gcisadawg
03-13 02:21 PM
Both Graham and Schumer agree that they want to do this bipartisan. Graham wants one more Republican to support the bill. If not, he wouldn't back it. This is a known fact and even Schumer is well aware of it.
If health care passes through reconciliation, then getting that one crucial Republican vote would become that much difficult. In other words, Immigration bill would never see the light this year.
It tells me, although Graham is in it, he is not really in it... He wants to take the credit for bipartisanship but not the responsibility for making it happen. And that is the reason for one more Republican support.
If health care passes through reconciliation, then getting that one crucial Republican vote would become that much difficult. In other words, Immigration bill would never see the light this year.
It tells me, although Graham is in it, he is not really in it... He wants to take the credit for bipartisanship but not the responsibility for making it happen. And that is the reason for one more Republican support.
wallpaper How To Draw Anime Eyes Crying.

GCDo
04-25 01:45 AM
I never heard of this...what crap it is.?:eek:
Checked with my company lawyer. According to them it is a separate document from marriage certificate.
I applied for GC only after getting married , so right from the beginning my passport etc has my wifes name in it. What caused this RFE still baffles me.
I am not sure how will I get this document sitting in USA within 2 weeks.
Is there any other alternative ? Has any one faced with this kind of RFE and has given
some substitute for "Memorandum of marriage"
Checked with my company lawyer. According to them it is a separate document from marriage certificate.
I applied for GC only after getting married , so right from the beginning my passport etc has my wifes name in it. What caused this RFE still baffles me.
I am not sure how will I get this document sitting in USA within 2 weeks.
Is there any other alternative ? Has any one faced with this kind of RFE and has given
some substitute for "Memorandum of marriage"
MetteBB
05-27 05:08 PM
I liked the apple one the best mette. I have added that one up :)
btw: your footer is killing my CPU :P
First of all...thanx!
re your CPU...:huh: How can I fix this? It's a small file (using your very own tut for snow)
/mette
btw: your footer is killing my CPU :P
First of all...thanx!
re your CPU...:huh: How can I fix this? It's a small file (using your very own tut for snow)
/mette
2011 tattoo anime eyes crying,
chehuan
01-26 08:04 PM
so the job description said BS + 5 years experience or Master +2 years
and they rejected him saying he was not BS +5
none took care of the second part Master +2 years and hence it got rejected
and they rejected him saying he was not BS +5
none took care of the second part Master +2 years and hence it got rejected
more...
sankar_203
09-15 12:50 PM
PD: Nov 2006
486 - July 26th 2007(pending)
486 - July 26th 2007(pending)
EkAurAaya
10-18 06:07 PM
Oh yeah. We still have to fight Anti-immigrants even after we obtain naturalization.
Actually even after we obtain Citizenship... unless our skin color magically changes with Citizenship j/k :D
Actually even after we obtain Citizenship... unless our skin color magically changes with Citizenship j/k :D
more...
chandra_mb
03-11 08:48 AM
You can get SSN is you could provide a proof that it is required for taking an exam or license. You need to show that the process requires and also get a letter from the license issuer that it required to issue a license.
Thanks vparam ! We will give this a try. Hope they give us an SSN.
Thanks vparam ! We will give this a try. Hope they give us an SSN.
2010 crying eyes drawing. crying
sri1234
02-11 04:14 PM
As far as i know medicals are valid for 2 1/2 years.
Answer to your next question is, there could be many possibilities.
1. USCIS might have lost your original 693
2. There could be something which is not clear in the original 693 etc
Don't worry much. Just give them what they asked.
Its good that they opened your file.
I second krishna_brc
Answer to your next question is, there could be many possibilities.
1. USCIS might have lost your original 693
2. There could be something which is not clear in the original 693 etc
Don't worry much. Just give them what they asked.
Its good that they opened your file.
I second krishna_brc
more...
gsc999
01-20 12:05 PM
Core team,
Any progress on the core teams efforts to allow 485 filing for those with approved I 140's but whose PD is not current ?
No need to elaborate. Just need to know if we are still working to get it in and what the chances are like.
--
The core group is working on that. Latest update is that we need funds to lobby for this effort and IV has sent out messages asking for member contributions. Let us know if you have already signed-up if not please do so.
Any progress on the core teams efforts to allow 485 filing for those with approved I 140's but whose PD is not current ?
No need to elaborate. Just need to know if we are still working to get it in and what the chances are like.
--
The core group is working on that. Latest update is that we need funds to lobby for this effort and IV has sent out messages asking for member contributions. Let us know if you have already signed-up if not please do so.
hair anime eyes crying. Anime Eyes Crying. in crying
roseball
05-04 11:11 PM
Hi All,
Recently I received an RFE on my Wife's 485 application asking to prove that we both are still married. My lawyer is asking for around $400 to respond to this RFE, We have already paid the lawyer about $7500 until now for our GC process and she is no longer the preferred lawyer for the company that I am working for, but I had to keep my case with her as she has processed all of my applications until now. My questions are:
1. Can we ourselves respond to the RFE and save the $400.00,
2. If so, What's the process and what documents that we need to send to prove that we are still married.
Appreciate all of your help in this regard.
Thanks
Yes, you can reply to RFE directly. One of my friends recently got a similar RFE and the RFE included the type of documents to submit. The following is the text from the RFE:
"Submit evidence to demonstrate that your present marriage to XXXX is bonafide. This may be in the form of birth certificates for common children, documentary evidence of joint residence and/or ownership of property, joint income tax returns, joint financial accounts, spousal insurance coverage and other such documentation. If you fail to submit any evience or of you submit insufficient evidence, you application may be considered for denial"
His lawyer is charging him similar fee so mailed all the above mentioned documents directly with a cover letter and copy of the RFE. Hope this helps.
Recently I received an RFE on my Wife's 485 application asking to prove that we both are still married. My lawyer is asking for around $400 to respond to this RFE, We have already paid the lawyer about $7500 until now for our GC process and she is no longer the preferred lawyer for the company that I am working for, but I had to keep my case with her as she has processed all of my applications until now. My questions are:
1. Can we ourselves respond to the RFE and save the $400.00,
2. If so, What's the process and what documents that we need to send to prove that we are still married.
Appreciate all of your help in this regard.
Thanks
Yes, you can reply to RFE directly. One of my friends recently got a similar RFE and the RFE included the type of documents to submit. The following is the text from the RFE:
"Submit evidence to demonstrate that your present marriage to XXXX is bonafide. This may be in the form of birth certificates for common children, documentary evidence of joint residence and/or ownership of property, joint income tax returns, joint financial accounts, spousal insurance coverage and other such documentation. If you fail to submit any evience or of you submit insufficient evidence, you application may be considered for denial"
His lawyer is charging him similar fee so mailed all the above mentioned documents directly with a cover letter and copy of the RFE. Hope this helps.
more...
SL%%
06-30 08:06 AM
Just wondering, this is my case below and it has been this way since 07, does it have the same meaning as above or pretty much nothing?
================================================== ========
Receipt Number: LINXXXXXXXX
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Case received and pending.
On MONTH DATE, YEAR, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
================================================== ========
================================================== ========
Receipt Number: LINXXXXXXXX
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Case received and pending.
On MONTH DATE, YEAR, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
================================================== ========
hot anime eyes crying.
eb3_nepa
03-18 04:31 PM
Visit your local INS or USCIS office. They should guide you through the process.
On a lighter note, you will also experience their "hospitality".
On a lighter note, you will also experience their "hospitality".
more...
house makeup anime eyes crying. how to draw anime eyes closed. cartoon eyes
ak_manu
09-17 01:37 PM
Also make sure you DO NOT FLY British Airways as you would need Transit visa with expired H1 stamping. Suggest to renew EAD. Consult your lawyer.
tattoo anime eyes crying.
newbie2020
09-29 10:02 AM
I can give u mine....PM me..if you need
more...
pictures anime eyes crying. anime eyes
aranya
01-15 10:40 AM
Two things
1] H1b application may not be filed by the beneficiary i.e. you cannot file it. Your employer or his representative (lawyer) has to apply.
2] The lawyer fees may be paid by either the employer or the employee - no USCIS requirments/laws.
1] H1b application may not be filed by the beneficiary i.e. you cannot file it. Your employer or his representative (lawyer) has to apply.
2] The lawyer fees may be paid by either the employer or the employee - no USCIS requirments/laws.
dresses wallpaper anime eyes crying.
Lisap
08-28 11:59 AM
If you stopped payment on individual checks (My banks charges $30 for each check stoppage) it would have been denied eventhough USCIS tried to cash it (instantly as it is electronic transaction).That you received receipt notices means, the checks went through, and your application is considered properly filed.
If stopped as a batch of checks (it is free of charge with my bank), it would still go through, despite your stoppage request, as it is like paper check.
So to be absolutely certain, you should stop them individually if you want to stop payment on the 2nd set of application too.
Looks like you are indeed very lucky to have got things in order despite your attorney's best efforts to screw up!
I am in some what similar situation;my checks are seen today as encashed on 8/23 for a July 2 filing.I too send out a 2nd set of I-485 applications on 8/16, as I got scared of missing out on the window of opportunity.I have asked today for stop payment on all my checks individually for this 8/16 filing.
I actually did a stop payment on the checks (they were personal checks) and was charged the 30/ per check. I did the stop payment on the 14th of Aug. At the bank they were able to see that uscis had not tried to cash the checks as of yet. We managed to get the stop payment reversed so I guess we wait and see now!
Now that I do have receipts- should I go ahead and stop payment on the 2nd set??
If stopped as a batch of checks (it is free of charge with my bank), it would still go through, despite your stoppage request, as it is like paper check.
So to be absolutely certain, you should stop them individually if you want to stop payment on the 2nd set of application too.
Looks like you are indeed very lucky to have got things in order despite your attorney's best efforts to screw up!
I am in some what similar situation;my checks are seen today as encashed on 8/23 for a July 2 filing.I too send out a 2nd set of I-485 applications on 8/16, as I got scared of missing out on the window of opportunity.I have asked today for stop payment on all my checks individually for this 8/16 filing.
I actually did a stop payment on the checks (they were personal checks) and was charged the 30/ per check. I did the stop payment on the 14th of Aug. At the bank they were able to see that uscis had not tried to cash the checks as of yet. We managed to get the stop payment reversed so I guess we wait and see now!
Now that I do have receipts- should I go ahead and stop payment on the 2nd set??
more...
makeup you cry into
MONCYS
01-16 11:12 PM
casted my vote in change.gov
girlfriend 2011 How To Draw Anime Eyes
divs09
06-19 12:55 AM
Hello All,
I am contacting you regarding an Inquiry of
" H1B Approved without I-94 and to appeal for I-290B.
I applied for H1B Visa on Dec 23rd 2008 or change of status from H4 to H1B, H4 is Valid till Aug 06, 2009.
Please note that i was already on h1b from Oct 01st 2004 till Sep 30th , 2007, then again i applied for H4 on Dec 27th 2006 till AUG 06TH 09 2009..
So i don't fall under New H1 Quota, i.e H1CAP
keeping this in mind and only after filing, i received the receipt number on Dec 23rd 2008,and started working immediately from then onwards.
On May 01st, 2009 there was a query to my company and also on me whether i am maintaining valid non immigrant H1B classification.
On May 21st 2009, i received a letter from USCIS
saying that a response was received in which it included two pay statements for period of Jan 2009 and Feb 2009, they mentioned that the beneficiary was not eligible to work at this time and appears to have been working in United States without permission.
Change of status is denied, how ever your petition is Approved and go to Chennai for processing.Or submit a Motion to Reopen (Form I-290B ).\
Please advice me what should i do.
If i submit Form 1-290B, what are the grounds that i have to justify as it is clearly mentioned that i was not eligible to work at this time, but i am assuming that once you apply for H1 you can start working , then why in my case they have mentioned as illegal.
Second query is after applying for I-290B, can i continue to work or should i stop working until i get the update from USCIS regarding COS.
Third Query is should i apply for a new H1 and continue working.
Please advice me on this issue.
Hoping to hear from you Soon.
Thanks a lot for your help,
I am contacting you regarding an Inquiry of
" H1B Approved without I-94 and to appeal for I-290B.
I applied for H1B Visa on Dec 23rd 2008 or change of status from H4 to H1B, H4 is Valid till Aug 06, 2009.
Please note that i was already on h1b from Oct 01st 2004 till Sep 30th , 2007, then again i applied for H4 on Dec 27th 2006 till AUG 06TH 09 2009..
So i don't fall under New H1 Quota, i.e H1CAP
keeping this in mind and only after filing, i received the receipt number on Dec 23rd 2008,and started working immediately from then onwards.
On May 01st, 2009 there was a query to my company and also on me whether i am maintaining valid non immigrant H1B classification.
On May 21st 2009, i received a letter from USCIS
saying that a response was received in which it included two pay statements for period of Jan 2009 and Feb 2009, they mentioned that the beneficiary was not eligible to work at this time and appears to have been working in United States without permission.
Change of status is denied, how ever your petition is Approved and go to Chennai for processing.Or submit a Motion to Reopen (Form I-290B ).\
Please advice me what should i do.
If i submit Form 1-290B, what are the grounds that i have to justify as it is clearly mentioned that i was not eligible to work at this time, but i am assuming that once you apply for H1 you can start working , then why in my case they have mentioned as illegal.
Second query is after applying for I-290B, can i continue to work or should i stop working until i get the update from USCIS regarding COS.
Third Query is should i apply for a new H1 and continue working.
Please advice me on this issue.
Hoping to hear from you Soon.
Thanks a lot for your help,
hairstyles How to Draw Crying Eyes
H1B-GC
07-13 03:23 PM
The blog is an 'ancient' news in IV.This been discussed and discarded
pappu
02-09 10:10 PM
Thank you very much. We need members like you.
samcam
05-19 12:03 PM
we have 99 guests.. please register and contribute.. help yourself by helping IV...
No comments:
Post a Comment