24fps
02-23 11:05 PM
hmmn, i am seeing a HUGE jump in H1b cancellations in this forum, maybe there should be a separate thread dedicated to the cancellations so we can deduce some pattern or trend.
wallpaper Aang as Avatar: The Last
satishbsk
08-05 11:01 AM
When was ur recent visa issued?
If it is more than 1 year then G-825A wont be cross checked with the info what you gave on DS-157.
____________________
Contirbuted $280 so far
If it is more than 1 year then G-825A wont be cross checked with the info what you gave on DS-157.
____________________
Contirbuted $280 so far
lskreddy
03-17 03:12 PM
Cigna did for me. They gave a full reimbursement for my wife and a partial for me. I just used the forms they had on their website and the doctor's receipts.
2011 Avatar+the+last+airbender+
nefrateedi
08-29 12:03 PM
Could someone please, help me with the following situation; HERE IS MY EXPLANATION:
....My permanent employment is in Massachusetts...so from what I read( from I-140 and 485 instructions) my permanent employment which is Massachusetts...does not correspond to the Nebraska Service Center...it corresponds to the Texas Service Center. I've noticed this only after my lawyer sent my package to NEBRASKA.
Please tell me if I'm accurate about this matter?
Will USCIS REJECT MY PACKAGE OF i-140 AND i-485 because of improperly filed?
Please help me!
Your help would be highly appreciated!
When were your applications filed? If it was before July 30, your I-485 could be filed at either Nebraska or Texas.
....My permanent employment is in Massachusetts...so from what I read( from I-140 and 485 instructions) my permanent employment which is Massachusetts...does not correspond to the Nebraska Service Center...it corresponds to the Texas Service Center. I've noticed this only after my lawyer sent my package to NEBRASKA.
Please tell me if I'm accurate about this matter?
Will USCIS REJECT MY PACKAGE OF i-140 AND i-485 because of improperly filed?
Please help me!
Your help would be highly appreciated!
When were your applications filed? If it was before July 30, your I-485 could be filed at either Nebraska or Texas.
more...
sundarpn
08-03 03:46 AM
If one is in their say 5th or 6th yr of H1 and has an Approved I-140 (copy) from a company A, does that mean:
1. that he can transfer his H1b to a company B and get 3 yr ext.
2. Again in the 8th or 9th year, can he move to another company C and get a 3 ext (upto 12th year).
So can one get infinite 3 yr extenstions just because once upon a time he/she had an approved I 140 from one of his ex-employers (and not his immediate previous emplyer). :)
1. that he can transfer his H1b to a company B and get 3 yr ext.
2. Again in the 8th or 9th year, can he move to another company C and get a 3 ext (upto 12th year).
So can one get infinite 3 yr extenstions just because once upon a time he/she had an approved I 140 from one of his ex-employers (and not his immediate previous emplyer). :)
lkrastogi
07-16 11:08 PM
My 140 was filed last week and I don't have the receipt number. Can I file 485 without I140 receipt number?
more...
bluekayal
04-24 01:48 PM
Your posts were always the calm within the storm. Take care and God bless you.
2010 Avatar: The Last Airbender
gcdreamer05
08-05 04:44 PM
I know this is not a good question as there is no time frame for GC process?
But please share your experience;
How many years it could take to get GC if it is started with in Aug. 2008 for
-EB2 category
-EB3 category
I am trying to understand the time (years) difference between two process.
Thanks,
Sanjeev.
Instead of asking such questions, go ahead first and file something as soon as you can, because there are other people who are filing in EB1, 2,3, family based etc etc etc... while you are just posting....
Always eb2 better than eb3, some of my friends who filed in 2002 eb3 have still not got GC, if you file in 2008 may be you will get it in 2015-2016... wow a long time.......
But please share your experience;
How many years it could take to get GC if it is started with in Aug. 2008 for
-EB2 category
-EB3 category
I am trying to understand the time (years) difference between two process.
Thanks,
Sanjeev.
Instead of asking such questions, go ahead first and file something as soon as you can, because there are other people who are filing in EB1, 2,3, family based etc etc etc... while you are just posting....
Always eb2 better than eb3, some of my friends who filed in 2002 eb3 have still not got GC, if you file in 2008 may be you will get it in 2015-2016... wow a long time.......
more...
PDOCT05
11-03 09:28 AM
Did you called USCIS?If not call them and check ask for the status.
hair AVATAR Last Airbender Complete
Widget
03-27 12:31 PM
Do you have a list and contact numbers of these attorneys? how much do they charge?
Yes, you may apply for multiple visas. However, the rule of latest application of the attached I-94 applies. If you get your H4 first, and then your H1, it would mean your H1 would be valid.
If you get your H1 first, and then your H4, the I-94 attached to the H1 will no longer be valid, requiring you to get the H1 visa stamped in your home country consulate and re-enter.
You could simply wait out until you get your H4(at the risk of running out of the H1 cap). If you're willing to risk traveling and reenterng the US after stamping in your homecountry, you should be OK.
There are some attorneys however, who charge a hefty fee for you to get your H1 stamped at a Canadian US consulate if you fear rejection in your home country.
Regards
Yes, you may apply for multiple visas. However, the rule of latest application of the attached I-94 applies. If you get your H4 first, and then your H1, it would mean your H1 would be valid.
If you get your H1 first, and then your H4, the I-94 attached to the H1 will no longer be valid, requiring you to get the H1 visa stamped in your home country consulate and re-enter.
You could simply wait out until you get your H4(at the risk of running out of the H1 cap). If you're willing to risk traveling and reenterng the US after stamping in your homecountry, you should be OK.
There are some attorneys however, who charge a hefty fee for you to get your H1 stamped at a Canadian US consulate if you fear rejection in your home country.
Regards
more...
kanta80
04-05 11:39 AM
Thank you very very much, sertasheep. I really appreciate your help.
hot Specifically, the first movie
Kitiara
10-23 04:50 AM
I am about to prove once and for all just how geeky I am. :)
Vincent was indeed hidden in the Shinra Mansion in Nibelheim. You can get him the first time you visit there. Somewhere in the Mansion is a bit of paper with four clues on it (the last is in invisible ink) telling you that someone is locked away in the basement and by getting these four clues right, you'll find the combination to open the safe and get the key to release him.
When you've got all four numbers, you open the safe and get attacked by a monster called Lost Number (don't ask how i remember all this. I have no idea). He's got one strong magical half that's vulnerable to physical attacks and one strong physical half that's vulnerable to magic. Eventually you'll kill one half off and be left with the other. I found that the physical half is more likely to kill you, so soon as the whole battle begins, only use magic attacks to kill off the physical side and be left with the nice and easy magic one.
Once you've killed him completely, you'll get a key and an Odin materia.
Go to the basement as per the storyline. Once you're down there, there's a screen with a long passageway leading up to the library. There's a door there. Open it. Find Vincent. You'll have to talk to him a couple of times though, until he just says "Leave me alone" or something similar. Do the whole Library / Sephiroth bit then come out and he'll join you.
Phew!
Vincent was indeed hidden in the Shinra Mansion in Nibelheim. You can get him the first time you visit there. Somewhere in the Mansion is a bit of paper with four clues on it (the last is in invisible ink) telling you that someone is locked away in the basement and by getting these four clues right, you'll find the combination to open the safe and get the key to release him.
When you've got all four numbers, you open the safe and get attacked by a monster called Lost Number (don't ask how i remember all this. I have no idea). He's got one strong magical half that's vulnerable to physical attacks and one strong physical half that's vulnerable to magic. Eventually you'll kill one half off and be left with the other. I found that the physical half is more likely to kill you, so soon as the whole battle begins, only use magic attacks to kill off the physical side and be left with the nice and easy magic one.
Once you've killed him completely, you'll get a key and an Odin materia.
Go to the basement as per the storyline. Once you're down there, there's a screen with a long passageway leading up to the library. There's a door there. Open it. Find Vincent. You'll have to talk to him a couple of times though, until he just says "Leave me alone" or something similar. Do the whole Library / Sephiroth bit then come out and he'll join you.
Phew!
more...
house (Info is in Avatar Info
swita
03-25 06:32 PM
@sk.aggarwal: Can you please clarify what you meant. Can i go on a vacation after my perm is filed and then when I come back can I recapture my time and then file for extension ?
Also Do you know this from any lawyer ?
Also Do you know this from any lawyer ?
tattoo The Last Airbender Aang in
calboy78
08-18 10:45 PM
Sorry to hear about this.
This is so ridiculous - I have had friends who had degree in metallurgy and they successfully got their h1 and even green card :mad:
This is so ridiculous - I have had friends who had degree in metallurgy and they successfully got their h1 and even green card :mad:
more...
pictures calculator, Avatar
GCaspirations
09-21 10:46 PM
Hazishak,
did you receive the finger print notice?
did you receive the finger print notice?
dresses The Last Airbender: Theme 2 -

MetteBB
05-11 04:01 PM
Oh... I didnt realise. Well atleast now he has some to chose from, i dont mind ;)
�
Just passing time anyway. Messed up my Flash MX 2004 instalation and can't get it to work again.... :( (which has nothing to do with stamps I know... nm)
/mette
�
Just passing time anyway. Messed up my Flash MX 2004 instalation and can't get it to work again.... :( (which has nothing to do with stamps I know... nm)
/mette
more...
makeup the last airbender movie
wellwishergc
07-13 11:07 AM
just EAD is not enough. EAD is required to maintain status and work; however AP is required if she travels abroad and needs to re-enter.
I hope you do not have to worry about it; maybe her 485 is approved as well.
If she has an EAD she should be fine with the status, if she does not have one, may be u could apply one for her
I hope you do not have to worry about it; maybe her 485 is approved as well.
If she has an EAD she should be fine with the status, if she does not have one, may be u could apply one for her
girlfriend This Week on DVD Avatar
trueguy
08-28 02:09 PM
Yes, I can profess a guess, but that does not account for the statement about "A formal decision determination of the October cut-off dates will not be possible until early September"
With all the labor certification being sold on or around June 2007, old labors started getting used up. These applications are probably trickling in during the course of the year, and may have seen a huge rush when they announced that they are going to make EB3 unavailable. Therefore, their earlier assumption that they can move forward was wrong. On the other hand, they probably totally messed up in counting the number of cases they already had on hand.
I dont agree to the continued "heavy demand" comment. What demand? Were they accepting applications when the queue was already closed for the year? If not, there is no case of "heavy demand", unless there was a bunch of applications around Dec02-Mar03 for China but as usual they used a 3 year old to count the number applications
That is exactly what I don't understand. How can they have new applications coming in with PD as old as 2001? I can understand if somebody have family outside US and their new born will be eligible to file with Older PD. But how many people have family outside India, not at all.
With all the labor certification being sold on or around June 2007, old labors started getting used up. These applications are probably trickling in during the course of the year, and may have seen a huge rush when they announced that they are going to make EB3 unavailable. Therefore, their earlier assumption that they can move forward was wrong. On the other hand, they probably totally messed up in counting the number of cases they already had on hand.
I dont agree to the continued "heavy demand" comment. What demand? Were they accepting applications when the queue was already closed for the year? If not, there is no case of "heavy demand", unless there was a bunch of applications around Dec02-Mar03 for China but as usual they used a 3 year old to count the number applications
That is exactly what I don't understand. How can they have new applications coming in with PD as old as 2001? I can understand if somebody have family outside US and their new born will be eligible to file with Older PD. But how many people have family outside India, not at all.
hairstyles Avatar:The Last Airbender,
Nil
11-04 01:34 PM
{As per 8 C.F.R. � 204.5(e) in order to transfer your old I-140 priority date on to the new I-140, you have to ensure that the old I-140 is approved and will not be revoked by the employer or the USCIS. You have to then file a new PERM, once this is approved file a new I-140 and request that the PD of the old I-140 be ported to the new I-140. This is the process. }
Thank You for clarifying.
After the new PERM is approved, is it possible to actually premium process the new I-140?
Thank You for clarifying.
After the new PERM is approved, is it possible to actually premium process the new I-140?
gbof
01-28 03:46 PM
1. Sheela Murthy
2. Indra nooyi
3. Vikram Pandid
4. Google Founder
5. One of the Google Director/scientest from india - who found the Google news
6. One of the Sun micro system's co-founder was indian.
You can find lots people in the internet.
Add famous Dr Hargobind Khurana (Noble Laureate) of India and so many immigrants from other countries including this 2008 winners
2. Indra nooyi
3. Vikram Pandid
4. Google Founder
5. One of the Google Director/scientest from india - who found the Google news
6. One of the Sun micro system's co-founder was indian.
You can find lots people in the internet.
Add famous Dr Hargobind Khurana (Noble Laureate) of India and so many immigrants from other countries including this 2008 winners
mamunda
07-17 07:09 PM
I am from Africa..my Priority date is 9-2004 - Labor, and I 140 approved. havent filed the 485 yet - But i guess I will....So my question was if i get married like in Dec or so...can i apply for the GC for my wife...Thanks! Cheers..Just joined today.....this site rocks!
Ps how do i post like a new topic without replying... and I am on h 1 b paper only..not stamped in passport..exp 6-2009
Ps how do i post like a new topic without replying... and I am on h 1 b paper only..not stamped in passport..exp 6-2009
No comments:
Post a Comment