Tuesday, June 14, 2011

3d nature wallpapers

images Nature 3d Wallpapers | Fimho 3d nature wallpapers. 3d Wallpapers, 3d Nature
  • 3d Wallpapers, 3d Nature



  • fromnaija
    12-09 04:09 PM
    According to my attorney, you can re-apply for AP from outside of the U.S. and have it delivered to a local consulate.

    I will not argue with what your lawyer tells you.

    However, because Form I-131 is used for multiple purposes, some of the instructions are applicable to one condition and not to the other. So read the instruction again and you will see that some of the references to sending the document to overseas consulate refers to when it's used as a Reentry Permit, Refuge Travel Document, or as Advanced Parole for humanitarian reasons. For someone who applied for AOS, sorry no such luck.





    wallpaper 3d Wallpapers, 3d Nature 3d nature wallpapers. 3d wallpaper desktop nature.
  • 3d wallpaper desktop nature.



  • greatzolin
    08-21 05:49 PM
    My checks were cashed on Aug 20th for RD of Jul 16th :)

    Did you file directly to NSC or TSC?
    DAte, time etc.

    Thanks in advance!





    3d nature wallpapers. Free Animated Wallpaper
  • Free Animated Wallpaper



  • vadik78
    03-01 12:45 PM
    Hi,

    I saw immigrationvioce discussions on immigrationportal.com and decided to visit the site to obtain additional information regarding the community. I was trying to find a bullet-point list of immigration voice goals/priorities, however i did not find one.

    I am not sure if I missed it or it just does not exist. If it does not exist, maybe it is a good idea to publish the list in the "about us" section or in the FAQ sections. I noticed that there was some info available in the about us section, however it was quite generic.

    What I was thinking is that it would be a good idea to publish short-term and long term goals in a fairly detailed format, for example:

    Short term:
    1) Fight name check delays:
    1a. educate the congress about name check delays
    1b. ask the congress to implement service requrements for name check processing (i.e. 6 months completion for X%, respond to name check inquiry for name check pending for more than 6 months within Y days/weeks, etc)
    2) Fight retrogression:
    2a. Educate the congress about restogression
    2b. Ask the congress to re-capture unsused visa numbers
    2c. Increase visa allocation for EB categories

    I think that such information would be good for new/potential members.





    2011 3d wallpaper desktop nature. 3d nature wallpapers. 3D Nature Wallpaper
  • 3D Nature Wallpaper



  • fall2004us
    09-01 01:00 PM
    Nice article...
    Its really saddening, parents do so much for their kids and when they grow old, the kids cant take good care of them ??
    My own cousins are like that two cousins (vice president of a reputed company and another one is a surgeon) put their mom to old age home, another cousin didnt even have medical insurace for his parents reason being he is a Dr and he can take care of them during any situation.



    more...


    3d nature wallpapers. 3d nature wallpaper
  • 3d nature wallpaper



  • mbawa2574
    02-11 07:52 AM
    i lostmy legal in 2002 (b2). during 2003 i won gc lottery . we did al paper work till last step.my lawyer toll me dont go couse deportation. In 2005 my employer apply gc for me (em3) In April 2006 I-140 aproved.now we waiting for priority date..
    My question to you .. my lottery case priority date can be use for my eb3 case?

    IV members don't support illegal Immigration. Since you were illegal from 2002 to 2003 and overstayed on your B2 visa, we cannot help you here. Please contact an immigration attorney.





    3d nature wallpapers. 3d nature wallpaper hd.
  • 3d nature wallpaper hd.



  • pradeep_s
    12-19 11:41 PM
    Hi,

    I have my I-140 approved in EB2 category (applied in Feb 06), at present
    in H1b (paperwork valid till Nov. 07). I would like to know
    whether there are any problems in going to India and getting
    my visa stamping done.

    Are there any legal issues - like you cannot travel abroad while your I-140 is
    approved and do not have AP and EAD ?? (I cannot apply for I-485 and also AP/EAD as
    I have filed my I-140 petition in Feb 06; and the processing date for EB2 (India)
    is Jan 03).

    Any suggestions/comments/advice greatly appreciated.

    pradeep



    more...


    3d nature wallpapers. 3D Nature Wallpapers For
  • 3D Nature Wallpapers For



  • Carlau
    01-08 04:48 PM
    Because this is the case where it is not clear if the H-1B was applied for before or after oct 2006 and if the H-4 was in H-1 status ever before.





    2010 Free Animated Wallpaper 3d nature wallpapers. Nature 3d Wallpapers | Fimho
  • Nature 3d Wallpapers | Fimho



  • Dustinthewind
    01-05 12:48 AM
    @sanju_dba - Sorry to disappoint you. We did think about making a documentary, but in the end we all figured that a lot more people might be interested in a narrative feature film. Perhaps we are wrong, but it was just a decision that our team collectively made.

    @waitingnwaiting - Thanks for your honest feedback. You are right about a lot of things. All I can say is, I've been in this country for over 10 years still waiting for a green card like a lot of people. I just wanted to do something to make more people aware of the issues. I'm passionate about film making so I figured way I can do it is to make a film about stories based on my personal experience. Now, I don't know how the audience will perceive the film or if it will change their mind. But one thing's for sure, we all have given our best to this film and attempted to tell stories that have affected our lives.

    Thanks again for the comments.



    more...


    3d nature wallpapers. 3d Wallpapers, 3d Nature
  • 3d Wallpapers, 3d Nature



  • eb3retro
    08-06 11:36 AM
    Received an email from CRIS stating that Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident. Those who are tracking approval, check out IV profile/tracker.


    congrats, ur online profile does not say if u r eb2 or 3 and whats ur PD ?





    hair 3D Nature Wallpaper 3d nature wallpapers. 3d nature wallpaper
  • 3d nature wallpaper



  • enthu999
    03-27 01:40 AM
    Just an idea, if emails or letters doesn't reach Obama...may be IV should consider an open letter to Obama,Congress and Senate by buying space in major news papers
    and suggesting the obvious economic benefits(buying homes, home renovations, buying durable goods etc) of speeding legal immigration.



    more...


    3d nature wallpapers. makeup wallpapers of 3d
  • makeup wallpapers of 3d



  • monikainusa
    03-22 09:14 AM
    the notice says:

    based on the document you have submitted to us and the information elicited in your interview with an american consuller officer we are not able to issue
    you an h-4 temporary visa because :

    the petetioner does not appear to be either able or willing to provide qualifying employemnt for the principle applicant in the united states in accordance with
    a appropriate laws and regulations


    I have provided all the documents including client letter.please advise.. also does it revoke my husband's H1B visa ?





    hot 3d nature wallpaper 3d nature wallpapers. 3d nature wallpaper Picture
  • 3d nature wallpaper Picture



  • thescadaman
    11-04 09:23 AM
    A little over a months time, I received a letter saying that the typo on my last name has been corrected. I could confirm that since the mailing address had all the correct details.

    Hence, I guess, their typo correction system is a bit slow but it works!

    ISSUE RESOLVED!



    more...


    house 3d nature wallpaper 3d nature wallpapers. 3D-Nature-Wallpapers-3
  • 3D-Nature-Wallpapers-3



  • needhelp!
    05-16 05:10 PM
    What is MI phone list?

    Some of my friends got the response saying that they are getting lot of calls and your name is added to MI phone list.





    tattoo 3d nature wallpaper hd. 3d nature wallpapers. Hq Wallpapers Nature
  • Hq Wallpapers Nature



  • xu1
    08-08 09:49 PM
    I am sorry to say , but I have not seen any results from IV as well , they seem to be in the same boat as us, wait , wait and wait more, things will take care of themselves over time, seems to be the strategy.
    And I'm more sorry to say: you haven't helped a single bit in your wait, wait and wait and more..

    IV is doing all it can to organize a grassroot effort. Yes, the CIR probably have failled but then an organization by its pure belief and dedication to its own cause has demonstrated that we can help shape the law in the democracy. And by the time I become a US citizen, the time I spent watching how IV grows will help me become an effective participant in the democratic world of free market and capitalism.

    God helps those who help themselves. Yes, in the end you may as well get your GC just most others here do. Let me simply end my displeasure reading your negativity with a good will: i hope the DOL, USCIS and the bureaucracy will take care of your GC dream.



    more...


    pictures 3D Nature Wallpapers For 3d nature wallpapers. 3D nature wallpaper landscape.
  • 3D nature wallpaper landscape.



  • frostrated
    08-10 08:45 AM
    Friends

    This is my situation

    My I 140 approved, my status is F1 COS to H1 B
    My wife situation, B1 (Visitor) COS to H4.

    Now we r planning to change my wife status from H4 TO F1.

    Can anyone with their experience suggest How complicated is my Case!!!!
    Can we file COS by ourself or do you suggest to Hire an Attorney.

    Pl advice

    Thanks

    It is very easy and do not need a lawyer.
    First get admission into a school and then provide your H4 documents and a letter stating that you do not intend to reside in the US post-completion of your education and that you want to return to your country.

    The school will then send your documents to the USCIS for a COS from H4 to F1.
    How do I know this? Coz I went thru this.

    But remember, do not file your 485 as long as your wife is in school. Coz if you go on to an EAD status, it will be very difficult to convert your F1 spouse to EAD. Since you are EB3 wait until your wife completes her education, and either gets a H1 or H4 prior to submitting 485.





    dresses 3d nature wallpaper Picture 3d nature wallpapers. (3d nature wallpaper
  • (3d nature wallpaper



  • richana
    05-14 06:59 PM
    I would suggest councillor processing they're higher in the order than the counselor. But Do not try the consular processing because it's too hard to google it



    more...


    makeup 3d Wallpapers, 3d Nature 3d nature wallpapers. 3d nature wallpaper
  • 3d nature wallpaper



  • atlgc
    11-08 10:56 AM
    hello

    work for decent size company (1500 employees).i am the only non citizen/non gc holder

    applied eb3 and stuck since 2003.gained masters in 2006

    planning to apply to EB2 with different title .

    my employer is requesting to apply eb2 for masters with 7 years of experience as requirement

    in general if i look at DOL websites ,most positions requirements says masters plus 2 years like that

    does that mean its guaranteed audit like that meaning do they question or is it possible

    any experiences who ported are appreciated

    thanks





    girlfriend Hq Wallpapers Nature 3d nature wallpapers. 3D wallpaper , Nature psp
  • 3D wallpaper , Nature psp



  • micofrost
    07-15 01:54 PM
    Well, the first statement is true; the second, however is not. When one starts to work on EAD, his/her status changes to AOS, assuming his/her I-485 is pending. So, in this case, she will no longer be considered being on H4.

    You can still work on EAD and maintain your H4 as long as you do not go out of the country. If you go out and enter on AP, then you switch back to AOS, no reporting to USCIS is necessary. But if you can still file I-539 and switch back to H4 again.

    But on H4 you can still work on EAD, while maintaining your H4 status.

    I would ask everyone , pls be careful while responding to someone's querry. And the person asking should also consult a lawyer. In this case, since I am in the same boat, and the advice came from the lawyer. I just got my spouse H4 extended for another 3 years, the after 6 years extension, while she is working on her EAD.





    hairstyles makeup wallpapers of 3d 3d nature wallpapers. wallpapers of nature 3d.
  • wallpapers of nature 3d.



  • nixstor
    08-08 09:53 PM
    I guess he is trying to lift the sunken spirits of the IV members. But I feel that if SKIL goes through, we will be fine. It all depends on SKIL





    gcisadawg
    04-07 05:08 PM
    I did extended for my in-laws when they entered last time to US. When they entered next time they entered without any issues.




    A quick question. Did you extend after the initial 6 month period? I had a friend who extended the original 3 months and received another 3 months.

    rgds,
    g





    amits
    02-04 04:58 PM
    I am in Phoenix/Tempe area.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment