Saturday, June 4, 2011

3rd Time's the 'Royal' Charm!

Royal Princess as depicted by an artist's renderings.
Photo Credit: Princess Cruise Line.

Have you heard the news about Princess Cruisers? If you were glued to March Madness like I was, you may have missed the announcement. So just for you college basketball fanatics, here's a synopsis of what you missed. Princess Cruises announced a name has been decided for one of their two upcoming vessels expected for release, spring 2013. The new Princess debut will be named Royal Princess--this is the third time a Princess Cruises vessel has sailed with that name, and you know what they say (3rd time's the charm)! Charm is exactly what she'll bring to cruisers when they met her face-to-face in nearly two years!

Royal Princess will sail being 141,000 gross tons, and have a passenger capacity of 3,600--giving any eager cruiser the experience of a lifetime. She will offer more adult-only areas than any other ship on the high seas, have an expanded atrium, and other 'cruisemendous' amenities (which will be announced in the coming months) that will help you 'escape completely.' I could keep telling how 'cruisetacular' this ship is, or I could just let you see for yourself (check out this video--it gives you the full 411)!

At the moment, bookings for Royal Princess are not being accepted; but be on the look-out for cabins to start being sold in the coming months to year. Royal Princess will have a sister ship, which is still unnamed, that will debut spring 2014. I guess I got too caught up in VCU's Cinderella story, and allowed this cruise announcement to pass me by (I promise not to do this again until the Super Bowl, haha) As I always say: your ship awaits (it just might be this one), Bon Voyage!

No comments:

Post a Comment