Friday, June 24, 2011

amor no correspondido frases

images amor no correspondido frases. amor no correspondido frases. frases d amor. de amor con
  • frases d amor. de amor con



  • vin13
    11-12 03:26 PM
    Guys

    So are we having a conference call or have we decided that we should individually write letter that has already been drafted.

    Contact your congressman and use the draft to help get clarrification/resolution. If they cannot help resolve, but can get an appointment with a higher official then one of us can go meet them. Some of us are willing to fly/drive.. at our own expense to meet the official.

    I know atleast 3 members including me who would be meeting lawmakers of our respective constituencies. When we meet the lawmakers we plan to discuss about our provisions in the CIR(Recapture, country cap,...) and then in the interim we would request them to help us resolve the quarterly spillover.





    wallpaper frases d amor. de amor con amor no correspondido frases. amor no correspondido frases.
  • amor no correspondido frases.



  • wam4wam
    02-17 07:39 AM
    i agree with retrohatao

    it is pretty much useless to fight for ending tetrogression when we know we are going to get stuck in name check for 2-3 years after that


    infact i am hoping and praying that the EB relief bill does not pass until my name check has been cleared...as i will not be able to use the available visa numbers .

    the name check issue is a big big problem.

    trust me...if we dont include it right now....2 years from now...all of us will be forming a new web site with Name check as the primary issue...:eek:





    amor no correspondido frases. amor no correspondido frases.
  • amor no correspondido frases.



  • jcgc
    02-21 03:18 PM
    Dont rely on tracitt. no one knows how many report there. It is not scientific or true. For right numbers, anlyse the DOS report for each year, if you hva more time.

    http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/statistics/statistics_1476.html

    Well that is the only available source. The DOS reports will tell you how many numbers have been used up historically. But they don;t tell you what USCIS has on its plate still pending right now by PD. And as far as i know, is the best option.





    2011 amor no correspondido frases. amor no correspondido frases. frases de amor no
  • frases de amor no



  • BECsufferer
    02-13 06:52 PM
    FYI .. This post is what I received in e-mail few days back.

    I would like to bring to the notice of your readers, editorial committee and leaders of
    the Indian community of a systematic way that (legally) the US Government is practicing
    legal ethnic cleansing of Indians and Chinese and other H-1B visa holders.

    While it is agreeable that the current economic downturn is the worst one has seen.
    It is time to band together with what resources we have and make it thru this perfect
    storm. However, the machinations of a few politicians and the further connivance of the
    USCIS, we are about to see a systematic 'legal ethnic cleansing of Indians and other
    foreign professionals'.

    Leaders of the ethnic Indian community should take up this issue. Leading Indian attorneys
    such as Chugh Firm, Khanna Firm, Sheela Murthy, and leaders like Dr. Romesh Japra and
    Yogi Chugh etc should do something about this with their contacts at the highest levels.

    How is this happening and why is it ethnic cleansing?

    Since 1990's every year several thousands of Indian professionals come to the US. Because of
    delay in processing of their Green Cards a vast majority of them are on H-1B.

    With the current downturn, Sen. Grassley et all have raised such a stink that companies are
    forced to lay off H-1b holders first before they lay off any other US employees. While the US
    employers may not always do this. They are being shamed into revealing how they laid off
    US Citizens before laying off others. Net Net....Indian professionals are being laid off from
    large companies (ofcourse, along with layoffs of US citizens and Green card holders as well).

    Now, having been laid off, H-1b holders are forced to leave the country within 10 days if they
    do not find another job. Now, many are forced to leave the US as they cannot sustain living
    in the US. However, some enterprising few are finding lower paying jobs or are finding so called
    'body shopping companies' to file their H-1b transfer in anticipation of staying around till the
    economy improves and they can find suitable jobs. Here is when the systematic targetting and
    ethnic cleansing is coming to the fore. The USCIS in the past which did not, out of the ordinary
    question such H-1b transfers. is raising Request for Evidence (RFE) from these companies.

    These RFEs are raised in such a way that it is impossible to answer them. They are thus
    not only targetting the H-1b candidates, they are systematically undermining the people
    (companies) who want to help out H-1b candidates out of their predicament of being stranded.

    Imagine living in the US for the past 8 years. Owning a home, then getting in line for the
    Green Card. You are close to getting the green card but because of backlog you only get
    what is called the Employment Authorization Card (EAD). So, you continue to be on H-1b status.
    Then your employer fires you....

    There are two paths here.....Technically, with a EAD card you can get employment anywhere
    with what is called US AC21 Portability.However, AC21 EAD portability comes with the need
    that a person with EAD should have another job with the exact same profile and same salary.
    In this market who is going to give you a job with this exact profile as your old job. The only
    way for a person to stay on 'legally' is to file a backup H-1b.

    Thus a person in the 'last stages' of his green card also actually ends up joining a fresh h-1b
    software professional.

    Now, what will the USCIS do? They will ensure that they find some issue with the RFE response
    provided by the 'body shopping company' and issue a denial of H-1b extension.

    The body shopping companies are trying to be the Raoul Wallenbergs (helping with visa when a
    person is in distress - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raoul_Wallenberg). However, the USCIS will
    ensure that literally hundred thousand Indian and Chinese professionals are kicked out of the
    US. The same professionals who came to US to contribute to its success will now be kicked
    out of US against their wish. The companies who are willing to help them will also be harassed
    in the bargain, some of those companies will be investigated for non-payment of wages, some
    of them will be subjected to USCIS audits for trying to help these helpless people whose lives
    are being uprooted.....I am not in any way saying that lives of US citizens is not being uprooted.
    These are very tough times and there is no reason to pick on the helpless, unrepresented people.

    This is as un-american as it gets. US is famous for its chivalry. Over 5000 lives have been sacrificed
    in Iraq to foster democracy and fairness in that part of the world. This is an un-American as it gets.
    This is a planned lynching and killing of the 'spirit' of the foreign worker who came to US dreaming
    of making it the American dream and participating/contributing to its success.

    What should the USCIS do?

    Given the tough times...They should allow people to stay on in the US as long as another
    employer is willing to keep them in status. They should not question the H-1b applications as
    everyone knows that USCIS can find issues with every single H-1b extension filed right now
    with their respective offices. As someone said - Rejecting a H1b now is like issuing speeding
    tickets at INDY 500. Even the largest companies such as Microsoft and IBM can have their
    H-1b applications rejected by the USCIS with the silliest of excuse.

    What is in it for the USCIS not to do this ethnic cleansing?

    Long term vision for America not just right now. This year the US Embassies in India issued over
    98,000 visas to students from India. These are students who are paying their way thru education
    in the US (a country with the most expensive but best education). If it turns out that US specifically
    targets Indians for 'special h-1b rejection treatment' literally half of them will never aspire to come
    to the US within the next 2 or 3 years.

    Right now the economy is bad, but it will improve: It is a 'perfect storm' right now which is causing
    this downturn. The economy will surely improve in the next few quarters. There will then be new
    sectors of the economy that will boom that will need professionals. There will be enough work by then
    for these H-1b professionals as well as US residents.

    Confident and free people contribute positively:
    If the word spreads that even in bad times this society did not turn on them then the US people
    will be appreciated. But, if the message is, when you are down they will kick you where it
    hurts, then this society will not succeed. Just imagine, there are at least 250,000 (maybe more) people of Indian
    and Asian origin who would end up buying a house if they knew for sure that they could continue
    to live without the fear of being 'ethnically cleansed'. Most Indians and Asians save money and do
    not splurge. Just this measure of confidence will ensure that they will spend money in the US
    economy. Just their contributions will ensure that there is a bump in the housing sector.

    Finally, As they say - "Those who do not learn from history are forced to repeat it". The US
    is perpetrating a betrayal of people who could contribute to its success in the long run. But, what they are
    getting is a form of 'systematic and legally driven ethnic cleansing' - they are being identified and
    driven out of the country which they have loyally served for varying periods of time.....

    God Bless America....God Save America from 'some' of its own people.

    Thanks.

    Dude;

    This is called natural correction. Read other posts and you would realize that for last 10 yrs majority of these so called IT programmers didn't even go to proper engineering college. More than half of them weren't even qualified to do the jobs. And than most of them came here and sat on bench, even though their actual jobs were still being searched or finalized. This system was mis-used and abused. Now it's time to pay for it!

    So thank God this is happening and hope USCIS does good job this time.



    more...


    amor no correspondido frases. de amor no correspondido.
  • de amor no correspondido.



  • grinch
    03-11 10:33 PM
    Yes we are soulty!!

    Thanks bluesun, I'll try it out





    amor no correspondido frases. Amor no correspondido; Amor no
  • Amor no correspondido; Amor no



  • snathan
    08-21 08:20 PM
    Thank you to those of you who were kind enough to respond with helpful information and some understanding for my situation. I do appreciate that much.
    And for those of you who were sarcastic and rude and accusing me of being illegal, if that was the case, then why has USCIS not stated that one time in all the correspondence I have had from them and why are they willing to give me a chance to file the required forms at this time?
    They know where I live, who I live with and anything else they need to know. Illegal immigrants don't make themselves known to anybody that could/would report them. If I had something to hide, I would do so, but I have no secrets from them whatsoever. I have done all I have been asked to do and have the paperwork to prove it. I have not gotten a job anywhere outside of the home I live in and they are well aware of what I do here, I have not committed any crimes, my biometrics have come back clear, therefore I have no criminal record in my home country, so therefore I am not a threat whatsoever to anyone in the US.
    No one at USCIS has ever stated by phone or mail that I am here illegally and if that was the case, I would think they would have been quick to deport me since they knew everything they needed to know in order to find me and still do. I have nothing to hide.

    I am not sure what you are trying to achive here by trying to prove your legality. Normally the USCIS wont come after you immidiately. But once you are not able to provide what they ask, they might deny your I-485 and ICE will be at your door step. So try to fix the problem before its too late rather than wasting your time here.



    more...


    amor no correspondido frases. amor no correspondido frases.
  • amor no correspondido frases.



  • gc28262
    06-11 08:49 AM
    I know at least one person ( US citizen) who decided to be on unemployment benefits rather than working even though he can find at least 2 jobs. He says it is better to be on unemployment benefit rather than working for the same amount of money.





    2010 amor no correspondido frases. amor no correspondido frases. amor no correspondido frases.
  • amor no correspondido frases.



  • BharatPremi
    04-07 04:32 PM
    Hi,
    I was going through the flatcenter PERM data for year 2004.

    In the Coulm Last_sig_Event, some of data rows have value

    'Received Regional Office'.

    Anyboay has an idea what does this mean?.

    Regards,
    Alex

    Yes, Once upon a time there was a zoo (When I was young and trapped into this zoo) with a name "labor processing". That zoo was divided in two trails. One trail of that labor zoo was called "State processing" and other was called "regional processing". Once the GC animal is waited long enough in "State processing" trail then it used to see the another trail "Regional Processing". There was no way to escape from the zoo via "State processing" trail. Once GC animal is entered into "Regional Processing" trail then again it had to wait a long and if got lucky at some day used to get a chance to escape from that zoo and go to the another zoo "I-140" processing with a mark "labor approved" embarked on the forehead of the animal. After many years, under the careful inspection of the authority of the zoo, it was found that there is a population surge in the stuck animals so zoo keeper decided to create a new zoo "Backlog centers"... And from then onwards you know the rest story...:)



    more...


    amor no correspondido frases. 2011 amor no correspondido
  • 2011 amor no correspondido



  • spicy_guy
    07-27 05:29 PM
    Guys (and guns),

    Need a suggestion on finding a job!

    My friend has a master degree in India and worked in India for 6 months in Seimens before coming to US. Now she has EAD and would like to start working. Its been 3 years she left India and been idle.

    She would like to start as a fresher / jr in IT though she has little experience.
    When I asked a couple of guys, they suggested to approach Desi consulting companies.

    From what I heard, they train and put up some fake exp and then apply for jobs (and of course need to sign a contract). But she doesn't like that.

    I know a lot of people are in this situ too. I believe some of you have been here for a long time and have dealt with desi and US consulting companies. Some of you guys have good insight into these matters as well.

    So what do you guys suggest?

    Approaching Desi co is a good idea? or try for a full time employment with some US cos?
    I was told that Desi cos know tricks of the trade. Not sure how true this is.
    Or US consulting companies?

    (I don't see so many job openings for freshers / juniors. Very very limited.)





    hair frases de amor no amor no correspondido frases. amor no correspondido frases.
  • amor no correspondido frases.



  • kashish333
    09-30 05:56 PM
    Here is my problem

    I am currently on L1 with company A which is valid till Jan 2013. Company B has also filed for H1 for me which is not yet approved. I want to go back to home country on vacation. If my H1 gets approved

    1. can I continue to work on L1.
    2. What if I go back to home country for vacation. can I enter the US on L1 again. Will there be any problem? what will happne to my H1 in that case.

    Please Advice



    more...


    amor no correspondido frases. Frases tristes
  • Frases tristes



  • venky08
    08-15 04:27 PM
    yes but they will start processing the applications based on the receipt dates. so if a guy applied last year, he gets priority over last month's people. (that is assuming that his priority dates were current last year from him to apply!)

    also they will need to do fingerprinting etc. and shall pass the FBI check before they get to final stage of adjudication. that would take 6 more months. so they should look at the bulletin at that time to see if they are eligible. dont get excited about these dates - they are not that helpful for the last month filers.


    What do these dates mean? If they are dates for who can apply in Sept, then all (those who could) have filed their AOS in July/August. Do they mean that in Sept 07 USCIS will be approving GC for those within these dates?





    hot de amor no correspondido. amor no correspondido frases. frases de amor no
  • frases de amor no



  • eastindia
    09-09 01:03 PM
    American lawmakers have created a law that needs only top talent. By law it go from top to bottom. So they go from EB1, EB2, EB3 and so on. If we disagree, then get the law changed.

    EB3 I is screwed big time and they are ignorant about this .EB3 are responsible for their own loss. I see them tracking LUDs and laugh at their ignorance of wasting their time.

    They should be doing hunger strikes and do a rally in DC every month.

    Else they can forget Green card coming any time soon.



    more...


    house amor no correspondido frases; amor no correspondido frases. amor no correspondido
  • amor no correspondido



  • gcdreamer05
    03-19 07:29 AM
    This is the power of Immigration Voice. Not everyone has the knowledge of all these situations, so we need to gain knowledge from the past experience of others.

    I am sure thread's like this will help a lot of people who have plans to join few Full Time Employees who promise but cannot keep it up.

    Please continue to share...





    tattoo Amor no correspondido; Amor no amor no correspondido frases. frases de amor triste.
  • frases de amor triste.



  • jonty_11
    07-11 01:52 PM
    If they want to make money, they no need to say that abt 2 year EAD at all.

    And also most of the EAD renewals are free of cost who filed after 30th June 30 2007.
    man this is US...here prices of goods are jacked up and then a big SALE sign is posted on the front door....

    Same for EAD...hey! will give u 2 year EADs, but only if your PD is not close...and then they make most of ours PDs close to the Cut off date..and Oops...now only 1 year EAD



    more...


    pictures amor no correspondido frases. amor no correspondido frases. amor no correspondido frases
  • amor no correspondido frases



  • kumarc123
    02-09 12:13 PM
    and he does post some useful data (remember the recent backlog data he posted before they officially released it).

    anyway, why be so skeptical, don't we watch all the Superbowl ads but only buy the beer we like ;)

    My question to Pappu and IV is, what are you doing about this?

    Should we hold a rally like I last suggested, or again Iv core will Ignore?

    Time to act on Something,





    dresses frases de amor no amor no correspondido frases. amor no correspondido frases.
  • amor no correspondido frases.



  • zen
    03-29 10:32 PM
    Please pardon me for my ignorance but why is that every admin fix will work with money in this country?

    Does this mean we have to pay money to fix something in the system that will be useful to this country (eg: Senetors take the money and introduce the bills. Do you guys think it is equvalent to Bribe in other countries?)

    I could recall that July '07 fiasco has been fixed without we donate anything.

    Yes, I know that nothing is free in this country however I am not sure why should we pay bribe (or whatever you call) to fix something in the system?

    These senetrors should have minimum knowledge that if they give GCs to us then we will flourish the economy in return. That is my point...
    very good point and I agree 100 percent ..sad part is that such a good post gets buried under 20 posts which ask for more donations.
    as far as I know FOIA campaign was for 5000 dollars ..then it was increased to 10,000. will it increase again ?



    more...


    makeup 2011 amor no correspondido amor no correspondido frases. amor no correspondido frases;
  • amor no correspondido frases;



  • mariner5555
    03-04 05:27 AM
    Instead of criticizing the idea, please submit your votes!
    Only 300 odd people sent flowers to the USCIS and we know it worked. This site has a lot of one time visitors so don't expect 25000 votes, but it does not mean this idea is crappy. Heck, I want to buy a house myself, but I cannot even think about borrowing 300k+ when I may be asked to leave the country on a day's notice (remember no time between jobs when you are on H1B).
    I agree with the above !! an idea is like a spark ..once one media picks this up others will follow and you never know what it leads to. opposing an idea is Worse than doing nothing. BTW the way things are going ...GC may soon lose its grand appeal (it will still be in huge demand though ). the following article is a must read - if you have few minutes to spare --written by prominent economist. maybe a worst case scenario --but as scary as a horror movie
    http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/tragedy-recession-its-bad-ending/story.aspx?guid=%7B5D72D7E3%2D76BB%2D4CAB%2DB4D0%2 D60F87DA734B7%7D&dist=MostReadHome





    girlfriend frases de amor triste. amor no correspondido frases. 2010 amor no correspondido
  • 2010 amor no correspondido



  • sanjay02
    03-17 09:08 PM
    Hi
    I have the following questions about I-131.

    On I-131

    Part 4. Information about your proposed travel.?

    Can I answer to visit parents?





    hairstyles Frases tristes amor no correspondido frases. tattoo amor no correspondido
  • tattoo amor no correspondido



  • tejaswiyvs
    10-10 12:42 PM
    Wow. period.

    I had no idea the situation was this bad. We were on flippin Grey hound buses, from NY to Buffalo and then two immigration people board the bus and start talking to us.

    We were just four students doing our Master's going to Niagara and we had no clue that we needed a passports to travel there, But the thing that pissed me off the most was the attitude of one of the officers.

    Here's the actual conversation.

    Bus driver before we reach Syracuse: "Immigration officials come up to check documents 90% of the time".

    Us: "Dude, you should've told us this in New york city! Why are you telling us this now?"

    Officer1: "Sir, your documents"
    Me(extremely low tone, pretty scared): "Sorry officer, I didn't realize we needed a passport to travel to Niagara falls. We aren't going over to Canada..."

    Officer1 (Voice raising, everyone in the bus was looking at us by this point): "I hope you realize what you're saying. YOU ARE IN DIRECT VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAW. I have people from 40 countries in my station now and I can take you there RIGHT now."

    Me (still scared): "I'm sorry, I thought this was domestic travel, I didn't realize we needed a passport for this. I have my international driver's permit and my Student ID Card as identification"

    Officer1:(Passengers looking on, Officer 2 jumps in after this): "You realize you are in MY country? This is not a valid form of ID. Drivers license allows you to drive. This does not constitute a valid immigration document"

    (They talk)

    Officer 1: "Are these valid?"
    Me: "Yes"
    Officer 1: "Are you sure? Because I'm going to call up someone to check your immigration record. What Visa are you on?"
    Me: "F-1?"
    Officer 1: Name?
    Me: I tell him.

    He calls someone up, finds out, checks my status and returns my ID.

    And then Officer 2 goes on this really crappy speech which went like - "Now, I hope you realize that we at the United states have many welcome visitors from all over the world...Blah blah.. you just need to carry your Passport with you wherever you go".

    Not sure if this is the fabled "good-cop, bad-cop", but damn I was so pissed at the end of it all. I almost wanted to say I want a lawyer, but we were on a vacation, long weekend, didn't want to ruin everything :(

    Damn, I miss India now.





    justAnotherFile
    07-15 08:44 PM
    I got one FP done after filing I-485 and another when I first applied for EAD (18 motnhs back)
    My spouse got only one FP request after I-485 and none during EAD renewals.

    I wonders if we use AP to enter, do the fingerprints taken at the port of entry automatically get registered with our I-485 application. Because when we enter on AP there is a additional stepo at the port of entry where dat ais entered into some system.





    srkamath
    07-13 12:27 PM
    But where are we getting these numbers like say 20k visas are available for EB2..

    DOS / USCIS in their congressional testimony in May, stated that they have used up ~ 65% of the 140k EB numbers by April - that left us with ~ 49 k unused then.
    Shortly thereafter, the VB said all the allotable numbers for EB3 had been used up and that all EB1 spillover and EB2 ROW leftovers will go to EB2 retrogressed countries.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment