a misconception for you. It is not a peaceful protest because USCIS will not know why and for what reason you are sending the flowers. Even if it did - you need to realize that the entire system needs a fix and I will say this one more time, FLOWERS are going to change jack-shit.

    Take productive things to the table to discuss. Let me give you a few pointers

    1) Rope in folks such as Vinod Khosla and Indra Nooyi to talk for us
    2) Differentiate ourselves from illegal immigrants
    3) Statistics such as taxes paid, contribution to economy, etc will help
    4) Ability to purchase homes, start business, and create jobs
    5) For the sizeable population we are, involvement in crime is minimal
    6) Peace loving people who want to live in this county and contribute towards its growth.

    So for heavens sake, stop this nonsensical flower campaign. You will only piss off the folks at USCIS. Last time the flowers were re-routed to the nearby V.A hospital. This time will be no different.

    In management when things dont get done at one level what do you do? You go one level above and deal with higher-ups, make your case, and usually the outcome is that the person at your level who is butting heads with you will accept what you are saying because his boss asked him to shut up and do what you are asking.

    We can keep barking up the wrong tree or just circumvent USCIS and take the higher up route. For that we need representation in the corridors of power.

    Whatever I'm saying will not make much sense. So forget it. Go ahead with the flower campaign. All the best.





    wallpaper clip art flowers free. clipart flowers free. free clipart flowers.
  • free clipart flowers.



  • sathyaraj
    03-12 06:20 PM
    Hi BharatPremi:

    Thank you so much for your reply. I do not have any speeding tickets also. I have clean history so far. I am hoping that this will be cleared by this week so that I can join them by 03/24

    Regards
    SathyaRaj

    I am assuming here that you referred Background Check done by future employer as a part of employment offer before granting you the final offer. In that case mostly your employer might have contracted that to third party. And if that would have been the case then it solely depends upon where you resides now and how many states you have moved so far from the date of first entry in uSA and what kind of new implementation all those states may have. Some states even gives "Red Flag" for traffic violation such as speeding. What happens is that, that third party would see only "red flag" and would not come to know about underlying cause of the "red flag". So as a process that third party first come to your future employer notifying about this " red flag". Then your employer decides to query that further having signature from you and would notify third party to dig further and then third party will go to state police to know the underlying cause and state police will work on that by taking fee and and some point of time it will say " hey he had traffic violation". So it may eat up 3 to 4 months to finish the whole cycle and ball is in your employer's court whether to hire you or wait to hire till then. Most companies hire without wasting time and afterwards if something really serious feedback comes in will boot you otherwise you will be fine.





    clipart flowers free. Free Vintage Easter Clip Art
  • Free Vintage Easter Clip Art



  • thomachan72
    07-13 09:20 AM
    Do any of you think that the dates will move forward next month? Looking at the backlog numbers published by USCIS, I think they moved as far as they could to make use of all the available visas. I am thinking that the move next month might be only a few days or a month at the max. USCIS mentioned last month that we could expect the dates to be March/April 06 at the end of this fiscal year. Will this mean that EB2I will hold out at March / April 06 for the next fiscal year?

    Interesting question. You are probably quite accurate but there still remains some hope of a few months movement:D:D





    2011 free clipart flowers. clipart flowers free. flower clip art free.
  • flower clip art free.



  • kaisersose
    02-21 04:19 PM
    Thats true. There will be supply of more 485s to the pool but that will be from EB1 and EB2 row which are always current. I guess you could reduce the 140k/year based on those numbers but since these cats are always current does it suggest there is not much demand?

    Yes. Current means Supply is more than Demand.



    more...


    clipart flowers free. flower clip art free.
  • flower clip art free.



  • vagish
    04-04 10:22 AM
    You will notice that there is not a single provision here that protects the rights of H1B workers and saves them from exploitation.

    There is not a single provision to punish employers who exploit H1Bs.

    Even with other immigration bills you will see there is not a single provision in these immigrtaion bills that punishes employers that hire illegal aliens. Thus all immigration laws being made never punish any US citizen breaking the law by employing an illegal alien or paying low salary or exploiting an H1B.

    Even with the current law, have you seen how many employers have been punished for employing illegal aliens. Do you know the penalty for getting caught. It is a mere $500 and nothing else. And you will be surprised to know that not even 100 employers have been fined last year. And only 2 H1B employers were punished after being sued by employees. No H1B employer was caught and punished for exploiting any employee. The laws are being made to favor US employers and to punish immigrants.

    I am surprised that nobody is noticing this.

    the laws are there , but only on the books, they don't fund them for enforcement.
    Also some laws are very week and needs to be changed.
    I think general american public is getting to know more about it as everyday
    passess with immigration debate. I think in the future if they pass any law
    it will come with heavy enforcement and also the provisions like hiking h1B and
    green card numbers, both will go hand in hand , there will be some controvercial provisions for both sides .





    clipart flowers free. Flower Clipart Royalty FREE
  • Flower Clipart Royalty FREE



  • map_boiler
    07-05 12:26 PM
    I just contributed my first $100.00. Go IV!



    more...


    clipart flowers free. clipart flowers free. flower
  • clipart flowers free. flower



  • nixstor
    10-16 05:59 PM
    I personally think there is a possible ambiguity in the request (especially since we are dealing with a government agency). So we should probably bullet point the data we need at least and if people don't think there is any harm in putting in a table for the format of data needed that will make things very clear. I agree with you that breakdown of quarter/month is probably not needed and might actually hurt our chances of getting the answer within reasonable amount of time.

    Hear ya. Even though its repetitive,for the sake of clarity and to avoid ambiguity/frivolous answer, I have updated the document in google docs and the attachment by one of our other member prabhu.

    Thanks for your feedback.





    2010 Free Vintage Easter Clip Art clipart flowers free. spring flower clip art free.
  • spring flower clip art free.



  • kumar1
    05-15 05:34 PM
    I also know cases where during the time of campus placement, all A grade companies required US citizenship/Green Card status. Imagine doing a 100K+ investment and then listening to this crap - ooops you do not have GC......right now we are not sponsoring H1-B...........

    The way I look at it - Unless I have GC and the freedom to move around in any job or any area, what is the point doing MBA? My hands are still tied with H1-B tag. It is like buying a race car and driving it on an unpaved road. Fee free to disagree.

    And I totally understand that GC can take 10+ year if not more.



    Sometime ago , I had seen Jack Welch's comments on this ( the last page in Business Week ) where he had mentioned that he respected people who have an online MBA bcoz of the fact that these people were handling a family , kids , a full time job and education, no mean feat ... and that he did not consider their MBA less than another MBA.

    To the person, who commented about their CIO being from Univ of Phoenix, I worked at a biotech where the CFO was an MBA from Golden Gate University ... You don't want to know where the company went.



    more...


    clipart flowers free. clipart flowers free. clip art
  • clipart flowers free. clip art



  • ujjvalkoul
    01-18 11:05 AM
    I think at least 50% (Conservative estimate - it may even be close to 90%) of us can contribute $20 a month.......that would be close to 4500 people

    Again simple math - 4500* 20 = $90,000.....

    If half of us contribute we can raise close to a $100K in no time.....

    I think the question in people minds is whether this will get them anything....will a bill pass with our provisions even after u do it...So remember, this whole effort is to achieve that only...so why sit back and watch...lets do something, if you are not contributing in core activities, just contribute funds...even $20 will help the IV goals..





    hair flower clip art free. clipart flowers free. Download Flowers and herbs
  • Download Flowers and herbs



  • walking_dude
    11-03 11:16 AM
    We need more IV members to send FOIA request. Just 100-200 is insufficient. We need at least 1000 FOIA requests in queue to make our case.

    If you haven't, send ASAP. If you have get your friends, relatives, coworkers, neighbors etc to send the requests as well. Anyone can send it, it's not limited to 485 applicants.



    more...


    clipart flowers free. clip art flowers outline. Free
  • clip art flowers outline. Free



  • rayoflight
    08-10 01:58 PM
    GK,

    I think you do have a point. Let me do some research and contact some attorneys as well on this. Will also check with the IV leadership on their thoughts on this point.

    Cheers,
    Rayoflight





    hot flower clip art free. clipart flowers free. free clip art flowers borders.
  • free clip art flowers borders.



  • pkak
    07-09 10:50 PM
    That really makes Sense, I believe USCIS/DOS are smart agencies, and wont do those kind of silly mistakes..

    Whether they are smart people or not, a future department of justice investigation will find out.


    http://s202395528.onlinehome.us/category/general/

    However I see a way out for DOS/USCIS. They can avoid class action by claiming that they had warned the public in advance via the July 2 update to the July visa bulletin, and had modified the July visa bulletin only on July 6, after warning the public in advance. This way they can accept all applications received till July 5, and will be covered against any class action law suits.



    more...


    house Royalty-Free (RF) Clipart clipart flowers free. girlfriend free clipart
  • girlfriend free clipart



  • dummgelauft
    08-21 08:31 PM
    Thank you to those of you who were kind enough to respond with helpful information and some understanding for my situation. I do appreciate that much.
    And for those of you who were sarcastic and rude and accusing me of being illegal, if that was the case, then why has USCIS not stated that one time in all the correspondence I have had from them and why are they willing to give me a chance to file the required forms at this time?
    They know where I live, who I live with and anything else they need to know. Illegal immigrants don't make themselves known to anybody that could/would report them. If I had something to hide, I would do so, but I have no secrets from them whatsoever. I have done all I have been asked to do and have the paperwork to prove it. I have not gotten a job anywhere outside of the home I live in and they are well aware of what I do here, I have not committed any crimes, my biometrics have come back clear, therefore I have no criminal record in my home country, so therefore I am not a threat whatsoever to anyone in the US.
    No one at USCIS has ever stated by phone or mail that I am here illegally and if that was the case, I would think they would have been quick to deport me since they knew everything they needed to know in order to find me and still do. I have nothing to hide.
    1) Nobody is accusing of you being illegal. YOU ARE ILLEGAL
    2) You have come to a public forum, seeking advice. That is exactly what you are getting. Go hire an attorney, but given your case (considerig that you have one!!) nobody will touch it.
    (3) Everybody here has had their bio-metrics cleared, several time over. None of the people on this forum are criminals, but they have paid thousands of dollars in legal fees and still have not got their I-485 approved, so what do expect?
    (4) USCIS has massive case backlog, so if you expected them to inform you of everything, at every step of the way, I am sorry, but please come out of your La La land.
    (5) USICS knows where you live..hahah..you bet. Just wait for that know on the door. By the way, they WILL handcuff you and put you in the back of a police car.
    (6) Bottomline, USICS follows the law (however bad or insane that law may be). According to law, you are here illegally and will be deported, sooner rather than later. If you are up for this, keep dreaming, else, get your stuff together and get your derierre back to Canada.





    tattoo Flower Clipart Royalty FREE clipart flowers free. clip art flowers free. clip
  • clip art flowers free. clip



  • praveenuppaluri
    03-11 11:20 PM
    after all the hype and tensions running high among IVans....

    EB2 no change and EB3 moved by 3 months - so much for spillovers..

    and the article in the OP message starts as "We are pleased to announce the April 2010 cut-off dates ...." damnn.. sure they are pleased with themselves.. :mad:



    more...


    pictures clipart flowers free. flower clipart flowers free. download free vector flowers
  • download free vector flowers



  • texcan
    01-22 09:30 PM
    Texcan,
    Thanks for reading a long vent. Trust me, what happened to me in 9 months could happen to people in matter of moments.

    So, I still consider myself lucky. Please pray for all those who arent lucky enough.

    Thanks

    your post details how life comes at you fast....
    listen man, it will all work out. Keep doing the good work.





    dresses free clip art flowers borders. clipart flowers free. lotus flower clip art free.
  • lotus flower clip art free.



  • thomachan72
    07-05 03:25 PM
    Since the sentiment is so string against freeloaders - aren't all the people not donating to AILF freeloaders too ? Let's donate to AILF too while we are at it...
    cal_dood, couldn't make out clearly what you said. However, the main point I guess is to contribute to AILF, right? I would say yes, but not directly. The best option would be to contribute to the IV and let them know that you want the money to go to the AILF. I am sure that is what IV is planning to. It doesn't make sense to fight 2 wars against the same enemy. But said that the AILF has made requests for contributions but not very seriously. The main thing they want is to join the case and even that (the numbers required) I believe is already accomplished. So sit back and enjoy the summer, while spreading the message of this injustice.



    more...


    makeup clipart flowers free. clip art clipart flowers free. Royalty-Free (RF) Clipart
  • Royalty-Free (RF) Clipart



  • sripk
    03-22 07:22 PM
    I am from bay area, CA and would like to travel to DC to participate in the advocacy effort! If there is a group traveling from here, I want to get in touch with you. Please let me know. Thanks!





    girlfriend clip art flowers free. clip clipart flowers free. clipart flowers free. free
  • clipart flowers free. free



  • sunny1000
    07-02 02:07 AM
    I talked to my Professor where I did my masters and he agreed to sign the online petition. He is one of top researchers in his field. Imagine if we can get signatures from such great . Professors, outstanding Scientists, CEO's and Directors of big companies, Journalists (like the one who wrote nice article in Washington post about legal immigration) and probably Bill Gates. This would create great attention for our cause. They are lots of people out there who support legal immigration and its time to bring them together and show it to the world in a petition.


    If anyone thinks this is a good idea, can you just leave a message saying that you support it. At least we know how many people are interested in this forum.

    I will gladly sign this petition as well.

    Can you please ask your professor to call Rep.Lamar Smith to voice his support for the Lofgren bills? That would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks.





    hairstyles clip art flowers outline. Free clipart flowers free. clip art flowers free. free
  • clip art flowers free. free



  • franklin
    07-03 06:34 PM
    with out a reliable website, we can't communicate and do all the important things(productive) you are talking. maintaining a reliable website doesn't need much funds.

    Anti immigrants will not know our plans if we may this a paid website.
    Yes, there are other ways that in an emergency you can keep in touch with IV. Total waste of valuable money, for the couple of occasions it has happened





    ultimo
    07-24 08:56 AM
    Is there anyone like my case - concurrently submitting 140 and 485 who submitted WITHOUT current employment letter ?


    my friends lawyer also told the same no need for employment letter . if you have applied for i140





    prioritydate
    12-20 04:08 PM
    :D;)
    I dont think you need to worry.. for you knwo what I am saying ...:D

    May be I need to give a reason. I didn't worked for the whole year because there were no jobs. I just stayed at home depressed.

    Not working and there by not getting salary signifies out of status? I am not sure about that. I didn't traveled outside of the country couple of times after that.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment