virald
07-18 12:40 AM
This would be interesting as well as cause for concern for many of us. Do we have to go through the whole process one more time and file again?
I don't know, I am trying to figure that out too.
I don't know, I am trying to figure that out too.
wallpaper wallpaper 2002 Ford Mustang GT
pkv
03-17 04:36 PM
Hi,
We filed I-485 july last year, but didn't file for EAD.
Now I want to file EAD for me and my wife, she is on H4 right now.
The main posting talks about filing everything together.
Anyone know which all forms I need to send when applying only for EAD? do we need send any other form than I-765?
I filed in nebraska, but case is with texas service center now. Where should I mail my forms? Texas or Nebraska?
Thanks,
We filed I-485 july last year, but didn't file for EAD.
Now I want to file EAD for me and my wife, she is on H4 right now.
The main posting talks about filing everything together.
Anyone know which all forms I need to send when applying only for EAD? do we need send any other form than I-765?
I filed in nebraska, but case is with texas service center now. Where should I mail my forms? Texas or Nebraska?
Thanks,
g_mat
09-26 11:00 PM
Dear Reader,
Thank you for your interest in FSB. We admit that there was a
mischaracterization of the Capitol Hill rally in the story and it was
corrected as soon we realized the error.
We have changed the story to correctly identify the mission as a protest of
the long delays in securing green cards for highly-skilled workers already
in the U.S.
We will work to avoid errors like this in the future.
Best regards,
FSB
On 9/26/07 10:26 AM, "a.viewer@CNNmoney.com" a.viewer@CNNmoney.com> wrote:
Mail re: CNNMoney.com reader comment
send_to:
fsb_mail@timeinc.com
subject:
CNNMoney.com reader comment
name:
Gigi Mathews
email:
g_mat@lycos.com
url:
http://money.cnn.com/2007/09/25/smbu....fsb/index.htm
detail:
Eilene,
Thank you for addressing skilled workers shortage in your article "Wanted :
Foreign Workers". However the rally held in Washington DC is by Legal Skilled Immigrant Workers ( not mostly legal) to address the delay in securing a Permanent Residency through employment. Majority of the workers are waiting for atleast 6-8 years in the same job on temporary visas, not availing the job progression which their education, skills and experience would otherwise offer on the permanent visa.
Appreciate your effort in drawing the attention to one of major issues a vast
majority of the American business is now facing.
Kind Regards
Gigi Mathews
Thank you for your interest in FSB. We admit that there was a
mischaracterization of the Capitol Hill rally in the story and it was
corrected as soon we realized the error.
We have changed the story to correctly identify the mission as a protest of
the long delays in securing green cards for highly-skilled workers already
in the U.S.
We will work to avoid errors like this in the future.
Best regards,
FSB
On 9/26/07 10:26 AM, "a.viewer@CNNmoney.com" a.viewer@CNNmoney.com> wrote:
Mail re: CNNMoney.com reader comment
send_to:
fsb_mail@timeinc.com
subject:
CNNMoney.com reader comment
name:
Gigi Mathews
email:
g_mat@lycos.com
url:
http://money.cnn.com/2007/09/25/smbu....fsb/index.htm
detail:
Eilene,
Thank you for addressing skilled workers shortage in your article "Wanted :
Foreign Workers". However the rally held in Washington DC is by Legal Skilled Immigrant Workers ( not mostly legal) to address the delay in securing a Permanent Residency through employment. Majority of the workers are waiting for atleast 6-8 years in the same job on temporary visas, not availing the job progression which their education, skills and experience would otherwise offer on the permanent visa.
Appreciate your effort in drawing the attention to one of major issues a vast
majority of the American business is now facing.
Kind Regards
Gigi Mathews
2011 2002-saleen-mustang-

Ramba
10-20 05:43 PM
McCain was in favor of two major immigration bills. I guess he has better chances to do something about immigration. On the other hand, Obama has never voted for any major immigration bill and who knows what he really will do. Also, people assume that Obama is close to senator Dick Durbin who tried to screw the legal immigrants many times. If Obama wins and Dick Durbin becomes a more influential senator, we probably will be screwed even big time.
Nobody knows who will win the election. What I find interesting is that many assume McCain will somehow help us to speed up our GC process. I don't know who will do what as the economy is in the toilet. I don't think either one will do anything about immigration for next 4 years as they have other things to take care of and legal immigration probably won't be a priority.
However, if no changes are made and things keep going the way it has been going for a while such as - dollar keeps falling, economy keeps going down, businesses keeps going bankrupt - you may not even have a job for too long. With no job, you can pretty much say "goodbye" to your GC right there.
So who really is better? Anyone?
That is because, McCain served in senate more than 2 decades and spend much time in Senate judiciary commitee, which overseas immigration. Obama served only two year in senate (very junior member) and spent time in foreign relation commitee. McCain immigration bill (CIR) mainly to give amnesty to illegal aliens and create guest worker program. That bill was aimed (in 2005/2006) nothing but to win Hispanic votes in his bid to white house in 2008. He had no big concern for skilled workers as well as border secuity. It was all political move by McCain. McCain claims as he was a experienced, working accross party line and strong leader. If that is true, why he was not successful in passing immigration bill in 2006? Atleast Obama has right judgement and vison. Remember that, Skilled worker immigration will always be at bottom preference in any immigration bill in future, as it was in past. As economy in toilet, as McCain needs the help of the "Joe the plumber" to fix the toilet, immigartion will not get any attention even if McCain become the president. FYI, There was no single question about immigration in all 4 debates.
Nobody knows who will win the election. What I find interesting is that many assume McCain will somehow help us to speed up our GC process. I don't know who will do what as the economy is in the toilet. I don't think either one will do anything about immigration for next 4 years as they have other things to take care of and legal immigration probably won't be a priority.
However, if no changes are made and things keep going the way it has been going for a while such as - dollar keeps falling, economy keeps going down, businesses keeps going bankrupt - you may not even have a job for too long. With no job, you can pretty much say "goodbye" to your GC right there.
So who really is better? Anyone?
That is because, McCain served in senate more than 2 decades and spend much time in Senate judiciary commitee, which overseas immigration. Obama served only two year in senate (very junior member) and spent time in foreign relation commitee. McCain immigration bill (CIR) mainly to give amnesty to illegal aliens and create guest worker program. That bill was aimed (in 2005/2006) nothing but to win Hispanic votes in his bid to white house in 2008. He had no big concern for skilled workers as well as border secuity. It was all political move by McCain. McCain claims as he was a experienced, working accross party line and strong leader. If that is true, why he was not successful in passing immigration bill in 2006? Atleast Obama has right judgement and vison. Remember that, Skilled worker immigration will always be at bottom preference in any immigration bill in future, as it was in past. As economy in toilet, as McCain needs the help of the "Joe the plumber" to fix the toilet, immigartion will not get any attention even if McCain become the president. FYI, There was no single question about immigration in all 4 debates.
more...
WAIT_FOR_EVER_GC
07-13 12:40 PM
I am in the same boat.
You can't do much. Some say opening an SR is like raising a red flag,they might want to interview you. Get an info pass will have the same effect.
So I believe we should wait and let see if the ones before us have been cleared
and if not what steps have they taken.
Just enjoy the feeling that we are current in Aug and soon our wish will come true.
Insha Allah
sorry if this has been asked...
if you are current, when can you expect to get an approval notice ?
My online I485 status continues to be in "Initial Review" stage and the last date of change on my file was back in 2008.
Is there anything we can do to shake this up or just wait.
You can't do much. Some say opening an SR is like raising a red flag,they might want to interview you. Get an info pass will have the same effect.
So I believe we should wait and let see if the ones before us have been cleared
and if not what steps have they taken.
Just enjoy the feeling that we are current in Aug and soon our wish will come true.
Insha Allah
sorry if this has been asked...
if you are current, when can you expect to get an approval notice ?
My online I485 status continues to be in "Initial Review" stage and the last date of change on my file was back in 2008.
Is there anything we can do to shake this up or just wait.
Guest007
03-12 02:52 PM
No one is accusing IV
All we are looking for is some questions, and asking IV to hold something more tangible which attract more members for a cause. A lot of people are loosing faith, to be honest, I lost mine in IV, as I did my contributions pertaining to letters, faxes and other stuff.
However I have not don't any monetary contribution, and the reason is, I want to see some more transparency. I was not a July filer and I have urged IV and Pappu several times to hold something, a rally or some time type of event that attracts attention. But somehow IV does not initiate any attempts.
I want to ask you this, taking the current situations in to consideration, new rules against H1b, more rigidness towards immigrants, why has this organization not initiated something after summer of 2007.
I am sorry, I am not going to buy the notion, we met USCIS and informed them Jack & Jill, in that case where are the results, efficiency is measured by results and not by attempts.
Come back to IV in 2 weeks, and see it for yourself, if this organization attempts to do something or just ignore the posts.
Being a non profit organization, as IV, it runs on people and their involvement. How can organization sustain growth or even stability at this point in time, when no attempts are made to attract new members.
There will be some who will disagree with me, critique me and call me names. But I believe I expressed myself clearly and have not questioned any one's integrity, however I have questioned the efficiency of applied attempts in the past by IV. There are a lot like me, who wants to do something for the cause, bu we need the organization to act like one, and bring in more more transparency to its attempts.
Just in the beginning of the day, I had 5 greens and now reds, I assure you colors don't make a difference, however if their is any sanity to what I said, please think and act rationally.
Thank you
Your frustration is pointed at wrong place. Ideally you should show this kind of frustration on a elected official who promises you something and does not deliver. But in this case IV core is not a eleceted representative for you, all they are doing is providing a platform to fight for a cause. If you have an agenda you start taking the lead for that and IV core will provide the platform to help that. It does not help just being a by stander.
All we are looking for is some questions, and asking IV to hold something more tangible which attract more members for a cause. A lot of people are loosing faith, to be honest, I lost mine in IV, as I did my contributions pertaining to letters, faxes and other stuff.
However I have not don't any monetary contribution, and the reason is, I want to see some more transparency. I was not a July filer and I have urged IV and Pappu several times to hold something, a rally or some time type of event that attracts attention. But somehow IV does not initiate any attempts.
I want to ask you this, taking the current situations in to consideration, new rules against H1b, more rigidness towards immigrants, why has this organization not initiated something after summer of 2007.
I am sorry, I am not going to buy the notion, we met USCIS and informed them Jack & Jill, in that case where are the results, efficiency is measured by results and not by attempts.
Come back to IV in 2 weeks, and see it for yourself, if this organization attempts to do something or just ignore the posts.
Being a non profit organization, as IV, it runs on people and their involvement. How can organization sustain growth or even stability at this point in time, when no attempts are made to attract new members.
There will be some who will disagree with me, critique me and call me names. But I believe I expressed myself clearly and have not questioned any one's integrity, however I have questioned the efficiency of applied attempts in the past by IV. There are a lot like me, who wants to do something for the cause, bu we need the organization to act like one, and bring in more more transparency to its attempts.
Just in the beginning of the day, I had 5 greens and now reds, I assure you colors don't make a difference, however if their is any sanity to what I said, please think and act rationally.
Thank you
Your frustration is pointed at wrong place. Ideally you should show this kind of frustration on a elected official who promises you something and does not deliver. But in this case IV core is not a eleceted representative for you, all they are doing is providing a platform to fight for a cause. If you have an agenda you start taking the lead for that and IV core will provide the platform to help that. It does not help just being a by stander.
more...
polapragada
02-18 07:37 PM
I hope it will become law...
But my mind says NO way!!!
But my mind says NO way!!!
2010 Ford Mustang Convertible 2002
guy03062
11-11 07:49 PM
This is great find. I am not sure why IV leadership (as an advocacy group) is not pursuing this to USCIS leadership as they are in touch with them regularly for other issues. Are we missing something here?
Under the regulation No reference to Calendar year. It mentions explicitly calendar quarter.
Immigration and Nationality Act: Section ACT 202 - Numerical Limitation to any single foreign state under Sec. 202. [8 U.S.C. 1152]
(3) Exception if additional visas available. - If because of the application of paragraph (2) with respect to one or more foreign states or dependent areas, the total number of visas available under both subsections (a) and (b) of section 203 for a calendar quarter exceeds the number of qualified immigrants who otherwise may be issued such a visa, paragraph (2) shall not apply to visas made available to such states or areas during the remainder of such calendar quarter.
(5) 2/ RULES FOR EMPLOYMENT-BASED IMMIGRANTS
(A) EMPLOYMENT-BASED IMMIGRANTS NOT SUBJECT TO PER COUNTRY LIMITATION IF ADDITIONAL VISAS AVAILABLE- If the total number of visas available under paragraph (1), (2), (3), (4), or (5) of section 203(b) for a calendar quarter exceeds the number of qualified immigrants who may otherwise be issued such visas, the visas made available under that paragraph shall be issued without regard to the numerical limitation under paragraph (2) of this subsection during the remainder of the calendar quarter.
(B) LIMITING FALL ACROSS FOR CERTAIN COUNTRIES SUBJECT TO SUBSECTION (e)- In the case of a foreign state or dependent area to which subsection (e) applies, if the total number of visas issued under section 203(b) exceeds the maximum number of visas that may be made available to immigrants of the state or area under section 203(b)consistent with subsection (e) (determined without regard to this paragraph),in applying subsection (e) all visas shall be deemed to have been required for the classes of aliens specified in section 203(b).
Under the regulation No reference to Calendar year. It mentions explicitly calendar quarter.
Immigration and Nationality Act: Section ACT 202 - Numerical Limitation to any single foreign state under Sec. 202. [8 U.S.C. 1152]
(3) Exception if additional visas available. - If because of the application of paragraph (2) with respect to one or more foreign states or dependent areas, the total number of visas available under both subsections (a) and (b) of section 203 for a calendar quarter exceeds the number of qualified immigrants who otherwise may be issued such a visa, paragraph (2) shall not apply to visas made available to such states or areas during the remainder of such calendar quarter.
(5) 2/ RULES FOR EMPLOYMENT-BASED IMMIGRANTS
(A) EMPLOYMENT-BASED IMMIGRANTS NOT SUBJECT TO PER COUNTRY LIMITATION IF ADDITIONAL VISAS AVAILABLE- If the total number of visas available under paragraph (1), (2), (3), (4), or (5) of section 203(b) for a calendar quarter exceeds the number of qualified immigrants who may otherwise be issued such visas, the visas made available under that paragraph shall be issued without regard to the numerical limitation under paragraph (2) of this subsection during the remainder of the calendar quarter.
(B) LIMITING FALL ACROSS FOR CERTAIN COUNTRIES SUBJECT TO SUBSECTION (e)- In the case of a foreign state or dependent area to which subsection (e) applies, if the total number of visas issued under section 203(b) exceeds the maximum number of visas that may be made available to immigrants of the state or area under section 203(b)consistent with subsection (e) (determined without regard to this paragraph),in applying subsection (e) all visas shall be deemed to have been required for the classes of aliens specified in section 203(b).
more...
breddy2000
01-17 03:02 PM
Started to contribute $20 monthly.
Already contributed $200 earlier
Already contributed $200 earlier
hair 2002 Ford Mustang GT
anilsal
12-11 04:04 PM
USCIS cannot do anything on the matter. INA is clear on the AOS conditions, one of which is "An immigrant visa is IMMEDIATELY available at time of filing for adjustment of status" (INA 245, 8 USC 1225)
INA should be changed which should be done through a legislative process, not through any rule making.
I think the act says that the alien should have filed an application, only after which does the question of available visa comes into picture.
http://www.americanlaw.com/aos.html
I think this act is not the applicable one.
So I think we are still green to discuss this. Do you interpret the same?
INA should be changed which should be done through a legislative process, not through any rule making.
I think the act says that the alien should have filed an application, only after which does the question of available visa comes into picture.
http://www.americanlaw.com/aos.html
I think this act is not the applicable one.
So I think we are still green to discuss this. Do you interpret the same?
more...
lacrossegc
07-11 02:20 PM
My details:
Case # D-05175-8nnnn
PD : 13th January, 2003
SWA: WI/Non-RIR/EB3
Never made to Regional
45 Day Letter Recd & Replied: 05/2/06
Job Posted on AJB: 04/12/07
RI Received: 04/17/07
Recruitment Period: 04/27/2007-05/28/2007
Recruitment docs submitted: 06/28/2007
BEC Online Status: In-Process
Case # D-05175-8nnnn
PD : 13th January, 2003
SWA: WI/Non-RIR/EB3
Never made to Regional
45 Day Letter Recd & Replied: 05/2/06
Job Posted on AJB: 04/12/07
RI Received: 04/17/07
Recruitment Period: 04/27/2007-05/28/2007
Recruitment docs submitted: 06/28/2007
BEC Online Status: In-Process
hot 2002 Ford Mustang 2dr
xyzgc
01-17 12:39 PM
If he had lost his job, he wouldn't bull-shitting around like this on public forums.
Its always easy when some one else loses his/her job to go like "what! what!!!" and pretend to be shell-shocked,while your job is still intact. Sounds like some bollywood-style melodrama.
Its always easy when some one else loses his/her job to go like "what! what!!!" and pretend to be shell-shocked,while your job is still intact. Sounds like some bollywood-style melodrama.
more...
house 2002 Ford Mustang Gt Black.
indio0617
02-15 01:06 PM
Berkeleybee,
Just so that you know, I am caught in the name check too. This is a bigger blackhole than even labor processing. Becos atleast labor processing your Immigration Attorneys can write to BECs (You may or may not get a reply, that is a different issue, but atleast it is allowed). In case of FBI name check, you just cant do much. It is a much dreaded process in the whole game and needs to get enough focus. Eventually, it is going to be everybodys problem.
Thanks.
You are probably aware of these and have already tried it.
1. Heard the attorney / employer can file for some extra paperwork to expedite name check. I am not sure what it is... Have you checked into it.
2. Request your Senator / Congress staff to look ibto your case. I heard that often hastens the process. Some of my friends have had success with that approach.
FYI: My employer (Healthcare) has had phenomenal success with I-485 approvals. Average processing time has been 6 months.
Just so that you know, I am caught in the name check too. This is a bigger blackhole than even labor processing. Becos atleast labor processing your Immigration Attorneys can write to BECs (You may or may not get a reply, that is a different issue, but atleast it is allowed). In case of FBI name check, you just cant do much. It is a much dreaded process in the whole game and needs to get enough focus. Eventually, it is going to be everybodys problem.
Thanks.
You are probably aware of these and have already tried it.
1. Heard the attorney / employer can file for some extra paperwork to expedite name check. I am not sure what it is... Have you checked into it.
2. Request your Senator / Congress staff to look ibto your case. I heard that often hastens the process. Some of my friends have had success with that approach.
FYI: My employer (Healthcare) has had phenomenal success with I-485 approvals. Average processing time has been 6 months.
tattoo 2002 Ford Mustang GT

alex99
10-28 06:46 PM
Please participate in the Poll
more...
pictures 2002 Ford Mustang GT

EB3_SEP04
05-26 05:11 PM
I wonder what are the required documents for America born citizens if they don't have passports. Just a driver license? or they have to carry birth certificates always?
US citizens are not required to prove that they are citizens, only the non-citizens are required to prove their status, and that's what angers me. If you answer the question as "Citizen" no further question is asked, and that is the RULE. Hence illegal people are trained to say the word "citizen" no matter what question they are asked. But as law abiding people most legal immigrants/non-immigrants won't lie just for the sake of avoiding the hassel of showing papers.
US citizens are not required to prove that they are citizens, only the non-citizens are required to prove their status, and that's what angers me. If you answer the question as "Citizen" no further question is asked, and that is the RULE. Hence illegal people are trained to say the word "citizen" no matter what question they are asked. But as law abiding people most legal immigrants/non-immigrants won't lie just for the sake of avoiding the hassel of showing papers.
dresses 2002 ford mustang gt
dvb123
02-03 10:03 AM
I cannot post the company name here because it maybe a copyright issue. A consulting company advertises ROW guys/gals to join their company .It tells a story about a ROW guy who worked in a fortune 500 company for 5 years but they did not file a green card for him. He joined SAGA and got his green card immediately and the whole process from PERM - GC card took less than 9 months.
I think his perm got cleared in less than 3 months and he must have filed i-140/i-485 concurrently. Thus he must have got a GC in 9 months.
Congratulations to XYZ for receiving his Green Card from XYZ as well. XYZ had applied for his labor on 1/30/2007 and received his final Green Card approval on 9/13/2007- that is less than 9 months. His case was filed under the EB2 category. He is a citizen on South America who was working for IBM for 5 years and was no where with his Green Card with the them. He then made a transition to XYZ and we filed his case immediately and today his final stage, I-485, has been approved as well.
I think his perm got cleared in less than 3 months and he must have filed i-140/i-485 concurrently. Thus he must have got a GC in 9 months.
Congratulations to XYZ for receiving his Green Card from XYZ as well. XYZ had applied for his labor on 1/30/2007 and received his final Green Card approval on 9/13/2007- that is less than 9 months. His case was filed under the EB2 category. He is a citizen on South America who was working for IBM for 5 years and was no where with his Green Card with the them. He then made a transition to XYZ and we filed his case immediately and today his final stage, I-485, has been approved as well.
more...
makeup 2002 FORD Mustang 2dr
delhiguy
07-09 04:20 PM
I am yet to see any legal basis in the case which states that DoS has to give notice of x days before changing the visa bulletin. All it says that they have "policy" of visa bulletin good for a month. Such policies, unless backed by legal basis, are not enforceable.
__________________
Not a legal advice.
Whenever i say this "Such policies, unless backed by legal basis, are not enforceable" Everybody starts bashing me up...
So you be ready toooo.
I would be very happy , if all the H1B guys get EAD , but i cant just give a statement against DOS/USCIS till i am 100% sure.
__________________
Not a legal advice.
Whenever i say this "Such policies, unless backed by legal basis, are not enforceable" Everybody starts bashing me up...
So you be ready toooo.
I would be very happy , if all the H1B guys get EAD , but i cant just give a statement against DOS/USCIS till i am 100% sure.
girlfriend 2002 Ford Mustang GT
prince_waiting
09-26 10:06 AM
Respected Editor,
Please allow me to being a glaring error in the concerned article. The rally organized by highly skilled legal immigrants in Washington D.C. on the 18th of September 2007 was not for increase in H1B visa numbers. The high skilled immigrant community was protesting against unfair backlogs in the employment based immigration categories. Currently applicants in some categories are facing a wait time of about 8-10 years if they are from a certain country. Applicants with higher degrees (Masters and Doctorate) from US universities are also a part of this backlog. Always illegal immigration overshadows legal immigration on any forum in the immigartion debate and this group of protesters were trying to bring the hihg skilled legal immigration issue into limelight . When countries like Australia,England,New Zealand, Canada and even Ireland are making high skilled immigration easier, the US has not updated its immigration laws in the high skilled sector for the past 20 years. Also with the booming economies of China and India needing more highly skilled workers the competition for talent is hotting up by the day.
CNN being a responsible and influential media house should highlight the issue of high skilled immigration and not skew the facts.
Please allow me to being a glaring error in the concerned article. The rally organized by highly skilled legal immigrants in Washington D.C. on the 18th of September 2007 was not for increase in H1B visa numbers. The high skilled immigrant community was protesting against unfair backlogs in the employment based immigration categories. Currently applicants in some categories are facing a wait time of about 8-10 years if they are from a certain country. Applicants with higher degrees (Masters and Doctorate) from US universities are also a part of this backlog. Always illegal immigration overshadows legal immigration on any forum in the immigartion debate and this group of protesters were trying to bring the hihg skilled legal immigration issue into limelight . When countries like Australia,England,New Zealand, Canada and even Ireland are making high skilled immigration easier, the US has not updated its immigration laws in the high skilled sector for the past 20 years. Also with the booming economies of China and India needing more highly skilled workers the competition for talent is hotting up by the day.
CNN being a responsible and influential media house should highlight the issue of high skilled immigration and not skew the facts.
hairstyles 2002 Ford Mustang Gt
paritp
07-18 12:34 PM
i call the service center no and then ext 1,2,2,6,2,2,1
first i spoke to level 1 cs n then was directed to level2
the lady there was very nice and i asked her what to do as i filed I 485 on july 2 and didnt know wat to do going forward.......
so she asked for my last name first name and DOB and said that there was no entry in my name..........so basically she didnt know the whereabouts of my application.......
she advices me to wait for a week n check again as i was not in the system. she also told me that this does not mesan that i am rejected or anything like that.
so i will wait for a few days n call back on monday
pari
first i spoke to level 1 cs n then was directed to level2
the lady there was very nice and i asked her what to do as i filed I 485 on july 2 and didnt know wat to do going forward.......
so she asked for my last name first name and DOB and said that there was no entry in my name..........so basically she didnt know the whereabouts of my application.......
she advices me to wait for a week n check again as i was not in the system. she also told me that this does not mesan that i am rejected or anything like that.
so i will wait for a few days n call back on monday
pari
dreamgc_real
07-06 09:45 AM
sent the emails to my senators. Is there a way of sending it to the Senators Grassley, Harkin, Sanders themselves letting them know that we do not agree with their policies??
(Not that they will change their the minds, but if they do not see our logic, they will never waver in their intent)
(Not that they will change their the minds, but if they do not see our logic, they will never waver in their intent)
kumarc123
02-09 12:13 PM
and he does post some useful data (remember the recent backlog data he posted before they officially released it).
anyway, why be so skeptical, don't we watch all the Superbowl ads but only buy the beer we like ;)
My question to Pappu and IV is, what are you doing about this?
Should we hold a rally like I last suggested, or again Iv core will Ignore?
Time to act on Something,
anyway, why be so skeptical, don't we watch all the Superbowl ads but only buy the beer we like ;)
My question to Pappu and IV is, what are you doing about this?
Should we hold a rally like I last suggested, or again Iv core will Ignore?
Time to act on Something,
No comments:
Post a Comment