Wednesday, June 15, 2011

bieber cut hair

images ieber cut hair. bieber cut hair. His new hair cut is a lot
  • His new hair cut is a lot



  • gc_coming
    07-18 06:20 PM
    Hi Gurus,
    I filed my 485 application on July 2nd. But my employer/lawyer did not attach the employment verification letter in the package. Is USCIS going to reject my application because of that or they will send an RFE. Please advise..





    wallpaper His new hair cut is a lot bieber cut hair. Justin-Bieber-New-Hair-Cut
  • Justin-Bieber-New-Hair-Cut



  • shukla77
    07-23 10:22 AM
    I have the same problem with my father's passport and I could not fill DS156. Let me know if there is any solution to this issue.





    bieber cut hair. ieber cut hair. justin ieber
  • ieber cut hair. justin ieber



  • neobuddha
    08-28 02:02 PM
    I went through this experience. My I-140 was approved but never received any receipt or approval notice. Finally, my lawyer had to file I-824 (To request further action on an approved application or petition). This is a slow process and it took about 10 months for us to get the duplicate approval. All other request for sending the copy of approval notice etc did not work.

    All the best.

    -NeoBuddha

    Hi,

    My company filed for I-140 around Dec-2007. During first week of Sep-2008 USCIS case status page was showing "I-140 is approved". After that since third week of Sep-2008 case status page is showing "Documents mailed to applicant".

    But neighter my lawyer not my employer had received the approval notice in mail.
    How to obtain the duplicate or copy of this approved I-140? What form need to be submitted? where? and how much time it takes?

    Thanks,





    2011 Justin-Bieber-New-Hair-Cut bieber cut hair. Bieber has shorn his bowl-cut
  • Bieber has shorn his bowl-cut



  • md2003
    11-19 10:53 AM
    Does it required 6 months pay stub (till Dec 29th -- for July 2nd files) or after 180 days we can move to any company whether you have last month pay stub or not. Generally most of the companies hold 15 days amount.



    more...


    bieber cut hair. ieber cut hair. recently cut
  • ieber cut hair. recently cut



  • partha_vus
    02-13 05:19 PM
    Hi,
    My PD Jan 2001( I ported PD - NOT SUBSTITUIE). I filed on July 2, 2007 for 485. I don't see any LUD's. Any guess what might be ahppening with my case.

    thanks,





    bieber cut hair. fans since he cut his hair
  • fans since he cut his hair



  • morchu
    07-26 04:36 AM
    Check the labor laws. Sometimes the 60 days notice requirement maybe voided by law. Also check the exact terminology in the job contract. Binding you to an employment via any kind of contract is not authorized.

    Anyway, even if you send the AC21 letter after this 60 days, it still should be OK. You may not even get an intention to denial letter, because revocation of 140 takes time as well. Even if you get the letter, you can reply to it mentioning your job change, and ac21 invocation, and it should be OK.

    In the worst case scenario, you can always file a new LC and 140 with your new employer and still keep the old priority date (even after revocation of old 140, just keep the copy of old 140 approval letter). That way you will be in same exact state in less than a year (PERM takes around 3....4 months, 140 premiumprocess takes less than 2 weeks, and most probably you may not be too far from current, and can file 485).

    As a whole, my suggestion would be that, don't let a pending green card process stop your career growth. You never know how LONG you might stay in halt state in your career, if you do that, especially because of the whole GC processe's ultimate uncertainty.

    There is always ways out (AC21, newGC process but same priority date etc.)
    And in the worst case it may get a bit delay for your final GC approval. But I tend to think, that is OK when compared with a steady career growth.

    If you tend to stuck with the same employer, in halt state of your career growth, merely because of GC process, in the end, after getting the GC approval, you will realize that it was foolishness and getting GC a bit earlier was not that important.

    Well the above is my personal opinion. Ultimately it is your choice.

    -Morchu


    My question is:
    My I-485 is pending for more than 180 days and I have I-140 approval as well.
    I am planning to change job as soon as possible but I have to give 60 days notice before I resign my Job as per our Employment terms and conditions.

    If they withdraw my approval I-140 status between 60 days, what is going to happen my I-485 Status? Still is valid my I-140 and Can I use Ac 21 as per UCCIS memos.
    �Do I need to send AC 21 first before opting by the New Employer?
    Thank you.



    more...


    bieber cut hair. Did Justin Bieber really cut
  • Did Justin Bieber really cut



  • st4rguitar
    04-14 08:34 PM
    Yeah, that stinks, big time. Just have your HR or attorney contact them every month or 2 months, definitely. MTR/R4R/Appeal, yes, synonymous usage - proper term at the PERM level is "Request for Review."

    is MTR the same thing as Appeal?? so far I haven't heard from the Appeal borad. as I mentioned before the HR Manager sent them a letter at the end of Jan 2008 requesting an update on my appeal but she hasn't heard anything from them. this is really taking forever. all we want them to do is to make a decision, either accept the appeal or deny, so i can move on.





    2010 ieber cut hair. justin ieber bieber cut hair. ieber cut hair.
  • ieber cut hair.



  • InTheMoment
    04-22 11:47 AM
    There is absolutely nothing strange in the RFE that you got, it is as vanilla a RFE as it can get.

    Just mention the duties and the title as they are in your Labor Cert. do not mix the H1-B title/duties with this one.

    That said, there are several resources within the forums where you can get specific info on how to answer these !

    Good luck :)



    more...


    bieber cut hair. divided his newly cut hair
  • divided his newly cut hair



  • ramus
    05-31 04:12 PM
    Great..
    Just post in drive fund thread when you done..
    Thanks,


    Contributed $350 so far. Will contribute another $100 today.





    hair Bieber has shorn his bowl-cut bieber cut hair. justin#39;s new hair cut
  • justin#39;s new hair cut



  • LayoffBlog
    01-27 01:32 PM
    According to Reuters: “A U.S. senator has asked Microsoft Corp about its plans to slash up to 5,000 jobs, urging the world’s biggest software company to preserve the jobs of Americans ahead of foreigners working on visas.““The letter asked Microsoft Chief Executive Steve Ballmer to provide a breakdown of the jobs to be eliminated, and [...]http://stats.wordpress.com/b.gif?host=layoffblog.com&blog=5255291&post=1228&subd=layoffblog&ref=&feed=1

    More... (http://layoffblog.com/2009/01/25/us-senator-asks-microsoft-about-job-cuts-h1b-visas/)



    more...


    bieber cut hair. got to get your hair cut.
  • got to get your hair cut.



  • roseball
    03-17 11:52 PM
    You can try re-sending the pkt with a label in bright color with text "Not to be opened by mailroom" so the package can be opened by an IO..Include a cover letter with the details/proof of your earlier application....You can give this a shot but its solely upto the IO to decide whether he accepts your application or not..In the meantime, I would also start a fresh LC process....Sorry about your situation, but there is nothing you can do.....One more case of lawyer screw up......





    hot ieber cut hair. recently cut bieber cut hair. justin ieber new cut hair.
  • justin ieber new cut hair.



  • gc28262
    06-14 03:54 PM
    Thank you gc28262 for sharing that link. Very informative. I have a question though about that case study: This paragraph is confusing - "Raj learned that the CIS will not allow him to substitute his new I-140 into his pending EB3 adjustment of status (AOS) application. Instead, they require a new AOS filing. Knowing the the CIS can take years to process an AOS application, even when the applicant's priority date is current at all times, he decided to opt for overseas consular processing."

    Does this infer that If my current employer decides to file EB2 PERM application and I-140, I will have to wait till the priority date (Priority date for the new EB2 PERM) becomes current? Can I not use my September 2004 priority date and file I-485?

    I am not thorough on this topic. From what I read on the forum, you can use your old PD in your current I-485. More knowledgeable people please chip in.



    more...


    house Justin Bieber Cut His Hair! bieber cut hair. Justin Bieber#39;s Hair cut down
  • Justin Bieber#39;s Hair cut down



  • glus
    12-16 09:36 AM
    I'm EB3 (ROW)...PD: May 2006. My I485 is pending more than 18 months and I140 is approved a year ago. Recently, my boss fired me. I left the company and got a better job within a week. thanks god.

    Now my ex-employer is calling my lawyer and bringing some alligation against me and asking my lawyer to withdraw my case. He also mentioned to my lawyer that he is going to call the immigration and take action against me by withdrawing my case.

    1...Does anyone have any idea how the immigration going to react after listening to his alligation against me?

    2...by submitting any paperwork to them can he hamper my proessing?

    3...Do i have anything to scare about?

    4...what should i do now?


    This issues a very crutial to me now. he is one of those nasty desi employer's who underpaid me last 6 years not just acting funny when I'm asking for my rights. He setup the whole alligation against me and have some office staff working and supporting him.

    I need help.....please let me know what should i do....please people help me....

    After 180 days I-485 is pending and I-140 is approved, your priority date remains valid even if your employer withdraws approved I-140. Basically, your ex-employer cannot stop the case, and as long as you find a new job in similar ocupation and very similar duties, you I-485 can still be approved. Read AC-21 for more information.
    Suggestion: keep the employment termination letter/note/email for records for future reference.





    tattoo fans since he cut his hair bieber cut hair. justin ieber pics new 2011.
  • justin ieber pics new 2011.



  • WaitingForMyGC
    06-25 09:19 AM
    My Company is asking me to sign a new 2 year contract with them to get employment verification letter required for I-485. Is this legal?



    more...


    pictures Did Justin Bieber really cut bieber cut hair. justin ieber haircut pictures
  • justin ieber haircut pictures



  • gc_coming
    07-18 07:04 PM
    This is what my lawyer says : "When the I-140 is already approved, there is no need to submit such letter.
    Only in the rare event that you have an interview at the time of
    adjudication of your I-485, then you must bring a recently dated letter
    stating such only for the purpose to reaffirm what they have already
    approved on the I-140. Interviews for Employment based cases are issued
    randomly. There is no reason to worry about this." Is it correct ?





    dresses justin ieber new cut hair. bieber cut hair. ieber cut hair.
  • ieber cut hair.



  • joshraj
    10-13 04:32 PM
    Atlast something is happening :)



    more...


    makeup divided his newly cut hair bieber cut hair. Justin Bieber Cut His Hair!
  • Justin Bieber Cut His Hair!



  • bfadlia
    03-18 02:56 PM
    would that invalidate the SSN?





    girlfriend justin ieber pics new 2011. bieber cut hair. First cut your hair shorter in
  • First cut your hair shorter in



  • eilsoe
    10-03 02:03 PM
    hehe, I hear ya! :P

    Have fun... :evil:





    hairstyles got to get your hair cut. bieber cut hair. ieber cut hair. justin ieber
  • ieber cut hair. justin ieber



  • jthomas
    03-25 10:56 AM
    Give us some relief during the period of recession and make some rules for H1B guys to stay legal and claim unemployment benifits

    1. Allow H1B holders to stay unemployed but legal during this time of recession. They should be allowed unemployment insurance for the amount of money they contributed during the years of their work.
    2. Don't send RFE to those in EAD during the this time of recession.





    vhd999
    04-27 10:33 AM
    2 bags or 1 - they are check in luggage - not to worry about it until she reaches India and gets a coolie to help her out.
    I have seen many Indian ladies with toddlers, having 3-4 carry on luggage along with strollers - please make sure this does not happen. This is something that they have to hold on to for all the in between stops, and go through so many security checks...........It is painful to watch them struggle, and other passengers end up helping them.


    I agree. I frequently travel to India. Many times, I saw moms with small babies carrying multiple pieces of carry-ons.

    Most of the cases they cannot do without any help.
    Like others, I am happy to give a hand but I feel bad for those small babies crying while moms struggling with the other things at the airport.

    It�s a good idea to not to carry more than one piece when travelling with babies alone.





    nk2006
    05-11 10:13 AM
    As zCool pointed out, points based system is just a delay technique. No point in discussing its pro's and con's. If they treat it as long term solution with proposal for near term; then it may be OK otherwise we are screwed.

    Point based system is much much more difficult to formulate. With present pace of lawmaking and implementation capability (of congress and USCIS respectively) it will take years before anything can happen and we will be rotten by that time.

    Our hope is with CIR with a few of our measures or SKILL/STRIVE/TALENT etc.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment