Wednesday, June 22, 2011

argumentative essay format

images Standard Argument Essay Format argumentative essay format. Persuasive essay format
  • Persuasive essay format



  • nc14
    09-10 03:28 PM
    This sucks man. Another reccess to delibrate on HR6020 and they will be back at 5:00 for a vote.

    Who knows if we will ever get a chance to day or not. GURU's please give your opinions.

    ............................................
    $470 till date


    Someone please confirm...





    wallpaper Persuasive essay format argumentative essay format. Argumentative Essay Format
  • Argumentative Essay Format



  • sri1309
    02-14 09:57 AM
    IV Core,

    Can you please monitor the threads more closely and remove anytning like this. If you are running out of resources, please add some more guys who can do this. There are many guys who always post constructive threads all the time. I may be one of them, if you look at all my previous posts. I can help in cleansing some bad threads here. This thread is insulting to us all, and more to you who maintain this forum, if I am not wrong.





    argumentative essay format. dresses argumentative essay
  • dresses argumentative essay



  • Jaime
    09-10 02:28 PM
    You want to buy a house, but can't - You don't want that commitment in case you get laid off and put "out of status" and forced to immediately leave the United States or face deportantion (and yeah, you need to leave all your Social Security payments and patents behind)





    2011 Argumentative Essay Format argumentative essay format. A Narrative Essay Template
  • A Narrative Essay Template



  • prioritydate
    09-20 10:08 AM
    These stories are scary


    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080918/ap_on_bi_ge/ny_economy_4




    By MICHAEL GORMLEY, Associated Press Writer Thu Sep 18, 1:03 PM ET

    ALBANY, N.Y. - A new projection shows Wall Street's meltdown will likely cost New York state up to 40,000 private sector jobs and $3 billion in tax revenues over the next two years, two state officials said Thursday.
    ADVERTISEMENT

    The revised numbers in the snapshot of worst case estimates was done Wednesday at the highest levels of New York's state government.

    The projection is worse than Gov. David Paterson predicted just Tuesday when he said the state could lose some $1 billion in revenue because of upheaval in the financial sector.

    Wall Street is a major economic force in New York state, generating one-fifth of the state's revenues each year.

    The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they weren't authorized to comment on the fiscal analysis.

    Both hits would be substantial. The total New York state budget including federal funds is about $120 billion, and the state has about 7.25 million private-sector jobs.

    State officials used the model of the fiscal damage to New York after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks. Then, Gov. George Pataki said it was the worst financial hit to New York since the Great Depression 70 years earlier.

    The new analysis includes the stock market drop, lost revenue from transactions and projected lost income tax revenue from Wall Street jobs.

    Three of the five major U.S. investment banks � Bear Stearns, Lehman Brothers and Merrill Lynch � have either gone out of business or been driven into the arms of another bank. The two remaining banks, Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and Morgan Stanley, are under siege.

    Oh man! that is really scary.



    more...


    argumentative essay format. argumentative essay format.
  • argumentative essay format.



  • gsc999
    04-23 01:17 AM
    I was the first person in the QnA - disappointed at the intent of this meeting - they really care about illegal immigration - not once legal immigrants were discussed. It was a farce and IV was just used as an organization to show support to him - very disappointed.:mad:
    ---
    Say What????

    I agree with Sanju, Janak and Arun. Many other IV members I met had negative feedback about your question. Irrelevant to our cause.

    Btw, I was the guy wearing IV T-shirt.





    argumentative essay format. argumentative essay format.
  • argumentative essay format.



  • jonty_11
    06-30 11:47 PM
    Thx IV for workingon yet another pressing issue..

    Continue the good work! v r with u!!



    more...


    argumentative essay format. Argumentative Essay
  • Argumentative Essay



  • sunny1000
    04-09 06:31 PM
    I completely agree with you . For five years EB3 is stuck in 2001 that means people who came here 10 years back are still waiting. Something needs to be done by someone somewhere but I guess no one has any idea who can ( except the congress ) .

    All of my friends about 10-15 of them who came with me in 2000-2001 timeframe got their GC's and their citizenships in EB3 ( none in EB2 ) and I am still hanging .

    I wonder what was that which made their application go by light speed and my application go into a blackhole :)

    Probably, their labor got approved before the FY2006 when the retrogression started. All the categories were current until then due to the recapture done by AC21. I am stuck in this mess because my labor took 5 years to get approved.





    2010 dresses argumentative essay argumentative essay format. Standard Argument Essay Format
  • Standard Argument Essay Format



  • andy garcia
    09-10 01:58 PM
    This holds true for even your spouse not being eligible for in-state tuition. WHY???? Because you are a legal dependent(spouse/children) immigrant?
    But the children/spouses of the illegal aliens are eligible for the same!!!!!

    Guys, you have to move to Florida. When my wife and son were on H4 they were paying in-state tuition.

    this is copied from the catalog of the school:

    The following categories will be considered as Florida residents for tuition purposes:


    Active duty members of the armed forces stationed in Florida, or whose home of record is in Florida, and their dependents.
    Full-time instructional and administrative personnel employed by a public educational institution and their dependents
    Qualified beneficiaries under the Florida Pre-Paid Postsecondary Expense Program.
    In addition the following nonimmigrant categories are eligible to establish Florida residency: A, E, G, H-1, H-4, I, K, L, N, 0-1, O-3, R, and NATO I-7.
    Others as permitted by state statute or rule



    more...


    argumentative essay format. argumentative essay format.
  • argumentative essay format.



  • bugsbunny
    05-23 06:08 PM
    I am not jealous of computer workers, I pity their life, their overall ignorance about things around and their unwarrented arrogance.

    lol this is hilarious
    Another thing you look down on....IT workers
    Isn't your neck aching from looking down on so many people? :D hahaha
    Slow down...i am loosing count of the number of things you look down on :D





    hair A Narrative Essay Template argumentative essay format. images An argumentative essay
  • images An argumentative essay



  • perm2gc
    01-05 08:30 PM
    Guys we had 115 new members today.It was great to see so many new members on the same day.It is all due to the hard work of many members.If we continue ,we will make our 10,000 mark

    Thank You



    more...


    argumentative essay format. from a persuasive essay.
  • from a persuasive essay.



  • ps57002
    08-15 07:07 AM
    are color copies necessary. I'm clueless and trust lawyer's office to know..they seem they know what they are doing. I wasn't asked to make copies, just bring in my recent passport (i have 3 old ones...been in this country too long on F-1 etc) and I'm assuming she made color copies..not sure. Is that trouble?

    Also do you NEED to submitt ALL your previous stay details on F1 etc and have all docs related to that. They didn't ask me all that, only H1 stuff as I've been in USA for 16 yrs, so it's hard to give everything related to that...

    Please advise. I know I will get RFE anyways as I don't have time to get the medical done and will be submitting without that and most likely with a copy of PERM, not actual hard copy, since it won't come on time.

    Plz advise....thanks...oh and the fees are? Nervous. lawyer made me make checks payable to USCIS and I see some people sayng "dept of homeland security"...please advise.





    hot argumentative essay format. argumentative essay format. 2011 Persuasive Essay based on
  • 2011 Persuasive Essay based on



  • meimmi
    03-09 04:52 PM
    Hi! I am planning to apply EAD on my own as I could no longer afford to pay my expensive lawyer, but there I am not sure how to answer question 13 in the form which says, "Have you ever before applied for employment authorization from USCIS? Since I was and still am on H1, should I answer yes? Please help. Thanks.

    You can e-file(online) for EAD and AP. I applied online and received EAD within 45 days. I had to go to ASC for fingerprinting again though. The answer to that question is No if you are applying for EAD for the first time.



    more...


    house argumentative essay format. argumentative essay format. argumentative essay Or hot
  • argumentative essay Or hot



  • immi_seeker
    04-09 06:32 PM
    This is an "Ouch..." visa bulletin.

    Dont want to be passimistic or discourage anyone; I have always been optimistic and will remain so...

    However, this suggests that there will not be any fall down (previously called spillover) from EB4 and may not even be much from EB5 (Last year this was the major factor that gave 10k additional numbers to EB2 India). Lookes like people are finding alternate ways (who can) by these routes.

    EB1 used up all its numbers last year and we dont know what will happen this year.

    EB2 ROW usage looks low, but then again no movement in EB2 India...

    Patience and persistence....

    Good Luck to all of us.


    EB1/EB2 demand is very low. So numbers should come from there i believe. Number crunchers could jump in and see how this EB4 demand will make a difference





    tattoo argumentative essay format. argumentative essay format. argumentative essay format. essay Essay+format+apa; essay Essay+format+apa
  • argumentative essay format. essay Essay+format+apa; essay Essay+format+apa



  • desi3933
    03-11 11:12 AM
    See here this guy is also saying the same thing what my lawyer has predicted.
    http://immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?p=28881#post28881

    This is what Ron has said (link provided by you)
    --------
    I am just speculating, but it appears that the CIS has decided to concentrate on EB3 AOS cases and is trying to use up as much of the quota as possible there. At the same time, the State Department is slowly advancing the China/India EB2 cutoff dates to try to use up numbers there.
    -------------

    Two things -
    2. EB3 are being approved so use to use all available quota for EB3
    2. How slowly advancing for eb2 means current to you?



    more...


    pictures Argumentative Essay argumentative essay format. essay format. persuasive
  • essay format. persuasive



  • iv_only_hope
    02-21 04:21 PM
    I guess one worst case scenario would be EB1 and EB2 row using upto 39,000 visas each. Then the 140k/ year wait for India and china would extend to eternity





    dresses 2011 Persuasive Essay based on argumentative essay format. 6th grade argumentative essay
  • 6th grade argumentative essay



  • Jaime
    09-11 03:38 PM
    If people were looking for yet another reason to attend the rally, here it is! If you are EB3 your wait just got much longer! We need to get that changed! By going to Washington!!!



    more...


    makeup argumentative essay format. argumentative essay format. argumentative essay format.
  • argumentative essay format.



  • vik352
    07-01 11:35 PM
    I talked to my Professor where I did my masters and he agreed to sign the online petition. He is one of top researchers in his field. Imagine if we can get signatures from such great . Professors, outstanding Scientists, CEO's and Directors of big companies, Journalists (like the one who wrote nice article in Washington post about legal immigration) and probably Bill Gates. This would create great attention for our cause. They are lots of people out there who support legal immigration and its time to bring them together and show it to the world in a petition.


    If anyone thinks this is a good idea, can you just leave a message saying that you support it. At least we know how many people are interested in this forum.





    girlfriend argumentative essay format. essay Essay+format+apa; essay Essay+format+apa argumentative essay format. house free argumentative essay
  • house free argumentative essay



  • zen
    04-03 03:09 PM
    o.k. ..I will first tell the issues which are preventing me from doing what you say.
    whenever we/I come with ideas - some members come up with posts to attack and kill the idea. ( teli and sanju ..).

    everything seems to be tied to donations ..but do people even think before parting with their money ?(it is their money and there is a saying for such attitude). some say donate for lobbying ... how much does that cost ? how much is needed ? no info is provided.
    say we are raising 10K every month and say lobbying requires 500 K ...5 - 8 years will go just to reach that amount (by that time, some will say lobbying needs more money ) !!!





    hairstyles from a persuasive essay. argumentative essay format. argumentative essay format.
  • argumentative essay format.



  • vin13
    03-10 09:52 AM
    Just to give some of the members information on how airline miles could be used.

    typically we would need at least 25,000 miles to redeem a round trip ticket.

    Sometimes some individuals may have let say 20,000 miles. they are 5,000 short of a round trip. Then, we can use someone else who may have about 5000 miles to transfer to the individual with 20,000 to make up the 25,000 for redeeming.

    There is always a transfer fee associated. typically transferring 5000 miles will cost about $50.

    It is not practical to combine several accounts of 2000, 5000, etc to make up 25,000 miles because the transfer fee alone will get to be around $250 to $300. For $300 you might as well just buy the ticket.

    Some of you have been willing to offer a couple of thousand miles. this would be used only if i can find someone who is just a few thousand miles short of 25000 so we can combine.

    I am keeping a log of all the miles donors. Please be aware that not all miles can be used especially when they are just a few thousand miles.

    Miles Donors when you PM me, please mention how many miles you would like to donate. Some of you are sending me a message that you would like to donate some miles. But if you do not mention how much miles you have, i cannot decide if we can use them.

    Also individuals who need air ticket please PM me.

    thanks





    nixstor
    07-05 01:35 PM
    I think IV should allow only paid members to create a new thread. Any non-paid member wants to create a new thread, then make them pay before creating one.

    Very decent idea. But Its very difficult to implement as we might have to some code tweaks. I myself am not a programmer. I remember Pappu or some one asking for PHP/My SQL help which I believe went unanswered.





    furiouspride
    08-10 03:25 PM
    I would be more than happy to help with whatever ideas you have on mind. Even if IV decides to create an exclusive EB3 fund, count me in for any monetary contribution.
    Seriously guys, -ve reps for offering to help? Whats wrong with you?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment