Friday, June 24, 2011

avril lavigne pink and green hair

images Canadian singer Avril Lavigne avril lavigne pink and green hair. Avril Lavigne With Pink
  • Avril Lavigne With Pink



  • jonty_11
    12-10 11:48 AM
    at which point it will be alottery again ..until dates move back to the stone age..in August 2009





    wallpaper Avril Lavigne With Pink avril lavigne pink and green hair. We have seen Avril Lavigne#39;s
  • We have seen Avril Lavigne#39;s



  • jonty_11
    12-13 01:04 PM
    Pappu has doused the fire..:(





    avril lavigne pink and green hair. avril lavigne hair 2009. swift
  • avril lavigne hair 2009. swift



  • .soulty
    02-27 07:46 PM
    grinch you can use a shader glow material with the material on the object.. let me try to find a tutorial for something for ya.





    2011 We have seen Avril Lavigne#39;s avril lavigne pink and green hair. Avril Lavigne Avril Lavigne
  • Avril Lavigne Avril Lavigne



  • msgrewal81
    02-19 08:17 AM
    What do you wish? You need gc the moment you enter the country? If anyone who stays 5 years get green card.That is excellent if legal or illegal immigrant. This is apart from 140K regular quota. This will reduce backlog substantially.

    Dude I think you are happy because you are above 5 years here and I feel good for you. For myself, I donot want green card after landing on airport, I just want GC process to be improved for people <5 years. This bill will be just a onetime measure i.e. whoever has 5 years on the day it was enacted gets GC, it is not like if I am here for 5 years even after 2 months of passing the bill i will get GC. So, in all, fight for EB GC goes on and it has to be made easier than what has been done for illegal immigrants with >5year rule. People will <5years should not have to go thru same grind. This bill directly does nothing for EB apart from 'temporarily' taking out people with >5years to decrease backlog. That will be temporary. In fact, in long term, it makes EB difficult.

    Again, people with >5years should be happy but not tell people with <5years what to do. We definately need to contact congress and Pres office to improve this bill to make it fair for legal immigrants too.



    more...


    avril lavigne pink and green hair. avril lavigne pink and green
  • avril lavigne pink and green



  • morchu
    07-24 11:18 AM
    There is one guy I know of mentioned that his 485 package was returned after the July 2nd update.





    avril lavigne pink and green hair. avril lavigne pink and green
  • avril lavigne pink and green



  • Legal
    07-13 10:35 AM
    #67 Today, 09:28 AM
    alterego
    Senior Member Join Date: Jul 2006
    Posts: 460

    Keep in mind two things. Many, quite possibly most of the July VB fiasco filed 485s have not been processed yet, Eb2 or EB3 India. There have been more recently (in the past couple of months) but still not most.

    When a few IV members predicted the rapid movment of EB2 -I, they were dismissed as naive, and fantasizing. Yet, here we are with the EB-2-I PD current for June 2006. Lately, I'm having more faith in the philosophical statement -"The truth is unknowable". :) and having less and less faith on the speculations/ predictions of most IV members.

    Are you sure about your above statement? My interpretation is since the processing date for 485s at the Nebraska service center is July 27th 2007, all the 485S received before that date have been processed, and are waiting only for visa number assignment.

    I would like to fantasize next fee weeks my assumption is correct:). My PD is EB2-I feb 2006, RD July 2nd 2007.



    more...


    avril lavigne pink and green hair. green avril lavigne pink
  • green avril lavigne pink



  • gcnirvana
    08-03 02:55 PM
    abhijitp,
    Thanks for the update and good to know that we will get an RFE and not a rejection for our EVL.
    But on (2), what if we already have an A# from our approved I-140? Is there any other way to know that our application has been accepted??

    According to the person I spoke to:
    1. I will be issued an RFE if my AOS packet did not contain the EVL
    2. Once the A# is issued, that means the application has been accepted, so no outright rejection can happen, however RFEs can be issued at a later date.





    2010 avril lavigne hair 2009. swift avril lavigne pink and green hair. Canadian singer Avril Lavigne
  • Canadian singer Avril Lavigne



  • wizkid732
    07-29 03:42 PM
    Never been in a dire situation??

    August 10th 2010 it will be 15 years in this country (Masters 95), so been there done and seen that, so stop cribbing and stop being a cry baby


    poor sod! ???? No Comment :-)


    @wizkid...Nice job!! Go on and pile it on the poor sod!

    You had already made your point in your initial post to this thread so why rub it in? Is it because you never have faced such a dire situation... if you cannot offer anything constructive atleast shut your trap, don't be such a jerk and let the guy vent!

    @uma...I can understand your frustration at this point. Is staying and working in the US very important to you? If so, you can try to workout a solution with your employer where you can work for them in a different country for 1 year and then maybe come back with a new 6 year H1 time. If the economy gets better (and hoping it would), you can perhaps negotiate with them to restart your GC process or at that stage move to another employer. I ask you to think ahead with calm and logic. You will find a solution which you will be happy with in future.

    I wish you all the best and Take care!



    more...


    avril lavigne pink and green hair. avril lavigne pink and green
  • avril lavigne pink and green



  • greyhair
    02-09 02:33 PM
    Why am I not suprised with this news?

    I think it is self evident that even though there is some spill over I think large number of visa's are getting wasted. Else last year we should have seen better movement than just wrapping up 2004. In 2008 there were so many people with 2005 & 2006 PD who were approved. I think it was either inefficiency on part of USCIS or a go slow directive from the administation that has caused visa wastage.

    One immigration business shop says that visas are being wasted and that's our proof. We are now ready to list the reasons why visa numbers are being wasted. Not only the visas have been wasted but according to you the reason for wastage are -

    1.) Inefficiency
    2.) Directive from the administration

    But before that, can anybody prove conclusively that visa numbers were wasted. What is the proof? Just because my application is pending doesn't mean that USCIS is wasting green card numbers. Give us all proof that visa numbers are being wasted. Where is the proof. Around 20 days back I wrote an email to the immigration business shop asking for proof of waste of visa numbers. No response.





    hair Avril Lavigne Avril Lavigne avril lavigne pink and green hair. green hair. avril lavigne
  • green hair. avril lavigne



  • test101
    07-18 11:07 PM
    what is NSC phone number ? does any one know ? thanks



    more...


    avril lavigne pink and green hair. Avril Lavigne With Pink
  • Avril Lavigne With Pink



  • Administrator2
    06-10 04:20 PM
    Please send message to your Senator to oppose this amendment. Here is the link to send the message.

    Action Alert: Vote NO Sanders amendment S.A. 4319 to pass H.R.4213. (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum85-action-items-for-everyone/1598151-action-alert-vote-no-sanders-amendment-s-a-4319-to-pass-h-r-4213-a.html)





    hot avril lavigne pink and green avril lavigne pink and green hair. A colorful Avril Lavigne was
  • A colorful Avril Lavigne was



  • chanduv23
    11-14 10:53 AM
    Its kind of a funny situation, and dangerous at the same time. This is a setup for a perfect storm and these idiot "friends" are planning for sunny days ahead. I guess someone forgot to turn on the weather channel, which in this situation is equivalent to "using common sense".

    I am sorry to say this but all these "friends" are actually not your friends. Its better to have a wise foe than foolish friends.

    Intelligence is about matching the dots and foresee the coming events, which always tend to cast their shadow before they appear. Idiots tend to overlook the dots, and they continue to live in fools paradise. The problem is not the formation of a perfect storm, the problem is most of these "friends" will be caught off-guard, and the ship will take everyone down with them. I wish I knew of a better way to desrcibe the current situation.



    .

    Unfortunately - I would say the entire community is like that. It is very few people who live in reality.

    Believe me, everyone thinks Obama will give them a Green card not knowing what is in store.

    Economy and job losses - this economy will not spare anyone and one has to be ready for ac21 and ex employer revocation and uscis officer sending denial and filing mtr than celebrating based on thoughts that Obama will give a green card.

    Someone suggests - ahh I got EAD so I will get Green card soon, someone suggests I got finger print so I will get Green card soon.

    I have seen people saying "My employer loves me and will never fire me - he invited me to play golf with him yesterday".

    For those who keep saying "I will go back to my home country" - just look at the other side of the window - there are tons who want to jump this side.



    more...


    house Avril Lavigne Eye Color. Pink avril lavigne pink and green hair. Avril Lavigne debuts Punk
  • Avril Lavigne debuts Punk



  • frostrated
    09-09 03:09 PM
    For those of you thinking that EB3I will move forward once EB2 becomes current in the next year or so, please think again.
    There are many EB2 I & C waiting to file their AOS applications. Anyone that missed the 2007 and 2008 windows, are eagerly waiting to file. It is estimated that there are a few thousand primary applicants in EB2 alone, each year from 2007 to 2010.
    As a result, it is very unlikely that EB3 I will advance apart from its annual allocation of approximately 2800 visas. At the current rate, it will be three years before EB3 I 2002 is cleared, and many more years for the other years. In the meantime, there will be more applicants in EB2 category, thereby preventing your applications from being approved.
    The options that lie before you are the passage of CIR, removal of country limits (which again is invariably tied to CIR), porting to EB2. The only option that is within your control is porting.
    I would highly suggest that you use that option rather than rely on a change in law - a law that we have seen being dangled before us like a carrot for the past four years.
    If you have been given a promotion or even offered one, take that. Contrary to what someone says about not being able to use experience in your current company, that is wrong to a certain extent. Experience in your current company in your current position cannot be used. But, experience in a different position in the same company can be used as experience to your EB2 status.
    Take your promotion, and have the employer file a new labor petition. During the I-140 stage, port your EB3 priority date to your EB2 petition, and pretty much your 485 will be approved along with your 140, if not a few weeks after that (provided your PD is current).

    Good luck in your porting. If you decide to wait until EB3I becomes current without porting, you are going to wait for a long time. I would suggest that anyone with a PD of Jan 2003+ to start your porting process. For the others, I'd suggest you wait it out as in the time it takes to do the porting, your 485 in EB3 will be approved.





    tattoo avril lavigne pink and green avril lavigne pink and green hair. avril lavigne hair.
  • avril lavigne hair.



  • mpadapa
    09-26 11:39 AM
    I just got a call from Eilene Zimmerman regarding the article and she promised me that she is working on fixing the error soon



    more...


    pictures green avril lavigne pink avril lavigne pink and green hair. Avril Lavigne
  • Avril Lavigne



  • cal_dood
    07-05 01:43 PM
    I'll just go back to forums of the leading lady immigration lawyer....





    dresses A colorful Avril Lavigne was avril lavigne pink and green hair. avril lavigne pink hair. avril
  • avril lavigne pink hair. avril



  • actaccord
    02-17 10:06 AM
    for the update, StarRun.

    We should have done it early (by 2 weeks before and continue the same for every 2weeks) so that people who need to get air ticket & Accommodation can get it @ better pricing. Also we will start getting contribution from silent member which can help to understand the level of participation bit early so that we plan for the event perfectly (or close to perfection).

    IV sent newsletters last year on advocacy efforts to its members. We are doing it this year as well. We are trying to reach out to our members to attend the event.



    more...


    makeup avril lavigne pink and green avril lavigne pink and green hair. Avril Lavigne Eye Color. Pink
  • Avril Lavigne Eye Color. Pink



  • gccube
    03-17 01:18 PM
    Current as per the April'08 bulletin





    girlfriend avril lavigne hair. avril lavigne pink and green hair. avril lavigne pink and green
  • avril lavigne pink and green



  • retrohatao
    02-16 10:11 AM
    willgetgc2005,
    I aggree totally. This forum somehow started with a lukewarm response to the issue. Two things come to my mind.
    1. The folks are not aware of the issue (or)
    2. Most of the folks are just at the first stage of the process and think that retrogression is the only bottleneck.

    Please add this as the one of the hot issues to help one and all.





    hairstyles Avril Lavigne With Pink avril lavigne pink and green hair. Avril Lavigne Avril Lavigne
  • Avril Lavigne Avril Lavigne



  • sabudanawada
    03-20 09:34 AM
    Tens of thousands? :eek:you kidding me? where did you get that number from? Please explain your logic/source or refrain from making unwarranted assumptions.

    If they have made the priority date to 2003 now, what that should tell us is that they suspect only a few thousand applications pending before that deadline.

    NO, no way.

    There are tens of thousands of EB2 India applicants from 2000 to 2002. Add labor substituters, EB2 converters, and you'll be lucky to see EB-2 India at even Dec 2002. Most likely within a few weeks of Apr, all EB-2 India visas will get used up. Keep in mind the new EB-2 numbers are from EB-1 India flowover. So it's going to last even less time than Oct-Nov last year.





    trueguy
    08-27 01:32 PM
    Did anybody notice that FB I-485 processed numbers are same for every month. How USCIS can allocate same numbers to FB every month and not to EB. Wouldn't it be easy if they allocate annual quota of EB visas per month and any leftover from every month can be allocated to retrogressed countries in the same month.





    yetanotherguyinline
    06-11 03:27 PM
    Letter printed out and mailed via snail mail.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment