harivenkat
05-11 01:11 PM
talking about backlogs
wallpaper cartoon fat guy dancing.
amits
02-04 04:58 PM
I am in Phoenix/Tempe area.
thepaew
12-14 09:23 AM
Hi
The most common RFEs are w.r.t.:
1. Ability to Pay
2. Qualifications
I've received RFEs for my picture not conforming to their quality standards. It could also be that a document was missing. Do not stress out. It could be something minor.
Best of Luck
I just received a USCIS automated e-mail indicating an RFE has been issued with regard to my pending I-140 (pending since January 16, 2007, at NSC)...have yet to receive the actual RFE letter. My AP application has been pending since August 1, 2007, also at NSC. Can this RFE delay processing of my AP? I need to travel this month and had also sent a fax to USCIS requesting expediting the I-131. Please let me know what you think, as I am very worried! What could the RFE be in regards to? I work for a university, have a 4 year degree (obtained in the US, along with an MBA), and ability to pay should not be an issue. No experience required!
Thanks!
I-485/I-765 filed July 6, 2007 - EB3
I-765 approved Sept. 11, 2007
I-131 filed Aug. 1 2007 & pending
FP completed Dec. 04, 2007
The most common RFEs are w.r.t.:
1. Ability to Pay
2. Qualifications
I've received RFEs for my picture not conforming to their quality standards. It could also be that a document was missing. Do not stress out. It could be something minor.
Best of Luck
I just received a USCIS automated e-mail indicating an RFE has been issued with regard to my pending I-140 (pending since January 16, 2007, at NSC)...have yet to receive the actual RFE letter. My AP application has been pending since August 1, 2007, also at NSC. Can this RFE delay processing of my AP? I need to travel this month and had also sent a fax to USCIS requesting expediting the I-131. Please let me know what you think, as I am very worried! What could the RFE be in regards to? I work for a university, have a 4 year degree (obtained in the US, along with an MBA), and ability to pay should not be an issue. No experience required!
Thanks!
I-485/I-765 filed July 6, 2007 - EB3
I-765 approved Sept. 11, 2007
I-131 filed Aug. 1 2007 & pending
FP completed Dec. 04, 2007
2011 cartoon fat guy dancing. stock
Harivinder
04-12 06:54 PM
Nice thoughts Harvinder,
But this exactly what we tried to do through the recent campaign on admin fixes..
Hi singhsa3,
Campaign on admin fixes was targeted towards White house and USCIS. I am talking about putting our point in from of big Software industries and them approaching Congress.
But this exactly what we tried to do through the recent campaign on admin fixes..
Hi singhsa3,
Campaign on admin fixes was targeted towards White house and USCIS. I am talking about putting our point in from of big Software industries and them approaching Congress.
more...
Roger Binny
08-11 06:48 AM
Answers in bold...
Gurus,
A very close friend of mine has filed EB3-I 485 with Sep 2003 PD. The job, at present, requires EB2 level qualifications, however, the employer is not too keen on sponsoring a change to EB2.
So, what options do we have ?
a) when is EB3-I Sep 2003 PD likely to be come current? 12m? 18m from now?
- As usual no one knows
b) can AC21 approach be used to port this to a EB2 category ?
- Can you be more elaborate on this
c) can his spouse separately file for EB2-I PERM, I140 and file for 485?
(I am assuming that EB2-I will be current approximately around this time next year).
- If he/she is working and qualifies for EB2-I, certainly one can apply during the I-485 stage i guess one can go for a cross charge-ability (not sure of the word) but yes i have seen posts where one can use the spouse's 485 priority dates.
Thanks.
Gurus,
A very close friend of mine has filed EB3-I 485 with Sep 2003 PD. The job, at present, requires EB2 level qualifications, however, the employer is not too keen on sponsoring a change to EB2.
So, what options do we have ?
a) when is EB3-I Sep 2003 PD likely to be come current? 12m? 18m from now?
- As usual no one knows
b) can AC21 approach be used to port this to a EB2 category ?
- Can you be more elaborate on this
c) can his spouse separately file for EB2-I PERM, I140 and file for 485?
(I am assuming that EB2-I will be current approximately around this time next year).
- If he/she is working and qualifies for EB2-I, certainly one can apply during the I-485 stage i guess one can go for a cross charge-ability (not sure of the word) but yes i have seen posts where one can use the spouse's 485 priority dates.
Thanks.
Jaime
08-06 02:16 PM
On the money, perfectly described. good choice of words.
Agreed, perfect response. At least some Senators are talking about this. Let us be optimistic and stay on it!
Agreed, perfect response. At least some Senators are talking about this. Let us be optimistic and stay on it!
more...
kk_kk
02-04 09:44 AM
My wife was allowed to travel on BA when she went from US to India. But when we were returning to US, the ticketing agent in India would not issue bording pass because Canadian PR can only be used if you are travelling to Canada and NOT to USA. The ticketing manager even called someone in London Airport to get the confirmation and after that they just denied my request even after showing the document that says Canada PR issues after Apr 2005 does not require transit visa.
I would say, get the visa to be on the safeside so that there will not be any troubles in the last minute.
I would say, get the visa to be on the safeside so that there will not be any troubles in the last minute.
2010 fat man dancing. cartoon fat
pboy
03-25 02:13 PM
I went to Chennai and Hyderabad thru Dubai in last 2 years. I felt it was really nice. No transit visa stuff. Good veggie food, lot of entertainment and good service. A bit costly compared to other airlines. On overall good experience and no regrets for higher price
more...
peer123
04-04 01:05 PM
bumping again... my apologies...
hair cartoon fat guy dancing.
bluekayal
06-22 05:41 AM
I know of cases where AOS person got laid off and tool unemployment. Remember, GC is for the future. So a letter from a future employer...or being employed as GC is being approved will help. My 2 cents...but check.
if your EAD is based on YOUR I-140, then I dont think you have a valid status. During AOS, you need to have a job in the same category the EAD is valid for, unless you are the dependent.
In AOS, you cannot apply for unemployment benefit as it will trigger an USCIS audit.
By US law, if you are unemployed and are PRESENT in the US, you are entitled to umemployment benefit as you paid into the system.
By law again, if you are in non-immigrant status (AOS is considered non-immigrant until you get the green card), and you lose your job, you have to leave the country or you will start accuring illegal stay.
Check with your lawyer before you do anything.
if your EAD is based on YOUR I-140, then I dont think you have a valid status. During AOS, you need to have a job in the same category the EAD is valid for, unless you are the dependent.
In AOS, you cannot apply for unemployment benefit as it will trigger an USCIS audit.
By US law, if you are unemployed and are PRESENT in the US, you are entitled to umemployment benefit as you paid into the system.
By law again, if you are in non-immigrant status (AOS is considered non-immigrant until you get the green card), and you lose your job, you have to leave the country or you will start accuring illegal stay.
Check with your lawyer before you do anything.
more...
Asian
12-07 01:15 PM
When does the H-1 B fiscal year start? Is it April? So for example, people apply in April 2007 for the 2007 fiscal year and start working from April 2007?
In this case of transfer from non profit to for profit, is the priority date portable after I-140 approval?
This is a different question. Is the government job also regarded as cap exempt non profit?
Thank you very much for your help! Our immigration gods bless you!
Best,
Sure enough. You need to have h1b visa #s available to transfer from non-profit to profit org. I am in the same boat and you will have to wait till next year's quota. As said, you may transfer between non-profit orgs as many times you like in 6 years. Sorry.
In this case of transfer from non profit to for profit, is the priority date portable after I-140 approval?
This is a different question. Is the government job also regarded as cap exempt non profit?
Thank you very much for your help! Our immigration gods bless you!
Best,
Sure enough. You need to have h1b visa #s available to transfer from non-profit to profit org. I am in the same boat and you will have to wait till next year's quota. As said, you may transfer between non-profit orgs as many times you like in 6 years. Sorry.
hot cartoon fat guy dancing.
satishku_2000
10-05 07:03 PM
"How big of a risk would it be to file on EB2? If they reject me for EB2, would it hurt my chances on applying again on EB3? How much time would I lose in case of a rejection?"
Your PD being what it is ..I dont think it really matters in terms of time whether its EB2 or EB3. Honestly I think the best bet is to have an approved 140 ASAP.
Your date becoming current anytime without congressional action is very rare. But Lets assume there is a congressional action and you have a problem with your 140 .. your petition cannot be approved even though your date becomes current. Another important thing to consider is A2P at 140 stage, it depends on your company's size , profitability ...
One can present a contradictory argument much more eloquently too.
You have to keep in my mind that "there is no premium processing available for 140 now".
Convetional wisdom of my attorney is that dont attract unnecessary scrutiny, so far he has been proven right in my case ....
Good luck with your journey .. you have a pretty long road ahead of ya
Your PD being what it is ..I dont think it really matters in terms of time whether its EB2 or EB3. Honestly I think the best bet is to have an approved 140 ASAP.
Your date becoming current anytime without congressional action is very rare. But Lets assume there is a congressional action and you have a problem with your 140 .. your petition cannot be approved even though your date becomes current. Another important thing to consider is A2P at 140 stage, it depends on your company's size , profitability ...
One can present a contradictory argument much more eloquently too.
You have to keep in my mind that "there is no premium processing available for 140 now".
Convetional wisdom of my attorney is that dont attract unnecessary scrutiny, so far he has been proven right in my case ....
Good luck with your journey .. you have a pretty long road ahead of ya
more...
house cartoon fat guy dancing.
av2307
09-03 03:18 PM
By the way - harrdr , I'm exactly in the same situation - PD May '08 , I-140 approved and i have a very enticing full time offer from a Major financial firm. But i don't want to jeopardize my chances to get a GC in the next couple of yrs ( given that EB2 dates have moved forward substantially last month).
Please keep me in loop in case you find anything else about the situation. I'll do the same.
TIA
-A
Please keep me in loop in case you find anything else about the situation. I'll do the same.
TIA
-A
tattoo cartoon fat guy dancing.
eb2_mumbai
10-20 09:35 PM
First of all I am not going to judge you by your actions because I do not know the full story of why you did it.
Now coming back to your question. There are few things you need to do.
1) Talk to a reputed immigration attorney. Take consulting time and tell them the whole story honestly they are the best people to guide you
2) As far as I can tell you out of status triggers a bar of 10 years on immigration to US. Perhaps if your wife can least get out of country and come back (re-enter) into the country on a valid visa then after admission perhaps you can take advantage of 245 (k) clause that counts OOS from last lawful admission for GC processin, but there is a chance that she might be denied entry if CBP officer can see her OOS in the system for some reason.
My advice is what ever you do make sure you consult an attorney and not some friend or some one from a forum. You have already made situation difficult do not make it any worse.
Now coming back to your question. There are few things you need to do.
1) Talk to a reputed immigration attorney. Take consulting time and tell them the whole story honestly they are the best people to guide you
2) As far as I can tell you out of status triggers a bar of 10 years on immigration to US. Perhaps if your wife can least get out of country and come back (re-enter) into the country on a valid visa then after admission perhaps you can take advantage of 245 (k) clause that counts OOS from last lawful admission for GC processin, but there is a chance that she might be denied entry if CBP officer can see her OOS in the system for some reason.
My advice is what ever you do make sure you consult an attorney and not some friend or some one from a forum. You have already made situation difficult do not make it any worse.
more...
pictures tattoo cartoon fat guy
dealsnet
12-28 02:27 PM
We are watching the processing date from Dec. 14 till yesterday. We did call them. You can see my thread for this matter. They talk about Nov. Date till recently. All of a sudden they come up with this with old date. see the link
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16229 (http://http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16229)
Why did u give a negative marking for that?
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16229 (http://http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16229)
Why did u give a negative marking for that?
dresses cartoon fat guy dancing.
satyasaich
06-29 09:46 AM
My friend
What else we lose if we stand up the plate to express some legitimate concerns?
Most of the members of this forum (and so many more) have already lost the prime time of their lives because we just followed the path of playing by rules.
Unless some compelling personal reasons, i do not see any thing wrong to raise the voice
---
Yes, once "They" identify "You" the consequences can be severe.:rolleyes:
Beware! Big Brother is watching.
That is the reason I didn't support the US soccer team at World Cup.
US team is so unpopular in Europe :p Given a choice between popularity and doing the right thing, I guess popularity always wins :D
Hilarious! Couldn't resist :o
What else we lose if we stand up the plate to express some legitimate concerns?
Most of the members of this forum (and so many more) have already lost the prime time of their lives because we just followed the path of playing by rules.
Unless some compelling personal reasons, i do not see any thing wrong to raise the voice
---
Yes, once "They" identify "You" the consequences can be severe.:rolleyes:
Beware! Big Brother is watching.
That is the reason I didn't support the US soccer team at World Cup.
US team is so unpopular in Europe :p Given a choice between popularity and doing the right thing, I guess popularity always wins :D
Hilarious! Couldn't resist :o
more...
makeup cartoon fat guy dancing.
VisaExpert
08-18 04:53 PM
The above blog doesn't have up to date information. I had my visa appointment last month and it went very smooth. I felt confident too not only about the interview but also about the surroundings......thanks to the blog below.
H1B Visa Stamping Tijuana, Mx (http://www.tijuanah1b.blogspot.com)
H1B Visa Stamping Tijuana, Mx (http://www.tijuanah1b.blogspot.com)
girlfriend cartoon fat guy dancing.

jsb
03-25 03:47 PM
Give us some relief during the period of recession and make some rules for H1B guys to stay legal and claim unemployment benifits
1. Allow H1B holders to stay unemployed but legal during this time of recession. They should be allowed unemployment insurance for the amount of money they contributed during the years of their work.
2. Don't send RFE to those in EAD during the this time of recession.
I don't know if these points are written as a joke. Technically H1B's are guest workers. If there is no work, they need not be here. "...Don't send RFE to those on EAD...", seems to tell don't do your job of checking whatever you are supposed to check before admitting a new immigrant.
Best thing is do nothing, just wait and hope for the best. Any actions are not likely to favour immigration or speedup GC granting, as these are not favoured in difficult economic times.
1. Allow H1B holders to stay unemployed but legal during this time of recession. They should be allowed unemployment insurance for the amount of money they contributed during the years of their work.
2. Don't send RFE to those in EAD during the this time of recession.
I don't know if these points are written as a joke. Technically H1B's are guest workers. If there is no work, they need not be here. "...Don't send RFE to those on EAD...", seems to tell don't do your job of checking whatever you are supposed to check before admitting a new immigrant.
Best thing is do nothing, just wait and hope for the best. Any actions are not likely to favour immigration or speedup GC granting, as these are not favoured in difficult economic times.
hairstyles Cartoon Fat Man Running And
rameshvaid
05-27 04:57 PM
I showed my 485 Receipt notice as evidence and renewed my licence. You don't have to always produce EAD (then every 2 year you have to renew the licence).
If your 485 is pending for long, You can contact USCIS over phone and create service request. USCIS will send you a letter saying that your case is pending because of so and so reason. You can take that along with you, if the BMV is asking why your 485 is pending for long.
Pls. reply to my PM, I sent you earlier.
Thanks..
RV
If your 485 is pending for long, You can contact USCIS over phone and create service request. USCIS will send you a letter saying that your case is pending because of so and so reason. You can take that along with you, if the BMV is asking why your 485 is pending for long.
Pls. reply to my PM, I sent you earlier.
Thanks..
RV
gsrknth
08-26 03:31 PM
Congrats Dude.
go_guy123
04-30 03:42 AM
Yes getting her here on an F1 Visa is your best option. You can hv the wedding in India but she shd not disclose abt her wedding and shd cm here on her maiden name and after afew months you can hv a registered marriage here. That is what my cousin did and they flew together to US.
This is totaly wrong. In fact if at a later stage this is found out (as it will) he/she can lose GC as well on grounds of perjury(false declaration).
This is totaly wrong. In fact if at a later stage this is found out (as it will) he/she can lose GC as well on grounds of perjury(false declaration).
No comments:
Post a Comment