Wednesday, June 22, 2011

anime psp wallpaper

images Dragon Ball Z PSP wallpaper anime psp wallpaper. Nouveau Anime PSP Wallpaper
  • Nouveau Anime PSP Wallpaper



  • paskal
    12-26 04:30 PM
    amsterdam is visa free- thank NW/KLM for it!

    I hear Milan is too - Alitalia





    wallpaper Nouveau Anime PSP Wallpaper anime psp wallpaper. PSP Wallpapers - Fushigi Yugi
  • PSP Wallpapers - Fushigi Yugi



  • abcdefgh
    01-16 12:00 PM
    pls update your profile so that we can confirm.

    I just updated the profile. Could you please confirm?

    Sorry about making a commitment for only @ 20.00.

    Thanks again for all the effort done by IV Core.





    anime psp wallpaper. PSP wallpaper anime 10
  • PSP wallpaper anime 10



  • Indirant
    02-20 09:12 PM
    Hi Guys when are you meeting in Durga temple Let me know I can come with some of my friends
    Sekar





    2011 PSP Wallpapers - Fushigi Yugi anime psp wallpaper. PSP Anime Style Wallpaper PSP
  • PSP Anime Style Wallpaper PSP



  • Canadian_Dream
    04-10 05:56 PM
    the fact that reform is needed does not mean this is the best way.
    and btw i wonder what happens to true consulting companies- BCG, Oracle etc whose business is to provide these services. They are not some abusive offshore operation....how is it fair to them? Seems a bit radical to me...not that i oppose the need for reform.

    My only point was: the way H1B was set-up there was too much leverage to the corporations. This led to abuse by them at your and my cost. End result was wage depression, Green Card Backlogs and now H1B crisis. No matter how you argue it, the abusers have been a clear winner as an end result. Look no further than mushrooming of recruiting companies, and growing profit margins of TCS, Infosys and Wipro.
    In the end the reform has to come, unfortunately it came again at our cost. I agree it is not the best way to reform it, because it isn't in the best interest of H1B holders, but I guess the intention here is to stop the abuse at any cost. The best way probably would have been making H1B independent of the employer but again me and you are not kept in mind when a law like this is being written. What happens to BCG, Oracle etc, perhaps law should provide a way to separate wheat from chaff. If you take a closer look at it, these corporations do provide consulting services but consultants are still "Permanent Employees" with a fix wages and benefits but body shoppers have a different model with unpaid bench period and what not. In fact you can find
    Permanent Residents and US Citizens wanting to work or working with BCG, Oracle etc, but you don't see that with bodyshoppers and that's why I guess the 50% US Citizen clause in the proposed law. Please don't confuse this with the notion that I support or oppose this law. I am just trying to argue that if off shoring companies (Infosys, TCS etc) with 90% H1B's and local body shopping firms 100% H1B are getting punished I have no sympathy for them. These are the same people who refuse to give people copy I-140 approval notice and file for 59 Green Cards out of 20,000 H1B's they bring.


    How about sending back all H1Bs ? If there is no cheap labor around , the salaries for all others (Citizens and GC holders) go up. I so want to see 250 an hour rates.
    Applying your logic , you should get a job in your home country if you are smart enough.
    You should first read the original post that I responded to understand the context. As far as wages are concerned it is because of these corporations that hourly rates however high look meager when H1B statistics are collected by DOL, because a large cut is added to profit margins. That's why opponents of H1B program can point finger and say prevailing wages are not market wages. Do you support this practice of making profit by eating away a huge chunk of your pay just because they sponsor H1B (a Green Card the retention benefit to continue doing this for atleast 3-4 years) ? If you are then you are doing it at your own peril.

    Check out some of the prevailing wages and see for yourself if these are real market wages:

    System Analyst in San Jose California $64K
    http://www.deloitte.com/dtt/cda/doc/content/032807_systmsanaly_sanfranciscoCA.pdf
    Consultant in San Francisco 55K
    http://www.deloitte.com/dtt/cda/doc/content/032807_taxconsII_sanjoseCA.pdf



    more...


    anime psp wallpaper. posted in Anime
  • posted in Anime



  • natrajs
    08-16 03:38 PM
    Participate in the Rally

    Make sure our voices are heard

    Support IV





    anime psp wallpaper. anime-naruto-psp-wallpaper
  • anime-naruto-psp-wallpaper



  • sprash
    02-02 01:42 PM
    Out of status is usually checked until date of I-485 filing. One exception being working without valid and active EAD when I-485 is pending.

    H1 status, one should be paid what is mention in H1 LCA and it is not related to LC Salary for green card. LC Salary comes into picture for ability-to-pay issues.



    Thanks for your inputs Desi.

    I have been following this thread with great interest. I'm the guy who posted the RFE scans on Pg1.

    In my case the RFE was issued 1.5 years after filing for AOS (I filed in July 07 and this RFE was on Oct 08). Also, I'm not the only person who got this. I know many folks who work for big companies like Intel etc, who got such an RFE.

    Also if I remember correctly, Belle on Murthy Forums (who also seems in the know) mentioned that one must be employed at all times on EAD. I didn't find any specific timeframe -- most people said you could get into trouble if an RFE (such as mine) is raised and you're out of a job. On the other hand, it is might be safe till such an RFE is issued (???)

    I tried to look for that thread, but couldn't find it. However I did find another similar thread on which she (he?) has said the same thing:

    http://murthyforum.atinfopop.com/4/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=1024039761&f=4654000912&m=9941019581&r=3791069581#3791069581

    In tumultuous times such as these, I would expect USCIS to raise many more such RFEs.



    more...


    anime psp wallpaper. Gaara Wallpaper:
  • Gaara Wallpaper:



  • gcisadawg
    12-14 11:20 PM
    kumar1,

    I agree to most of the points you wrote. I believe there is one thing that you missed.

    H1B is a dual intent visa that allows a foreigner to work in US and also apply for permanent residency. It was originally intended for American companies to hire people from abroad. But how many American companies hire people directly from abroad? Even if there is some, it would be very very minimal.

    Body shoppers are the one who take on the difficult task of interviewing/recruiting/sponsoring/air-lifting the foreigner to USA in addition to preparing the candidate to withstand the rigors of a visa interview.
    They give initial accommodation (agreed, a 1BR aptmnt cramped with many ppl), pay on bench ( accepted, not all), place the candidate on a project and get the foreigner US work/cultural experience. After they go through the whole nine yards, these American companies jump in and poach these H1Bs.

    Take the body shoppers and glorified body shoppers like TCS, wipro, infy etc out of the equation and you would have sheer wastage of H1B numbers since the American companies will not go abroad to recruit someone who is unfamiliar with US work culture.

    That is why congress came up with 20K quota for master degree holders who can be recruited directly by US corporations. In my opinion, US corporations should not complain at all since they were never interested in upholding the true spirit of H1B by recruiting people from abroad directly.

    -gcisadawg





    2010 PSP wallpaper anime 10 anime psp wallpaper. Dragon Ball Z PSP wallpaper
  • Dragon Ball Z PSP wallpaper



  • uma001
    10-05 07:25 PM
    Add Amerigroup Corporation to the list



    more...


    anime psp wallpaper. Anime PSP Wallpapers
  • Anime PSP Wallpapers



  • amitjoey
    01-18 12:36 PM
    I've been following this Forum daily for more than
    two years and never seen any achievement by Core group or
    their lobbysts!
    Why should I contribute this time?
    Thanks

    The question to ask is what should/can I do to help the core with this effort.
    Not be a arm-chair critic. I know, you seem to be just frustrated, I am sure you are not questioning the core and their efforts. This is our year and we are going to be successfull this year. Nothing meaningfull can be achieved without struggle.





    hair PSP Anime Style Wallpaper PSP anime psp wallpaper. Anime Cry Devil May Cool PSP
  • Anime Cry Devil May Cool PSP



  • ckichannagari
    06-11 10:57 AM
    just sent again after modified contents..



    more...


    anime psp wallpaper. psp wallpapers. wallpaper for
  • psp wallpapers. wallpaper for



  • ilikekilo
    10-16 10:26 AM
    U could get notarized at ur local banks or at ur work place if u ahve anyone who has a license

    i believe you dont have to put in any recpt # 's just your name...


    and also anyone knows the fax #??





    hot posted in Anime anime psp wallpaper. PSP wallpapers.
  • PSP wallpapers.



  • akshaya10001
    07-13 03:19 PM
    Few points to add......

    Assuming EB1, EB2, EB3 & EB4 demand is same as 2009. This year spill over will be at least extra 7000 visa's.
    There are 10,000 overflow from 2009 FB Visa's, assuming that ~30% goes to EB3 remaining 70% goes to EB1, EB2, EB3 and EB4. Which all overflow in to EB2 which eventually allocated to EB2 India & China.

    EB2 India assured of additional 6000 visa's (85% of spill over) compared to last year.

    The reasons we don't see recession effect on spillover, actually spill over numbers are down for last 2 years are
    1> EB1, EB2, EB3 & 4 ROW was always current but due to uscis in-efficiency there were many pending cases in the system which got cleared in 2009.
    2> ROW EB3 porting to EB2.

    Now 1st point got cleared in 2009 itself, which was indicated by August 2009 inventory list this was 1st inventory report to bring transparency. uscis want to look good so they cleared in efficiencies in 485 due to this spillover numbers in 2009 are less than 2008.

    second point is the only negative for spill over numbers.

    Clearly there are stats & messages that about 30% less PERM cases filed in 2009 & 2010, so consumption demand in ROW category will be going down.

    So we are going to see good thing due to spill over in the current Quarter, we can guess, speculate but we need to wait till next inventory report what was this effect is, most likely this trend will continue at least next year. It is clear that in next 6 months we won't see great expansion of economy & even ROW demand picks up in mid 2011 they will come to visa numbers stage after Sep �2011.

    HOPE we are going to have GREAT SPILL OVER DAYS DURING NEXT 15 months; the people who won't get cleared during this time frame have to be helped by reforms only.



    more...


    house PSP Wallpaper Anime Naruto anime psp wallpaper. Download PSP Wallpaper Here
  • Download PSP Wallpaper Here



  • downthedrain
    02-03 10:31 AM
    Thanks desi3933, couple more questions...

    do I have to submit only the job offer letter?
    Should it be the old(one I originally got) one or get one from the employer saying I am currently employed as permamenet for the same salary as in I140?
    Do I have to send the W2 from last year?
    Do I have to send 2 paystubs from this year?





    tattoo anime-naruto-psp-wallpaper anime psp wallpaper. Anime PSP Wallpaper
  • Anime PSP Wallpaper



  • spicy_guy
    08-11 11:44 AM
    I may be wrong on my thinking, but I do hope you take a suggestion - when reading the INS law, understand it independently first. Then go back to see, if it can be applied on your interpretation. Do not start out with it, everything looks red when wearing red tinted glasses.......

    After the advocacy days in DC, I am sold on what IV is offering and its commitment to the EB community. I am EB3 too and I am pretty much in the same boat as many of you here.

    You put it out well from your side.
    BTW, are you really 2007 EB3 I? Do you have a guesstimate on when you would get GC?:rolleyes:



    more...


    pictures Gaara Wallpaper: anime psp wallpaper. Team psp sony wallpaper.
  • Team psp sony wallpaper.



  • thomachan72
    11-11 03:59 PM
    I am surprised that this thread is still active. Usually by this time somebody from the core group puts a statement and that usually closes the discussion. I am sure this will happen soon since atleast a few posters have been requesting asistance from Pappu regarding this issue. I am just waiting for that post to come...dont know when. Hey pappu why are you taking so long......why dont you post and tell all our friends who are currently so emotional about the reality of pursuing the legal option...





    dresses PSP wallpapers. anime psp wallpaper. Anime Wave - Free PSP
  • Anime Wave - Free PSP



  • Jaime
    09-12 03:06 PM
    EVERYONE, we're meeting in DC next Tuesday!!! You can STILL MAKE IT!!! WE NEED YOU THERE!!!!



    more...


    makeup Anime PSP Wallpapers anime psp wallpaper. PSP Wallpaper Anime Naruto
  • PSP Wallpaper Anime Naruto



  • NKR
    07-28 01:10 PM
    I consider myself liberal as in live and let live. This depiction pushes envelope big time. Along with rights comes the responsibilites.


    Well said, people should exercise restraint while following freedom of speech since it can hurt sentiments.

    When someone drew nu** pictures of Hindu Gods and Goddesses, all these so called pseudosecularists cite some 16th century sculpture and say that it has always been like that. Someone sculpted something which was wrong and now some people allow another wrong citing the previous wrong. 2 wrongs won�t make a right.

    The post previous to yours asks people who are complaining to take their complaints to RSS and BJP. Why?. So that they can call them fundamentalists later?. This is heights of hypocrisy.





    girlfriend Anime PSP Wallpaper anime psp wallpaper. posted in Anime, Gaming
  • posted in Anime, Gaming



  • ramee
    06-28 11:14 PM
    Gurus,

    We have applied for 485 for four of our family members. Myself (Primary) and two kids got the welcome email on 06/25 and RFE email for my spouse application on 6/26. Haven't recvd any documents in mail to know the reason, but my questions to Gurus is

    - How long will it take to get Card Ordered email after Welcome email. We havent recvd the welcome package in mail yet.

    - Is there any relation between not getting Card Ordered email and RFE on my sopuse application.

    - What could be the potential reason for RFE on my Spouse Application.

    Thanks in advance.

    EB2, PD:Jan'2004, July 2 Filer.





    hairstyles psp wallpapers. wallpaper for anime psp wallpaper. -wallpapers/anime-girl-psp
  • -wallpapers/anime-girl-psp



  • go_gc_way
    12-11 03:34 PM
    First someone from IV core has to confirm that this rule change does not need congress action. I am sure the core has explored this option before.

    Until then, there is no point in having any discussion on this.

    I second all , who want to contact USCIS for this. We can take out this from our wish list for a bill.





    waitingmygc
    02-11 08:59 PM
    The following question is for Gurus and those already got GC.

    Does the online status change from "Initial Review" to "pre-adjudicated"? How the preson can know that her/his case "pre-adjudicated"?





    EB3_SEP04
    05-26 05:31 PM
    An officer's duty is to ask for papers. And for just few questions you are upset.

    Just think about in the other way.

    What if the officer gets upset while you remain silent....

    You don't have to post such experience as everybody knows what would happen.

    Clearly dude, you have no idea what you are talking about. we are not talking about a situation like what to do if a thug holds you at gunpoint and asked for money. we talking about a Govt rule or law. it's about what is right and what is wrong. The officer could throw a bad word at you like "i am pretty sure you are terrorist" which would be in our favor. worst case he would shoot me, but chances of that happening are next to zero.

    I want to remain silent, raise suspicion, make them scramble to find out who i am, make them feel like working hard only to find out that I have made a fool of them. That's the only way they would realize how stupid the rule is.

    Just imagin that Sunday 1000 people had remained silent, they would have to call to their superiors for more officers, more cars, more laptops, documents, more running around, etc. That would have become an issue in the state senate where the budget is already tight, they are fighting for pennies and the nonsense border patrol has spent millions in a day to find NOTHING (because ALL illegals had escapped by saying one word "CITIZEN").

    BUT... it needs guts to do that, not sure if you fall in that category.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment