karthiknv143
05-22 11:51 AM
People will be filing their I-485, not their EAD. EAD is something one gets after the 1-485 application has been pending for 6 months :)
You are wrong in what you are stating. It is filed together with your 485 appln
You are wrong in what you are stating. It is filed together with your 485 appln
wallpaper 3d wallpapers of dragon ball z
murali77
06-16 12:30 AM
Dear Friends
I have a big problem , my name is correct on passport, birthcertificate , H1 but my social security card has my name swapped. I never bothered to change all these years but I hear name check so I am worried.
Will my 1-485 case get stuck because of this
is it a good idea to change the name on SSN now.
Any suggestions.
Thanks
Murali
I have a big problem , my name is correct on passport, birthcertificate , H1 but my social security card has my name swapped. I never bothered to change all these years but I hear name check so I am worried.
Will my 1-485 case get stuck because of this
is it a good idea to change the name on SSN now.
Any suggestions.
Thanks
Murali
H1B-GC
05-27 10:36 AM
Do u think, we did't do that.. We did everything possibly we could but of no help and been to three diffrent DMV's.. same old crap.. This seems to be a bigger problem than getting GC.. now we will be restrictited of driving too??
Talk to your Local "state" Congressman(woman)/Senator.
Talk to your Local "state" Congressman(woman)/Senator.
2011 dragon ball z wallpapers gohan
monkeyman
10-17 01:51 PM
Do women have to fill in the DS 157?
It shows up as a required to fill form for my wife?
Yes - now its based on age. You do not require DS-157 for children and seniors. Everyone else requires that.
It shows up as a required to fill form for my wife?
Yes - now its based on age. You do not require DS-157 for children and seniors. Everyone else requires that.
more...
need4gc
08-15 01:50 PM
Congrats.Can you share who signed your packet and what time it reached NSC? I am just curious whether i will have any luck..to get the RN in next couple of days.
It was signed by R William at 9:30 AM on 07/03/2007.
It was signed by R William at 9:30 AM on 07/03/2007.
gcwanted101
09-02 08:44 AM
I wanted both Approval notice and Application(ETA-750), please tell me how to make this request?
you can mention what all you need in your application. go to the link (http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/g-639.pdf) and www.uscis.gov/foia (http://www.uscis.gov/foia)
You can find all detail.
you can mention what all you need in your application. go to the link (http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/g-639.pdf) and www.uscis.gov/foia (http://www.uscis.gov/foia)
You can find all detail.
more...

meher
12-24 11:48 AM
Thank you Swamy and Reachinus.
Reachinus
That is definetly helpful.
What is substitue w2. Please send me any link that can give me more details.
Based on Sep pay stub, my new company has filed for H1B Transfer in december and have received the Receipt. Will there be any out of status issues in H1B Transfer because of no pay stubs after september?
Reachinus
That is definetly helpful.
What is substitue w2. Please send me any link that can give me more details.
Based on Sep pay stub, my new company has filed for H1B Transfer in december and have received the Receipt. Will there be any out of status issues in H1B Transfer because of no pay stubs after september?
2010 Dragon Ball Z Wallpaper
Alabaman
05-18 07:16 PM
Good job! However, like I and some other people on this forum have mentioned before, there is the need to de-emphasize our course as an Indian course. We know the majority of people in the GC process are of Indian or Chinese origin but we should recognize we need an all-inclusive approach to this struggle.
I clicked on the link and the headline read "Indian immigrants in US raise voices" While I understand that this might have come from the reporters who put togther the news, it is important that the members of IV at the forefront of this campaign and indeed all members on this forum, portray our course as as a high-skilled immigrant course and NOT an Indian or Chinese course.
Just something to think about!
Great work IV core team! EB immigration will be benefited by the work done by IV core team sooner or later. Keep it up!!
One will wonder that Indian Government will do something as the India and her economy are benefited by EB immigration big time in last decade. In the global economy the overseas workers are the greatest strength India has and as usual they are completely ignoring the problems faced by EB immigrants in the USA.
Just a thought,
I clicked on the link and the headline read "Indian immigrants in US raise voices" While I understand that this might have come from the reporters who put togther the news, it is important that the members of IV at the forefront of this campaign and indeed all members on this forum, portray our course as as a high-skilled immigrant course and NOT an Indian or Chinese course.
Just something to think about!
Great work IV core team! EB immigration will be benefited by the work done by IV core team sooner or later. Keep it up!!
One will wonder that Indian Government will do something as the India and her economy are benefited by EB immigration big time in last decade. In the global economy the overseas workers are the greatest strength India has and as usual they are completely ignoring the problems faced by EB immigrants in the USA.
Just a thought,
more...
get2shailesh
04-05 03:51 PM
Perm.. I was exactly in the same boat as u were but I went ahead and changed the job from company A to company B and got 3 year extension till 10/09. Then I went to India and got the visa stamped till 10/09. My new employer i.e. company B has now started processing my GC again.. Now, let us see if I can port my PD of 12/05 with company B.
My question is if I decide to move again to company C [Not gonna do] or my new employer i.e. company B fires me [U never know] i.e. in case if I do not have labor or 140 done with my new employer i.e. company B and say I ran out of H1B at the end of 10/09, then can I get further 3 year extension with company B or new company C on approved 140 from previous employer i.e. Company A?
Thanks!!
My question is if I decide to move again to company C [Not gonna do] or my new employer i.e. company B fires me [U never know] i.e. in case if I do not have labor or 140 done with my new employer i.e. company B and say I ran out of H1B at the end of 10/09, then can I get further 3 year extension with company B or new company C on approved 140 from previous employer i.e. Company A?
Thanks!!
hair Dragon Ball Z Anime Wallpapers
bkarnik
05-24 05:01 PM
You're right on logiclife .... our first concern is whether frist and reid start fighting again. one baby step at a time.....
One good thing I have noticed....I donot know why but Tancredo is not screaming as much from the rooftops right now. I guess he may have realized that the house just overdid things a bit and tipped the balance.
Call me paranoid...but I am wondering the exact same thing that how come Tancredo, et.al. are not making any noises...if you remember last time these congressmen were making a lot of noise and the bill went nowhere, now in hindsight, I think internally they knew that the bill will not pass the senate at that time and were making the most of it. Similarly, the silence is ominous because it means they probably have some surprises lined up at the conference. BTW, do we know who will be on the conference from both the Senate as well as the house? Also, are the conference proceedings publicised?
One good thing I have noticed....I donot know why but Tancredo is not screaming as much from the rooftops right now. I guess he may have realized that the house just overdid things a bit and tipped the balance.
Call me paranoid...but I am wondering the exact same thing that how come Tancredo, et.al. are not making any noises...if you remember last time these congressmen were making a lot of noise and the bill went nowhere, now in hindsight, I think internally they knew that the bill will not pass the senate at that time and were making the most of it. Similarly, the silence is ominous because it means they probably have some surprises lined up at the conference. BTW, do we know who will be on the conference from both the Senate as well as the house? Also, are the conference proceedings publicised?
more...
jonty_11
07-16 03:28 PM
please also post ur details, PD, Country ND, RD etc...
hot Wallpapers Dragon Ball Z
panini
06-11 03:48 PM
If you have not been to Canada or lived in Canada since your landing I would assume that your Canadian PR would have been automatically cancelled because of the 3 years out of 5 years rule.
I was wondering if anyone here who had a canadian PR (i.e. did a landing), got GC later has travelled again to Canada again?
We got canadian PR in 2005 and did a landing while we were waiting for our GC. We got a our GC last year and are planning to visit canada using our GC. Are there going to be any issue in entering canada?
Also, we travelled to India last year and received new I-94 when we got back into US using AP. Very soon (days) we received our GC's. I am not sure what do with these I-94's when we leave US. Do we still need to surrender these as in the past?
I was wondering if anyone here who had a canadian PR (i.e. did a landing), got GC later has travelled again to Canada again?
We got canadian PR in 2005 and did a landing while we were waiting for our GC. We got a our GC last year and are planning to visit canada using our GC. Are there going to be any issue in entering canada?
Also, we travelled to India last year and received new I-94 when we got back into US using AP. Very soon (days) we received our GC's. I am not sure what do with these I-94's when we leave US. Do we still need to surrender these as in the past?
more...
house Dragon Ball Z
anilkumar0902
04-10 01:33 PM
I e-Filed my EAD renewal application on 03/16, sent the docs to Nebraska and it was approved on 04/07. I was not asked to get Fingerprinting for the same.
Good luck.
Cheers
Good luck.
Cheers
tattoo Dragon Ball Z Wallpapers for
at0474
01-09 02:52 PM
It would definately move..but movement would be backward. :-)
--LOL! I understand where you are coming from!! However, in reality, EB3's rear got so far up against the brick wall, it can't move back any further. It can only move forward.
Are there people with EB3 pds in 2000/2001 still waiting in that large number for GCs? I don't think so..
If not any movement, I won't be surprised. If any, it has to go forward for EB3.
--LOL! I understand where you are coming from!! However, in reality, EB3's rear got so far up against the brick wall, it can't move back any further. It can only move forward.
Are there people with EB3 pds in 2000/2001 still waiting in that large number for GCs? I don't think so..
If not any movement, I won't be surprised. If any, it has to go forward for EB3.
more...
pictures Dragon-all-z-wallpaper-09
mrsr
05-19 11:22 PM
No friend i am planning to do next week
dresses iPhone Dragon Ball Z Vegeta
gclongwaytogo
10-23 11:36 AM
I got the mail today....
PD - 2004 August
485/EAD/AP RD - July 3rd
ND - October 11
EAD Card Production ordered - October 22nd.
FP Notice - Waiting
AP - Waiting
PD - 2004 August
485/EAD/AP RD - July 3rd
ND - October 11
EAD Card Production ordered - October 22nd.
FP Notice - Waiting
AP - Waiting
more...
makeup 3d wallpapers of dragon ball z

mysticblue
08-17 11:33 PM
just remember to carefully preserve all payslips, email communications, and all other docs from this period. If and when you file for GC, you MAY need these docs.
But, otherwise, your case is straightforward. As long as you send the H1 transfer to CIS before you are terminated/resign from B, you status will continue uninterrupted... So you are ok.
Thanks. That helped a lot !
But, otherwise, your case is straightforward. As long as you send the H1 transfer to CIS before you are terminated/resign from B, you status will continue uninterrupted... So you are ok.
Thanks. That helped a lot !
girlfriend 3d wallpapers of dragon ball z

Lisap
08-03 12:11 PM
Why is it that people who have filed after me have already received their notice and had checks cashed? I thought it is based on when the application is received is how they process- I am freaking out thinking that my application fell behind a desk somewhere....
hairstyles 3d wallpapers of dragon ball z
conchshell
09-21 09:31 AM
With US Govt. bailing out all banks from their debt, the house price will not fall so fast anymore. The reason is - banks are in not hurry anymore to sell the short sell or foreclosure properties because the losses are taken over by government. Normal house price will not compete with short sale/foreclousers anymore. This is what happened in 1989 too. This will stabilize the prices in coming months once congress makes the RTC a law.
wandmaker
10-23 01:16 PM
Thanks for ur reply... but i ve already bought the ticket...so shud i buy another one-way ticket :confused:
1. Cancel your one-way ticket and get a two way ticket with future date
2. Get another one-way return ticket.
Work out a cost difference and decide! for sure, you need to furnish a proof at the port of entry that you will be returning to home country, one of the proofs would be your return ticket.
1. Cancel your one-way ticket and get a two way ticket with future date
2. Get another one-way return ticket.
Work out a cost difference and decide! for sure, you need to furnish a proof at the port of entry that you will be returning to home country, one of the proofs would be your return ticket.
redds777
04-21 07:27 PM
I am July 2007 filer, submitted I485, EAD/AP for me and my wife but as of now no LUDs on both I485s. Submitted at NSC but transferred to TSC this is happend at that time only now the case is pending at TSC.
EAD renewed last year got one year only now we have to renew this year again.
Many of my friends and their familes updated LUDs on 485 and even I read many threads in this forum regarding soft LUDs once or twice but mine is nothing... don't know:confused:
I took infopass appointment to know the status of my I 485. They said the case is pending it may take time and also said mail the letter to TSC and ask them what is the status? but she didn't say name check pending etc.., I don't where is stuck my application these I had wait once the processing time comes then they will update but nothing done....
Any one is facing same kind of situation?
Please let me Know.
PD Aug 2006 EB2
I485 pending at TSC, ND Sep 2007
no LUDs on 485 :(
FP done Nov 2007
Hi
I am in same situation as you. my priority date is June 06.
i took info pass and went to baltimore office. he said name check is cleared and the case is pending in TSC. I asked him to let me know if my case is coded under EB2 or not. he said he does not have that info.
Hope LUDs will be there soon.
Thanks
EAD renewed last year got one year only now we have to renew this year again.
Many of my friends and their familes updated LUDs on 485 and even I read many threads in this forum regarding soft LUDs once or twice but mine is nothing... don't know:confused:
I took infopass appointment to know the status of my I 485. They said the case is pending it may take time and also said mail the letter to TSC and ask them what is the status? but she didn't say name check pending etc.., I don't where is stuck my application these I had wait once the processing time comes then they will update but nothing done....
Any one is facing same kind of situation?
Please let me Know.
PD Aug 2006 EB2
I485 pending at TSC, ND Sep 2007
no LUDs on 485 :(
FP done Nov 2007
Hi
I am in same situation as you. my priority date is June 06.
i took info pass and went to baltimore office. he said name check is cleared and the case is pending in TSC. I asked him to let me know if my case is coded under EB2 or not. he said he does not have that info.
Hope LUDs will be there soon.
Thanks
No comments:
Post a Comment