
gc_on_demand
11-11 01:36 PM
IV needs funds for lobbying. So rajuram - please start a campaign to collect funds for lobbying. You can be the first contributor. You can help in all ways, by lobbying, media, funding and driving threads to collect funds.
Shall we start a funding drive? rajuram - can you lead it?
We can do something to start with call. later admin adds funding drive or some senior member will add funding drive. Why people asking for IV core is If I or other member will start some thread/campaign it will divert to other discussion or no more support. But I have notice that if IV core starts it people become active and call or write email.
Even being a organization some one may be prez of IV org can call Zoe and find out what will be deal with HR 5882 in lame duck session. They will not reply to me or other members but atleast can reply to some IV rep.
hows that ? I am not favoring rajuram or not against chandu.. just expressing what I am thinking and what others may do..
Shall we start a funding drive? rajuram - can you lead it?
We can do something to start with call. later admin adds funding drive or some senior member will add funding drive. Why people asking for IV core is If I or other member will start some thread/campaign it will divert to other discussion or no more support. But I have notice that if IV core starts it people become active and call or write email.
Even being a organization some one may be prez of IV org can call Zoe and find out what will be deal with HR 5882 in lame duck session. They will not reply to me or other members but atleast can reply to some IV rep.
hows that ? I am not favoring rajuram or not against chandu.. just expressing what I am thinking and what others may do..
wallpaper Alex O#39;Loughlin (Steve),
go_gc_way
12-30 11:25 PM
justAnotherFile , thank you for taking time to post it. Good title for the classified. "Help yourself to solve your Green Card problems..."
Anurakt, thank you for visiting this thread and posting in wikipedia !
Dear IV members, we need to do more. Thanks so far for visiting this thread and doing your best. I feel that posting classifieds/emails/discussion threads in other web sites (regional or other websites) have good chance of bringing in more members to our web site.
For example , the classified in indiagrid is accessed 35 times so far ! Wikipedia and other web site postings will have similar access.
Looking forward to contribution from other members to this thread.
I have listed different web sites posted by city so far, they are less, can members from cities not posted yet help find the web sites and better post in thsoe sites? The title justanotherfile posted is most appropriate .. "Help yourself to solve your Green Card problems".
1)New York .
2)Los Angeles
3)Chicago .....................www.chicagosamachar.com
4)Houston
5)Philadelphia
6)Phoenix
7)San Antonio
8)San Diego ................. www.sasural.com/san_diego
9)Dallas
10)San Jose
11)Detroit
12)Indianapolis
13)Jacksonville
14)San Fransisco
15)Columbus
16)Austin
17)Memphis
18)Baltimore
19)Fort Worth
20)Charlotte
21)El Paso
22)Milwaukee
23)Seattle
24)Boston ...................... www.aapkamanoranjan.com
25)Denver
26)Luisville
27)Washington
28)Nashville
29)Las Vegas
30)Portland .....................www.eknazar.com
31)Oklahoma City
32)Tuscon
33) Atlanta ...................www.desigate.com,
34) Kanasas City ..............www.kcdesi.com
Anurakt, thank you for visiting this thread and posting in wikipedia !
Dear IV members, we need to do more. Thanks so far for visiting this thread and doing your best. I feel that posting classifieds/emails/discussion threads in other web sites (regional or other websites) have good chance of bringing in more members to our web site.
For example , the classified in indiagrid is accessed 35 times so far ! Wikipedia and other web site postings will have similar access.
Looking forward to contribution from other members to this thread.
I have listed different web sites posted by city so far, they are less, can members from cities not posted yet help find the web sites and better post in thsoe sites? The title justanotherfile posted is most appropriate .. "Help yourself to solve your Green Card problems".
1)New York .
2)Los Angeles
3)Chicago .....................www.chicagosamachar.com
4)Houston
5)Philadelphia
6)Phoenix
7)San Antonio
8)San Diego ................. www.sasural.com/san_diego
9)Dallas
10)San Jose
11)Detroit
12)Indianapolis
13)Jacksonville
14)San Fransisco
15)Columbus
16)Austin
17)Memphis
18)Baltimore
19)Fort Worth
20)Charlotte
21)El Paso
22)Milwaukee
23)Seattle
24)Boston ...................... www.aapkamanoranjan.com
25)Denver
26)Luisville
27)Washington
28)Nashville
29)Las Vegas
30)Portland .....................www.eknazar.com
31)Oklahoma City
32)Tuscon
33) Atlanta ...................www.desigate.com,
34) Kanasas City ..............www.kcdesi.com
EkAurAaya
07-16 07:38 PM
I've so many hard working American friends... it really make me want to work harder to compete with them, but these bunch of cry babies at Numbers are scared of skilled workers, they don't want to upgrade their skills, they want to work 9-5 and get paid for their incompetencies.
2011 Alex O#39;Loughlin#39;s GQ preview
CHHAYA
08-16 09:07 PM
Hi Guys,
I got an LUD on 8/14 on mine and my wifes I485s and also on the first EADs filed along with the 485. Anything cooking? I did change my employer in Feb 2010 and yet to file AC21. If any one had similar LUDs please post.
Thanks
I see LUD on 7/10/10 on mine EAD which was filed online in 08. But no LUD on 485 or last EAD which was filed in 09.
I got an LUD on 8/14 on mine and my wifes I485s and also on the first EADs filed along with the 485. Anything cooking? I did change my employer in Feb 2010 and yet to file AC21. If any one had similar LUDs please post.
Thanks
I see LUD on 7/10/10 on mine EAD which was filed online in 08. But no LUD on 485 or last EAD which was filed in 09.
more...
refiling 485
07-18 10:51 PM
Hi gkdgopi
Did you call texas office regarding July 2nd application? I have filed my application in texas office and they have recieved it on July 2nd.
Thanks
Did you call texas office regarding July 2nd application? I have filed my application in texas office and they have recieved it on July 2nd.
Thanks
gcphul
04-09 12:05 AM
I got 9thh year visa Stamped in chennai in jan with no issus it was smooth.I returned to JFK in Mid Feb. IO just asked one question abt my job role.Thats it i am done.But for my wife he took finger prints. Database showing someone else name and Pic. He asked to go the seperate room. IO was re checking again in computer my wife name and pic showing passport and pic came on the computer. I asked IO that something officer he just said Finger prints mis-mathing and he said its not big deal, wait few more minutes I let u go. After few minutes 2 IO's discussed something which I couldnt hear, they said to u can go. I was scared little bit. It was smooth.
more...
reddymjm
03-18 08:39 AM
Its more than 5 yrs now I started my GC process.
2010 Alex O#39;Loughlin and Scott Caan
mbawa2574
02-17 08:51 AM
don't worry my friend.. it's not u.. that dummy has been using this fascist style of discussion on all threads
just ignore him.. it infuriates him like hell.. u'll be amused with his later responses :)
Supporting racism and calling me dummy. you planted b* Go and take a$$ out of here , you don't belong here. You have come out of a gutter to this country and gutter is the only place you deserve.
just ignore him.. it infuriates him like hell.. u'll be amused with his later responses :)
Supporting racism and calling me dummy. you planted b* Go and take a$$ out of here , you don't belong here. You have come out of a gutter to this country and gutter is the only place you deserve.
more...
nixstor
07-04 09:25 PM
nixstor,
First, with out name check cleared by FBI, no 485 will be approved. Assiging visa number to a 485 appliction initally, nothing to do with name check. If the applicant is threat to the security of the country, his/her 485 will be denied and they will take back the already assigned number. Both are two different issues.
Another myth: USCIS processed 60,000 485 in June. It is wrong. They processed 60,000 485 over the period of 6 months to 5 years. And they just approved in June, based on earlier processing.
Well, Thats what I have said before as well. Its like setting the order card flag to "yes" on 60K cases with older PD's. I do not know from where Jay Solomon got the tip off about lapse of name checks, unless they are trying to make this a big issue through all possible means. There have been stories flying around that they by passed on security checks, which I thought your original post conveyed. Most of the 485's they approved have been the one's with PD's from 2003 and 2004 initially. If there are a few from the pile that were of later PD's, I don't think its a big issue. The lack of communication and implementation/interpretation at their whims and fancies has resulted in the situation at hand for every one involved in the chain. I am very very positive that the OB's office has nothing do with this and USCIS is not worried about the postmortem conducted by OB.
First, with out name check cleared by FBI, no 485 will be approved. Assiging visa number to a 485 appliction initally, nothing to do with name check. If the applicant is threat to the security of the country, his/her 485 will be denied and they will take back the already assigned number. Both are two different issues.
Another myth: USCIS processed 60,000 485 in June. It is wrong. They processed 60,000 485 over the period of 6 months to 5 years. And they just approved in June, based on earlier processing.
Well, Thats what I have said before as well. Its like setting the order card flag to "yes" on 60K cases with older PD's. I do not know from where Jay Solomon got the tip off about lapse of name checks, unless they are trying to make this a big issue through all possible means. There have been stories flying around that they by passed on security checks, which I thought your original post conveyed. Most of the 485's they approved have been the one's with PD's from 2003 and 2004 initially. If there are a few from the pile that were of later PD's, I don't think its a big issue. The lack of communication and implementation/interpretation at their whims and fancies has resulted in the situation at hand for every one involved in the chain. I am very very positive that the OB's office has nothing do with this and USCIS is not worried about the postmortem conducted by OB.
hair Five-O: Alex O#39;Loughlin
lazycis
12-20 08:54 PM
I think so. I went in an out of country 4 times. 2 Indian trips and 2 Canadian trips.
That's just another proof. A person who accumulated more than 180 days of unlawful presence is inadmissible into the US (at least for 3 years).
That's just another proof. A person who accumulated more than 180 days of unlawful presence is inadmissible into the US (at least for 3 years).
more...
praveenat11
09-24 09:40 PM
do we need to submit original affidavits for i-485 filing?
hot #2: Alex O#39;Loughlin
desi3933
07-09 04:23 PM
In some cases, security clearances required by the F.B.I. were not entirely completed, immigration officials said. The agency approved some applications �when we were certain the process will be completed very shortly,� Mr. Aytes said.
"not entirely completed" = INCOMPLETE
I think this should count for 100%.
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/06/us/06visa.html?_r=1&hp&oref=slogin
You chose to ignore this from your post
when we were certain the process will be completed very shortly
certain = 100%
You are reading what you want to read.
__________________
Not a legal advice.
"not entirely completed" = INCOMPLETE
I think this should count for 100%.
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/06/us/06visa.html?_r=1&hp&oref=slogin
You chose to ignore this from your post
when we were certain the process will be completed very shortly
certain = 100%
You are reading what you want to read.
__________________
Not a legal advice.
more...
house Alex O#39;Loughlin
needhelp!
10-22 11:05 AM
I sent mine yesterday. Do we get an acknowledgement and a number after this?.
Yes, you should get a receipt number in 2-3 weeks. Please post it here for IV to make a list.
Yes, you should get a receipt number in 2-3 weeks. Please post it here for IV to make a list.
tattoo Alex O#39;Loughlin
yawl
08-15 04:16 PM
D. EMPLOYMENT PREFERENCE VISA AVAILABILITY FOR SEPTEMBER
Due to the return of unused July numbers by consular posts abroad, and the limited amount of pending demand eligible for final processing at consular posts, it has been possible to reestablish cut-off dates in many of the Employment preference categories.
Due to the return of unused July numbers by consular posts abroad, and the limited amount of pending demand eligible for final processing at consular posts, it has been possible to reestablish cut-off dates in many of the Employment preference categories.
more...
pictures Alex O#39;Loughlin is a little
Munna Bhai
12-26 09:18 AM
a)My 6 years H1b is over by May 07.
b)I-140 Premium Processing pending.
c)Got offers from other two company.
Can I use I-140 to transfer my H1b to another company?What happens if the current company revokes I-140? What is the best option?
Thanks,:(
b)I-140 Premium Processing pending.
c)Got offers from other two company.
Can I use I-140 to transfer my H1b to another company?What happens if the current company revokes I-140? What is the best option?
Thanks,:(
dresses Alex O#39;Loughlin
vxb2004
04-23 08:21 PM
Great news Googler! Enjoy ur freedom friend....:)
more...
makeup Alex O#39;Loughlin Is The Hottest
brb2
09-26 04:13 PM
Don't grind it in. She can screw everyone next time. It is childish to be spamming her when she had alread said she was going to change the article. Any sympathy she might have had would go away by asking her to apologize. She screwed up, corrected it, time to thank her and move on! No point in burning bridges.
She changed the article, but shouldn't we ask her to apologize for misinforming people???
She changed the article, but shouldn't we ask her to apologize for misinforming people???
girlfriend Alex O#39;Loughlin
pmb76
07-14 12:14 AM
I think the typo is INTENTIONAL and was meant to get your attention to this thread. I thought it was some congressman/congresswoman with last name Murphy who wrote to Chertoff. Otherwise I wouldn't come and comment on this news. Do you think Chertoff cares about Murthy's letter ?
hairstyles Alex O#39;Loughlin: BTS GQ Style
sanjaymk
07-17 12:58 PM
Hello All-
Looks like they are monitoring this website and they have removed it now. There is no misunderstanding here, I copied and pasted it from their website so the question of mis-understanding doesn't arise.
It doesn't matter because they would have sent that fax to the Senators before and the senators would have a copy of that fax.
I am trying to write a strong letter to dis-credit that organization and their smear tactics and false propoganda. If nothing, then I would like to use the lettter posted by one of the posters here as a webfax and send the fax to the senators.
Kindly, don't assume that they removed point #2 so they could be let off, what happens if they add something like this in the future and nobody notices it.
Ideally, we should ask them to expose their membership accounts so that their lie of having 455000 volunteers is proved a blatant lie.
Thanks,
Sanjay.
Looks like they are monitoring this website and they have removed it now. There is no misunderstanding here, I copied and pasted it from their website so the question of mis-understanding doesn't arise.
It doesn't matter because they would have sent that fax to the Senators before and the senators would have a copy of that fax.
I am trying to write a strong letter to dis-credit that organization and their smear tactics and false propoganda. If nothing, then I would like to use the lettter posted by one of the posters here as a webfax and send the fax to the senators.
Kindly, don't assume that they removed point #2 so they could be let off, what happens if they add something like this in the future and nobody notices it.
Ideally, we should ask them to expose their membership accounts so that their lie of having 455000 volunteers is proved a blatant lie.
Thanks,
Sanjay.
CADude
07-23 05:27 PM
Will wait couple of weeks? worse come worse, will refile in Oct (by than USCIS will take some decision :))
My attorney has specifically advised us that we don't have to file again. My application reached NSC on July 2nd.
My attorney has specifically advised us that we don't have to file again. My application reached NSC on July 2nd.
abracadabra102
07-29 10:16 AM
A lot of people act as if their God / Gods need their protection. My friends think about that before getting upset about these issues. Do the Gods really need your protection? or is it just your ego thats being hurt? Would Ganesha (in this case) be hurt by being on the beer bottle? Does the picture infact resemble him? has anybody seen Ganesha? I mean, this is 21st century and we have to think rationally before becoming sentimental over these issues. So long as you get hurt over these there will be people to insult you. Believe me my friend no human can ever hurt / insult a God (if there is infact one). so why bother? Maintain your personal relationship with Ganesha in your prayer and let him deal with such insults in his way. The only reality you will ever know is your neighbuor. Live and let others live life to the fullest and dont let religion / religious idease dictate your attitude towards this world. next time you see the beer, buy it and drink it if you enjoy alcoholic beverages.
Great post.
Great post.
No comments:
Post a Comment