Saturday, June 25, 2011

claddagh tattoo design

images Claddagh Tattoo Design For claddagh tattoo design. Tattoo Missing middot; Claddagh
  • Tattoo Missing middot; Claddagh



  • newbee7
    07-09 04:23 PM
    Whenever i say this "Such policies, unless backed by legal basis, are not enforceable" Everybody starts bashing me up...
    So you be ready toooo.

    I would be very happy , if all the H1B guys get EAD , but i cant just give a statement against DOS/USCIS till i am 100% sure.
    Are we 100% SURE that this happened???

    Is there any clause in the law, which lets them do this ,If FBI doesnt give any information for 6 months/1 Year... I dont know , so i will let the court decide.
    In some cases, security clearances required by the F.B.I. were not entirely completed, immigration officials said. The agency approved some applications “when we were certain the process will be completed very shortly,” Mr. Aytes said.

    "not entirely completed" = INCOMPLETE

    I think this should count for 100%.

    http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/06/us/06visa.html?_r=1&hp&oref=slogin





    wallpaper Tattoo Missing middot; Claddagh claddagh tattoo design. A tattoo I designed for a
  • A tattoo I designed for a



  • pani_6
    01-16 05:14 PM
    Its like a mirroe image for many of us..The point it dont sell your soul for GC..its not worth it..there are other things important in life like family and parents and health..plan well..

    In Continuation from above post...

    8:00Am: the last half an hour I was just glaring at my pc & just thinking & not doing any work, I cancelled a vendor meeting at 8:00 as it wasn�t that imp anyway & who know by 9:00 what is gonna happen. Slowly I could see more people coming into office. Each team is slowly gathering in groups & started whispering amongst themselves on what was going on. I could see tension & worry in almost every ones eyes.

    8:15Am: by now I have atleast 15 instant message conversations going on (used internally within office network) with all my friends in other depts. & other offices & every where it is the same commotion. The responses are one liner.. hey, this guy X is out. & responses were like oh no he was such great guy, so this ping pong of instant messages was constantly going across several employees & every minute we hear atleast 2 known persons out of the building. If I could put it in simple way, if I am chatting with some guys & suddenly if that guy stops responding, then it is imperative that he is no longer an employee & it is that bad.

    9:00Am: By now the things were moving more quickly & more rapidly & more people out of building. I don�t know what was the package offered while laying off & I wasn�t even interested to think about it. Every time any manager walks by me or my aisle , my heart stops for few seconds & thinking not me please. I could not take it anymore , it�s been two hours & not knowing if & when will your turn come is really killing. I called my wife & informed about whats going & told her that if I come to house today by noon or early than regular, then it�s over as I have to handover the office crackberry & I don�t carry my personal cell. Don�t know what my wife was going on since then. & she started calling me every 10 min checking to see if I answer.

    9Am-12 PM: This has been going on from past 5 hours & yes I was still not called & someone said that after 12, they are going to stop & it�s over. Every hour passing by I was getting relieved & looking at the watch constantly did not help but it was relief though to hear that it�s going to end at 12.
    PS: the above 3 hours felt like 3 years. It�s tough to put it in writing what I was going through inside during this period.

    12PM: Bit relieved & then the commotion stopped & I could see the managers are relieved. Then someone came by & floated another rumour that it is over for today & they are going to do another round tomorrow & I wanted to scream so loud @$^&(^$#%&*(*^^%&*()))_

    1PM: The remaining employees were called upon by their managers & informed that it is over & no more & not even tomorrow or day after . At least we know for few months for sure. What a relief. The first thing I called my wife & told her. For GC holders I don�t know how you guys felt when you received your GC, I felt at that moment I got my citizenship.


    The whole point of explaining my story in detail is this could happen to anyone, & may happen again to me. So prepare for the worst & prioritize the things which are most important, children health, education, money, parents, etc. Things may look rosy now but from what I have learned in past 9 years living here is �If becoming a millionaire from a slumdog is possible in usa then it is also possible that you can be slumdog from millionaire in no time� I can give you many examples but if you want to try it out yourself, then try to live in this country without car insurance & health insurance for one month.

    I got my priorities set now & believe me getting a GC has become my last priority & if you are curious on what was the priority before it was last but one because I had so many imp things to worry than GC. But at the same time I also want to say without a GC & not knowing when & if I will get it is always bothering me somewhere deep inside ( May be this is what I meant by do you have peace of mind?)

    I currently have script in progress & very soon I am planning to make a documentary on immigrant�s struggle in US .provided I have a continuous job & enough savings & funding and that day I will have a real �peace of mind�.

    And tomorrow the day starts again with a snooze ahwwwww�





    claddagh tattoo design. claddagh tattoo design for
  • claddagh tattoo design for



  • TexDBoy
    09-10 01:20 PM
    I just see the eagle ... it should have started already ...





    2011 A tattoo I designed for a claddagh tattoo design. wife, a claddagh tattoo:
  • wife, a claddagh tattoo:



  • srkamath
    07-18 07:07 PM
    My guess
    Best case : 12 months
    Worst care : 4 years

    sachug22,

    I agree with your initial post on this thread. In all likelihood, we will end up with ~ 50k - 55k, EB3s issued this fiscal.
    Last year they issued ~ 6200 EB2-IN, and dates progressed one-year.

    Considering the EB1 spillover plus the FB spillover, we will have ~ 15k - 20k available for EB2 In/CH for use in Aug/Sep08. If the USCIS does its job well, then that should be enough to propel EB2-IN dates forward by two-years April-04.

    I believe a sizeable number of applicants with PD before Jun-06 will get their GCs approved before Sep-30-2008.

    I know my case is stuck in background checks, hopefully it is past 180 days - i have no way of knowing.

    I will be excessively anxious (like most others here) till Aug 1st week, if there is a deluge of approvals - good i'll probably get more anxious.
    If there is only a trickle, i'll forget the whole Aug VB and go back to my plan-A (i.e. forget the GC and get on with living).

    EB2-IN, PD Oct-28-2007



    more...


    claddagh tattoo design. hair Claddagh tattoo claddagh
  • hair Claddagh tattoo claddagh



  • MDix
    03-10 01:37 PM
    This is turning out to be TRUE.

    Past week, I made this comment and some people made fun of it. But, it's turning out to be true. They are now fully focusing on EB3 and I think they will continue to do untill they finish all Eb3. Once they reached last quarter then they will make EB2-I/C current and distribute those spill-over visas across EB. They don't have to make EB3-ROW current to give some spill-over to EB3-I. What ever will be left at the end of quarter will be spilled across EB's.


    I am expecting lot of REDs on this one.

    Thanks,
    MDix

    That is not true, my lawyer who is very influential and he has some good contacts he told me that this year spill-over would be different form last year. I was stupid so didn�t believe him about July 2007, and paying it for now for not having EAD.

    I know this is hard to believe especially if something comes from lawyer.






    Thank's
    MDix





    claddagh tattoo design. Back With Claddagh Design
  • Back With Claddagh Design



  • gcformeornot
    02-03 09:02 PM
    Guru's please check if this employment letter is enough for the above mentioned RFE....


    Dear Sir/Madam

    Re: Employment of Mr. John Doe


    This is to confirm that Mr. John Doe is currently employed in our organization as a Senior Software Engineer at the annual salary of $ x per year.

    Mr. Doe�s compensation package includes medical, dental benefits, sick leave and paid holidays.

    Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

    Sincerely yours,
    adding these additional things salary offered in LC is met....... this will not work. Per my attorney salary offered in LC needs to be without any such things.......



    more...


    claddagh tattoo design. The Claddagh tattoo has a
  • The Claddagh tattoo has a



  • logiclife
    01-30 03:14 PM
    1. Pay H1 costs (including petition and attorney fees)
    2. Pay payroll taxes for my wife from Oct 1, 2007 if she manages to get an H1 but is not able to begin working on a project.
    3. Refund of H1 costs after completing 6 months on project.

    1. Asking employees to pay for H1 costs is not legal. It would be in violations of CFR.

    2. That is also illegal. Employer cannot ask employee to pay for payroll taxes that the employer owes IRS, and too, when you are not even working. It would be an attempt to cover-up the violation of immigration law: Not paying on bench. The only alternative to all that is cancelling her H1 if she cannot find project and if they cannot pay her, but that again would cost money. Damn its too expensive to operate a business legally obeying every friggin law.

    3. If you are paying for H1 (which is really not legal) what would you refund them?

    So whether you want to tell them "Go to hell" depends on how much you want the job and how much bending/breaking of law can you do.





    2010 claddagh tattoo design for claddagh tattoo design. Claddagh Tattoo Design For
  • Claddagh Tattoo Design For



  • singhsa3
    07-13 09:09 AM
    Agree, she is just trying to cash on the momentum and probalby later claim credit if favorable changes are made. But , it should not bother us as it only going to help us and not hurt us.
    This is just a stunt. WHy did she wait allthese days to write this letter. Now when everything falls in place by others efforts, she wants people to think it is because her effort all these things are happening. I hate murthy or your murfhy.



    more...


    claddagh tattoo design. Art claddagh tattoo design
  • Art claddagh tattoo design



  • seahawks
    09-13 02:03 AM
    Tri-State and neighboring states, you can definitely make it to DC easily! What's stopping you? Let's go! Let's make the rally a historic event!!!! TOGETHER WE CAN!!!!

    Tri-State, Tri-cities, Tri-Counties:D
    lets all go to D.C!!!





    hair wife, a claddagh tattoo: claddagh tattoo design. claddagh tattoo designs.
  • claddagh tattoo designs.



  • anilsal
    09-11 04:23 PM
    Have you folks seen this movie?


    Waldenpond,logiclife,pappu,sertasheep,paskal,amitp s,janilsal,jaime,
    vandanaverdia,texanmom,chandu,needhelp,seahawks and the entire IV community Go To Washington.



    more...


    claddagh tattoo design. claddagh tattoo design
  • claddagh tattoo design



  • indigokiwi
    03-04 08:43 AM
    ^^^^^^^^^





    hot hair Claddagh tattoo claddagh claddagh tattoo design. Green claddagh tattoo design
  • Green claddagh tattoo design



  • rajuseattle
    07-15 07:14 PM
    Thakurji,

    Until yesterday you were suggesting your employer asked you to do something which you didnt agree and that forced you to quit him.

    today you are changing your version suggesting you are feeling sorry you quit him earlier...what had made this sudden transformation. Anyways thats personal thing between you and your ex-employer.

    Anyways we are all happy for the Happy end of this story...that your ex-employer is willing to accept you as employee once he gets you GC and he is going to answer RFE.

    I dont think you need any competant attorney now, your ex-employer's attorney should be able to answer the RFE.

    cheer up...!!!



    more...


    house A popular claddagh tattoo claddagh tattoo design. irish claddagh tattoo.
  • irish claddagh tattoo.



  • Sakthisagar
    06-11 11:01 AM
    See below what Anti Immigrants are doing. Each and everyone visits this site should sign what IV have given the link

    The following makes no sense it is utter non-sense.


    COMPANIES LAYING-OFF THOUSANDS OF AMERICAN WORKERS DON�T NEED GUEST WORKERS

    Please Support the Sanders-Grassley Employ America Amendment to the Tax Extenders bill


    Dear Colleague:

    Since the recession started in December of 2007, nearly 8 million Americans have lost their jobs and the unemployment rate has nearly doubled. In total, 15 million Americans are officially unemployed, another 8.8 million Americans are working part-time only because they cannot find a full-time job, and more than one million workers have given up looking for work altogether.

    With the unemployment rate still unacceptably high and millions of people looking for a job, we have a responsibility to ensure that companies do not use temporary visa programs to replace American workers with cheaper labor from overseas.

    Therefore, during the consideration of the American Jobs and Closing Tax Loopholes Act, we will be offering an amendment that would prohibit companies which have announced mass lay-offs over the past year from hiring guest workers, unless they can prove that their overall employment will not be reduced as a result of these lay-offs.

    At a time when millions of Americans are out of work, the notion that we need to import labor from abroad because there are not enough qualified, willing or able American workers in this country rings hollow.

    Recently, some of the very companies that have hired tens of thousands of guest-workers from overseas have announced large scale lay-offs of American workers. The high-tech industry, a major employer of H-1B guest workers, has announced over 330,000 job cuts since 2008. The construction industry, a major employer of H-2B guest-workers, has laid-off 1.9 million workers since December of 2007.

    The American Recovery and Reinvestment Plan, signed into law last February, included a provision to prevent companies receiving assistance through the Troubled Asset Relief Program from replacing laid-off American workers with guest-workers from overseas.

    The Employ America Act expands upon this provision to prevent any company engaged in a mass lay-off of American workers from importing cheaper labor from abroad through temporary guest-worker programs. Those companies that are truly facing labor shortages would not be impacted by this legislation and could continue to obtain employer-sponsored visas. Only companies that are laying-off a large number of Americans would be barred from importing foreign workers through guest worker programs.

    If you would like to co-sponsor this amendment, please have your staff contact Warren Gunnels in Sen. Sanders� office at 8-6358 or Kathy Nuebel Kovarik in Sen. Grassley's office at 4-3744.

    Sincerely





    tattoo Back With Claddagh Design claddagh tattoo design. (Claddagh Tattoo Designs The
  • (Claddagh Tattoo Designs The



  • Macaca
    09-20 08:47 AM
    Look, legal immigration is not just restricted to employment based immigration, it includes family based immigration.

    In addition to family based immigration, legal immigration includes asylum, refugees (with a special category for Iraqi refugees) and may be more!



    more...


    pictures The Claddagh tattoo has a claddagh tattoo design. irish claddagh tattoo designs
  • irish claddagh tattoo designs



  • Green.Tech
    03-03 03:56 PM
    Consider this:
    Even though IV has 25000 "registered" members. There are only 400-500 visitors. The same people visit the site often. The number of visit dramatically increase if there are newsworthy events affecting everyone is happening.
    So the sample size is NOT 25K but around 500, based on the daily visits.

    This of course is not a whole lot but Idea is not be statistically correct but to feed newsworthy information and here are the facts.
    a) 1 MM people in the line for EB green card
    b) All of them highly skilled with at least bachelors
    c) Average income 75K +
    d) Average family size: Slightly more than 2 .
    e) Life Dream : The American Dream
    f) Bottleneck to the life dream : The long ,excruciating backlogs.

    How about another option for people who are going to buy shortly even though their GC approval is far far away?





    dresses Green claddagh tattoo design claddagh tattoo design. Claddagh Tattoo Designs
  • Claddagh Tattoo Designs



  • mheggade
    07-14 12:00 PM
    EB2 dates may be unavailable/ dont move. But it is just for a very short span of time. And after that EB2 dates start moving quickly again. I presume by 2009 october, the EB2 India PD will close to 2008. Any retrogression, if there is, in EB2 will be very mild from now on because of the spillovers.

    Regarding EB3: Every year there had been about 100k approvals in EB3 category, out of around 160K(even though there are 140k visas, there have been approving more because they are using unused family visa numbers) approvals in Employment Based Category. This is because of vertical fall outs of visa numbers. Now they have changed the scenario to horizontal fall outs (spreading across at the same category level( ex. EB2) irrespective of country of chargeability.). So this time it would be around 100K approvals in EB2 category.

    Let us make as much noice as we could because of EB3 retrogression. That doesnt effect EB2 movement. But may make it possible visa numbers increase for EB category by legislation. So we have to support this agitation made by our EB3 friends.


    I could seee all the EB3 folks with PD older than 2006 and EB2 folks with PD older than 2008 will be cleared off in the next two years. I am sure there wont be not more than 1 or 2 years delay between EB2 and EB3 categories in near future.And there are lot of things going to happen for employment based immigratin in the next two years.


    This EB2 movement of 2 and half years is just a first step by DOS.

    vdlrao,

    Can you tell us , Which Crystal ball are you looking in to ?



    more...


    makeup Art claddagh tattoo design claddagh tattoo design. A popular claddagh tattoo
  • A popular claddagh tattoo



  • StuckInTheMuck
    07-28 11:46 AM
    Is this thread going anywhere in particular (that is relevant to IV)?





    girlfriend (Claddagh Tattoo Designs The claddagh tattoo design. Claddagh Tattoo Designs
  • Claddagh Tattoo Designs



  • Legal_In_A_Limbo
    03-10 11:10 AM
    Guys.....if you want to change representation to self in your 485 case, you do not need to file a form G-28......G-28 is for lawyers seeking permission to represent you. You do not need a permission for yourself............all you have to do is send USCIS a letter saying all future correspondence should be done with you and you are representing yourself on this case hereon....follow up after a month after sending the letter to ensure they have changed you as the point of contact on the case........If you are substituting your current lawyer by another one, then you need a new G-28

    coolmanship, can you please share the format of the letter which we need to send to USCIS asking them of taking the attorney of the case?

    I will really appreciate that.





    hairstyles claddagh tattoo design claddagh tattoo design. Tattoo Tribal Art Designs
  • Tattoo Tribal Art Designs



  • pitha
    01-28 09:39 AM
    The original intent of country caps was to prevent one single country from monopolizing the immigration (but this was regular unskilled immigration like family based immigration etc). But when it comes to skill based immigration it is ridiculous to maintain country caps. Everybody including the US government, USCIS and industry know that country caps in skilled category are ridiculous. That is why in H1B they don�t enforce the country caps. Because if they enforce the country caps in H1b the whole H1 program will collapse. I know the difference between h1 and green cards but when you bring people into US on H1 without country caps they should not enforce country caps on H1 to green cards skilled category. The people who are oppose immigration are using this(the country cap or rather quota) as an excuse to make things worse for immigrantion.





    mpadapa
    09-26 11:39 AM
    I just got a call from Eilene Zimmerman regarding the article and she promised me that she is working on fixing the error soon





    Jaime
    09-10 12:37 PM
    You have been stuck in the Labor backlog centers or name check for years - It's not our fault that USCIS is a totally broken agency and the immigration process discriminatory and arcane. We contribute billions to the economy and love the U.S. The least we can ask for is for a fair immigration process (let alone a good one) just plain old FAIR will do!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment