abd
09-23 09:47 AM
Just when i was wondering that we will have to wait till OCt 1 when new visa are avialable... I saw your message... If i was you i will wait too for next 5/6 days you have till oct to respond.
Does that mean there is still hope that we may see some activity on the cases who have responsed to RFEs or we have to wait till OCt 1 Chewing our nails?
Does that mean there is still hope that we may see some activity on the cases who have responsed to RFEs or we have to wait till OCt 1 Chewing our nails?
wallpaper chris hemsworth thor shirtless_07. black hairstyles pics.
RNGC
09-20 07:49 PM
Whilst in general a name change does sound like a good idea, we have spent a lot of time and money making sure that Immigration Voice as an organization is known.
It makes no sense to through that away
I am in no way trying to argue....I understand that "ImmigrationVoice" is now known very well ....by changing it to "LegalImmigrationVoice" we are not doing a whole lot of change, just adding a "Legal" in front.....we should maintain the same logo, so our identity will not change!
Just imagine you have no idea what IV is, you just come across the word "ImmigrationVoice" - how does it sound to you ? For me it sounds like we are just a pro-immigration group......No way it sounds like a Legal Immigration group....
Here in US large companies change names...so its not too late......adding a word "Legal", "Highly skilled" etc will go a long way for our future generations......
Just my $0.02
It makes no sense to through that away
I am in no way trying to argue....I understand that "ImmigrationVoice" is now known very well ....by changing it to "LegalImmigrationVoice" we are not doing a whole lot of change, just adding a "Legal" in front.....we should maintain the same logo, so our identity will not change!
Just imagine you have no idea what IV is, you just come across the word "ImmigrationVoice" - how does it sound to you ? For me it sounds like we are just a pro-immigration group......No way it sounds like a Legal Immigration group....
Here in US large companies change names...so its not too late......adding a word "Legal", "Highly skilled" etc will go a long way for our future generations......
Just my $0.02
needhelp!
11-14 01:34 PM
Couple of days back I got the receipt. I'll post the number soon.
Number of members participating in this is too few. We can rest assured there will be no "updates" from IV core if we don't act.
Only few members have posted about getting the receipt:
NRC2008063282
Nrc2008063641
Nrc2008063622
Nrc2008063600
NRC 2008 063585
Openarms
nc14
nirenjoshi
Nrc2008064184
Nrc2008064195
Nrc2008063524
NRC2008064127
shankar_thanu
Madhuri
Nrc2008064584
Number of members participating in this is too few. We can rest assured there will be no "updates" from IV core if we don't act.
Only few members have posted about getting the receipt:
NRC2008063282
Nrc2008063641
Nrc2008063622
Nrc2008063600
NRC 2008 063585
Openarms
nc14
nirenjoshi
Nrc2008064184
Nrc2008064195
Nrc2008063524
NRC2008064127
shankar_thanu
Madhuri
Nrc2008064584
2011 chris hemsworth thor shirtless_07. ellie goulding undercut hair.

feedfront
09-22 07:08 PM
Guys,
Today I spent around $300 to start medical exam report. I've to still to do lab work and may need x-ray. I was working with my swollen arm and got this message..
Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production On September 22, 2010 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.
-----
Now I have to wait.. I will skip tomorrow's lab :rolleyes: and talk to my attorney. Confused yet happy
Today I spent around $300 to start medical exam report. I've to still to do lab work and may need x-ray. I was working with my swollen arm and got this message..
Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production On September 22, 2010 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.
-----
Now I have to wait.. I will skip tomorrow's lab :rolleyes: and talk to my attorney. Confused yet happy
more...
ramus
07-02 06:01 PM
Thank you.
Who is next please? We have spend tons of money from last month.. Can we just contribute $100 for last hope. At least we will feel we gave good fight back..
So far most of us have spent about 2 - 3k, lost invaluable time with stress & had sleepless nights.
DOS & USCIS should not be spared. Lets help IV & try our best to sue them. I just contributed $100.00 and will continue to contribute until the suckers are sued.
Who is next please? We have spend tons of money from last month.. Can we just contribute $100 for last hope. At least we will feel we gave good fight back..
So far most of us have spent about 2 - 3k, lost invaluable time with stress & had sleepless nights.
DOS & USCIS should not be spared. Lets help IV & try our best to sue them. I just contributed $100.00 and will continue to contribute until the suckers are sued.
gcisadawg
12-14 11:20 PM
kumar1,
I agree to most of the points you wrote. I believe there is one thing that you missed.
H1B is a dual intent visa that allows a foreigner to work in US and also apply for permanent residency. It was originally intended for American companies to hire people from abroad. But how many American companies hire people directly from abroad? Even if there is some, it would be very very minimal.
Body shoppers are the one who take on the difficult task of interviewing/recruiting/sponsoring/air-lifting the foreigner to USA in addition to preparing the candidate to withstand the rigors of a visa interview.
They give initial accommodation (agreed, a 1BR aptmnt cramped with many ppl), pay on bench ( accepted, not all), place the candidate on a project and get the foreigner US work/cultural experience. After they go through the whole nine yards, these American companies jump in and poach these H1Bs.
Take the body shoppers and glorified body shoppers like TCS, wipro, infy etc out of the equation and you would have sheer wastage of H1B numbers since the American companies will not go abroad to recruit someone who is unfamiliar with US work culture.
That is why congress came up with 20K quota for master degree holders who can be recruited directly by US corporations. In my opinion, US corporations should not complain at all since they were never interested in upholding the true spirit of H1B by recruiting people from abroad directly.
-gcisadawg
I agree to most of the points you wrote. I believe there is one thing that you missed.
H1B is a dual intent visa that allows a foreigner to work in US and also apply for permanent residency. It was originally intended for American companies to hire people from abroad. But how many American companies hire people directly from abroad? Even if there is some, it would be very very minimal.
Body shoppers are the one who take on the difficult task of interviewing/recruiting/sponsoring/air-lifting the foreigner to USA in addition to preparing the candidate to withstand the rigors of a visa interview.
They give initial accommodation (agreed, a 1BR aptmnt cramped with many ppl), pay on bench ( accepted, not all), place the candidate on a project and get the foreigner US work/cultural experience. After they go through the whole nine yards, these American companies jump in and poach these H1Bs.
Take the body shoppers and glorified body shoppers like TCS, wipro, infy etc out of the equation and you would have sheer wastage of H1B numbers since the American companies will not go abroad to recruit someone who is unfamiliar with US work culture.
That is why congress came up with 20K quota for master degree holders who can be recruited directly by US corporations. In my opinion, US corporations should not complain at all since they were never interested in upholding the true spirit of H1B by recruiting people from abroad directly.
-gcisadawg
more...
immigrant2007
09-10 12:42 PM
I thinkThis year will be good for EB3.
With 700 per queter going to EB2I and EB2C, this means that EB2I will go only upto few months by Jul-2011 before the spill kicks IN.
Once the spill over kicks in EB2 will move by atmost Jul-2007 (as there are won't be any 485 filed for India / China post 2007. Even if they are it is unlikely that they will be processed in 1 or 2 months). So I expect EB3 to use most of the spill over this year.
CATCH: IF USCIS allows filing of 485 for POST 2007 FIASCO then the above doesn't hold true.
With 700 per queter going to EB2I and EB2C, this means that EB2I will go only upto few months by Jul-2011 before the spill kicks IN.
Once the spill over kicks in EB2 will move by atmost Jul-2007 (as there are won't be any 485 filed for India / China post 2007. Even if they are it is unlikely that they will be processed in 1 or 2 months). So I expect EB3 to use most of the spill over this year.
CATCH: IF USCIS allows filing of 485 for POST 2007 FIASCO then the above doesn't hold true.
2010 chris hemsworth thor shirtless_07. 99 honda. Pictures of 99 Honda;
shivaz90
07-13 01:01 PM
Please come out of the caves - people.
I did not want to be hard on people who have a different opinion - its the level of frustration when educated professionals like you and me are still debating about someone's intentions - when ultimately each of these help in our goal.
Take our freedom struggle for example - Netaji fought the Brits in his won way, Gandhi fought the english in his own way , so did hundreds of other fighters - did we cast doubt on thier intentions ( actually yes - some people do cast doubt on each of the freedom fighters intentions!). It actually helped that the Brits faced enormous pressure from different sides and had to leave the country. May be its an extreme example - but in the case of Murthy's message - why are we to think that her intentions are really cheap publicity and even if it is - what is it going to buy her? Bharath Ratna or some more additional clients? I am sure she's not going to get the former - but the latter, she's well within her rights to publicize if it meant to get her few more clients.
I did not want to be hard on people who have a different opinion - its the level of frustration when educated professionals like you and me are still debating about someone's intentions - when ultimately each of these help in our goal.
Take our freedom struggle for example - Netaji fought the Brits in his won way, Gandhi fought the english in his own way , so did hundreds of other fighters - did we cast doubt on thier intentions ( actually yes - some people do cast doubt on each of the freedom fighters intentions!). It actually helped that the Brits faced enormous pressure from different sides and had to leave the country. May be its an extreme example - but in the case of Murthy's message - why are we to think that her intentions are really cheap publicity and even if it is - what is it going to buy her? Bharath Ratna or some more additional clients? I am sure she's not going to get the former - but the latter, she's well within her rights to publicize if it meant to get her few more clients.
more...
ghost
08-12 07:30 AM
I feel frustrated at some peoples' unwillingness to admit that EB3 needs IV's help now more than ever. They are saying that nothing much can be done for EB3, as INS merely corrected its wrong interpretation in visa allocation
But, if we are all willing to put our hearts and minds to it we can surely come up with new ideas that will help our cause. Surely, laws are written so that justice can happen. So if justice is not happening, the law would have some answer, somewhere.
Let me put forward my idea.
The INA language says that until EB2 is not current, there will be no spillover to EB3. Agreed. But I would contend that this statement is on a year to year basis. That is, if in the year 2002 (for example) all EB2 has been satisfied, then the spillovers should go to year 2002 EB3.
Is this something IV can point out and fight for? Can EB3 members put their money and efforts in this direction? Let me know if this sounds worthwhile
Unsolicited advice - Let's put a small amount as a deposit before we begin these efforts - 6 USD per week for 6 months (signing up for 25 USD per month for 6 months)...I did it and took me 5 minutes, now I am more dedicated to this effort than ever before and am sure that this dedication will have a positive impact on our future efforts...thanks for reading!
But, if we are all willing to put our hearts and minds to it we can surely come up with new ideas that will help our cause. Surely, laws are written so that justice can happen. So if justice is not happening, the law would have some answer, somewhere.
Let me put forward my idea.
The INA language says that until EB2 is not current, there will be no spillover to EB3. Agreed. But I would contend that this statement is on a year to year basis. That is, if in the year 2002 (for example) all EB2 has been satisfied, then the spillovers should go to year 2002 EB3.
Is this something IV can point out and fight for? Can EB3 members put their money and efforts in this direction? Let me know if this sounds worthwhile
Unsolicited advice - Let's put a small amount as a deposit before we begin these efforts - 6 USD per week for 6 months (signing up for 25 USD per month for 6 months)...I did it and took me 5 minutes, now I am more dedicated to this effort than ever before and am sure that this dedication will have a positive impact on our future efforts...thanks for reading!
hair chris hemsworth thor shirtless_07. lionel messi girlfriend bikini.
inskrish
04-10 09:36 AM
Buying a hose is not substantial investment. It may cost $20 to $50 based on the length you need
:)
:)
more...
northstar
04-09 05:10 PM
there we go again..... becoz visa bulletin dates did no move.... all of a sudden it means uscis/dos is not doing their job?..... get a grip of u'r self.....
my date if 7th feb-05 & its just days away for over an year.... but i know that blaming uscis/dos won't do a shit for anyone..... becoz that's not where the problem is..... now don't throw bullshit at me.... saying uscis is not efficient blah blah blah..... if uscis is allocating 140K gc per year, that's good enough...... becoz its a wrong goal to setup 100% efficiency with uscis..... we all don't work with our employer 100% becoz we spend time scanning the web..... y do we expect uscis to work 100%....... for me uscis is doing their job if they allocate 140k gc per year...... period..... now stop this non-sense of blaming uscis/dos becoz that sets a wrong target..... the blame/fault for vb and backlog lies with the congress..... the least we can do is identify the source of the problem...... we do people here keep beating down on uscis & dos...... y r we do dumb.....
and all these questions is totally a waste of time...... in the end lets say u get 100% efficiency, what will it get u..... 7 more green cards for a backlog of 1 million..... how stupid is it to get totally blinded by this misguided meaningless talk for 7 visas for a million headless chickens.....
lets continue talking about uscis/dos..... who is next...:mad:
You don't like members blaming CIS, could have said in one line
my date if 7th feb-05 & its just days away for over an year.... but i know that blaming uscis/dos won't do a shit for anyone..... becoz that's not where the problem is..... now don't throw bullshit at me.... saying uscis is not efficient blah blah blah..... if uscis is allocating 140K gc per year, that's good enough...... becoz its a wrong goal to setup 100% efficiency with uscis..... we all don't work with our employer 100% becoz we spend time scanning the web..... y do we expect uscis to work 100%....... for me uscis is doing their job if they allocate 140k gc per year...... period..... now stop this non-sense of blaming uscis/dos becoz that sets a wrong target..... the blame/fault for vb and backlog lies with the congress..... the least we can do is identify the source of the problem...... we do people here keep beating down on uscis & dos...... y r we do dumb.....
and all these questions is totally a waste of time...... in the end lets say u get 100% efficiency, what will it get u..... 7 more green cards for a backlog of 1 million..... how stupid is it to get totally blinded by this misguided meaningless talk for 7 visas for a million headless chickens.....
lets continue talking about uscis/dos..... who is next...:mad:
You don't like members blaming CIS, could have said in one line
hot chris hemsworth thor shirtless_07. jennifer morrison boyfriend. fugitive
GCapplicant
08-17 04:56 PM
When will EB3 get its quota then How long we have to wait?I hope we dont get stranded in all this mess..
more...
house chris hemsworth thor shirtless_07. 80s makeup. or 80s makeup
rockstart
03-14 11:34 AM
EAD renewal delays will be on of the single issue on which I would defer AC-21 till I can find some one willing for an H1 transfer.
tattoo chris hemsworth thor shirtless_07. chibi wallpaper. apr team chibi wallpaper
obviously
07-13 10:17 AM
Permit me to call out the grossly misguided emotions I've seen in this thread.
We have a co-alum of the DHS Secy sending a detailed, cogent and EASY TO READY letter pleading for our cause and yet we diss her.
Sheela Murthy might be different things to different people. Reality is that she is agent of capitalism JUST AS WE ARE. Then, why take a holier than thou attitude and arbitrarily attribute nefarious intentions to her actions?
This shallowness illustrates the deep void in vision and a decidedly insular world view.
I would urge IV members to THANK Sheela Murthy for her cogent articulation of the human impact of this disastrous situation and ask her to continue to support the cause through various means.
And by the way, I am NOT a client and that should make no difference in the quest for objective realization that there are shared interests at play.
However, I AM a trained negotiator and conflict mediator (apart from being a co-author of a mediation model) and hence from that perspective would aver that such realization of shared gains are what ADD VALUE to a discussion.
Cheers!
We have a co-alum of the DHS Secy sending a detailed, cogent and EASY TO READY letter pleading for our cause and yet we diss her.
Sheela Murthy might be different things to different people. Reality is that she is agent of capitalism JUST AS WE ARE. Then, why take a holier than thou attitude and arbitrarily attribute nefarious intentions to her actions?
This shallowness illustrates the deep void in vision and a decidedly insular world view.
I would urge IV members to THANK Sheela Murthy for her cogent articulation of the human impact of this disastrous situation and ask her to continue to support the cause through various means.
And by the way, I am NOT a client and that should make no difference in the quest for objective realization that there are shared interests at play.
However, I AM a trained negotiator and conflict mediator (apart from being a co-author of a mediation model) and hence from that perspective would aver that such realization of shared gains are what ADD VALUE to a discussion.
Cheers!
more...
pictures baby feet tattoo. aby foot
thirdworldman
03-12 11:01 AM
Haha, I didn't think anyone would actually pick up on that, Pink. Oh, well. Anyway, thanks for the comments and votes. I think everyone did a great job. Eilsoe, awesome wireframe.
dresses chris hemsworth thor shirtless_07. chibi wallpaper.
pappu
12-14 10:54 PM
Except for myself and Rajeev, no one joined the conference call tonight. C'mmon guys, we need some action here. We all ought to participate in these calls. Writing emails, coming and posting I am in is not going to help. We have to take actions here. I will set up a conference call on another day next week and please make sure you all attend.
Thanks,
Varsha
Thank you for organizing the conference call. It is sad to know that only one another member attended the call. All if we do not participate actively in the state chapter activities we will only be hurting our chances for the bill next year. It is every easy to write long posts and several posts on the IV forum about ideas and thoughts but all this does not really help. What helps is the real work -- Meeting lawmakers. Forum is just a tool for us to communicate and share views. Pls all actively take part in chapter activities and attend the next conference call.
Thanks,
Varsha
Thank you for organizing the conference call. It is sad to know that only one another member attended the call. All if we do not participate actively in the state chapter activities we will only be hurting our chances for the bill next year. It is every easy to write long posts and several posts on the IV forum about ideas and thoughts but all this does not really help. What helps is the real work -- Meeting lawmakers. Forum is just a tool for us to communicate and share views. Pls all actively take part in chapter activities and attend the next conference call.
more...
makeup chris hemsworth thor shirtless_07. map of world war 2 allies and axis. the
alex99
10-25 11:19 AM
Please participate in EB3 Poll
girlfriend chris hemsworth thor shirtless_07. map of world war 2 allies and axis.
ItIsNotFunny
10-17 02:38 PM
What did we achieve? Didn't come out with common agenda!
hairstyles chris hemsworth thor shirtless_07. primary school clipart.

pitha
10-20 12:24 AM
nojoke dont get emotional. we have no bone to pick with either obama or mcccain. We are talking about who is better for eb immigrants, so either you talk about what obama can offer or has offered to eb immigrants, unfortunately you cannot because obama is anti eb immigrants, so you are spewing the democratic talking points here and changing the topic. This is not a political site please dont bring politics here and concentrate on eb policies of the candidates.
Just like how you blindly think green card is the only thing that matters in this world. McCain lies, runs slimy sleazy adds that tell what kind of person he is. He doesn't have the depth of knowledge that Obama has nor does he have moral values. Time for you to wake up. Go Obama
Just like how you blindly think green card is the only thing that matters in this world. McCain lies, runs slimy sleazy adds that tell what kind of person he is. He doesn't have the depth of knowledge that Obama has nor does he have moral values. Time for you to wake up. Go Obama
dummgelauft
05-29 10:25 AM
I Wish the border patrol was doing its job more efficiently and doing more searches not less. This way !@#$% illegals would be kicked out and our immigration process wouldnt be held hostage by them.
I live near the Mexican border. There are border check points everywhere when you leave the city. They will stop you, ask you your status. First time I didnt have my passport or anything. He checked my drivers license and politely reminded me about the requirement to carry immigration documents. Since then, I always carry a copy of passport and H1B and have never had any problems.
I hate it when people cry and feel like they are being persecuted when asked to follow the law.
Exactly my thoughts too. How difficult is it to have a copy of your visa, passport and I-94 in each of your vehicles..!!
If you are using EAD, even better, carry the darned EAD card in your pocket...
I agree, they need to step this effort up and get these bloody illegals out. For years now, they have held the entire immigration system in a limbo.
I am from a border state in India too. The entire border is fenced with 15 feet high razor wire fence and there are BSF personnel who watch it like a hawk. If anyone tries touching that fence, much less sneak in, they will shoot him between your eyes.
The Mexican border needs to be handed over to the US army or the National Guard.
I live near the Mexican border. There are border check points everywhere when you leave the city. They will stop you, ask you your status. First time I didnt have my passport or anything. He checked my drivers license and politely reminded me about the requirement to carry immigration documents. Since then, I always carry a copy of passport and H1B and have never had any problems.
I hate it when people cry and feel like they are being persecuted when asked to follow the law.
Exactly my thoughts too. How difficult is it to have a copy of your visa, passport and I-94 in each of your vehicles..!!
If you are using EAD, even better, carry the darned EAD card in your pocket...
I agree, they need to step this effort up and get these bloody illegals out. For years now, they have held the entire immigration system in a limbo.
I am from a border state in India too. The entire border is fenced with 15 feet high razor wire fence and there are BSF personnel who watch it like a hawk. If anyone tries touching that fence, much less sneak in, they will shoot him between your eyes.
The Mexican border needs to be handed over to the US army or the National Guard.
Legal
07-13 10:35 AM
#67 Today, 09:28 AM
alterego
Senior Member Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 460
Keep in mind two things. Many, quite possibly most of the July VB fiasco filed 485s have not been processed yet, Eb2 or EB3 India. There have been more recently (in the past couple of months) but still not most.
When a few IV members predicted the rapid movment of EB2 -I, they were dismissed as naive, and fantasizing. Yet, here we are with the EB-2-I PD current for June 2006. Lately, I'm having more faith in the philosophical statement -"The truth is unknowable". :) and having less and less faith on the speculations/ predictions of most IV members.
Are you sure about your above statement? My interpretation is since the processing date for 485s at the Nebraska service center is July 27th 2007, all the 485S received before that date have been processed, and are waiting only for visa number assignment.
I would like to fantasize next fee weeks my assumption is correct:). My PD is EB2-I feb 2006, RD July 2nd 2007.
alterego
Senior Member Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 460
Keep in mind two things. Many, quite possibly most of the July VB fiasco filed 485s have not been processed yet, Eb2 or EB3 India. There have been more recently (in the past couple of months) but still not most.
When a few IV members predicted the rapid movment of EB2 -I, they were dismissed as naive, and fantasizing. Yet, here we are with the EB-2-I PD current for June 2006. Lately, I'm having more faith in the philosophical statement -"The truth is unknowable". :) and having less and less faith on the speculations/ predictions of most IV members.
Are you sure about your above statement? My interpretation is since the processing date for 485s at the Nebraska service center is July 27th 2007, all the 485S received before that date have been processed, and are waiting only for visa number assignment.
I would like to fantasize next fee weeks my assumption is correct:). My PD is EB2-I feb 2006, RD July 2nd 2007.
No comments:
Post a Comment