Tuesday, June 7, 2011

basketball ball wallpaper

basketball ball wallpaper. Derrick Rose throwing the all
  • Derrick Rose throwing the all



  • ddanait
    02-07 02:48 PM
    Hi
    I clicked on the link provided but unfortunately I was not able to watch the video, can you please share what was concluded at the end of the session, any measures that they plan to take?

    Thx





    basketball ball wallpaper. Basketball - Live Wallpaper
  • Basketball - Live Wallpaper



  • chalamurariusa
    04-29 09:28 PM
    Yes getting her here on an F1 Visa is your best option. You can hv the wedding in India but she shd not disclose abt her wedding and shd cm here on her maiden name and after afew months you can hv a registered marriage here. That is what my cousin did and they flew together to US.





    basketball ball wallpaper. Sports Balls Wallpaper Border
  • Sports Balls Wallpaper Border



  • maverick13
    04-19 07:18 PM
    My H1B was filed with job title "RF Engineer" which comes under "Electrical Engineering" in 2004. My first 3-year term on H1 expires this year end and employer needs to file for renewal for next 3-year term.

    My LC as well as 140 were applied and are approved for the position of "Electronics Engineer" which is my current position.

    Essentially Electronics Engineer position is a superset of RF Engineer/Electrical Engineer positions, job duties are pretty much the same.

    So now when I apply for my H1B renewal/extension does employer have to write the current position (Electronics engr) or the position on which H1B was filed first (RF engr)?

    Any inputs appeciated...





    basketball ball wallpaper. Basketball with Name Vinyl
  • Basketball with Name Vinyl



  • mnq1979
    06-26 10:12 PM
    I am thinking to get the AFFEDEVITS of my wife from her FATHER and MOTHER stating the inforation of my her BIRTH.

    My wife was born in XYZ city but now her parents reside in ABC city. My question is will it be OK if her parents get the AFFEDEVIT from ABC city stating that she was born on XXX in XYZ city or does the AFFEDEVIT has to be made from XYZ city only.

    I just thought of this and wasnt sure if its ok or not. Can any one please clarrify?


    Thanks in advance. !!!!



    more...


    basketball ball wallpaper. michael jordan, shaquille
  • michael jordan, shaquille



  • shreekhand
    08-03 12:39 AM
    Well...most of the applications who applied for I-485 before retrogression hit in 2005 are already approved. So actually we are not seeing an effect of those applications.

    What we are witnessing is the effect of all those who could not apply for I-485 from early 2001 till now because of the combined effect of retrogression and BEC! And as if that was not enough all those with PD's up until July 31, 2007 are applying (good for them) but making matters even difficult!!!



    We are now seeing the effects of all those applications. Does this make any sense. It's some interesting pattern but I am not completely able to analyze the situation. Any inputs??





    basketball ball wallpaper. asket ball
  • asket ball



  • mahujam
    09-26 12:31 PM
    Hi All,

    NSC received my I765 applications on June 21st. I am still waiting for my EAD. I have seen many people from NSC got their approval for the same time frame. Is there anypone in the same boat. Is this something I should be worried about.

    Thanks!

    My date was june 19th.
    I got approval emails yesterday.
    Yet to see the card.
    Give it a few more days.



    more...


    basketball ball wallpaper. asketball court floor. stock
  • asketball court floor. stock



  • GooblyWoobly
    09-25 03:19 PM
    Let me clarify point 3) again
    I told it because the same way my spouse received SSN# < 10days but those people will say it take minimum 15days or so.But before you go to SSN office you need proof of EAD approval or best is EAD card,passport handly.

    HTH,

    No, No. Your answer was perfectly correct. But the OP had asked this:
    "Is the there a time frame within which one has to get the SSN#?"

    So, I thought he is probably asking if there is any time limit by which you have to get SSN or you don't get SSN at all.

    It's better to apply ASAP. In my wife's case, after her H1 came along, we just took two weeks to apply after she started working. The result was, at the end of the month, we were in a legal limbo. The company (one of the big companies in the valley) couldn't pay her because she doesn't have her SSN. The company cannot keep the money as she is legally employed, and has worked. So, not paying her that month will break the H1B terms. Luckily for us, SSN arrived on 29th of that month!!





    basketball ball wallpaper. Derrick Rose throwing the all
  • Derrick Rose throwing the all



  • shishya
    09-02 11:13 AM
    When i called last time when my wife EAD got approved, they told me the address on the application. So they should know.

    Did you get Soft LUD after you filed change of address? If yes, then it's probably updated.

    I did not get any soft LUD. Will all the updates happening, folks getting second FP, I wanted to make sure my case is not getting delayed due to some mistake either on their or my part. If nothing else, upon changing the address using online means, USCIS should have sent me a notice in mail at my new address to confirm the change, which I did not get. Hence the query.



    more...


    basketball ball wallpaper. Basketball Wallpaper
  • Basketball Wallpaper



  • kandhu
    08-14 05:34 PM
    Congrats Wandmaker!

    Hope you will continue to Visit IV and help the community with your vast immigration knowledge.





    basketball ball wallpaper. wallpapers youtube. asket
  • wallpapers youtube. asket



  • kaisersose
    11-27 01:38 PM
    Hi,
    one of my friend is working for a desi consuting firm. Due to emergency at his place he has to leave to India dusring the labor substition process. Now the consuting firm is saying that they have substituted a labor for him. They did not apply for I140 for him. Please let me know if there is a way to find weather his labor is substituted or not.
    Thank you

    The short answer is, it does not work. It has been permanently banned following heavy abuse.

    Substitution is a process of cutting the queue, by using a Labor approved for someone else earlier. Many people who came ino the US in 2006 on H-1b now have green cards by paying $$$ to some GC shops for old Labors. This came to the notice of DOL and they decided to put an end to it.



    more...


    basketball ball wallpaper. Basketball Football and Helmet
  • Basketball Football and Helmet



  • akhilmahajan
    04-11 03:19 PM
    Updating profile should fill up your information in the tracker.

    Will make a not of it.

    Thanks a lot.

    GO IV GO





    basketball ball wallpaper. Basketball
  • Basketball



  • singhsa3
    06-01 05:58 PM
    It is illegal. If being paid less than on your H1 LCA



    more...


    basketball ball wallpaper. spalding asketball ball,
  • spalding asketball ball,



  • indyanguy
    09-11 10:30 AM
    So, is MS + 2 the safest way to go? Also, what is the min. salary requirement that DOL accepts if a job requires MS + 2 (say in CA).





    basketball ball wallpaper. spalding asketball ball,
  • spalding asketball ball,



  • jayz
    07-02 11:59 PM
    This is the only mode of silent protest. We need to act on it and everyone needs to send the same message...

    "ALLTHE BEST FOR FUTURE EB VISA ESTIMATES"

    Truly,
    A victim of revised July 07 visa bulletin



    more...


    basketball ball wallpaper. spalding asketball ball,
  • spalding asketball ball,



  • Bezzer
    09-06 10:17 AM
    is pixel stretching liquifying? cause thats cool...u can distort peoples faces and stuff like that...hehe:)





    basketball ball wallpaper. stock vector : Basketball
  • stock vector : Basketball



  • gman
    03-19 10:04 PM
    That's just like any other transactions. There is no sales tax for real este transactions. There maybe long or short term gains depending on how the house was acquired. Once you are filing as a permanent resident for tax reasons, EAD, AP, H1 etc, do not matter. Bottom line you pay taxes on income (whether short term or long term gain and other rule) and it has no bearing on the details of your legal status.



    more...


    basketball ball wallpaper. 2-Wallpapers, asketball
  • 2-Wallpapers, asketball



  • Hinglish
    01-07 09:21 PM
    Hello miss neha ,

    Based on your post ....somehow I seriously doubt that you even got accepted into a premium university for MBA in the US of A ... are you sure its really premium? ... How the hell did a premium university accept an essay with such dastardly atrocious english???

    your question is interesting .... and a premium university MBA person should be able to decipher the basic H1B regulations ....

    The short answer ... yes if you already have a H1B visa and started work on it , you will be "cap-exempt" for subsequent "transfers" ...

    Regards
    Hinglish

    I did my MBA in one of the premium university in USA.
    My OPT was ending in May 2008, However since I was in cap-gap, I got a new I-20 from my school till 30-Sep-2008 and I continued working on my I-20 with my previous employer.

    I applied for H1-B in FY 2008 under master quota from a small consulting company B.

    My case went into RFE so I left USA on 30-Sep-2008.
    I got a approved petition on 23-Nov 2008 . I went to New Delhi consulate for H1-B stamping. However I got a Blue 221 G slip. I never submitted any document as the consultant who applied for my visa , needs lots of time to process the documents. In the mean time I got another offer from one of the fortune 500 companies in USA. I am just exploring the possibility of H1-B transfer in this case. Ofcourse they will file a new H1-B application but would I be cap-exempt in this case?


    Thanks,
    Neha





    basketball ball wallpaper. lamarcus , asket ball nba
  • lamarcus , asket ball nba



  • a_yaja
    06-18 12:34 PM
    babu123
    When had filed my I140 I did send my coworkers reference letter ...yet i got a rfe requesting for employer's experience letter..
    I was in a similar but totally different situation. I wanted to use the experience as a Grad. Assistant for my I-140 stage. The problem was, my professor was no longer with the University. My lawyer suggested that I obtain a letter from the professor on a plain paper and make sure that it is notarized. The letter had his address and cell phone number and "Formerly, Asst. Professor at xxx Iniv".

    There was no issue with the I-140 approval.





    basketball ball wallpaper. world map wallpapers free.
  • world map wallpapers free.



  • deardar
    09-14 03:44 PM
    i understood that. I was just kidding :D

    The newly acquired ART OF BASHING has kept me on toes.
    Scared to post .:p





    imm_pro
    06-10 06:27 PM
    good ..should be a relief to lot of folks..


    06/10/2008: I-140 Premium Processing Reportedly Reinstated 07/16/2008 for Certain Limited Situation That Need 104(c) H-1B Extension

    AILA has reported that USCIS will resume I-140 PPS in limited circumstances. According to the report PPS should be available for those beneficiaries whose H will expire within 60 days of filing the request, and who need the I-140 approval to become eligible for that additional H time. Please stay tuned for the official notice of the USCIS.





    anandrajesh
    09-21 04:52 PM
    Point 2 in ur post is in the agenda. Ability to File 140/485 even if the dates are not current. Looks like this will be the least controversial of all things we can ask for, but will solve majority of our issues. This one thing doesnt ask for any EB numbers increase, doesnt look for H1 B increase and doesnt ask for anything that will have our opposition groups jumping up and down



    No comments:

    Post a Comment