ek_bechara
10-15 03:34 PM
Buddy did you even read what I said???
May be I misread. Too much going on here. The sad part is that the economically strong legal immigrant community is just so under-represented in this country.
No offense meant to senior folks here.
All the best people...
Peace out
May be I misread. Too much going on here. The sad part is that the economically strong legal immigrant community is just so under-represented in this country.
No offense meant to senior folks here.
All the best people...
Peace out
wallpaper Cartoon Eyes Clip Art. Cartoon
Alabaman
10-20 09:48 AM
You all have to look at this strategically. We all know at this stage of the election that Obama will likely win. We also know that congress is currently controlled by Democrats. If we have both congress and white house being controlled by democrats, then it is likely that we will have more things accomplished than if we have one party holding to one and another party holding to the other.
Forget the election rhetoric, Obama is not against legal immigrants (neither is McCain). At this stage, we have to look at the big picture which I just highlighted. What we should be working for right now (well I know we are not partisan) is for more democrats to win seats at the congressional and senate level so that bills that are pushed forward we have a better chance of passing and hopefully the ones that favor us and eliminate this backlog too.
So please you all should support Rick Norriega for TX senate (and all Democrat senatorial and congressional candidates) You can check out his immigration plan here http://www.ricknoriega.com/assets/img/immigration_plan.pdf
What say you??
Forget the election rhetoric, Obama is not against legal immigrants (neither is McCain). At this stage, we have to look at the big picture which I just highlighted. What we should be working for right now (well I know we are not partisan) is for more democrats to win seats at the congressional and senate level so that bills that are pushed forward we have a better chance of passing and hopefully the ones that favor us and eliminate this backlog too.
So please you all should support Rick Norriega for TX senate (and all Democrat senatorial and congressional candidates) You can check out his immigration plan here http://www.ricknoriega.com/assets/img/immigration_plan.pdf
What say you??
coolmanasip
03-13 10:34 AM
I believe you can get an interim EAD from local USCIS office once the application has been pending for 3 months...
2011 clipart cartoon characters.
go_gc_way
12-31 04:28 PM
Just an update .. Following in following websites have posted with classifieds.
I am looking forward to more participation or other ideas from other Members ... or it's better I close this thread :)
Suggest ,comment or post a classified in a web site you know.
Following regional web sites have been posted with claissfied. Catch you folks later.
1)New York
2)Los Angeles
3)Chicago .....................www.chicagosamachar.com
4)Houston
5)Philadelphia
6)Phoenix
7)San Antonio
8)San Diego ................. www.sasural.com/san_diego
9)Dallas
10)San Jose
11)Detroit
12)Indianapolis
13)Jacksonville
14)San Fransisco
15)Columbus
16)Austin
17)Memphis
18)Baltimore
19)Fort Worth
20)Charlotte
21)El Paso
22)Milwaukee
23)Seattle
24)Boston ...................... www.aapkamanoranjan.com
25)Denver
26)Luisville
27)Washington
28)Nashville
29)Las Vegas
30)Portland .....................www.eknazar.com
31)Oklahoma City
32)Tuscon
33) Atlanta .....................www.desigate.com,
34) Kanasas City ..............www.kcdesi.com
35) St. Louis ...................www.myilaaka.com
I am looking forward to more participation or other ideas from other Members ... or it's better I close this thread :)
Suggest ,comment or post a classified in a web site you know.
Following regional web sites have been posted with claissfied. Catch you folks later.
1)New York
2)Los Angeles
3)Chicago .....................www.chicagosamachar.com
4)Houston
5)Philadelphia
6)Phoenix
7)San Antonio
8)San Diego ................. www.sasural.com/san_diego
9)Dallas
10)San Jose
11)Detroit
12)Indianapolis
13)Jacksonville
14)San Fransisco
15)Columbus
16)Austin
17)Memphis
18)Baltimore
19)Fort Worth
20)Charlotte
21)El Paso
22)Milwaukee
23)Seattle
24)Boston ...................... www.aapkamanoranjan.com
25)Denver
26)Luisville
27)Washington
28)Nashville
29)Las Vegas
30)Portland .....................www.eknazar.com
31)Oklahoma City
32)Tuscon
33) Atlanta .....................www.desigate.com,
34) Kanasas City ..............www.kcdesi.com
35) St. Louis ...................www.myilaaka.com
more...

vicsthedude
09-17 05:31 PM
Yes was similar to yours. The status did change to Review. They just got it yesterday and I saw hard lud yesterday and a soft lud today. I did not know how my Attorney responded or worded it, I just sent him the EVL from current employer.
How many days have passed snce they received your response? Was yours similar to mine. Please look at Page 1 of this thread of my detailed RFE. Did the sttus change for you to "Review"? Sorry so many questions but my attorney is sending the response overnight today and i am so nervous and anxious and scared and.... etc.
How many days have passed snce they received your response? Was yours similar to mine. Please look at Page 1 of this thread of my detailed RFE. Did the sttus change for you to "Review"? Sorry so many questions but my attorney is sending the response overnight today and i am so nervous and anxious and scared and.... etc.
vandanaverdia
09-11 07:08 PM
"All men dream but not equally.
Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible."
- T.E. Lawrence
Don't we all dream of getting a GC???
What is stopping you from to DC???
Come & join hands & lets be heard!!!!
Go IV!!!
Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible."
- T.E. Lawrence
Don't we all dream of getting a GC???
What is stopping you from to DC???
Come & join hands & lets be heard!!!!
Go IV!!!
more...
msgrewal81
02-18 04:16 PM
1 - It will grant GC to people with > 5 years in US
2 - For EB skilled immigration for people with <5 years in US, it makes LC process more difficult.
Please add your views about this bill, how it might be improved and its chances of becoming a law.
P.S. I previously misread the text somewhere. This bill just eliminate H1B classification for fashion models.
2 - For EB skilled immigration for people with <5 years in US, it makes LC process more difficult.
Please add your views about this bill, how it might be improved and its chances of becoming a law.
P.S. I previously misread the text somewhere. This bill just eliminate H1B classification for fashion models.
2010 wolf wild wolf clipart,

anurakt
12-27 10:56 AM
France
US Passport Holders: Not required
Indian Passport Holders: Required*
*Exemptions
If your transit time is less then 6 hours and you hold a valid US VISA or Green card, you do not require a transit VISA.
* No airport transit VISA is required, if your tranit time is less than 6 hours and you are holder of USA Permanent Resident Card (Green Card) or a valid permanent resident permit in any of the countries of the European Union or a residence permit in Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland, Monaco, Andorra, the Holy See, San-Marino, Canada or Japan. (if your layover is more than 6 hours, you need a transit VISA even if you have the permanent residence permit for any of the countries mentioned above).
* No Airport Transit Visa is required if your transit time is less than 6 hours and you hold a valid USA visa in the passport and confirmed airline tickets (no open tickets) for these nationalities only (if your layover is more than 6 hours you need a transit VISA even if you have valid US VISA).
For more information on VISA / transit VISA requirements, please visit the official website of French consulate/embassy.
http://www.consulfrance-newyork.org/us/visas/airporttransit.htm
Germany
US Passport Holders: Not required
Indian Passport Holders: Required*
*Exemptions
If you hold
a residence title of a member state of the European Union or a member state of the European Economic Area (EEA, i.e. Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) or
a residence permit of Andorra, Japan, Canada, Monaco, San Marino, Switzerland or the USA you do not need a transit visa.
Airport transit travelers who are holding a valid visa for the USA (an approval notice is not sufficient), Canada or Switzerland, are not obliged to obtain an airport transit visa prior to departure. Until further notice for these travelers a "visa on arrival" will be issued by the competent authorities at the respective airport in Germany and no specific action is required from them to obtain an airport transit visa.
If you are still in doubt whether you need an airport transit visa, do not hesitate to call the German mission which serves your place of residence in the US.
For more information on VISA / transit VISA requirements, please visit the official website of German consulate/embassy.
http://www.germany-info.org/relaunch/info/consular_services/visa/countrylist.html#except1
Address / Contact numbers in USA
There are many offices spread across different states in USA. To check the address, contact numbers, email address, working hours, etc., please click the below given URL.
http://www.germany-info.org/relaunch/info/consular_services/visa.html
Italy
US Passport Holders: Not required
Indian Passport Holders: Not Required
For more information on VISA / transit VISA requirements, please visit the official website of Italian consulate/embassy. http://www.italconschicago.org
Address / Contact numbers in USA
CHICAGO - Consolato Generale d'Italia Tel.: 312 467 1550
500 North Michigan Ave - Suite 1850 Fax : 312 467 1335
CHICAGO IL 60611
e-mail: chicago.visa@itwash.org
DENVER - Vice Consolato Onorario Tel.: 303 224 9927
7325 So. Jackson St. Fax : 303 224 9930
Centennial, CO 80122
Vice Console Onorario - Maria Elisabetta ALLEN
e-mail: italyconsulcolo@email.msn.com
KANSAS CITY - Vice Consolato Onorario Tel.: 913 281 2222
New Brotherhood Building Fax : 913 321 6525
753 State Avenue, Suite 102
KANSAS CITY KS 66101
Vice Console Onorario- Roberto L. SERRA
e-mail: RSerra@wycokck.org
ST. PAUL - Consolato Onorario Tel./Fax: 651- 641- 0207
1844 Portland Avenue
ST PAUL MN 55104
Console Onorario - Jane Calabria McPeak
e-mail: jcm4@comcast.net
ST. LOUIS - Vice Consolato Onorario Tel.: 314 259 2413
Bryan Cave LLP Voice Mail: 314 259 2008
One Metropolitan Square , Suite 3600
211 North Broadway
ST. LOUIS MO 63102
Vice Console Onorario - Joseph COLAGIOVANNI
e-mail: jcolagiovanni@bryancavellp.com
Consular Correspondents:
MILWAUKEE - Dominic H. FRINZI
2825 North Colonial Drive
MILWAUKEE WI 53208
Tel. (414) 475-5120
IOWA - Nicholas CRITELLI
317 Sixth Avenue, suite 500
DES MOINES IA
Tel. (515) 243-3122
Fax (515) 243-3121
ILLINOIS - John BUCARI
500 E. Monroe St.
Springfield, IL 62701-1509
Tel. (217) 782-3000
Fax (217) 558-4297
email: JBucari@bre.state.il.us
* It is the responsibility of all travelers to obtain any required visas and travel permissions. I recommend all travelers check with the airline they are flying regarding applicable Transit and Visa Rules for the country they are transiting through. Immigrationvoice or myslef will NOT be responsible for any traveler being denied boarding on account of incorrect documentation.
US Passport Holders: Not required
Indian Passport Holders: Required*
*Exemptions
If your transit time is less then 6 hours and you hold a valid US VISA or Green card, you do not require a transit VISA.
* No airport transit VISA is required, if your tranit time is less than 6 hours and you are holder of USA Permanent Resident Card (Green Card) or a valid permanent resident permit in any of the countries of the European Union or a residence permit in Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland, Monaco, Andorra, the Holy See, San-Marino, Canada or Japan. (if your layover is more than 6 hours, you need a transit VISA even if you have the permanent residence permit for any of the countries mentioned above).
* No Airport Transit Visa is required if your transit time is less than 6 hours and you hold a valid USA visa in the passport and confirmed airline tickets (no open tickets) for these nationalities only (if your layover is more than 6 hours you need a transit VISA even if you have valid US VISA).
For more information on VISA / transit VISA requirements, please visit the official website of French consulate/embassy.
http://www.consulfrance-newyork.org/us/visas/airporttransit.htm
Germany
US Passport Holders: Not required
Indian Passport Holders: Required*
*Exemptions
If you hold
a residence title of a member state of the European Union or a member state of the European Economic Area (EEA, i.e. Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) or
a residence permit of Andorra, Japan, Canada, Monaco, San Marino, Switzerland or the USA you do not need a transit visa.
Airport transit travelers who are holding a valid visa for the USA (an approval notice is not sufficient), Canada or Switzerland, are not obliged to obtain an airport transit visa prior to departure. Until further notice for these travelers a "visa on arrival" will be issued by the competent authorities at the respective airport in Germany and no specific action is required from them to obtain an airport transit visa.
If you are still in doubt whether you need an airport transit visa, do not hesitate to call the German mission which serves your place of residence in the US.
For more information on VISA / transit VISA requirements, please visit the official website of German consulate/embassy.
http://www.germany-info.org/relaunch/info/consular_services/visa/countrylist.html#except1
Address / Contact numbers in USA
There are many offices spread across different states in USA. To check the address, contact numbers, email address, working hours, etc., please click the below given URL.
http://www.germany-info.org/relaunch/info/consular_services/visa.html
Italy
US Passport Holders: Not required
Indian Passport Holders: Not Required
For more information on VISA / transit VISA requirements, please visit the official website of Italian consulate/embassy. http://www.italconschicago.org
Address / Contact numbers in USA
CHICAGO - Consolato Generale d'Italia Tel.: 312 467 1550
500 North Michigan Ave - Suite 1850 Fax : 312 467 1335
CHICAGO IL 60611
e-mail: chicago.visa@itwash.org
DENVER - Vice Consolato Onorario Tel.: 303 224 9927
7325 So. Jackson St. Fax : 303 224 9930
Centennial, CO 80122
Vice Console Onorario - Maria Elisabetta ALLEN
e-mail: italyconsulcolo@email.msn.com
KANSAS CITY - Vice Consolato Onorario Tel.: 913 281 2222
New Brotherhood Building Fax : 913 321 6525
753 State Avenue, Suite 102
KANSAS CITY KS 66101
Vice Console Onorario- Roberto L. SERRA
e-mail: RSerra@wycokck.org
ST. PAUL - Consolato Onorario Tel./Fax: 651- 641- 0207
1844 Portland Avenue
ST PAUL MN 55104
Console Onorario - Jane Calabria McPeak
e-mail: jcm4@comcast.net
ST. LOUIS - Vice Consolato Onorario Tel.: 314 259 2413
Bryan Cave LLP Voice Mail: 314 259 2008
One Metropolitan Square , Suite 3600
211 North Broadway
ST. LOUIS MO 63102
Vice Console Onorario - Joseph COLAGIOVANNI
e-mail: jcolagiovanni@bryancavellp.com
Consular Correspondents:
MILWAUKEE - Dominic H. FRINZI
2825 North Colonial Drive
MILWAUKEE WI 53208
Tel. (414) 475-5120
IOWA - Nicholas CRITELLI
317 Sixth Avenue, suite 500
DES MOINES IA
Tel. (515) 243-3122
Fax (515) 243-3121
ILLINOIS - John BUCARI
500 E. Monroe St.
Springfield, IL 62701-1509
Tel. (217) 782-3000
Fax (217) 558-4297
email: JBucari@bre.state.il.us
* It is the responsibility of all travelers to obtain any required visas and travel permissions. I recommend all travelers check with the airline they are flying regarding applicable Transit and Visa Rules for the country they are transiting through. Immigrationvoice or myslef will NOT be responsible for any traveler being denied boarding on account of incorrect documentation.
more...
fullerene
07-04 08:18 PM
If we don't raise our concerns at the moment, how can we let lawmakers understand our situations and our requests? The goal of this forum is to speak out our voice. This is a very good chance to unify all of us to speak out loudly. We shall not to care too much about the outcome of the lawsuit. As far as I understand, none of us knows better on immigration laws and litigations than these lawyers. If they has decided to do something, we shall concentrate ourselves on supporting them instead of questioning them. Meanwhile we shall urge the lawmakers to pass SKILL or at least to make a more stable and predictable process to practice the immigration law.
We shall let all the lawmakers who support the CIR understand how they can resolve problems practically for 12M without any legal documents in the USA if our problems on the process cannot be resolved. The basises for addressing 12M illegal immigrants are and only are to have an effective and efficient border control system AND an effective and efficient process to handle all the legal applicants.
We shall let all the lawmakers who support the CIR understand how they can resolve problems practically for 12M without any legal documents in the USA if our problems on the process cannot be resolved. The basises for addressing 12M illegal immigrants are and only are to have an effective and efficient border control system AND an effective and efficient process to handle all the legal applicants.
hair wolf illustration cartoon
nk2007
07-18 12:34 PM
Some of you have been concerned about my post regarding the rejection of some applications received on July 2nd. I've been checking and it seems to be true that some cases were sent back that day. Apparently, the number of cases sent back is small, however, so that is good news. And you should have received the case back by now if you're in that group. For everyone else, the way you will likely find that your case is being processed will be if the check is cashed. I would give this a few days and keep checking with the bank to see if the payment has cleared and this will be a lot faster in all likelihood than waiting on a receipt. Obviously, check with your lawyer on this.
more...
desi3933
02-03 01:04 PM
desi3933,
Thanks for your response. I did little digging on the H1 LCA front.Here's what I found out and I have one question too.
....
....
Do you have any idea ,in case of RFE, what happens if we just send W2 without LCA/ with latest LCA?
Thank you.
Like I said before, W2 should be good enough. If you get employment letter for that period, that will be better.
Typically LCAs are not needed, unless asked to prove H1-B status for job location and other related issues.
____________________
Not a legal advice.
US Citizen of Indian Origin
Thanks for your response. I did little digging on the H1 LCA front.Here's what I found out and I have one question too.
....
....
Do you have any idea ,in case of RFE, what happens if we just send W2 without LCA/ with latest LCA?
Thank you.
Like I said before, W2 should be good enough. If you get employment letter for that period, that will be better.
Typically LCAs are not needed, unless asked to prove H1-B status for job location and other related issues.
____________________
Not a legal advice.
US Citizen of Indian Origin
hot hair clipart cartoon children.
grinch
02-26 02:54 PM
Hey guys!
I'm finally back from the beautiful Italy, and I'm ready to start getting back into the battle!
March 10th sounds pretty good, yet I just might need a couple days or so, depending on how my time goes.
and soulty, your not going to participate?! Aw hoe come man! I was looking forward to your entry!
I'm still working hard, almost done!
I'm finally back from the beautiful Italy, and I'm ready to start getting back into the battle!
March 10th sounds pretty good, yet I just might need a couple days or so, depending on how my time goes.
and soulty, your not going to participate?! Aw hoe come man! I was looking forward to your entry!
I'm still working hard, almost done!
more...
house caterpillar cartoon clip art.
thomachan72
07-05 02:45 PM
Why would this website suddently decide to convert to a paid website? There is a link right on the top requesting funds / contributions, right? People who have resources / are willing to contribute will do it. Look at the postings of the core members who actually started this website. Did they ever make a harsh statement regarding the site visitors who have not contributed? Personally I havn't seen one yet, have you? They are very diplomatic in their efforts and thats what makes them leaders. We dont want juveniles to start dictating regulations in this forum. Lets leave these decisions to mature people who have insight in their decisions, OK. Actions taken when you are emotionally disturbed will do nothing but harm you and the rest of us. This site is and should remain a non paid. I have contributed a small amount sofar, however have found a very pleasant and enjoyable community here at the IV. I know many have contributed much more than me. Please remember that this website / core group efforts all began probably as a selfless act by a group of youngsters to benefit our legal immigrant community. Let not our emotions guide us but let reason guide us in our decisions and the best approach would be to let the core group decide. Now if they decide sternly that this can be run only as long as all the visitors/beneficieries contribute then I dont know what to say. Contributions were all voluntary and should remain voluntary. Some of those who support a paid website seem to be VERY AGITATED. If you are agitated while spending money then think twice before contributing. Dont expect everybody to do do exactly what you do.
tattoo wolves clip art and
snathan
02-12 02:21 PM
hold on guys!!! i was the one who started this thread because i was not sure if ron was right or not but i guess seeing desi3933 comments that he is right and ron may not have the proof to justify this time.
it is good if we can get some proof of uscis wasting/not using visa but untill then please dont blame each other..
I feel the arguments desi3933 is giving.... makes most of the sense as compared to the last reply by ron which was like a general response instead of showing root cause of 13k visa lost.
peace V
Most of the time, Ron never gives any proof for his statements. Its only a fantasy or fiction.
it is good if we can get some proof of uscis wasting/not using visa but untill then please dont blame each other..
I feel the arguments desi3933 is giving.... makes most of the sense as compared to the last reply by ron which was like a general response instead of showing root cause of 13k visa lost.
peace V
Most of the time, Ron never gives any proof for his statements. Its only a fantasy or fiction.
more...
pictures clipart cartoon children.

swissgear
09-14 02:46 PM
Well, I have not received RFE mail yet. I have changed my employer because our division was sold to Canadian firm and they moved everything to Montreal.
After changing my employer (in June), I applied for EAD/AP and both got approved within 3-4 weeks w/o any issues/RFE.
I have not filed for AC21 and used EAD to switch job. I think my previous employer might have notified USCIS about H1B case (as I had valid H1B too). Again as per attorney, it takes months if not year for USCIS to work on such notifications.
I had travelled to India last year July and came on AP as I could not get H1B stamp in India. The US consulate took more than few months to approve the my application and by that time I had already come to US on AP as suggested by my employer's attoteny.
As far as I know, most likely your RFE would be related to EVL, if you didn't receive it earlier. Also, if you changed state, and working on H1 or EAD, they are sending in a standard RFE like to describe location discrepancy and letter from Employer to state that they still support your GC as per the Labor and 140 application. Hope this helps!!! Good Luck!!!
After changing my employer (in June), I applied for EAD/AP and both got approved within 3-4 weeks w/o any issues/RFE.
I have not filed for AC21 and used EAD to switch job. I think my previous employer might have notified USCIS about H1B case (as I had valid H1B too). Again as per attorney, it takes months if not year for USCIS to work on such notifications.
I had travelled to India last year July and came on AP as I could not get H1B stamp in India. The US consulate took more than few months to approve the my application and by that time I had already come to US on AP as suggested by my employer's attoteny.
As far as I know, most likely your RFE would be related to EVL, if you didn't receive it earlier. Also, if you changed state, and working on H1 or EAD, they are sending in a standard RFE like to describe location discrepancy and letter from Employer to state that they still support your GC as per the Labor and 140 application. Hope this helps!!! Good Luck!!!
dresses lady cartoon clip art. old
Almond
07-05 01:50 PM
1) Moderators have the ability to delete stuff and the rest of the IV members need to smart up and not answer off-topic questions
2) About PMs. It is up to the receiver of the PM whether to answer it or not. EVEN better NO PM for non paid members :)
Oh, you are just mean now!:p
I think there should be a big a** button on the top of this screen that says "donations for immigration causes" or whatever and those who feel they can afford to do it will do it, otherwise making paid membership a requirement will severely cut down on the number of people coming on here. Makes no difference to me, there is tons of forums like this online. This is my favorite so far though.
2) About PMs. It is up to the receiver of the PM whether to answer it or not. EVEN better NO PM for non paid members :)
Oh, you are just mean now!:p
I think there should be a big a** button on the top of this screen that says "donations for immigration causes" or whatever and those who feel they can afford to do it will do it, otherwise making paid membership a requirement will severely cut down on the number of people coming on here. Makes no difference to me, there is tons of forums like this online. This is my favorite so far though.
more...
makeup cartoon monkey clip art.
meridiani.planum
07-28 12:11 PM
This is going to be my last post because I think you are just trying to incite anger. You don't even know what you are talking about. I will recommend admins to note the IP address as they may need to give it to the authorities.
Can you state your source "It is second highest next to Iraq"
Your are forgetting the places like Dafur, Somalia etc..
Dont worry, I got his IP. Its 127.0.0.1. And no need to even inform the authorities. I know a program using which I can wipe his hard drive remotely. Hehehehe. Watch me do this guys. There it goes, bye-bye hard-disk!!
Hey! hang on! why is MY hard-drive light blinking like crazy?? I think something is goi <DISCONNECTED>
Can you state your source "It is second highest next to Iraq"
Your are forgetting the places like Dafur, Somalia etc..
Dont worry, I got his IP. Its 127.0.0.1. And no need to even inform the authorities. I know a program using which I can wipe his hard drive remotely. Hehehehe. Watch me do this guys. There it goes, bye-bye hard-disk!!
Hey! hang on! why is MY hard-drive light blinking like crazy?? I think something is goi <DISCONNECTED>
girlfriend Cartoon Clipart; Cartoon
deepakjain
06-08 06:33 PM
My labour cleared in 2009, i guess i need to wait for 10 yrs more !!!, not good , not good at all :eek:
You might get your GC while you are at the retirement home....
You might get your GC while you are at the retirement home....
hairstyles clipart cartoon children.
logiclife
01-30 04:42 PM
Another thing about your situation.
I am assuming your spouse is on H1. If he is having a stable job and GC process in queue, then your dependence on this potential desi employer significantly reduces. That gives you more power to bargain. For everything. Better paycheck and other perks. Most importantly, do negotiate the terms of starting to work. Make it clear to them that you will work ONLY AFTER you have I-797 approval and not before. If you dont negotiate, they would start marketing your resume even before your H4-to-H1 transfer petition reaches the USCIS service center. And you probably dont want to go along with that and work illegally.
Use that independence to your advantage.
If the primary applicant is on H1 and has the GC in pipeline, then the negotiating power significanly reduces. For you, the employer knows that you dont care if you have to go to another desi bodyshop paying better money for the same project and you dont care in worst case if you have to quit and go back on H4.
I am assuming your spouse is on H1. If he is having a stable job and GC process in queue, then your dependence on this potential desi employer significantly reduces. That gives you more power to bargain. For everything. Better paycheck and other perks. Most importantly, do negotiate the terms of starting to work. Make it clear to them that you will work ONLY AFTER you have I-797 approval and not before. If you dont negotiate, they would start marketing your resume even before your H4-to-H1 transfer petition reaches the USCIS service center. And you probably dont want to go along with that and work illegally.
Use that independence to your advantage.
If the primary applicant is on H1 and has the GC in pipeline, then the negotiating power significanly reduces. For you, the employer knows that you dont care if you have to go to another desi bodyshop paying better money for the same project and you dont care in worst case if you have to quit and go back on H4.
masouds
02-16 10:16 PM
If the Africans had just continued to abide by slavery, they would never have gotten their freedom, just because, "it's the American policy."
I hate to break my own promise to shut up on this, and I hate to be your history teacher: African slaves in US didn't become free because they fought with their owners. They became free since President Lincoln decided that slavery had gone on a bit too long.
When european immigrants walked into this continent and started hacking natives, they had firearm, they had the aggression and they had the numbers on their side. Which one of these do you (or we) have?
Let's stop debating this, since this issue isn't going to be resolved here; You either get the next president/congress to abolish this part of immigration law, or ask the courts to force the government to do what you like.
I hate to break my own promise to shut up on this, and I hate to be your history teacher: African slaves in US didn't become free because they fought with their owners. They became free since President Lincoln decided that slavery had gone on a bit too long.
When european immigrants walked into this continent and started hacking natives, they had firearm, they had the aggression and they had the numbers on their side. Which one of these do you (or we) have?
Let's stop debating this, since this issue isn't going to be resolved here; You either get the next president/congress to abolish this part of immigration law, or ask the courts to force the government to do what you like.
HV000
08-15 06:04 PM
Unfortunately, China and ROW EB2 are 2 and 3 years ahead of INDIA EB2!!!
Hopefully, INDIA EB2 and EB3 moves forward in OCT with new allocation.
The DOS method of PIECE MEAL ALLOCATION NEEDS TO CHANGE!!
Hopefully, INDIA EB2 and EB3 moves forward in OCT with new allocation.
The DOS method of PIECE MEAL ALLOCATION NEEDS TO CHANGE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment